Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-05-2009, 10:14 AM   #81
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Amazing, she still has the guts to tell me no. To try and exert some control over the situation. It is brave, but surely she must have learned the futility of it by now. But honestly the fight that she shows is more entertaining than some useless bimbo doing anything I say.

Her hands are still tied, and she couldn't stop me if she wanted too. "You are never getting cleaned up again. I like you bleeding and smeared." Then I smack you hard across the face for daring to speak back.
Old 10-05-2009, 07:09 PM   #82
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I listen and sneer. You slap me, and I make no sound. My defiance to you trying to cause me pain. I almost lose balance, but don't. I glare at you, and stare at the markings on my stomach. I want to retch at the thought of belonging to you.

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Little Sweet One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 10:29 PM   #83
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No response. Good, I was worried that you would turn into a sniveling weakling once I brought you here. BUt in the end, it won't matter. You'll be raped. I stand in front of you, slowly stripping off my clothing. Clucking at all the blood I see on it. I grab your hair and yank you forward onto my lips.
Old 10-06-2009, 12:26 AM   #84
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I watch you, you seem slightly surprised. But you take the award for shockers, tonight.
You start to strip, and I see, for the first time, exactly what I have been up against. My eyes widen, but I don't speak. It would have been useless to try to since you grab my hair and kiss me. If you keep this up, I won't be able to feel pain anymore and all your efforts will be in vain. I am still bound, but I do twist my torso repeatedly as if I am trying to corkscrew my way through some vortex in time and get out of here. I hate you, I hate myself, I hate life. Why me?

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Old 10-06-2009, 11:47 AM   #85
the savage
Privileged Member

Keeping my lips against yours, I push backwards, slowly walking the two of us until your back is pressed hard against the wall. Reaching down, putting my hand under your thigh, I lift your left leg into the air. My teeth start to grind against your lip as I rub the head of my stiffening cock around your abused entrance.
Old 10-07-2009, 06:29 PM   #86
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

"Why do you hate me?!" I ask before you 'kiss' me. As you push me back, I try to push you away. What did I do in the first place to deserve to be treated this way? My leg is pulled up and you start rubbing your renewed erection against my poor abused body, but I know that if I fight back on that, I will get hurt worse. So I just keep trying to push you away instead.

Old 10-08-2009, 10:01 AM   #87
the savage
Privileged Member

I can't let that statement go without an answer. My lips pull back, trailing a thin line of saliva from yours. "I don't hate you, I'm just horny and you are available." I slide a free hand between your body and the wall to firmly grip your ass. The head of my cock is sliding all over your stomach as you try to push against me.

"I'll let you have a choice, another fcing of your abused pussy, or I can fuck you in the ass."
Old 10-08-2009, 04:33 PM   #88
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

"If you don't hate me, why are you treating me this way, saying I will never clean up again?" I ask, sucking the blood and saliva back into my mouth. "Ow!" I exclaim.

I listen. Neither choice is really better. I have a question. If I know the answer, I will have an answer to yours. "Are you going to keep hurting me so bad, or will it lessen if I promise to cooperate?"

Old 10-08-2009, 11:58 PM   #89
the savage
Privileged Member

No answer, only another one of your stupid questions. Trying to control some part, any part of this ordeal. I slam my fist into your stomach, watching as you double over in pain. "How much you get hurt depends entirely on my mood." I grab your hair to yank your head back up again, so I can glare into your eyes. "Whether you struggle, or submit means nothing. Now answer the question."
Old 10-09-2009, 12:06 AM   #90
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

"Oh damn!" I cry when you hit me. You grab my hair again, I cry out again.

"Front!" I say, though my opinion probably means little.

Your glare terrifies me, and I try to pull away. You are so strong, so angry.

I refuse to break down and cry!

"Dammit," I mutter. God knows how you were raised. Maybe it's you, maybe it's the beer. I just know it's hateful.

Old 10-09-2009, 10:51 AM   #91
the savage
Privileged Member

You scream out front, probably meaning that you don't want me taking your ass. I throw you down to the ground using your hair.

Twisting and turning you on the ground, until I am behind you. My hands grasp your tits, as I drag you onto your knees.

"I wonder if you ever thought that your life would turn out like this?"
Old 10-09-2009, 01:19 PM   #92
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I cry out again, my long hair is definitely to your advantage.

MY body aches. My chest heaves when you grab it.

"No, I didn't..." I choke. "Can't you just let me go home?" I know what you will say, but desperation is a powerful thing.

I don't fight you, because I have no idea what you are going to do.

I want to go home. You are hurting me.

Old 10-09-2009, 01:27 PM   #93
the savage
Privileged Member

It seems that most of the fight has been sapped from her. I hope that isn't the case, because that was the best part of fucking her. Trying to get the anger back, I slam your head, face first, down onto my wooden floor. At the same time I enter your abused body once again.

"You aren't leaving," I grunt out between slow thrust, "at least not walking."
Old 10-09-2009, 01:45 PM   #94
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

"FUCK!" I yell, cursing when you slam me down, I scream when you enter me.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I cry out. "Get out of my damn mind!"

Frustration has sent me into a cursing fit. I need water.

Your thrusts are different now, they almost feel good. My breathing is labored. What is going on, humiliation because of pleasure from rape?

"Ah, fuckin'......" I mutter, unable to physically fight back in this position. This is not fair.

Old 10-09-2009, 01:51 PM   #95
the savage
Privileged Member

After I let you pick your head off of the floor, my fingers run through your hair. Long and silky, matted with sweat and blood, exactly how I like it. I tug back on it, lightly almost gently in time with my thrusts. Not as violent as before out of sheer exhaustion.

"You came to the bar looking to get treated like a whore didn't you? You like what I'm doing, don't you?"
Old 10-09-2009, 01:55 PM   #96
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

"Oooohhhh....." I moan.

I hate feeling pleasure from this, but it is better than pain. You tug my hair again.

"No, I didn't.....oh damn damn I hate to say it but yeeeees...."

I want to kick myself, but I do nothing, just brace my arms and moan softly.

Old 10-09-2009, 01:59 PM   #97
the savage
Privileged Member

She is completely broken, mine to possess now. Even admitting that showing up in the seedy bar dressed like that was to provoke this reaction. Her moans mingle with my grunts as I thrust into her. My head comes down to rest on her shoulder, a very lazy rape. Sliding one hand up and down her body, going from the joining of her hips to the tips of her tits.
Old 10-09-2009, 02:04 PM   #98
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

"I...hate...you...." I moan, then you rest your head on my shoulder. I moan again.

Old 10-09-2009, 02:09 PM   #99
the savage
Privileged Member

"I ...know" Grunting out between thrusts, "I ... don't ... care." Baring my teeth, I lightly bite your shoulder. On your body I can smell the sweat, blood, and cum of our prior collisions.
Old 10-09-2009, 03:36 PM   #100
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I moan again, and the bite doesn't hurt. I wonder what you think of raping me this way.

Tags
biker bar rape blonde