Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-08-2009, 02:48 PM   #161
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You barely stifle a scream, and shuffle away from me on the bed. Begging me to stop, at least for the night. "Tough shit, I am enjoying myself to much to stop." Grabbing your ankle to hold you in place, while I raise and bring the belt down again.
Old 11-08-2009, 02:58 PM   #162
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Of course I knew you wouldn't stop. I lash out with my free leg, since you pulled me closer, connecting with your solar plexus right after you hit me. "LET ME THE FUCK GO!" I scream at you, scarmbling off the bed and running for the door. While I run, I loosen the belt from my hands. I need it. I hear you, turn around, and duck past you. I get behind you, hold the wall, and shove you down the stairs to your basement. Now I run towards the door.

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Little Sweet One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 10:47 PM   #163
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It's a mad scramble after you kick me. SOmehow in the pursuit I wind up getting knocked down a flight of stairs. Fortunately there are only a few, and I collect only a few bruises. Nothing like what you are going to experience in a few moments. I walk up the stairs to see you fumbling with the lock on my door. The belt is still partially around your hands as you do. I yell, a wordless noise as I close in on you. Slamming my shoulder into the small of your back, and propelling you into the solid oak door.
Old 11-08-2009, 10:58 PM   #164
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am crying by now, but when I get the lock undone, right when I reach for the handle, I am slammed into the door, your yell the only warning. The belt is jarred off and I scramble to catch it, which I do. I slam it into the side of your face. It is almost a reflex reaction to the pain. I wrap the belt tight around your throat, intent on knocking you out, I pull it tighter and lean my knee into your back.

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Old 11-09-2009, 09:05 PM   #165
the savage
Privileged Member

You recover much quicker than I would expect. And even manage to turn your binding into a weapon. I twist, pulling my neck around. The belt slips from my neck and I smile upwards at you. "This isn't going to change anything." Grabbing your shoulders in my hands, squeezing tightly until I hear you gasp in pain. THen I herk you down onto the ground next to me. Can't quite scramble on top of you though, because my breath isn't coming in right.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:11 PM   #166
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I scream as you twist around, and you say that nothing will change before grabbing me. My pained gasp makes you yank me down, but I slam my weight into your chest because I notice you aren't breathing properly. I want to get out of here so bad, my adrenaline is giving me unnatural strength once again. I won't have this for the rest of my life.

Old 11-10-2009, 04:00 PM   #167
the savage
Privileged Member

Suddenly you are crashing onto my chest, and I can't help myself. A gasp of pain slips between my lips. I had not recovered from the strangling before you struck. But it only inspires me to cause even more damage to you. Balling my fist, I do something that I have not yet done to you. Punching you square in the mouth. "I didn't want to bust that pretty face, but you made me."
Old 11-10-2009, 07:49 PM   #168
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I revel a second too long in your gasp of pain, and am forced into one of my own. My body flies back when my mouth is hit, my legs splay in my flight, and I am slammed into a wall. Losing half my conciousness, I at least have the presence of mind to close my legs and gasp in air into my damaged mouth. I suck in the blood, trying to clean the wound. I roll onto my side, curl my legs to my chest, and try to keep myself from passing out. "No more tonight, please, please....I'm begging you please.....stop please...." With as much spirit as I've shown you, I hope I deserve tonight to recover.

Old 11-11-2009, 03:17 PM   #169
the savage
Privileged Member

With a smile I stand up, looking at the trickle of blood coming from your mouth. The pain in your eyes is invigorating. And I chuckle as you snap your legs closed. As if I hadn't proven that I can get between them whenever I want.

Instead, exhausted from the night of rapes. From overpowering you again and again, I instead grab your ankle. Dragging you along the floor until I reach a nearby closet. Tossing you into the empty space, I shut the door, lock it, and prop a chair up against the handle.

Lying down on the sofa to recover.
Old 11-11-2009, 03:28 PM   #170
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Your chuckle sends a chill down my spine, but what really scares me is I don't even feel myself being dragged. I stumble and roll into the closet, and it is nearly empty save for a ratty blanket in the corner. I pull it over and cover up, my body curled in on itself as I fall into an uneasy, painful sleep. My ribs ache with every breath, my mouth stings, my tummy is growling and aching, and I feel physically broken. I should have left that bar when I had the chance. But you may have just followed me either way. I don't care that you barricaded the door. I wouldn't come out anyways.

I don't dream. My body doesn't bother with that, just attempts to heal itself from the abuses it sustained, whether or not they were deserved. My mind doesn't bother to make false hopes of escape. So young, and my life has already ended.

Old 11-11-2009, 03:31 PM   #171
the savage
Privileged Member

As I fitfully doze in front of the door, my mind explores new things to do to her. WOndering exactly how much damage I can cause without killing her. If I could eventually break her mind, making her into a willing participant?

Such good thoughts, even imagining how far off course your life has gone. Wondering if you hate yourself for going to that bar, if you hate whoever it was you were supposed to meet?

Eventually morning comes and I open the closet door. "Good morning my little toy. Are you ready to please your new owner?"
Old 11-11-2009, 03:40 PM   #172
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I wake up with a soft cry, and stuff the blanket back in the corner. Good thing, because you open the door a minute later.

Toy. Owner. Hell fucking no. I can't even move, let alone please someone. I am hungry, thirsty, and need to use the bathroom. Surely you must realize this. I am glad for the sleep, since it is required for survival.

My stomach growls, and I say nothing. There are ugly bruises all over me, dried blood and seed, tangled hair and not a stitch of clothing. I don't know what I did to deserve this hell.

Old 11-12-2009, 02:05 PM   #173
the savage
Privileged Member

I watch you you lie there in the closet, eyes burning with hate. Such a poor little thing, all she did was tempt a room full of guys like me. What did she expect to happen?

"Here's how this works, you do something to please me, you get a reward, You do something to anger me, you get a punishment." I make sure to remain standing in the middle of the doorway. "In order to earn breakfast, you have to suck me off."
Old 11-12-2009, 03:51 PM   #174
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I watch you with terror, hatred, and sadness in my eyes.

Your proposal of being good getting rewards is a much better and more fair idea than me getting beaten no matter what I did.

You look so big, so formidable, your face in shadow, your large frame blocking off the small doorway. I feel so tiny, so fragile. I have no choice. I crawl over to you, ready to suck you as instructed.

Old 11-13-2009, 09:04 AM   #175
the savage
Privileged Member

I watch the consideration in your eyes, debating the chances of fighting me versus doing what I say. Watching your head turn slightly towards the bruises and cuts that I left on you. Knowing that you only have one possible decision. To do what I command because I have shown that I can be as brutal as I want to be to get what I want.

SMiling as you crawl towards me. I push down my pants so you have easy access to it. "I knew you would make the right choice."
Old 11-13-2009, 03:14 PM   #176
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Tears fight to free themselves, but I deny them. I take you in my mouth, watching the teeth, even as you start to grow in my throat. You are so cold. I suck hard and deep, tightening my lips and forming my tongue to it as I brace my hands on your thighs, remembering what it feels like to have that pounding into my poor defenseless body. I don't want that, I just want to eat, drink, and use the bathroom.

Old 11-13-2009, 11:09 PM   #177
the savage
Privileged Member

I smile as your lips form a seal around my shaft. Feeling the warmth of your small hands on my nude thighs. Groaning as your tongue swishes around me. Wondering if I should grab the back of your head and start pumping away. even placing them on the sides of your head, feeling the small amounts of dried blood in your hair.

But I don't do anything, forcing you to do all the work. Making you give me the pleasure. "Good slut, suck like a pro."
Old 11-13-2009, 11:16 PM   #178
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

You seem to be enjoying, as you gently hold the sides of my skull. You don't do anything else, just hold it. Your hands feel as if they could crush my bones if you wanted them to.

Every action is my own, as I try hard, desperately, to please you so I can get what I need. I don't heed what you say, letting the cutting words slide right off me as I continue to suck.

Old 11-16-2009, 01:45 PM   #179
the savage
Privileged Member

No reaction from me other than a few groans of pleasure. Closing my eyes as you continue to work on me. "And here I thought you were a fighter, that you didn't want to fuck me." Pausing to laugh, as you don't stop sucking on me.

"Keep doing this and maybe you'll live to see freedom again."
Old 11-16-2009, 03:48 PM   #180
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Such cold mockery. I am a fighter, but I am far too weak to fight right now. You are trying to get me to mess up. Giving me false hope, as you did in the bar. This is too much. But I can't let myself break.

Watch the teeth. Watch every move. Watch every word. I'm surprised you didn't kill me for yesterday's stunt. I'm even further surprised you let me sleep. Maybe this is wearing you down as well as me. Maybe that is why things are a little easier. I don't know, I just hope they continue.

Suck, lick, please you. Keep myself alive and in one piece.

Tags
biker bar rape blonde