Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-10-2009, 09:54 AM   #101
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My hands migrate to your shoulders. Gripping them tightly, and pushing you backwards to meet each lazy thrust. "Don't get used to enjoying this, bitch. stil going to hurt you."
Old 10-10-2009, 12:56 PM   #102
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"I don't understand why! I never did anything to you to start with!" I moan. Maybe I should wear you out more often.

When I told people I liked bikers, that big, dangerous, cruel men were sexy, I never thought this would happen.

I let myself enjoy your laziness, your strokes feel so good in my slit.

"Oooohhh...." I moan. Pain. This is more humiliating. I truthfully hate myself for feeling pleasure from your actions. I wish I was at home.

I wonder what you are going to do to me when I no longer entertain you.

"Ohhh daaaammmmmnnnn...." I moan as you pulling me back pushes you deeper into my young body.

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Little Sweet One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 11:44 PM   #103
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Each time I thrust forward I groan softly, complimenting your moans. Wondering if you are truly enjoying it like you seem. Wondering if I even want you enjoying it. But I can't concentrate on anything about your tight muscles wrapping around me as I move forward. Breathing in ragged gasps I respond to your question, "I hurt you because I like causing pain. You asked for this when you came to the bar, alone, dressed to tempt."
Old 10-11-2009, 02:52 PM   #104
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My soft moans continue, you are so big, thrusting so deep that I feel you are inside my womb. A thought strikes me. What if you get me pregnant?

You like causing pain. How cute. I hope that I can get you exhausted more often, maybe it won't be so hard to deal with. I want to clean up.

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Old 10-11-2009, 04:20 PM   #105
the savage
Privileged Member

I grunt, and feel myself nearing the end. My lips press against your back. A small groan, and I finish inside you. Gripping your tits to hold you still as I do. "Maybe I'll charge my friends to fuck you."
Old 10-11-2009, 04:26 PM   #106
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I have my orgasm with you, my body pumping yours as you finish. Then you grab my chest, and say something that disgusts me.

"Why?" I ask, not wanting you to know my feelings on that subject. "Please let me get clean. I did not go to that bar to tempt. I had leggings on to hide my legs, dammit. I don't understand! Not like I was flirting with anyone!"

Old 10-11-2009, 04:45 PM   #107
the savage
Privileged Member

Breathing heavily, I stand up. My put my foot on your ass, and shove you down to the ground. Laughing as you collapse. "Bullshit bitch, you wanted somebody to fuck you like a whore." Watching you tense, wondering if I am going to hit you. "Short skirt, tight top, alone in a room of roughnecks." Jabbing you in the ribs with my foot. "And I gave you what I want."
Old 10-11-2009, 04:50 PM   #108
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I watch you, and you shove me down. I shriek. I listen, you annoy me.

"So you say. I didn't flirt with anyone, I left them all alone. You came over when I was ready to leave! OW!"

I roll onto my back, legs to my chest.

"You're going to kill me if you don't stop...." I choke.

Old 10-11-2009, 05:04 PM   #109
the savage
Privileged Member

"If you die, you die." I speak with a smile as I say it so you know that I am not kidding. "you're nothing to me, whether you survive is meaningless."

Reaching down and grabbing your ankles I start to drag you across the floor. Laughing as you try to grab something to hold onto.
Old 10-11-2009, 05:06 PM   #110
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

"DAMMIT!" I yell as you drag me. "What would you do if I ran away? Or if I get pregnant?"

You just hate me cause no one likes you, I think to myself.

Old 10-11-2009, 11:44 PM   #111
the savage
Privileged Member

"If you run away, I'll find you and kill you. And everybody else you care about." I run a hand over my chin, feeling the raspy stubble there. "As for pregnancy, I'd keep fucking you, and then probably put the kid up for adoption."

I keep dragging you backwards, laughing each time your head hits a bump. Finally we reach the bedroom and I toss you onto the bed. Glaring at you I pick up the phone, making calls to a few of my rougher friends. Telling them to come over quick.
Old 10-11-2009, 11:55 PM   #112
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I listen, shaking at what you say. My breathing is erratic, and I am actually kind of scared like I was when you first came over to me.

Ow.

Ow.

OW!

You throw me on your bed, and I immediately move around until my hips are away from you and I don't hurt so bad.

You pick up the phone and it doesn't take me long to figure out that you are calling your friends and telling them to come over. I watch you in terror.

"No!" I say. "Anyways do you think they would want to fuck me like this? I am a mess!"

Your comment makes me wonder what you are going to do to me when you are tired of me. You told me before you didn't want to kill me. Why can't you go by that? I don't want more men touching me, impaling me with their cocks. But I am not in control here. You are. I knew I shouldn't have gone to that bar!

But when does anyone listen to themselves? They say when you do that, you're crazy. I think you're crazier not to.

Last edited by Little Sweet One; 10-12-2009 at 04:13 AM.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:03 AM   #113
the savage
Privileged Member

My hand lashes out, first smacking you across the face, then clenching violently around your neck. Squeezing hard, until your face starts to change colors. Reminding you that your life is completely in my hands. "You will do as you are told." Keeping my voice flat, emotionless.

But as I run my eyes over you, I see that maybe you are right. Blood seeping from a dozen wounds, including the name I craved into your stomach. Cum leaking from you. I release your throat. Pointing. "Bathrooms in there, you have 15 minutes. Don't try anything, it doesn't have windows and the only door leads here."
Old 10-13-2009, 01:27 PM   #114
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I scream, which gets slowly choked off when you grip my throat. I can't even make strangled sounds; you are holding me so tight. You hold my life in your hands, a constant reminder to my fucking idiocy. You are so cold.

I look disgusting, and you agree. I fall forward when you release me, and listen, then run past you trying to avoid further pain, and hole myself up in the bathroom. I finally let myself cry as I first get rid of your seed between my legs, then rinse the blood away, using the toilet and drinking so much water that I feel almost as if I rinse you out of me. I look at myself and I look about fifty percent better. I sigh, look at the clock, and walk out. Fourteen minutes. Not bad.

Old 10-14-2009, 03:12 PM   #115
the savage
Privileged Member

I simply stand guard at the door as she gets cleaned up. It occurs to me that I know absolutely nothing about her, name, age, anything. Only how good she feels trapped beneath me. When she comes out, I eye her. "Good, now you didn't try to grab a weapon in there did you?" Pausing to smack your ass. Laughing as I do. Grabbing your hair and tugging you back into the front room. A knock on the door.
Old 10-14-2009, 03:20 PM   #116
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

When I come out I see you standing there, and I groan. You ask me about a weapon and I give you an exasperated look that vanishes when you slap my ass. You grab my combed out hair and pull me towards the door, where a knock comes and I start to shake.

"No no no...."

Old 10-14-2009, 03:27 PM   #117
the savage
Privileged Member

"Yes, yes, yes." The only response besides a hard tug on your hair to your words. Like saying no has done anything to stop me before. I open the door and he walks in. As close to a carbon copy as you can get to me, only with a few more scars.

"This the new slut?" I answer with a nod as I push you into his arms.
Old 10-14-2009, 03:31 PM   #118
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

"No...." I say when you pull my hair again. A man walks in that looks like you, and his voice scares me. I stumble into his arms, and immediately try to pull away before he can get a grip on me. "No!"

Old 10-14-2009, 03:33 PM   #119
the savage
Privileged Member

A quick jab in your kidneys, shuts you up. Just as the new man violently presses his lips against yours. Watching as his teeth clamp down on your lower lip. Pulling it back, and blood slowly spills out of it. Feet get tangled and you both crash to the floor. I stand above watching in amusement, wondering if you'll fight him as hard as you did me.
Old 10-14-2009, 03:41 PM   #120
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I get hit, bitten, and tangled up, but I scream and bite his shoulder then his neck, kicking, clawing, biting, trying to get him off. I roll hard just as we hit the floor, before his weight can pin me, slamming his body into a table as I try to scramble out from underneath him. I am getting sick of being fucked!

Tags
biker bar rape blonde