Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-08-2009, 01:51 PM   #1
Legosi
Privileged Member

Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)
Default My First Time (open to 1 female victim)

I breathed in deep as I checked my equipment one last time. 1 Ski mask, 2 pairs of handcuffs, a roll of duct tape, gloves, 1 taser gun in a holster at my hip, another smaller taser in a special pocket in my sleeve. 1 Bullet proof vest, and of course black sweat pants and sneakers. I finished pulling on my last glove and looked out of the tinted windows of my van to see if anyone was around. Part of me couldn’t believe I was really going to do this.
I’ve had fantasies about rape since puberty; regular sex (while of course still fun) just doesn’t seem as exciting as it should be. I’ve tried role-playing with a few of my girlfriends but it’s just so obviously fake, and ultimately unsatisfying. I’ve always had an itch to see what the real thing is like. I place my hand on the door handle and take another deep breath to steady myself and opened the door.
It was eight o’clock at night already pretty dark, I had time, and my prey never arrived home earlier than nine. I was walking on the shady side of the sidewalk; I plodded along slowly, keeping my head low. I’d parked my vehicle several blocks away in the hopes that no one would connect it with the crime. If she reports it that is, most women don’t, and that's fine by me.
I rounded the corner and at last came within sight of her house. I stopped in my tracks when I saw a car pull up. Fuck. Who the hell is that? I saw to my shock that it was her car. She was almost an hour earlier then I’d expected. Fuck. Fuck! I’d been planning to already be inside the house waiting for her when she arrived. Fuck. Fuck! Goddamned FUCK! I had a sudden, almost overwhelming desire to get the hell out of there, go back home, forget that I’d ever even considered this.
But I suddenly realized that my legs had started moving foreword again. I’d spent to much time obsessing over this to just give up. I could still make this work; it was just going to be a little more complicated is all. I wait for her to enter the house and start to sneak around the back.
Legosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:57 AM   #2
leia99
little cocktease

leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Whew... that was a really hard day at work... so glad the boss let me go early today. I walk in, throw my keys on the table, making sure to lock the door after. Confident the house is secure once again, I kick off my shoes and go to the kitchen for a snack, coming out with a banana, and wander off to my bedroom to change into a loose fitting shirt and pants

Last edited by leia99; 11-11-2009 at 10:09 AM.
leia99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:55 PM   #3
Legosi
Privileged Member

Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)

It was a stoke of pure luck how I found it. During my first week of surveillance I had parked my van across the street from her place to watch her coming home… and I fell asleep. I’d been working awful hard alright? I didn’t wake up until morning, but that’s when the most beautiful thing happened.

She’d gone outside to get the paper, and, cliché of clichés, she locked herself out of the house. I was right in the middle of imagining all of the things I wanted to do to her when she took a quick look around, and dashed to the back of the house. Curiosity got the better of me and I left the van and quickly moved to a vantage point I could continue to watch her from. I caught sight of her again just as she was returning her spare key to it’s hiding place in a low hanging eave on the shed out back. It was absolutely perfect.

Tonight I smiled as I retrieved the key from it’s hiding place. I opened the backdoor as quietly as I could, and stepped into the kitchen, shutting and locking the door behind me. Pocketing the key for the moment, I pull the taser gun out of the holster at my hip. It has a range of about fifteen feet, more then enough for the rooms in this little house. I hear the noise of drawers opening and closing from down the hall. Taser at the ready, I make my way carefully towards the open bedroom door.
Old 11-11-2009, 04:27 PM   #4
leia99
little cocktease

leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am about to finish changing, and thinking I hear something from the other room. Not possible, there's no one else home. Did someone sneak in, or maybe someone saw me last week when I needed the spare to get in? I'd better check the door again just in case, and grab the bat I always leave by the bedroom door for safety.

I quickly throw on my shirt and pants, after all, who cares what is (or isn't) underneath... no one's going to see and if they do, I've got clothes on.

Last edited by leia99; 11-11-2009 at 04:30 PM.
Old 11-12-2009, 03:04 AM   #5
Legosi
Privileged Member

I hear a drawer slam shut from the bedroom. The action sounds awfully violent… My eye happens to catch a reflection in the glass on a picture handing on the wall outside the room. She’s pulling a bat from behind the door. Fuck.
Either she’s part of a late night softball team, or I’m not as quiet as I thought. Well fuck. After a brief, weird thought about getting my bat repellent bat spray out of my utility belt…? I pull back and duck behind an easy chair in the darkened living room. With any luck she’ll walk right past me and I can hit her in the back.
Not very sporting of course, but I am here to rape the bitch.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:46 AM   #6
leia99
little cocktease

Unhappy

I step out, not hearing or seeing anything. I try to turn the hall light on, but it's out? Odd, I could swear it was working earlier. I walk out to the living room, still can't get the lights on. Now I'm getting scared. I can't get the lights on, and can't shake that feeling that someone's in the house. Suddenly something jolts me from behind and I fall, and the bat falls to the floor. Oh man that hurts. "Wh-who's there?" I ask shakily, trying to shake off the effects of whatever hit me. "Please don't hurt me! What do you want?"
Old 11-12-2009, 04:01 PM   #7
Legosi
Privileged Member

I’m on you the second I hear the bat drop, my hand on the back of your head pushing your face into the carpet. "Just shut the fuck up and put your hands behind your back!" I'm a little impatient, grabbing your hands and force them behind your back before you can react, slapping a pair of handcuffs around your wrists. Once I’m sure your hands are secure I realize how out of breath I am. Not from the effort, I’m obviously a lot stronger then you, it was just so exciting! The attack, the takedown, the capture, I always wondered what it would really feel like, and it felt great.

I’m still lying on top of you, my dick is as hard as I can remember it ever being, pressing against your nice, firm ass. My right hand reaches around your body, cupping your breast and giving it a squeeze. (Yup, definately a C-cup, nice.) I’m almost overcome by the desire to take you right there. But instead I cut the groping short, for the time being anyway, we’ve got plenty of time.

I grab you by the hair and pull you to your feet. You cry out in pain from the rough treatment so I pull back harder, jerking your head up, my other hand wraps around your throat.

“Keep your fucking mouth shut, you little whore!” I hiss into your ear, “Or I’ll give you something to whine about!” I remove my hand from your throat and wrap it around your waist, I keep my dick still pressed against your ass, (it feels so damn good). I start to guide you towards the bedroom, the light’s still on in there, after so much time watching you from afar I want to get a good look at you up close...

Last edited by Legosi; 11-12-2009 at 04:05 PM.
Old 11-12-2009, 05:42 PM   #8
leia99
little cocktease

"Just shut the fuck up and put your hands behind your back!" I hear. I try to put my hands behind my back, but they're feeling a bit funny still, and am not fast enough for you, wincing as you pull them behind me and slap the cuffs on.

I get nervous about the bulge I'm feeling on top of me as you grab one of my tits and press up against my ass. OW! I cry, as you yank me by the hair, turning to a whimper when I feel your hand on my throat. “Keep your fucking mouth shut, you little whore!” he hisses into my ear, “Or I’ll give you something to whine about!” My tears fall silently down my face as you guide me towards my bedroom. I groan, not wanting to go in there, and shake with fear of what may be coming.
Old 11-12-2009, 06:47 PM   #9
Legosi
Privileged Member

I guide you into the lit bedroom, shutting the door behind us. I turn you around, finally getting an up close look at you. You’re about a head shorter then my 6 foot height, I pull my gloves off and put them in my pocket before running my fingers through your long brown hair. I gently wipe away a tear from the corner of your eye with my thumb.

“I won’t hurt you baby,” I say soothingly, running my hands down your neck to cup your tits through your shirt again. Suddenly I jerk my hand up, roughly grabbing your chin as I grind my crotch against yours. “Provided you’re a good girl. Are you going to be a good girl?” My other hand slides under your shirt, sliding along the naked flesh of your soft tummy. "Answer me!" I hiss tightening my grip on your throat, choking you a little.
Old 11-12-2009, 07:13 PM   #10
leia99
little cocktease

I gasp at your gentle touch wiping my tear away, and squirm under your gaze. I'm confused at your gentle yet firm way of controlling me. As you say you won't hurt me, I ask "then why not let me go?"

“Provided you’re a good girl. Are you going to be a good girl?” Your other hand lifts my shirt to run across my tummy. "Answer me!" you hiss tightening your grip on my throat, choking me a little. I gasp, shaking my head. "No I won't if it means I have to give myself to you"
Old 11-12-2009, 07:52 PM   #11
Legosi
Privileged Member

“You’re just not getting this are you?” As I say this I grab your shirt and tear it open in the center, exposing your breasts to the air. “No bra…nice.” I grope your exposed breasts much more roughly then before. “This isn’t about you giving yourself to me, this about whether your going to behave yourself while I take you. Either way the cuffs stay on, either way you don't get a say in what happens."

I spin you around shove you face first into the bed, I proceed to rip down the back of your shirt, tearing it off completely. “If you don’t want to behave and be a good girl then this is how it’s going to be.” I grab the waistband of your pants and jerk them down to your ankles, exposing your ass and pussy to the air. I slap your ass with my hand, hard enough to elicit a startled scream from you. “Are you sure you don’t want to be a good girl and behave yourself?” As I say this I gently rub the new red hand print on your backside.

Last edited by Legosi; 11-12-2009 at 07:56 PM.
Old 11-12-2009, 09:59 PM   #12
leia99
little cocktease

I gasp at the cool air across my now nude body and howl at my now stinging ass, but am still defiant. "No I won't behave... if you want me you're going to have to fight me or stop me from fighting you." I rake your balls hard with my nails, feeling trickles of blood following the tracks. I try to kick out, but only manage to hit your shins.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:24 PM   #13
Legosi
Privileged Member

“You little fucking cunt!” I throw you onto your back and backhand you across the face, once twice, three times, your eyes rolls back slightly, and a thin trail of blood trickles from the corner of your mouth. I take advantage of your stunned condition and release your left wrist from the cuffs, quickly attaching the other end to the bedpost. I pull the second pair of cuffs out of my pocket and do the same to your other arm, securing you on your back on the bed. Still angry I give you another vicious backhand across the mouth and examine myself. That really hurt!

Upon closer inspection no real damage was done, just a couple of scratches. Painful scratches yes, but nothing serious. The amazing thing is that despite the pain directed at my most sensitive area, I’m still raring to go. Almost bursting in fact. Little fucking cunt!

I roughly postion myself in between your legs and pull my sweatpants down, freeing my cock. “I was going to let you suck it a little to get it wet.” I say, rubbing my cock against your lower lips. I grab you around the throat again and squeezing until you start to gasp. “But I guess that’s not such a good idea. Let's see how you like getting dry fucked.” I roughly force my dick into your pussy.
Old 11-13-2009, 03:21 AM   #14
leia99
little cocktease

“You little fucking cunt!” The last words I hear before you backhand me I don't know how many times. I blacked out for don't know how long, maybe a few seconds, maybe more, and when my head clears, I've been cuffed to the bed. Oh gawd... I knew I shouldn't have scratched him there, but it was the only way I could lash out, letting him know I don't want him here.

I look down to see this huge cock come up out of your pants as you remove them. “I was going to let you suck it a little to get it wet.” I try to scream that you're too big for my little mouth, but you choke me again until I start to gasp and am starting to see stars. “But I guess that’s not such a good idea. Let's see how you like getting dry fucked.” You roughly force you dick into my pussy. I scream at the rough stretching that is happening, and nearly pass out from the pain.

"Oh please please please I won't do that again," I beg. "Please stop!!"
Old 11-13-2009, 03:43 AM   #15
Legosi
Privileged Member

“Shut up!” I hiss at you, my hand pulls back to smack you again. I see you flinch away with a whimper, the fear in your eyes makes my cock throb. I feel you tensing with each of my thrusts, your legs flailing pointlessly with each pump. Listening to you whine is damned satisfying after the way you scratched me. And your little pussy is nice and tight, not too wet, but that’s not exactly a deal breaker for me. But then again I did have my heart set on seeing your pretty little lips wrapped around my dick…

I give you another rough pump and stop, just holding myself there within you. Your head is twisted to the side, your face contorted in pain. I slap you across the face again, not as hard as before, just to get your attention.

“Look at me bitch.” After a moment or two your eyes open and you slowly roll your head towards me. ‘Are you ready to be a good girl now?” As I say this I pull back, giving you another rough thrust into you, eliciting a cry. “Are you bitch, hmmm?” I give you another thrust, “Are you ready to behave now?”
Old 11-13-2009, 09:35 AM   #16
leia99
little cocktease

You tell me to shut up, and I start crying again... afraid there's more coming, I don't want to watch you raping me, so I turn away. I try to kick you, but you've forced my legs too far, and all I'm kicking now is air.

You slap me across the face again, and I yell, "OW! I don't want to watch you rape me!" When you order me to look at you, I turned my head reluctantly, and promptly squeeze my eyes shut. I can't look at you and deal with what you're doing too. It's not going to happen. "Ow ow ow! Stop it!! That hurts! No I won't behave, I won't!!! Screw you!"

Oh, if only I had a hand free. I'd smack you right back! I try to squirm out from under you, but you're too heavy. I continue to try to struggle, even knowing that I can't do much, hoping to hit a shin or something.
Old 11-13-2009, 09:55 AM   #17
Legosi
Privileged Member

And so my dreams of getting you to suck my cock die… oh well. I start fucking you harder, pushing as deep as I can with each thrust. Your legs keep kicking, slapping against my ass, it actually feels pretty good, kind of like your pulling me in. I deliberately slow my pace, I want this to last as long as possible.

You keep screaming your defiance as I ride you, I lean my face down over you left breast and bite down, hard enough to leave a mark, bringing a pained gasp and a string of curses from you. I laugh as I push myself all the way in again, grinding my hips against yours. “You know bitch, if you’re whining this damned much during the regular fucking, I wonder how loud you'll squeak when you're getting it in the ass?”

Last edited by Legosi; 11-17-2009 at 12:53 PM.
Old 11-13-2009, 11:33 AM   #18
leia99
little cocktease

I feel you slow down, hoping it means this ends soon... I scream as you bite down hard on my nipple. Maybe I should start behaving I think...

"No no no not my ass! Please no! It's never been used!" Oh gawd, did I just say that? Oh no, now I know he's going to rape my ass. I struggle even harder, and glance down briefly when I feel my ass being lifted. Oh gawd no!!! I grimace as you tie my legs up and out of the way, attaching ropes to the cuffs on my hands. "Oh please no no I'll even suck if you don't touch my ass or you can have my pussy again or or or..."
Old 11-13-2009, 11:45 AM   #19
Legosi
Privileged Member

I stop tying your legs and let them slowly sink back to the bed. “What was that baby?” I say grabbing your chin and looking into your eyes. “You’re ready to be good little girl and say ahhhh?” I trace your pretty little lips with my finger.

“Would you rather suck then get butt-fucked little bitch?” I give your ass a hard slap for emphasis, “Say, it bitch, say please sir, please let me suck your cock instead. I'll behave myself and be a good little girl. Say it!" I shout tightening my grip on your chin.
Old 11-13-2009, 12:02 PM   #20
leia99
little cocktease

You ask if I'm ready to behave. "yes I mean no I mean... I don't know." Whimpering, I finally decide, "yes". Quietly thinking, yeah, wait until you get your cock in my mouth. You'll see.

I try to hide the gleam in my eye as I beg for your cock in my mouth only half-heartedly. "please please fuck my face I can't take it in the ass"

Tags
handcuffs, home invasion, serial rape, stalker, taser