Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-27-2018, 07:46 AM   #1
uns33n

uns33n Level 1 (100+)uns33n Level 1 (100+)
Default A walk in the park

I was roaming the park looking for a pretty jogger I could overpower and drag her into the bushes to rape her there. Then I saw her sitting on a park bench and had the revelation. A young beautiful woman, about 25 years old, dressed in a short white skirt, a green blouse and high platform sandals.....and a buggy with a baby inside. A young mother on a walk in the park with her baby. How incredibly easy it is to rape her. I just sat next to her and took out the knife. Then I told her to do exactly what I said if she didn't want something bad happen to her and her baby. Then we got up and I led her through the park. She pushed the buggy while I had my arm around her and she had to squeeze close to me... She was so shocked and afraid that she would do anything to protect her baby. So I led her through the park. To the people it looked like a couple in love were taking their baby for a walk in the sun. In reality, I was looking for a quiet, secluded place to rape her undisturbed. We came to a place with deep bushes and I led her in. I pulled her hands on the back and bound her with the cable tie which I had brought along for the Jogger. I threw her to the ground and ripped her skirt and blouse from her body, then I penetrated into her. She could do nothing but cry and beg to do nothing to her baby while I fucked her brutally. Again and again pushed my cock into her while I lay a hand on her mouth until I noticed how it came. With one last push I was completely inside her and jerked my seed deep into her. Exhausted I lay on her for a few minutes. Enjoyed her smell, her trembling and her soft crying. I felt my cock getting smaller and finally slipping out of her. I stood up and looked down at her. How beautiful she is. Her beautiful face, her slightly tanned body, her firm tits and the well formed legs. She is a very beautiful woman. And how she lay there. Her hands tied on her back, her legs spread, her eyes closed and the tears running down her cheeks.......and my seed running out of her pussy. I felt myself getting hard again. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to her knees. Then I leaned down to her, looked deep into her eyes and told her what I demanded of her and what would happen to her baby if she refused or even try to bite. She cried again but was an obedient girl and opened her mouth nicely. She was well trained in sucking cocks and soon it was time. I splashed my juice directly into her mouth and let her swallow everything I had for her. Then I threw her back to the ground. I blindfolded her eyes with the torn remains of her blouse. Then I stuffed pieces of cloth into her mouth and tied them tight. I got up and just left her lying there. She would be able to get on her feet and get help. But then I would be far away and looking for my next victim again. Maybe in another city, in another park.......another beautiful young mother....
uns33n is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brutal, park, rape, unsuspecting, victim