Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-21-2007, 01:15 AM   #1
ThatGuy

ThatGuy has initial reputation
Default Fond Rememberance

When I was a young adult, I met a girl 2 years my junior and it was love at fist sight for both of us. I remember just how she looked...long, curly, brown hair, bright green eyes, and a beautiful smile...still wearing her catholic school uniform, as she was still a senior (yes mods, she was of legal age). I was the archetypical "bad boy" from "the wrong side of the tracks", while she was the classic daddy's girl. Now, luckily for me, she was about at the end of her rope. She was constantly horny and really wanted to have sex with a guy for the first time. She was still a virgin. The farthest she had gone with the two boyfriends she had before me was the usual...making out and heavy petting, and she had given 2 unfinished blowjobs. On our fourth date, (it wasn't really a date, we were just hanging out) we were making out and really getting hot and heavy. She told me she wanted to. She told that she wanted me to be the first. Well, things progressed as you might expect. I was extremely gentle and I wanted it to be a beautiful experience for her. We made love, and,(patting myself on the back), I was able to give her her first male induced orgasm. Well, after that she surprised me. She was a woman possesed, and started fucking me like she was an old pro. I reached down to my crumpled Girbaux's that were in a heap on the floor, and took the belt out of the beltloops, and used it to tie her hands to the head of the bed, with her arms stretched over her head. She was going crazy on my cock, but then she stopped suddenly. I asked if something was wrong. She said she just wanted me to know that it was ok, and that this was a game she fantasized about sometimes. She knew I loved her and didn't want to hurt her. Then she started screaming and kicking.. yelling at me to stop and to get off her. It was hard for me to be rough with her at first. Although I was a "bad boy", I was also a romantic, and had never been rough with a woman. I pounded away while she protested, but then she let me know she wanted it really rough when she bit my shoulder..hard. I understood. I brought up my hand and smacked her face hard. She felt wetter. I grabbed my wifebeater that was hanging off the edge of the bed and rolled it sort of like you would a wet towel to snap someone with. I rolled one end around each hand and balled my fists around them. I then put one hand on each side of her head, gagging her mouth with the shirt. "Maybe you'll learn not to bite" I told her. I continued pounding away hard and fast..calling her dirty names and such...occasionally smacking her face, or wherever was convenient. It was great. I came in her, but my cock didn't seem to know it. It never softened a bit. After a while I came inside her a secomd time and I was spent. I held her for a while, then untied her. She held me, telling me how much she was in love with me and wanted to spend her life with me. As we lay there talking and giggling, I asked her what else didn't I know about her sexually. This was when she told me about her cousin Hiedi. She told me about how whenever her family would visit from New Jersey they would always share a room and sleep in the same bed, due to lack of room in her parents house as it would be crammed with family members. Well, she told me how she and Hiedi would slowly sneak thier hands on eachother and they would make out and experiment. Then she showed me a picture of Hiedi. She was hot. Long blonde hair, Blue eyes, cheerleader. Then she said that Hiedi would probably be jealous and want to join us sometime when they were in state. Now I was always a smooth talker and had an answer for everything, but at this I was speechless. Snapping her fingers in front of my face, she brought me out of my dazed state and giggled. It was time for her to go home for the night.

We spent the next 8 years together. I would have married her if I hadn't been a dumbass and messed things up in the end. Oh well...that's how the cookie crumbles I suppose.

I have no idea why I am writing this, and this is probably the wrong place to write it...but oh well...too late.

Last edited by ThatGuy; 07-21-2007 at 04:05 AM.
ThatGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 01:19 AM   #2
Sephy

A very bittersweet memory. Thank you for sharing this with us.. and welcome.
Old 07-21-2007, 01:58 AM   #3
ThatGuy

ThatGuy has initial reputation

Oh yeah, I forgot...the moral of the story is....

DON'T BE A DUMBASS!! hehe

and ty for the welcome =)
ThatGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 02:43 PM   #4
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

welcome, and thanks for sharing

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote