Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-09-2008, 03:49 PM   #41
Niceideas
Banned

Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via MSN to Niceideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
Nic -

With some advance planning, you could have a very good time, indeed!!!

Oh, and once it's done - WE WANT DETAILS!!!!
thankyou, and if all goes well you shall have a detailed round up of events.
Niceideas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 03:51 PM   #42
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Yes, men usually wish for a gag before they actually have to talk ... makes them more secure because their women won't tell them the truth about sooo many things!
Women can do that?

Tell the truth I mean...

BTW, doesn't this exchage belong in that delightful thread in the rowdy room?
Old 03-09-2008, 03:55 PM   #43
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace
Women can do that?

Tell the truth I mean...
Well, let me put it that way ... intellectually we are capable of telling the truth, yes. But usually we can't because we have to protect the frail and fragile egos of our men. They just break so easily ...
And we really don't want our men crying and sobbing all the time ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace
BTW, doesn't this exchage belong in that delightful thread in the rowdy room?
That's true of course!
Old 03-09-2008, 03:58 PM   #44
SirSinister
Banned

SirSinister Level 1 (100+)SirSinister Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via MSN to SirSinister

Rofl... Ignored...

-Preens- Too much of a challenge... thats ok... shes only female...
SirSinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 04:04 PM   #45
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Then shall we leave this thread to it's original intent and venture down there to have a fun sunday evening?
Old 03-09-2008, 04:05 PM   #46
Niceideas
Banned

Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via MSN to Niceideas

good idea people, stop highjacking my thread lol.
Niceideas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 04:07 PM   #47
SirSinister
Banned

SirSinister Level 1 (100+)SirSinister Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via MSN to SirSinister

Lets too the rowdy room menace...

-insert batman theme music-

oooo... slidy poles and all... lol
SirSinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 07:19 PM   #48
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceideas View Post
I think i will definatly get a statement drawn up and we'll both sign it.
I don't mean to sound like a cynical bastard, ladies, but it's just this contract thing specifically that had me wondering. What motive would the female have to sign this? She is in no danger of being charged with rape if it goes wrong. If it is vague like "Everything that happens is fully consensual", it only seems to favour the roleplay rapist. Because then if it was too rough for her, he can point to the contract.

Ok, I'd imagine it could include the limits that the victim has stated, but even then, it will be up to her to prove that he overstepped them. That's similar to prosecution of all rape, innocent until proven guilty, but more complicated. She asked for 2 slaps, not 3? Without the contract, she would be free to exaggerate the man's actions, maybe even claim she never agreed to any of this at all. She's then the one with the safety net.

Don't get me wrong, I fully believe in all these kind of precautions, safewords, proof of consent etc. "Fail to prepare, prepare to fail", after all. It's the contract that sounds a bit dodgy to me.
Old 03-13-2008, 05:40 AM   #49
Mugga123
Privileged Member

Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Well, since you didn't offer her any money (prostitution), she is not underage (statutory rape) and she agreed to it (rape) you should be on the safe side, even if she is a police officer.
So should she turn out to be an undercover policewoman you have your internet log data to proof you're not guilty of one of the above mentioned crimes. Should they be investigating you for whatever reason and there's nothing to charge you with you shouldn't encounter any legal trouble.

I'm sure a back up of this thread, showing that you didn't have any real intention for actual rape, and showing it's only role play would be a good idea as well.
Old 03-13-2008, 12:41 PM   #50
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
I don't mean to sound like a cynical bastard, ladies, but it's just this contract thing specifically that had me wondering. What motive would the female have to sign this? She is in no danger of being charged with rape if it goes wrong. If it is vague like "Everything that happens is fully consensual", it only seems to favour the roleplay rapist. Because then if it was too rough for her, he can point to the contract.
Even if a woman planned to have consensual sex, she can change her mind, and if he leaves bruises and rope burns there is always assault. In a rape RP if it goes bad, there are likely bruises, rope burns or other physical signs.

The contract isn't really for that purpose, IMO. Even between well-meaning people misunderstandings can create hard feelings, so setting out limits and such things beforehand can only help to make the experience more satisfying for both parties.

You, of all people Rogue, know that preparation can only make things better.

Quote:
Ok, I'd imagine it could include the limits that the victim has stated, but even then, it will be up to her to prove that he overstepped them. That's similar to prosecution of all rape, innocent until proven guilty, but more complicated. She asked for 2 slaps, not 3? Without the contract, she would be free to exaggerate the man's actions, maybe even claim she never agreed to any of this at all. She's then the one with the safety net.
In most rape prosecution it's her word against his. Even if a woman goes to his hotel room for the express intention of having sex, she can change her mind once there and it's still rape.

Still, as I said, in my mind this isn't about prosecution really. If I were to write something of this kind, it would be to lay out our ideal scene. I would have to trust the person at least somewhat or I wouldn't put myself in that position.

Truth be told, both the man and the woman are taking a risk in this sort of thing, but with proper preparation it can be worth the risk. If both are intelligent about it and trust their instincts, it can be an intensely pleasurable experience for both.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 06:46 PM   #51
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
The contract isn't really for that purpose, IMO. Even between well-meaning people misunderstandings can create hard feelings, so setting out limits and such things beforehand can only help to make the experience more satisfying for both parties.
You've sort of made my point for me, the purpose of the statement, in your view, is essentially all the planning and discussion of limits, something which should always be done anyway. So is it to have it neatly summed up in a page? If we're talking about two adults that don't suffer from short term memory less, this isn't necessary. You learn about each other's boundaries, and respect them by using the simple safeword system. If either of the players don't do that, you shouldn't be doing it in the first place, regardless of who signs what. The fact that there is talk of contracts at all only suggests a legal issue to me.

Quote:
You, of all people Rogue, know that preparation can only make things better.
Prepare to see this truth proven beyond all doubt
Old 03-15-2008, 01:24 AM   #52
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSinister View Post
Seeing as it is a first for both of you thats kind of perfect you can explore limitations with one another... use intermediary safe words... my favourite is the traffic lights... red to stop everything... yellow to say im not to comfortable with that... do something else...
don't forget beige....

when you're so bored you decide on a color for the ceiling.
Old 03-15-2008, 07:21 PM   #53
dasVerlangen
Banned

dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via ICQ to dasVerlangen Send a message via AIM to dasVerlangen Send a message via Yahoo to dasVerlangen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceideas View Post
O.K I'm supposed to be meeting with a lady i've met online to act out some roleplay scenes. What I want to know from people who have done this before is:

What precautions should I be taking for her saftey and mine?

Where is a recommended place to do such thing, unfortunatly we are both in uni accomodation so need to find a place, is a hotel room suitable?

Obviously we shall be using safewords and have already discussed do's and don'ts, but this is both of our first time roleplaying so do you have any advice from past experience? I have some experience of domination though so it's not as if i'm a total beginner.

What are the laws like in the U.K regarding this?

Also i'm fairly certain she genuine, but how can I be sure it's not the cops?

Anything else you want to add feel free, but keep it helpful.
I'm also aware that this will most likely not happen eventually, but in that case the thread could serve as a guide to other newbies.

Many thanks
You want precautions?
Don't fuck a stranger....

If you need help determining whether she's not the cops, there's not much advice I can actually offer you. If you've any doubt, leave her out.
dasVerlangen is offline   Reply With Quote