Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-19-2012, 02:13 PM   #1
BamaGurl

BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Are we crazy?!?

Geez I got half way through this TWICE on my phone and it just disappeared. FU APPLE!

Anyway

Todays lecture in class was Psych. Particularly axis II personality disorders. The Dr who taught the class brought up paraphilias (some I wont mention). One he talked about was S&M. He said that people who are into this (either role) have at least 1 if not more personality disorder. The ones he mentioned were Antisocial, Histrionic, Borderline and Narcissistic.
With that said. the people he mentioned were couples who chose this hobby or lifestyle, and also, people who forced it on others (i,e rape and torture). Now im not describing or talking about real rape episodes so calm down if you are getting tizzled, but do know that not all of these people he tallked about were role playing. The ones who did role play we as nurses are supposed to discourage it and inform them of the safety issues

Im off topic now ......( ADD)
Oh yeah,... Ive never been "raped" but I definitely enjoy flaunting and teasing. I enjoy when the attention is on ME...so I self diagnosed myself as hystrionic lol..innocent enough I guess.
oh and I love the idea of violence, sexual or not but idk what kind of crazy that would be.

My point is, he said even the people who fantasized and role played had a disorder and therefor had the thoughts, repressed or not, to potentially make it real. Now I didnt ask him any questions, this was all his lecture ( i was trying hard not to make eye contact lol). Do you all think this is even slightly true on any scale? I admit, I like the idea of rough play being real ( fantasize that its real?), however I have my boundaries and when i fantasize about the realness its always with someone I know and not a nasty smelly stranger who will cut my skin off. So technically, Im one of the people he talked about. Its all fun and games and I keep it on a "fantasy" level but if it ever "really" happened and i had my unknown boundaries met (ex boyfriend, friend, distant relative, you get it) I would probably embrace that reality. Now I would be the victim but I cant help but wonder if the Doc was on spot and some of you (not pointing anyone out or trying to offend just saying) lurkers and posters could ever be pushed over the edge just by having the ability to accept the fantasy as pleasurable. After all, according to him (the doc) you have a personalty disorder and the only thing stopping you is willpower.
Im new to the whole "talk about your fantasy" stuff because this is something i have never mentioned to anyone I know so I dont really know how others who have this same racy fantasy think so I can only speak for myself and I did.
Psychology is a very intriguing topic to me.

Oh, and while im here, Ill add this. He also said the rapists and serial murders are narcissistic and or sadistic and they dont have the ability to feel or show emotion about the crime they committed. Like the guy who ate a sandwich while torturing his prey. That was a huge turn off to me because if somebody is gonna violate me there had better be some emotion in it! I didnt say you had to LOVE me, just at least show some passion about it

ok thats all for now. I really hope I didnt offend anyone or violate any rules (hides from somedude and crotchripper) and maybe my rambling made sense
BamaGurl is offline   Reply With Quote