Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-27-2013, 07:37 AM   #1
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Aristocracy

Aristocracy

The Help

Takes place sometime during the US slave era

The heat was oppressive as the mid-day sun beat down, seemingly scorching the air itself. I wanted to take it easy today , but I needed new slaves for the upcoming season. A new batch were arriving at the docks and I wanted to get there early so as to get first pick.

Arriving, I saw quite the selection, chained up beside the boat, waiting to see what their new lives would be like. It was actually quite impressive. They were all fairly young and very healthy looking. Just what I needed. I picked 6 men and 4 women. All of the women were attractive, and I would make full use of their bodies in the upcoming weeks. It was one of things that nobody talked about. They were slaves, so we theoretically should see it as sinful to engage in carnal acts with them but everybody did it.

As I was reaching for my money, another one caught my eye. Pausing, I looked at her. she was merely a teen, youthful and delicate. Not quite ready for heavily labour, but she could still be put to some use in the fields and cleaning.

Looking at her body, and frightened wide open eyes, I found myself getting excited. She was a rare beauty; her skin flawless, her hair shiny black and her eyes a lovely brown. She had a slender body, with small tits and a nice tight little ass. It would be amazing to defile that vulnerable little princess.

"I'll take her too". She shook her head, and clung to a family member, crying as she begged not to be separated from her family, but she soon found herself standing alongside my new acquisitions, sobbing, crying out to her family.

Paying for my new labour, I had them chained together and herded them back to the plantation. It was only a few miles, so I had them walk, each connected to the other by a chain, hooked to a collar around their neck as I rode horseback alongside them, my rifle ready.

It didn't take long before I had them back, and I lined them up behind the barn. In front of them were two slaves, one make, one female who were chained by their wrists to a low hanging tree branch with their hands held high above them, so they had to stand on their toes. They had lash marks all over their bodies and were exhausted in a state of near shock. I had caught them stealing food, which was bad enough, but a follow up showed that they had not only been stealing, but had been storing food. That could only have been done for one reason....escape. I had the ringleader whipped too, but then he was executed, leaving these two to their fate. Shock, blood loss, dehydration were taking their toll, but if they were still alive by morning they would be treated and put back to work immediately.
The new slaves, looked at the ones chained up in terror, wondering if they faced the same fate.

"OK listen to me, because I will only tell you once. Disobedience will not be tolerated. Period. If you work hard, and show loyalty you will be fed well and be treated well. Show even the slightest signs of disobedience or insolence and you will be punished severely."

The submissive fearful looks told me they got the message. I had an experienced male slave, take the new males to their quarters to get them set up, and then to the field to go to work. Each would be assigned a slave mentor who would be responsible for making sure they new the rules and did good work. An experienced female slave did the same with the females.

"Not that one" I snapped, pointing to the young beauty. I called over another female slave who had been with me for a year.

"Amelia, clean her all over and then bring her to the barn". She nodded, knowing what was to happen to the new girl.

Heading into the house, I grabbed a bottle of bourbon, and headed over to the barn where I relaxed, anticipating the debauchery to come. After what seemed like an eternity, Amelia arrived with the new girl, all pretty and in a new dress. Amelia was my favourite; I routinely had sex with her. The first few times she had been frightened, but she learned to like it and we seemed to have good sexual chemistry. She was the only slave that I ever took into my actual bedroom.

Turning my attention back to the new girl I looked her over. She was looking down shyly, her eyes red, indicating that she had been crying

"Does she speak English?" I asked Amelia.

"Yes she does Sir"

"Girl....look at me" I commanded. I did not bother to learn her name as that was irrelevant to me at the moment.

She raised her head and looked at me nervously.

"Take off your clothes"

She opened her mouth, but did not speak; instead looking at me in shock and denial that I had just made such a request

SLAP!!! She went flying into the wall, crying out and falling in a heap on the floor.

Grabbing her hair, I yanked her to her knees as she cried.

"Do as I tell you girl, or you will end up like the two slaves out front!"

Amelia spoke up...."It will be a lot easier on you dear, if you obey....you will be fine; you'll see".

Sniffling, the pretty teen stood and slowly started removing her clothes, sobbing the whole time until she was standing naked before me.

Walking over to her, I quickly examined her, feeling her body for firmness, squeezing her tits, and feeling her ass as she quivered.

"Stand with your feet apart"

Nervously she obeyed. I stuck my finger in my mouth and then thrust it between her legs, and sought her fleshy opening. She quivered nervously, her breathing increased. Finding what I was looking for, I pushed it in as she yelped, and stood on her toes in response. She was tight inside, and I found a thin membrane preventing me from going any further. This was a nice treat, bagging a young virgin.

Pulling my finger out, I started to strip. Amelia, proceeded to strip without being told to, as she knew the routine.

Standing before the nervous girl, my erect cock jutting out like a cruel weapon, straining to bury itself in the tight innards of this frightened young slave girl, I anticipate the conquest.

"On your knees"

She complies immediately.

"Give me your hand".

She tentatively puts her hand out. I take it and guide it to my erection, feeling her soft little hand wrapping itself around me as I breathe in deeply.

"One of your duties is to please me at will. That means learning how to do things to my cock that give me exquisite pleasure.......Amelia!"

Amelia immediately moves to her knees beside the new girl and takes over fondling my cock.

"OK, watch what I am doing real closely." she says, making sure the girl understands. She then leans forward and starts gently kissing the head of my cock.

'Ok your turn" She says to the young girl. The little angel looks horrified at the suggestion, looks at Amelia with uncertainty.

"Go ahead sweetheart, don't make him mad"

The girl leans in and starts mimicking what Amelia did, the disgust evident on her face, as she tries to hold back the tears that start collecting in the corner of her eyes. That's fine. I like fucking the mouth of a crying girl.

"OK, now let me show you something else" she says, pulling the girl back. With that Amelia leans in and opens her mouth, taking the head inside her mouth. I want to just lean my head back and close my eyes, such is Amelia's expertise with her mouth and tongue, but instead I watch the girl, making sure she is getting all of this.

"OK, your turn". The girl opens her mouth, sheer horror in her eyes and takes me in, closing her mouth as her face scrunches up in disgust. That's fine; as long as I'm enjoying it. For the next little while, Amelia guides her in the finer points of sucking a cock, practicing on each others fingers just for practice purposes, before the girl really gets the trick and goes to work on my cock.

"Oh my god, you were born to have a cock in your mouth slave. You work a cock like a pro girl". She kept sucking and running her tongue over the tip, taking me deep in, and then out again as I stood there, luxuriating in the feel of her young mouth wrapped around my manhood as tears poured down her cheeks.

As my arousal grew, I grabbed her hair and started moving her head a bit faster. She seemed a bit stunned at first, but received just fine and kept sucking.

"Come on, take it deep slave...take it deep!" I moan as I start thrusting my hips while moving her head with my hands. I knew I would come soon, so I gave some instructions.

"OK slave listen. Pretty soon, some fluids are going to come out inside your mouth. Do not, I repeat DO NOT spit it out or I will take you out and have you whipped. Keep sucking until the fluids stop spewing and then swallow it all....I mean every drop. Don't anger me slave"

She quivered in horror at the anticipation, but kept sucking.

"It will be fine sweetheart" Amelia said, "Just ignore the taste and swallow. Make him happy and he won't hurt you"

I knew I would blow soon, so I started speeding up my thrusts, as I jerked her head back and forth by her hair while she sucked and cried until my orgasm happened and I jammed my cock in deep while my whole body tensed while my semen released with a fury into the girls mouth as she kept sucking, but made gagging sounds as she appeared to be having a hard time accommodating the new fluids .

"Do not choke...do not spit it out slave" I barked, as she kept her composure, sucking until the fluids stopped pumping, and then she swallowed, her face scrunching up as her throat gulped down my seed into her stomach, while she shuddered and tears poured down.

Pulling out, I stood there looking down at her.

"Every slave has a purpose. Yours is sucking my cock. "

She opened her mouth to speak but I slapped her hard, causing her to yelp.

"The only time you should open your mouth is when you have a cock in it"

The girl was thoroughly cowed, as she looked up at me with big frightened eyes.

"Lay on your back"

She complied, her body shaking with fear, laying on her back with her legs together and her hands by her sides.

"Amelia....she's dry. Make her wet"

Amelia, moved quickly, and kneeled before the trembling girl. she parted the girls resisting legs and then whetting her fingers with her saliva she moistened the girls cunt. She fingered her for a few moments, spreading the saliva around as the girl looked up at the roof, desperately wanting this ordeal to be over.

"OK, Move aside" I commanded as Amelia obediently moved aside.

Moving over the young girl, I grabbed her thighs and parted them, pushing them back beside her chest.

"Keep them there", I commanded as I crawled over her. Spiting in my hand, I slathered it over my cock and then lined myself up. Her eyes widened in fear, instinctively knowing what was coming as I grasped my phallus and aligned it with her portal as her abdomen fluttered nervously in anticipation.

When my cock made contact with her tender lips, I felt a thrill rush through me as she quivered. I always love the moment before defloration, when I am seconds away from impaling a frightened young slave who can do nothing about it.

"Will this hurt?" her voice quivered erotically.

"Yes, at first, but you'll get used to it", I said matter of factly

She shuddered nervously, licked her lips and looked to the roof of the barn as her chest rose and fell rapidly with her nervous breathing.

Sliding my cock up and down between her fleshy folds, I eagerly anticipated popping her cherry as her young body tensed in nervous anticipation. Not wanting to wait another moment, I shifted my weight forward, pressing my manhood against her tight opening as she whimpered. Her flesh resisted at first, but then started to part, stretching around the hardened flesh forcing its way in as she yelped erotically in a high pitched cry, while my cock head slide up against her hymen.

"Please master...it hurts" She begged in a frightened girlish voice.

"Yup" I said indifferently. I like hearing virgins scream when I deflower them, so shifting my weight, pulling back slightly I suddenly thrust forward with all my might, tearing through her virgin barrier as though with a knife as I jammed half of my cock up into her tight channel.

Her body jerked as though burned with a brand and she screamed a high pitched scream as she felt her intimate feminine virgin flesh brutally torn, stretched and forced open. She squirmed to escape, but with my weight on her, and my arms pinning her legs apart, she wasn't going anywhere.

"Sir, please...oh it hurts...it hurts!!!" she started crying as I started forcing the rest of my cock into her tight resisting opening, enjoying her reaction.. She continued to beg as I twisted and jerked my hips, forcibly impaling her delicate flower on my rock hard shaft until the whole thing was in.

"Please master...it hurts...oh god it hurts...PLEASE!" she begged as I luxuriated in the feel of her tender tightness gripping me deliciously. I needed to fuck her hard, right now so I pulled back and thrust forward with a savage thrust into her delicate feminine portal, causing another shriek of pain as the defenceless girl squirmed in desperation beneath me. I didn't care. To me one of the best parts of popping a slaves cherry is being able to be as rough with her as I want, so when I deflower a virgin slave, I beat the fuck out of her pussy with my cock, and make sure her defloration is a trauma she will remember for years. So I started pounding with merciless abandon as the slave beneath me cried and pleaded for me to slow down or be more gentle.

Amelia looked on without pity as she had been through the same thing once herself, and would not see this new slave treated any better. Amelia's coldness also came from the fact that she was my favourite slave. She was the only slave that I allowed to sleep in my bed with me, and who I occasionally tried to pleasure during sex. She also received privileges that no other slaves received, so whenever a pretty new slave showed up, she saw them as competition.

I rape fucked the tight young girl for some time, as her screams turned to whimpers and eventually to moans as I battered her innocence, focussed only on my pleasure as she cried beneath me.

I felt my orgasm coming, and increased the ferocity of my thrusts into the crying girl until I came, sending my semen spewing into her unsoiled womb, releasing my fluids inside her against her will as she whimpered and sobbed beneath me until it passed, and I collapsed on top of her, sweating and breathing.

Standing, I pulled up my pants and smiled contentedly at the blood coming from between her legs.

"Stand up and get dressed" I commanded. The girl whimpered, sniffling as she crawled painfully to her feet and pulled on her clothing, breaking into a new set of sobs when she saw the blood trickling down her thigh.

"Ok Amelia.....get her out to the field. She has work to do!"

Nodding and smiling, Amelia walked over to the girl and grabbed her arm.

"Let's go" she said without pity as the girl followed along, appearing to walk a bit awkwardly due to having been reamed so hard.

The new girl was going to work out just fine.
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote