Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-11-2008, 04:13 PM   #61
sanyo3x

sanyo3x has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post
Spammers should have all their outgoing mail returned to their inbox
I'd give the nobelprice to whoever can make this dream come true!
sanyo3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 07:48 AM   #62
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post

Just look to this baby...she hates spammers too!
Oh very good MARADONA. Is she you're little sister? Lol
Old 09-12-2008, 05:11 PM   #63
jozzch4

jozzch4 Level 7 (700+)jozzch4 Level 7 (700+)jozzch4 Level 7 (700+)jozzch4 Level 7 (700+)jozzch4 Level 7 (700+)jozzch4 Level 7 (700+)jozzch4 Level 7 (700+)

Heres the answer

Remove all the spammers from the board and dont let them com back.And make it tougher for new members to spam
jozzch4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 01:23 PM   #64
Trill
Banned

Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Trill Send a message via Yahoo to Trill

Here's an idea! Write a song about torturing and killing spammers and persuade Eminem to rap it.

Speaking of spammers, I got a 419er in my Hotmail inbox:

Quote:
Dear Sir.
Cote D'ivoire west
africa abdijan
email:mama4jesus@live.fr
Name is Joy Kone.I am a widow to Late
Dr Johson , a top government official in
the republic of Cote d'voire. During the civil and
political crisis in our country, my husbands
together with my three children were assassinated by
heartless elements that planted a bomb on my husband
official car. Fortunately for me and my younger son, we had attended a wedding of a cousin in another town. We were still there when the tragedy took place. I was in coma for almost two weeks. But I thank the almighty God because I never knew that I could support the shock of losing almost my whole family. That is by the way. Right now I am still here in Cote d'ivoire with my only remaining child but very unsafe for us. We are living in great fear and bondage. I intend leaving this country as soon as possible but only one thing that kept me back. My late husband has deposited with a bank here in the city of Abidjan a large sum of money meant for transfer. The money, $5.5Million USD, was meant for onward transfer to a bank in Switzerland. But unfortunately he did not complete the transaction before he died. Me and my son have met with the bank director who has certified our claims to the money. We have the deposit documents, statement of account and receipt of deposit with which my late husband made the deposit. So now I need a trustworthy person to transact with. I do not know you much but and I feel I need to talk to you. It took me great pains and courage to make this move because it looks stupid for me trying to confide in a total stranger I never met before . I want to transfer
this money to your country through your account or any
other account you may provide. By instinct I am
convinced you are an honest man and you have the
capacity to handle this transaction with me.
As soon as it is done, I will come over with my son
to meet you and spend the rest of our lives in your
country. I wish to invest the money into estate
business and other good business you may propose. I
promise to greatly compensate you for any assistance
you may offer us. I do not know how you may feel
about this but I want you to take this very serious and confidential. Down here, I am living in fear because enemies of my husband are hunting for me.

Please let me know your mind concerning my proposal
to you.
May God bless you.

Your sincerely,
Joy Kone

I wrote back:

Quote:
I would be glad to assist you. My account number is:

0000-0000-0000-0000

HOW FUCKING STUPID DO YOU THINK I AM, BITCH?
Stop fucking trying to rip people off over the internet and get an honest goddamn job, you dumb motherfucker. Either that or kill yourself.
Trill is offline   Reply With Quote