Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-28-2008, 11:18 AM   #21
Balishag

Balishag has initial reputation

Either one would be pretty cool. The second one is more up my alley (ha), but the first one sounds cool. four or five lesbians decide to make me their slave/pet for a bit would be nice.
Balishag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 11:39 AM   #22
Trish the Dish

Trish the Dish has initial reputation

Hmm... this may not be what you have in mind, but I'll toss in a suggestion. Say... you and your girlfriend are freshmen in college. She's sleeping over in your dorm room... or maybe she's your roomie? I walk in, a pretty senior with a mission. Behind me are 8 of the biggest football players on the team. "You and your little friend's Hell Week is about to begin". I walk over and grab you by the hair and force you to lick my crotch through my tight denim jeans, when you resist, I slap you and hold your head between my legs with both hands while I rub my cootchie all over your face. Your friend screams and tries to run away only to be grabbed by 3 of the biggest, meanest looking guys. They look her over lustfully and begin to undress her, ripping her shirt off as I drag you by your hair, forcing you to crawl over to your helpless, crying friend......

And well, I guess you can let your mind run from there!
Old 02-28-2008, 11:45 AM   #23
Balishag

Balishag has initial reputation

Sounds wonderful!
Balishag is offline   Reply With Quote