Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-16-2009, 11:43 AM   #121
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I watch the fight with a bemused smile on my face. Wondering where you get the energy. He reaches out, and twists your arm violently behind your back.

I kick you in the ribs as he does. "Don't be like that baby, I promised my friend a good fuck." Kneeling to stare in your eyes as he gets his pants off. "You wouldn't want to make me a liar, would you?"
Old 10-16-2009, 07:09 PM   #122
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I scream as my arm is twisted. My ribs are kicked again. "DAMMIT!"

Don't be like that this? You be in my fucking position! I am on my stomach with one arm behind my back, the other under my chest to protect it from you. I glare at you. "You try being the victim!" I hiss. I can feel the man pulling his pants off, and I look at you almost pleadingly. "Don't do this," I say.

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Little Sweet One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 10:09 AM   #123
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Try being the victim? I won't be doing that. Besides the last time you had cum. "Don't lie to us,.." Pausing as you scream in pain as he enters you roughly. "You wanted somebody to treat you this roughly. Alone, wearing a skirt in the bad bar."

I kneel in front of you, grabbing the back of your head. Pulling it forward and pressing my lips against yours. RUnning my tongue over the bite marks on them.
Old 10-18-2009, 11:27 PM   #124
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?" It hurts when he enters, but not as bad as it did when you first entered me. I am on my stomach, and as he pins me you pull me up and kiss me, then run your tongue on the bite marks which stings then soothes. He pounds into me as I squeeze my eyes shut to avoid looking at you. I start moaning softly.

"Ooohhh....oooohhh..." I breathe. "I don't care what you say, I didn't want thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis......."

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Old 10-20-2009, 09:21 AM   #125
the savage
Privileged Member

You start to moan as he nails you from behind. Watching with a smile on my face as he pull back on your hair with each thrust forward. The look of pain on your face is exquisite. I can't help but be stirred by it. Slowly I force my cock past your lips as he pounds into you. Each time it gets a little deeper until it is inside your throat.
Old 10-20-2009, 06:56 PM   #126
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I close my eyes tighter, trying to pretend this isn't real. Trying to pretend I am safe at home. But suddenly, I feel your cock against my mouth, pressing, insisting upon entry. I tighten my lips around it, watching my teeth, gasping around it with every thrust your friend makes. My breasts bounce, my tears fall finally. They are thin, but a declaration of hatred. My hair is splayed across my back, my knees and elbows and hip bones in pain.

Stop, stop, stop, I think with every thrust.

It doesn't.

Old 10-21-2009, 10:50 AM   #127
the savage
Privileged Member

You don't react with a scream when I slowly slide between your lips. I had expected at least a moan of indignation. Instead I got nothing. With a shrug, I grab the back of your head. Pumping it back and forth in rhythm with my own thrusts.

I look up and see my friends face contorted in pleasure. HE is thrusting harder and harder. Sliding his hands up and viciously squeezing your tits. I feel your tears dripping down onto my body and groan. "Don't worry, you'll get used to this eventually."
Old 10-21-2009, 12:56 PM   #128
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

With two men fucking me, I have no hope of escape. You grab my skull and start fucking my face again, and he grabs my mangled breasts as my tears drip down my cheeks.

I make a grinding sound of anger in the back of my throat that would have been a growl if my esophagus wasn't blocked. I don't like what you said. But I won't bite you. Instead I take it out on him. I know it will shock more than hurt, but I slam my heel into the side of his knee, making sure not to jar my mouth too bad. I won't admit it, but I am terrified of you.

Old 10-21-2009, 01:15 PM   #129
the savage
Privileged Member

I see a sudden blur of motion and he grunts in pain. But it doesn't matter to me, as your mouth doesn't move, and I don't feel any teeth. I just focus on the feel of your tongue scraping along the underside of my cock, the tight seal of your lips and throat around my shaft.

Suddenly your head jerks, and I look up to see him with his hands wrapped tightly around your throat. Glancing down at the look of terror in your eyes. He pumps a few more times, and then grunts.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:25 PM   #130
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

A small bit of triumph for me when he makes a sound of pain. I suck you harder, though I don't know why. But I cry out very softly when two thick hands wrap tightly around my abused throat. I stare at you, fear awash on my face, trying to get you to make him stop. My eyes close tight when his seed fills my unwilling body, but I don't move. Time stands still for a second, in which I know that from now on all I will know is hell.

Old 10-22-2009, 10:01 AM   #131
the savage
Privileged Member

He stands up from behind you and nods. Walking out the door as I fuck your face. All the while you are desperately sucking me. I guess that somehow I have terrified you so much that you would do anything to avoid my ire.

"You can't escape me." I pull my cock out of your throat, and quickly go around behind you. To the one place I have yet to violate.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:05 AM   #132
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Your friend leaves, and you pull back. I fall onto my face, and you go around behind me, but you won't let me roll onto my back.

"No please..." I say when I figure out what you are doing. "Please no not there," I plead, knowing it will do me no good. My vaginal muscles tighten as I try to get his seed out of me and repair the damage. At least you're wet enough, I must have been a good girl.

Old 10-25-2009, 12:30 AM   #133
the savage
Privileged Member

As I position myself, I can see you bracing. But no struggle. Either you are too exhausted for that, or I have beaten it out of you. My knees go on either side of your hips, and I place my forearm on your neck. Pressing down, grinding your noise on the floor. Wondering if you can even feel it anymore.

I breath deeply, and thrust forward. Entering the last place that I haven't defiled. At least halfway, a few more pumps and I am completely in. Pausing there to force you to experience the pain. Leaning down and biting down hard on your shoulder. The starting to pump.
Old 10-25-2009, 12:35 AM   #134
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I know that if I struggle, it will hurt more. I escaped this once, but not now. You hold me down, and I cry out.

Your soaking cock forces itself halfway into my virgin ass. It pumps slowly in, and only the stretching really hurts.

"OUCH!" I scream when you bite me. You start thrusting into me, and I can hardly feel. I am tired, and hungry. These facts thankfully halfway distract me. But not enough.

Old 10-25-2009, 12:45 AM   #135
the savage
Privileged Member

A scream of pain, but still no struggle. Dammit, I want the struggle. If I wanted someone who whimpered occasionally, I would have gotten a real whore. As I start to pound into your last virgin hole, I growl deeply in my throat.

My hands raise up, almost of their own accord. Clenching into tight fists. With no warning, I start to hit you. The back of your head, shoulders, upper back.
Old 10-25-2009, 12:48 AM   #136
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I scream when you start beating me, and I do to you what I did to your friend, digging my heel into your already injured shin.

I scream over and over, sounding feral, angry. You are behind me, making it difficult to fight back. But I press my hands down and shove my head violently back, hitting your nose so hard I hear a loud crack.

Old 10-25-2009, 10:47 AM   #137
the savage
Privileged Member

The kick to my shin can be ignored, the sort of pain that I am used to suffering. But when your head snaps up, and I feel a crack, I jolt backwards. Letting out a small gasp of pain. I can already feel blood dripping out of it and falling onto your back.

This is what I wanted. The return of the struggle. My hands grip each side of your head, and bash your face into the floor. All the while I never stop thrusting into your ass.
Old 10-25-2009, 12:19 PM   #138
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

You try to shove my face into the floor again, but I can't sustain further damage to my skull. I shove my hands in the way quickly and my forehead slams into them instead. It hurts my hands, but saves my head.

"FUCKING HELL WILL YOU QUIT WITH THE SKULL IF YOU WANT A STRUGGLE?!" I scream at you. My anger all converges into that one scream, my pain, my hatred. I grab the back of your head and slam your nose into my head again.

Old 10-25-2009, 07:21 PM   #139
the savage
Privileged Member

Again your head jerks up after the scream. This time, even with your weak grip I am able to jerk back enough that it is only a minor brush. Though you can;t see it, I am smiling. My hands close around your neck. At first I trace my fingers up and down your throat. Feeling it heaving with your panic and pained breaths. Then I start to squeeze.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:22 AM   #140
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

"No, no," I whisper. You grip my throat. You are gentle at first, but that terrifies me. You squeeze, and I claw up your hands, trying to get you to let me go. I choke, and finally reach back and pull your hair so hard that when I go back to clawing your hands I see a lot in my fingers. Along with blood.

Tags
biker bar rape blonde