Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-18-2008, 07:21 PM   #1
victgrl

victgrl has initial reputation
Default personal fantasies

I wasn't sure how far some people had gone with fantasizing their rape? I've always kind of thought of being held down by a small group and forced by each one over and over. Basically while each of them gets time to rest, I'm always being used in some form.

But I've even gone as far as to how to plan it. I realize while not going far enough to actually wish to be seriously raped, that it would have to be planned out with someone before the actual RP. Recently I was away on business for a few days in Chicago and while I was in the hotel, it got me thinking how that is an almost perfect scenario. There was a group of guys staying in the room next door and I could always hear them coming and going because they were so loud. Especially at around 4 AM when the bars closed.

Anyway... Like maybe I'm heading up to my room around the same time they are.. share same elevator.. I go to my room and thinking nothing of them heading same direction as me since they have to pass mine to get to theirs. As I unlock the door and open, they shove me in, gag me, and have their way well into the following day and possibly evening.

In a more RP standpoint... the person or people that are partaking in the RP may have a room if not next to mine but somewhere on the same floor. Something along those lines.

Anyway... I was wondering what were other peoples fantasies as far as one on one or maybe part of a group?
victgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 12:10 AM   #2
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

I'm more into one on one...but if you ever find your way to cali...I could arrange a couple guys..
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 11:17 PM   #3
zazie

zazie has initial reputation

I think it's fairly common to work out the details. I know I do. It's nothing to do with wishing for the real thing with me, either. It's just how my mind works; I'm always wondering about things like, "What if I screamed?" and, "How would they hold me down?" I'm the same way about movies, always wondering how that bit worked, and why she didn't just do THAT instead. Making it feel like it could work makes it that much more satisfying in my head.
zazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 11:49 PM   #4
Chocolate Thai
Privileged Member

Chocolate Thai Level 2 (200+)Chocolate Thai Level 2 (200+)Chocolate Thai Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via AIM to Chocolate Thai Send a message via Yahoo to Chocolate Thai

I have so many different scenarios and fantasies buzzing around in my head that neither one on one nor group fantasies stand out anymore. There's something about being close up and personal one on one.....and then definitely something else about being shared by a group of horny guys... Either one floats my boat lol

My fantasies usually take off from real life situations though.. so if I'm in close quarters with a guy or group of guys then I'll start imagining 'what if' from there.

Chocolate Thai
for my non-smokers....that's weed, not a nationality
Chocolate Thai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 01:17 PM   #5
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have gang rape fantasies too. Let me share one of them, very similar to yours.
The origin of this fantasy was a few years ago when I was in a beach on holiday. I usually take sun bath in topless and sometimes I practice nudism. In Almeria (Spain) there are lots of places you can do both things. I am Spanish.
A group of men watches me in topless. In my fantasy men are British on their holidays that get drunk and cannot resist anymore. They follow me when I go back to my apartment. When I open they door they pushed me in. They violently take me to the bed and rape me by turns. They repeat the outrage several times, raping me anally and orally.
When they finish they tie me and leave me unconcious. They go back to Britain the following day, so it´s impossible to charge them.