Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-02-2009, 11:24 PM   #1
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Confession (gaggirl)

I shift uncomfortably on the bench. If I have to spend hours in the booth, why couldn't the builder have at least provided a cushion? And if that isn't bad enough I have to listen to a constant flow of hypocrites who will forget what it means to be Christian the second they walk out of the church. I run my hands through my hair, thinking to myself that I am too young to be this jaded. But just listening to these people tests my vows. God might forgive them, but it is a struggle for me to do so.

I slide open the gate that covers me from each different sinner. I can tell from the breathing and the slight smell of perfume that this is a woman. Probably here to tell of sins of the flesh before going out and performing more.
Old 10-02-2009, 11:44 PM   #2
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I had the time of my life last night. It wasnt right afterwards, for I enjoyed this man three times before I left his bed, and I mean REALLY enjoyed. MY mind wonders.... driving is so hard to concentrate on. It was all i could do to appear normal this morning around my husband. I made the coffee and the lunch, I did cut myself because I wasnt paying attention. I dont know if its the guilt or th memory of his hands still lingering on my body. When My husband went to touch me i recoiled. I hope he didnt notice. I shall have to make it up to him.

I find myself parked along a street, at the end of which is a church. I scowl at it. Church. And then it hits me. Maybe to get back to normal, I have to confess, to someone, not necessarily to that certain someone, what I have done in order to move on? I sit for a while before deciding to try it.

By the time I enter the church, silent but for the shuffling of what is probably some dirty old man with as many sins as mine sitting in the confessional, I know it was th right thing to do and feel relief.

Fuck it I have to get it off my chest.

I stride to the booth and swing open the door, close it, and wait. not sure what to do. I clear my throat.

"I umm.. I have never done this before"
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 11:57 PM   #3
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Finally after and awkward silence of a few minutes she speaks. And I have to put my head in my hands, she doesn't know what to do. Which tells me that she has never been to confession in her life. Walking around with all those sins, I shudder. And I also wonder why she is here. What could she have done that was so terrible to finally send her to confession.

I keep repeating in my mind, Judge not. It is a calming ritual that allows me to assume the fatherly voice that I need in order to inspire others to open to me. "Well my child it is fairly simple, you tell me what sins you have committed, repent and ask for my forgiveness." My child! Her voice sounds like she is my age.
Old 10-03-2009, 12:09 AM   #4
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

he sounds kind. but did I detect the tiniest hint? it must be soooooo annoying to sit here listening to people spew lies and then repeat their sins.. sins.. why is sex a sin anyway. the church. how I hate the church. I sigh audibly. I know I am not here for me, I'm here for my husband. I owe him a normal wife.

"I ummm.. well.. last night I met someone and slept... well fucked him a few times. I'm married.. t oa WONDERFUL man." Oh god.. i feel like crying now. what the hell? Luckily I have a tissue in my purse which I take out and wipe carefully under my heavily made up eyeliner.

" I just want ot know how to get to feeling.... normal again"
Old 10-03-2009, 12:15 AM   #5
the savage
Privileged Member

I wonder what the sigh meant. It sounded not like someone trying to gather courage, but rather an expression of distaste with the whole process. I grit my teeth as she blurts out her sin, sins of the flesh and breaking her vows to her husband, made before god. And she uses such foul language in the Lord's house. And even though her words made me see red, I still was listening. In that quick spiel I did not hear a statement of repentance. that she understood what she did was wrong.

Taking a deep breath I try to collect myself. "And do you realize that what you did was a sin, against yourself, against your husband, against this other man, and against the Lord."
Old 10-03-2009, 12:21 AM   #6
gaggirl
* yawn *

I sit for a moment... numb for a second. Sin? hell no. My mind goes back to last night, my nipples still tingle with the memory os his bithing teeth and hard lips. I shift on the seat and cross my legs. I dont regret that at all!

Cheating is wrong yes. Cheating is a sin. okay so this is what i need to swallow in order to be "forgiven"

I need this.

"Yes" I say tightly. then I add "I shouldn't have cheated on my husband." this I truly meant.
Old 10-03-2009, 10:05 AM   #7
the savage
Privileged Member

I can hear the fidgeting, and the words that she carefully doesn't say. Doesn't mention that what she did last night was a sin, doesn't say she regrets the lusts of flesh.

CLosing my hand, I gently pound it against the wall in frustration. Something must be done to show this woman that the mere act of sex is sinful if not done in wedlock.

"You don't want my forgiveness."
Old 10-03-2009, 04:42 PM   #8
gaggirl
* yawn *

I jump when he thumps against the wall. I uncross my legs and stand as it wakes me.

"Oh yes I do! I really do!" I plead. He doesnt say anything. Then I begin to to think... to hell with this. maybe this wasnt such a great idea. Maybe my husband should have paid me more attention. Yeah.

"I'm sorry this obviously has been a mistake, sorry to waste your time" Oops the last bit sounded a bit sarcastic.

WHo the hell does he think HE is- God?? Wouldn't mind betting hes dirtier than the rest of us! I would tell him so but decided Ive already wasted enough time feeling sorry for myself.

I swing open the door of the confessional.
Old 10-03-2009, 11:10 PM   #9
the savage
Privileged Member

I can barely hear her rantings as I silently slip out of my booth. Turning my head I see that the entire church is deserted. Somedays I mourn the fall of my faith, but today it will help me enact retribution on a sinner. She doesn't understand what lust, and other sins of the flesh lead to. And I have to show her.

I am standing in the doorway when she opens the confessional. In a huff she runs almost smack into my chest. "You have sinned and I must give you your penance." My arms close tightly around her shoulders.
Old 10-04-2009, 01:01 AM   #10
gaggirl
* yawn *

"oof! huh??" robed arms encircle my shoulders and I look up into the annoyed face of a man my own age! I dont know why I should be surprised but I am. Im always surpised when I hear of young giving up their rights tolive a life devoid of physical pleasure. I try pushing against his chest by his arms are too tight.

"let go" I say half heartedly, not quite sure. What goes on in here? is this right? whats he going to do? pennance?? I might be on church grounds but there are still rules its not like I need an exorcism. Even so its slightly intimidating in his robes, and I have no idea what the protocol is.

"what are you talking about?" pushing again, even if just to establish my own personal space again. Hes big and tall and sexless swathed in this flowing fabrics, but under then I can feel the strength of a man.
Old 10-04-2009, 10:32 AM   #11
the savage
Privileged Member

She struggles in my arms, but not too hard. Some confusion, doubt on her mind. Perhaps this one can truly be saved. But she must be shown where lust inevitably leads. TO promiscuity and rape. "This is for your own good." I pace forward, pushing her back into the confessional booth, until her back slams up against the wall. Reaching out with my foot, I kick the door shut behind me. Pausing, wondering if she realizes what is about to happen.
Old 10-04-2009, 06:57 PM   #12
gaggirl
* yawn *

he slams be back into the confession box, up against the wall. it happens so fast I almost fall down backwards in the stumbling. As he swings the door shut behind him I have no idea what hes doing. No wonder I never joined church before this all seems like strange business!
Theres barely enough room for one person in here let alone two in the dark enclosed space, so I squah myself flat against the wall to get some distance. I dont think I like his method.

"No I dont want.. any of this whatever it is. Im pretty sure its illegal to hold anyone against their will" I say stifflly as I try to push past him to open the door.
Old 10-04-2009, 11:53 PM   #13
the savage
Privileged Member

Somehow, completely oblivious to what is going to happen in this booth. Trying to push past me, saying how it is illegal to hold someone against their will. It doesn't matter if I run afoul of man's law, because I am carrying out god's law. "I don't care what happens to me, you must learn the errors of your vile, sinful ways." SPinning you around so you face the wall and trying to reach up your dress. "You must see how lust destroys everyone that it touches, before you condemn another to hell."
Old 10-06-2009, 06:25 PM   #14
gaggirl
* yawn *

"You must see how lust destroys everyone that it touches, before you condemn another to hell." you say, making my hair stand on end.

Suddenly Im spun around and I feel your robed body pressing up behind me, your hands sliding up under my dress! Oh my god! I gasp and spin around to face you and push hard against your chest, trying to knock you to the wall on my left and reach for the handle of the door pulling on it with urgency. I gotta get out of here! I manage to get it open but youve already reached out and encirce me with your arms again.

Last edited by gaggirl; 10-06-2009 at 06:27 PM.
Old 10-06-2009, 11:45 PM   #15
the savage
Privileged Member

The sudden struggle is surprising, she would actually hit a man of the cloth in a church. Clearly she is not living a good life and deserves and needs what I am going to do. My arms wrap around your waist, such a trim and sexy waist, and pull you backwards onto my lap as I sit on the confession bench. Hands sliding up your body until they cup the tits. "Does you sinful lover touch you like this you whore?"
Old 10-07-2009, 01:49 AM   #16
gaggirl
* yawn *

"Oh my god! STOP IT" I cry trying to stand up off your lap. but Icant. your hands slide up the soft fabric of my dress until they reach my generous chest squeezing my tits, making me try to jump off your lap again, twisting as I do to remove your hands. your hands grab my hips and I try to push them down off my hips, crying out "no! let me go!! let me GO!!!" in rising panic.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:40 AM   #17
the savage
Privileged Member

My strong hands dig into her hips as she twists and struggles in my lap, holding you in place. Just waiting for you to tire yourself out. The screams are pointless because the church is deserted, and even if it wasn't the confessional is builtso that people can't here what is going on inside.

"You don't like having someone lust after you, do you? This is the inevitable result of your whoring." Using my grip to pull your dress up until you are sitting on my lap wearing only your panties. I can feel myself stirring.
Old 10-07-2009, 06:08 PM   #18
gaggirl
* yawn *

"Your fucking disgusting!" I hiss, unable to think of anything else to say, knowing Ive well an d truly done the wrong thing now, and still try to remove myself strenuously.
I manage to get up but then you slam me back down, my dress now up around my hips, and feel something HARD?? pressing against my pussy through the thing lacy fabric of my pink french knickers! I wore them because they dont leave a line under my dress, but now Im thinking it was the wrong hing to be wearing today of all days. The though of you with a hard on under your robes violating me makes me want to vomit. Here I was thinking I ws just getting touched up in order to feel ashamed.. now Im wondering if something even WORSE is in store.
I start whimpering trying to get away and pull my dress down, and move your hands off me. so hard to keep up.
Old 10-08-2009, 09:57 AM   #19
the savage
Privileged Member

I keep moving my hands, touching and groping new areas of your body. Now the thighs, now the stomach, always moving them right as your hands follow to try and pull them away. Grunting as I see the underwear that you are wearing, something lacy and sexy, like a whore. "You tempt men, you need to see what happens when you do that." I wrap my hand in the waistband and pull until there is a tearing sound that fills the confined confessional.

Trying to hold onto you with one hand, I pull my robe up over my hips.
Old 10-08-2009, 06:33 PM   #20
gaggirl
* yawn *

and now it all to clear your intentions with my panties ripped away and your robes up, I heard he rustle of the silk and feel your hardness even more urgent and close nothing but a thin film of fabric keeping you restrained.
"no! STOP IT!" I scream, wanting to faint as the room heats up and starts feeling claustrophobic, but not daring to! "LET GO OF ME NOW" I scream trying to pull my dress back down to no avail. Running out of time. I turn and slap you hard, and poke you in the eye. I manage to stand and ram myself against the confessional door which has a weak handle. I stumble out but feel you tugging on my dress.I jerky myself out of your grasp. Isnt anyone here?
"SOMEONE HELP ME!!!" I scream as I start running.