Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-07-2008, 01:27 AM   #21
kellyp

kellyp has initial reputation

I was repeatedly raped by two men on separate occassions. Both looked for me when I got away from them.

I thought men hated the women they rape.

Why would these two still look for me. Each time they found me, they raped me again. But because of the way I grew up, I have never told on them.

I thought rape was a brutal thing, why would these men want me again? Do you know? Have you ever really raped someone, and what goes through your mind when you do this?

Why didn't they kill me? I was tied up by one, and the other is bigger than me and could have killed me at any time. He just subdued me and had his way with me.

Why would they rape me repeatedly, and not kill me? Do you know?
kellyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 01:43 AM   #22
Jennevieve

Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyp View Post
I was repeatedly raped by two men on separate occassions. Both looked for me when I got away from them.

Why would these two still look for me. Each time they found me, they raped me again. But because of the way I grew up, I have never told on them.

I thought rape was a brutal thing, why would these men want me again? Do you know? Have you ever really raped someone, and what goes through your mind when you do this?

Why didn't they kill me? I was tied up by one, and the other is bigger than me and could have killed me at any time. He just subdued me and had his way with me.

The people on this forum are into fantasy rape only. When it crosses into real rape, it becomes a crime.

Nobody on this board condones actual rape. Real rape destroys lives.

For your own sake, you should really report this to the authorities... no matter how you feel about what happened to you because of the way you were raised, please believe that what these men are doing is absolutely, in no way good. You really ought to go to the police.

Also, to the original poster: fantasy rape isn't wrong. 1/6 women have rape fantasies of some kind.
Jennevieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 11:37 PM   #23
dasVerlangen
Banned

dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via ICQ to dasVerlangen Send a message via AIM to dasVerlangen Send a message via Yahoo to dasVerlangen

there is no such thing as illness....
only deviance.
dasVerlangen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 11:40 PM   #24
dasVerlangen
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to dasVerlangen Send a message via AIM to dasVerlangen Send a message via Yahoo to dasVerlangen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennevieve View Post

Nobody on this board condones actual rape.

Are you so sure?
That's a fairly broad statement to make.
While it may well be true,
it's not a statement you (or I) could make with full certainty.
Old 03-10-2008, 12:10 AM   #25
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyp View Post

It's simple. They wanted to torture you. As you said yourself, they could've killed you but they chose not to - there's a reason for it. Anyhow, be lucky that you're alive because life is precious and you don't need these scumbags to ruin it. If those men "repeated" raped you, it could very well be possible that they 'know' you and therefore, know your habits etc. You should call the police and for goodness sake, don't wash away the evidence!
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 12:34 AM   #26
Jennevieve

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasVerlangen View Post
Are you so sure?
That's a fairly broad statement to make.
While it may well be true,
it's not a statement you (or I) could make with full certainty.
Talking about or condoning actual rape is a bannable offense.
Old 03-11-2008, 02:55 AM   #27
dasVerlangen
Banned

Quote:
Talking about or condoning actual rape is a bannable offense.
Point being?
I don't think that fact would (or does) alter anyone's views in the slightest.
Old 03-11-2008, 10:37 AM   #28
Jennevieve

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasVerlangen View Post
Point being?
I don't think that fact would (or does) alter anyone's views in the slightest.
So, officially, no one on this board condones actual rape.

It doesn't matter if that's the reality or not, because if someone is found condoning rape on this board, they will be banned, and then they will no longer be on this board. The position of the board itself is all that matters in this kind of situation.
Old 03-14-2008, 04:14 AM   #29
dasVerlangen
Banned

Quote:
So, officially, no one on this board condones actual rape.

It doesn't matter if that's the reality or not, because if someone is found condoning rape on this board, they will be banned, and then they will no longer be on this board. The position of the board itself is all that matters in this kind of situation.
Right. The standard position of the board is what matters....
I guess my point was that the mere existence of that position isn't
likely to change anyone's personal position. Each man is an island,
and who knows what chaos reigns in the minds of men?
Old 03-14-2008, 04:29 AM   #30
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasVerlangen
Right. The standard position of the board is what matters...
Exactly.

Quote:
I guess my point was that the mere existence of that position isn't likely to change anyone's personal position.
No, of course not.
We never thought it would. Best example is underage rape fantasy. There are many members who like it and the question to re-instate them on RB pops up again every now and then.
It's just a rule for RB to run that has been implemented for various reasons (same as the real rape rule), it has nothing to do with us trying to "educate" our members or believing we even could.
RB is merely another sub-society that has to go by rules not everyone likes or supports. They don't change any personal views or opinions and we never intended them to do. We can only hope our members understand them and thus are more willing to abide by them.

Quote:
Each man is an island, and who knows what chaos reigns in the minds of men?
(Sometimes unfortunately) I do.