Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-26-2009, 09:19 AM   #141
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I block out the pain of hair tearing at the roots, focusing instead on repeatedly driving into you. And tightening my grip more and more. Your pained words eventually become little more than squeaks that barely force themselves past my fingers. "Ending you would be so easy right here." I relax them just enough to let you take a few panicked breaths. Your hands are too weak to pull me off.
Old 10-26-2009, 11:45 AM   #142
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You don't seem to feel it when I tear out your hair, and instead you rape me and tighten your grip. I can't talk anymore, only squeak. You let me breathe for a second, not a mercy as much as a torment on your part, and I try to shake my head no, indicating I don't want to die. You told me you didn't want to kill me. I frantically claw at your hands, but it does no good. Long, strong nails or not, your have hard hands and a high tolerance for pain, and I am just not strong enough to hurt you.

"Please....no...." I manage to choke out.

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Little Sweet One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 12:35 PM   #143
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I can feel the sharp fingernails scratching my hands. Next time I go out it will have to be in gloves or people will wonder. From where my hands are I can feel your pulse racing against my fingers. As I squeeze and thrusts, I feel it starting to slow down. When you corak out the words, either begging me to stop or to let you live, I completely release the grip, watching as your head drops to the floor.

Placing both hands on your shoulders, shoving you backwards to meet my thrusts.
Old 10-27-2009, 12:53 PM   #144
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I choke, begging you to let go, which as I black out, you do. My head falls and I gasp for breath, trying hard to get rid of the dizziness.

You grab my shoulders and force me onto your thrusts, and I look back at you, dazed and exhausted. But too terrified to fall asleep, for fear you won't let me wake up.

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Old 10-29-2009, 10:04 AM   #145
the savage
Privileged Member

Object defeat, that is what I see in your eyes as your head lolls around. Moving with my thrusts. I growl with desire as I continue to use your body. Sweat drips off of my forehead down onto your back, and my teeth grit together as I near the end.

"Just a few more minutes, and then we'll be done for the day." Leaning down and running my tongue over your back, lapping up some of the sweat and blood that has pooled there.
Old 10-29-2009, 10:18 AM   #146
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I listen to you, and you say that just a few more minutes and it will be done for today.

"I want to get cleaned up," I whisper as you lick up our blood and sweat. Your thrusts have slowed and my body is adjusting. I have no energy left to fight right now.

Really I just want to go home and forget this whole ordeal.

But that miracle isn't in my future.

Old 10-30-2009, 01:24 PM   #147
the savage
Privileged Member

A few more pumps, a loud groan. And I finished, again. Having used you as I wanted again. Having defiled you again.

Collapsing on top of you, unable to support my own weight on my arms any longer.

Brushing back a strand of your hair to whisper in your ear. "I'll let you go, if you can find someone to replace you. Would you give me one of your friends for your own freedom?"
Old 10-30-2009, 01:36 PM   #148
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

You collapse on me and I cry out in pain. But you ask me a question, after telling me you would let me go, at the cost of a friend's freedom.

"I wouldn't do it if I had any friends," I tell you, weak and exhausted. I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

Old 11-01-2009, 12:23 PM   #149
the savage
Privileged Member

"That's a shame." I say as I stand up. Looming over my victim. Taking a moment to think of the depravities I have inflicted on her. It brings a smile to my face.

I prod her with my foot. "Get up bitch. I'm tired and if you think I am going to leave you here while I sleep you're stupid."
Old 11-02-2009, 12:03 AM   #150
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

The first thought that comes to mind is how sick you are. But you say something odd. It makes me wonder where exactly I am going to sleep. I get up, wishing I could get out of here, knowing I can't. I stand there, shaking, but not from fear. Just pain and anger.

Old 11-02-2009, 10:08 AM   #151
the savage
Privileged Member

I smile at you as you shake in front of me. Knowing that it's not from the cold. SO terrified of me, a delicious turn-on. Just a cold smile as I roughly grab your arm. Dragging you away, glancing down and seeing the deep white marks that I am leaving. Soon to be another bruise on your once flawless body.

"Oh don't worry you'll be sleeping in a bed." Pausing to stare into your eyes. "Just hogtied next to me."
Old 11-02-2009, 12:57 PM   #152
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I am getting sick of being grabbed and roughly pushed around, and terrified that I am never going to be seen again. Alive anyways. More bruises.

Hogtied?! Come on! "Like I know where I am, like you don't have contacts that couldn't hunt me down, like I would try killing or hurting you now? I couldn't before when I had the chance, Please!" I whisper.

Old 11-02-2009, 02:36 PM   #153
the savage
Privileged Member

Quiet mumbling, pleas for mercy, even an appeal to her weakness. "I know you can't escape. Fuck, you're probably to weak to even stand up if I let you go." Shoving you into the bedroom and pulling a few belts out of my drawers.

"But this is less to keep you from escaping and more about causing you as much pain as possible." Pulling your head to mine and crushing my lips against yours. "Or haven't you noticed that I enjoy doing that?"
Old 11-02-2009, 04:11 PM   #154
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

You pull me into your bedroom and kiss me. You want to cause me pain, I want to be a bitch. I won't let it hurt me. And if it does, I won't let you know it does. I close my eyes and let go of the pain.

I open my eyes, and glare at you. "You are sick. SICK!"

Old 11-05-2009, 09:55 AM   #155
the savage
Privileged Member

"No, actually I feel just fine." A little smile, turning what she meant to be words of defiance into a little joke. I wonder if it will cause her morale to crumble more than the blows I have been using.

Grabbing your shoulder, I spin you around. The hard leather of the first belt wraps around your wrists quickly. And I knot it tightly over you.
Old 11-05-2009, 07:06 PM   #156
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I roll my eyes at your bad joke. "That was first grade stuff." I tell you flatly. "I would expect that of a six year old." Then again, you haven't been all that mature, raping me and whatnot, so I guess that right there shows me your mental capacity in social situations.

I don't give you the sounds of pain you crave when the leather bites into my bruised flesh. I merely glare at you, my hazel eyes, once warm with compassion for what ever they looked at, now ice cold and hollow. I refuse to break, unwilling to give you what you want. "I just hope that someone will do this to you someday," I hiss.

Old 11-05-2009, 11:11 PM   #157
the savage
Privileged Member

Smiling at you, your mockery and obvious hatred of me. Then implying that somebody should rape me in the future and you hope for it. I tug your head next to mine, twisting it so I can whisper directly into your ear. "I'm not to weak to defend myself."

I look up and down your body, covered with bruises. It looks even better than it did in the beginning. "Maybe I should spank you for your dirty mouth."
Old 11-05-2009, 11:19 PM   #158
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Grabbing, twisting, pulling, all things I wish I could do to you. Your voice makes me shiver.

"Go ahead. It won't make a difference," I say, all the while wondering how long you will keep me here. I decide to let the weakness comment slide for the time being. I'm not weak, just smaller than you.

Old 11-08-2009, 11:12 AM   #159
the savage
Privileged Member

I smile shoving you forward, onto the bed. Watch as you fall and bounce face first. Glancing over at the belt in my hand, yes, I still have some new things I could do to you. Apparently, I haven't reached the depth of my depravity. Folding it over In my hand, I crack it down on your ass. Enjoying the stinging sound of hard leather against soft skin.
Old 11-08-2009, 02:26 PM   #160
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

You are so insensitive, taking and doing as you wish to me. You must have never had someone you could control as completely as you can me. I feel the pain now, the shock, the bruises, the scars that will surely form. But I still won't cry. It's as if I can't, as if my tears dried up with my blood. I choke on a scream when the leather of your belt cracks my ass, and I quickly move away from it, curling up fetal, trying hard to protect myself.
"Please..." I gasp. "I can't take anymore tonight...."

Tags
biker bar rape blonde