Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-03-2007, 07:27 PM   #41
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Enough with the circle-jerk, it’s maken me nauseas…
Andering REDDSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 04:40 AM   #42
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom
OK SpamHunter!! If you wanna trade insults, let me remove my brain and we'll start even!

Whoa!!!, a insult that crossed your mind? Must have been a long and lonely journey.
Old 03-05-2007, 05:49 PM   #43
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

WOW!!!! This is so much better than a Comedy Routine. Very entertaining watching two UNARMED Men trying to win a Battle of the Wits with each OTHER???
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 11:13 AM   #44
clan_hunter

Quote:
Don't let you mind wander - it's far too small to be let out on its own!!

Seen it before, heard it before, now ing on it

I mean whats with "Phantom" and a mask, lame and original, you must just like opera
Old 03-06-2007, 12:42 PM   #45
ArabMan
Banned

ArabMan has initial reputation

i can't stand this somedude, he is obviously a homo!
ArabMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 12:55 PM   #46
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

HAW what BALLS??? Hope you enjoy the fucking he is going to give you!!???
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 12:56 PM   #47
ArabMan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo
HAW what BALLS??? Hope you enjoy the fucking he is going to give you!!???
you hot white chick? me arab sultan want!
Old 03-06-2007, 01:03 PM   #48
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You see now I know what an ugly little troll you are...and im breaking my promise not to reply you, an insulting little shit that excuses paedphilia in the name of "training" to get your sick little jollies. You are nothing but a fucking troll.

You see, i too am a computer "expert" and I know you arent in China...maybe Cambodia...im tracking you!

Somedude is in fact, my Master, my Lover and my Soul mate...he is the only one that will have the honour of whipping me...
Old 03-06-2007, 01:54 PM   #49
ArabMan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise
You see now I know what an ugly little troll you are...and im breaking my promise not to reply you, an insulting little shit that excuses paedphilia in the name of "training" to get your sick little jollies. You are nothing but a fucking troll.

You see, i too am a computer "expert" and I know you arent in China...maybe Cambodia...im tracking you!

Somedude is in fact, my Master, my Lover and my Soul mate...he is the only one that will have the honour of whipping me...
let me help you i live in new york usa!

can i be your master to? please! I am begging you!!
Old 03-06-2007, 01:59 PM   #50
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArabMan
let me help you i live in new york usa!

can i be your master to? please! I am begging you!!
Beg me...ok, get on your knees...go on...on your knees and BEG!
Old 03-06-2007, 02:02 PM   #51
ArabMan
Banned

Quote:
Beg me...ok, get on your knees...go on...on your knees and BEG!
no you beg you white slut whore! I am the master, fucking cunt, lick my dick and lick it clean and after you lick it clean i want you to pee and then after your done with peeing and me washing your dirty cunt, i want you to jump up and down with out any underwear. and from now on make sure you don't wear underwear unless i tell you to!
Old 03-06-2007, 02:04 PM   #52
Louise
Privileged Member

Listen you tiny pricked troll...theres only one person who can command me to do that...and IT AINT YOU

Go on...get down on your knees and lick my feet...you know you want to, i can tell you want to...after youve done that, please...feel free to kiss my arse!!!
Old 03-06-2007, 02:07 PM   #53
ArabMan
Banned

Quote:
Listen you tiny pricked troll...theres only one person who can command me to do that...and IT AINT YOU

Go on...get down on your knees and lick my feet...you know you want to, i can tell you want to...after youve done that, please...feel free to kiss my arse!!!
WHITE WHORES ALWAYS HAVE TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON FIRSt! white women are treated to nicely by their white woman and are whorshiped, here in arab land we don't give a fuck about how you were previously treated to us all you are is just a piece of cunt that can be used over and over again, we will humiliate you until you learn that man are above women!!! Personally if you were my slave, i would force you to suck my dick while im driving my care to work and i will force you to sleep with my boss so he will give me more pay, i will use you white whores like the shit whore that you are! Learn to respect man you whtie trash whore!

at night don't be jelous if i had another white girl with me in be because i wll not be the only one doing her you better learn how to suck cunt to!
Old 03-06-2007, 02:25 PM   #54
Louise
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArabMan
WHITE WHORES ALWAYS HAVE TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON FIRSt! white women are treated to nicely by their white woman and are whorshiped, here in arab land we don't give a fuck about how you were previously treated to us all you are is just a piece of cunt that can be used over and over again, we will humiliate you until you learn that man are above women!!! Personally if you were my slave, i would force you to suck my dick while im driving my care to work and i will force you to sleep with my boss so he will give me more pay, i will use you white whores like the shit whore that you are! Learn to respect man you whtie trash whore!

at night don't be jelous if i had another white girl with me in be because i wll not be the only one doing her you better learn how to suck cunt to!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You really must have a very very very small penis...

Respect a man, yes...yes I will...but you are not a man...just a tiny little troll

"learn to suck cunt" well, i dont need to learn I already know how thank you very much..yum yum..

Im still waiting for you to lick my feet and beg me to give you a chance...come on...bow before your Goddess...submit to me, you know you want to...beg me male slave...
Old 03-06-2007, 02:31 PM   #55
ArabMan
Banned

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You really must have a very very very small penis...

Respect a man, yes...yes I will...but you are not a man...just a tiny little troll

"learn to suck cunt" well, i dont need to learn I already know how thank you very much..yum yum..

Im still waiting for you to lick my feet and beg me to give you a chance...come on...bow before your Goddess...submit to me, you know you want to...beg me male slave...
compared to the size of your mans penis my looks huge, but truth be told no white women can be satisfied with a living males penise, i am the first one to admite, the white women is just to horney and they need to be reminded their place and whenever there is not something up their ass or cunt they seem confused and bored. I have came to the realization that after a long day of fucking and when i am tired my only hope of keeping the white women occupied is with my pet dog, you see i have trained my vicious attack dog which i use to guard my white man slave to also fuck white cunts, at first you will be digusted by the prospect of forfeiting your right as a human being to please the sexual lust of a dog, but overtime like all white whores you will learn that the dog is acctually more than what it is, it can fuck too!
Old 03-06-2007, 02:36 PM   #56
Louise
Privileged Member

Hey, id rather take the dog than you...so yeah...here doggy doggy doggy....

Are you sure white women arent bored and confused when you are shagging them?
"Are you in yet?"
"Are you done yet? YAWN"
"I cant feel you in me?"
"Can I go and suck cunt now please"
"Can I go and walk the dog now please"
"Im bored...."
Old 03-06-2007, 02:51 PM   #57
Louise
Privileged Member

I suspect you will return TWAT!
Old 03-07-2007, 12:02 PM   #58
Louise
Privileged Member

Quote:
LMAO@Louise, making me laugh as always....

I've got nothing but love and respect for you L. However, I wish you wouldn't talk to this garbage, all it does is eggs him on. It's not like he even has a clever reply and you can have an intelligent argument or anything. Do what you want, I just can't stand that garbage, and you deserve a better debate that anyway...(I'm not offering!)

See ya, L!

I know, I know... now, spank me a 100 times whilst I say DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS! to each one!