Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-26-2007, 08:38 AM   #1
Ecko

Ecko has initial reputation
Default painfull rape

me and my g/f always play rape roleplay and we both enjoy it its great and we really play it like for real .... i really got to get her tied with her hands on the bedside and her legs up tied on her hands and i can work everything ... even tho once she dident like anal .... one day i decited to make it abit more extreme so i bought some soft durex cream for play and it was the best rape roleplay we ever did... she was screamin and crying from the pain.... we do use dirty words and swearing.... and we enjoy it so much.... do u guys think that this might ruin our relationship with 2 much rape roleplay ?

regards
Ecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 08:48 AM   #2
jack-the-ripa
Banned

jack-the-ripa has initial reputation

Yes. And not only that, but you're going straight to hell, also.
jack-the-ripa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 11:20 AM   #3
Davidman

Davidman has initial reputation

Don't worry about your relationship! Ecko, you could be thrown in state prison! What you are doing with your girlfriend is very foolish and risky! You need to stop it right away, and count your blessing. Don't do it anymore.

If you remember back in 1992, Heavyweight Boxer Mike Tyson was convicted of raping a beauty contestant name Desiree Washington in Indiana. She dialed and reported the rape 2 days after they had sex. Mike Tyson was put on trial and he used the "brute defence" to defend himself. Which in essence says that because Mike Tyson is such a super tough black man pack and large thick penis, he can have sex with a woman voluntarily and hurt her by accident. Miss Washington's vagina did have an abbrasion and tiny laceration (tear). Now if we assume that she lied about the rape ( just for example) she had the evidence on her vagina that was indicative of force penetration.

What you are doing with your girlfriend is also hurting her sexual organs. She could claim that you sexual assualted her and it would be more than you word against hers. She would have evidence to back up her claim with the bruises, tiny lacerations you are putting on her. She could say that she was playing sexual games and told you to stop, but you just keep right on, and raped her!

I would never give a woman that type of control over me like that. Beside just caring and loving my girlfriend as I do, she could not pay me to her hurt sexual. My advice is to stop now, and never participate in any physical activity with another person that will damage the internal sections of their sexual organs.

DAVE
Davidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 12:11 AM   #4
Jezebel
Melana's Pudding Cup

Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidman
Don't worry about your relationship! Ecko, you could be thrown in state prison! What you are doing with your girlfriend is very foolish and risky! You need to stop it right away, and count your blessing. Don't do it anymore.

What you are doing with your girlfriend is also hurting her sexual organs. She could claim that you sexual assualted her and it would be more than you word against hers. She would have evidence to back up her claim with the bruises, tiny lacerations you are putting on her. She could say that she was playing sexual games and told you to stop, but you just keep right on, and raped her!

I would never give a woman that type of control over me like that. Beside just caring and loving my girlfriend as I do, she could not pay me to her hurt sexual. My advice is to stop now, and never participate in any physical activity with another person that will damage the internal sections of their sexual organs.

DAVE

Sounds like either your girlfriend is a manipulative bitch, you have trust issues, or you plan on stealing this guys gf. XD

Ecko:
Me and my fiance do it all the time. We both love it, and nobody's sexual organs are being lacerated *cackle*
You can get a few injuries if you get to rough (such as: I once accidentaly socked my fiance in the jaw), but you just need to be careful.
It's just a type of sexual play, and there's nothing wrong with it as long as you are both pleased by it and as long as it does no real damage.
Have fun, but play safe, honey! And make sure you keep her safety above both you and your gf's pleasure!

EDIT: P.S. what the hell is durex cream?!

EDIT: *blush* never mind, I looked it up...
the way you kick and scream, kick and scream

Last edited by Jezebel; 05-27-2007 at 12:16 AM.
Jezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 02:16 AM   #5
persiangurl

persiangurl Level 1 (100+)persiangurl Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack-the-ripa

persiangurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 02:32 AM   #6
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

fuck what might happen in the future just keep screwin the bitch how you both like and deal with what might happen when it does!
Old 05-27-2007, 02:39 AM   #7
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson

Quote:

"Well, I totally concur." –Pat Robertson to Jerry Falwell following the Sept. 11 attacks, after Falwell said, "I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way -- all of them who have tried to secularize America -- I point the finger in their face and say: "You helped this happen."
But the harm does not interest them.
Or they do not see it, or they justify it
Because they are absorbed in the endless struggle
To think well of themselves.

T. S. Eliot
Emily Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 03:59 AM   #8
Ecko

i mean we both agree and we dont fight or argue but my concern is that maybe in the future something bad will happen... she likes it to and she always wanna play .... she never disagree
Old 05-27-2007, 10:49 AM   #9
Davidman

Just use your head Ecko and common sense, and act like adult. Anytime anyone lets you hit, beat, or hurt their sexual organs, and you take them on their offer you are opening yourself up anything from assualt, to battery, and rape. Only you know if you are telling us the truth or you are just joking to get advice. Either way the advice from me is correct. Take care, and be careful. The prisons are full of men, who became victims by taking up people on offers to hurt them, and they reported it to the authorities.

Take care

Sincerely Dave.
Old 05-27-2007, 11:37 AM   #10
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson

Give the guy a break Dave-o. All the guy did was do anal sex. He did not beat her or bruise her sexual organs. Where are you getting that?

I was raped anally for real - and guess what? I did not become incontinent, or any of the other things I've heard folks go on about.

We women are really much tougher than we look. (Just always remember to pee after sex. Bladder infections can be very serious!)

And of course everyone should have a safe word. Sometimes things can go very wrong.

As for ending up in jail accused of rape, this can happen in a variety of situations. If you engaged in rough sex play, and later break up and the parting is not so good - she might throw rape at you.

Or you might meet a woman on-line, who wants real-life rape role-play. You meet with her and play, and all seems well. You both part company satisfied and happy, but then the cops show up and haul your ass to jail a couple days later. Then you find out she's called the cops so that the whole affair can seem more "real" to her.

Yeah - there are some real nuts out there.

T. S. Eliot
Old 05-27-2007, 12:13 PM   #11
Davidman

Arrow

Noway. No Break for Ekco. Mike Tyson didn't get a break. Ekco has got to accept responsiblity for his actions. I could ask Deserie Washington (the alleged victim in the Tyson rape case) to ....give Mike Tyson a break. "

"You know you had voluntary sex with him and he hurt you by accident...so don't claim rape."

He may have really raped her, I am only using an example Emily.

You really can't speak for all women Emily. Write to some of these guys in prison who are their because of their "weak" women.

BTW Emily ..sorry I clear up the problem I had with your anal rape poll. Sorry running like that yesterday...I was press for time. (kisses to you)

Cheer from DAVE
Old 05-27-2007, 11:45 PM   #12
bruisedelbows

bruisedelbows Level 2 (200+)bruisedelbows Level 2 (200+)bruisedelbows Level 2 (200+)

This discussion is bizarre.
bruisedelbows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 11:40 AM   #13
Davidman

Arrow

I am sure he is wondering whether she will one day call the police and have him arrested for sexual assualt. If he is not worried, then this whole thread is one big PRANK, and he is only looking for some good advice.

Is OK with me!.... I am always glad to help with sound advice. I don't mind. I am glad to remind people to think of the serious consequence of internally injuring a woman's sexual organs on a repeat basis as Ekco claims to be doing on a repeat basis.

Sincerely DAVE
Old 05-28-2007, 11:47 AM   #14
Number7
I am back.

Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If I may put in my own input.

I think, as long as you both enjoy it that's the main thing, but don't let the role play leave the bed room, make sure you treat her with the utmost of respect and spoil her like all princesses should be spoilt .

Everything in moderation as well I guess.

We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big f***ing red mark on his forehead.
Number7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 03:25 PM   #15
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

Some people are "the glass is always half empty" type. You could get run over by a bus, which behooves you to look both ways before you cross the road. But if it keeps you from crossing the road altogether, then it's a psychological disorder.

Not talking about anyone in particular, of course
Do what you want, do it until you find...love.

Basic instincts, social life
Paradoxes side by side
Don't submit to stupid rules
Be yourself and nobody's fool
Don't accept average habits
Open your heart and push the limits.

The path of excess leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

St. Michael Cretu
tnc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 04:44 PM   #16
Slut_Of_Herb

Slut_Of_Herb has initial reputation

Quote:
Actually, Hell is not as bad as you think.
Sure the food is trifle over cooked, and the wine, well, California, but you do meet the hottest people this side of the River Styx.

Slut_Of_Herb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 03:49 AM   #17
Ecko

i dont rape her for real lol its just a roleplay.... but im sceard that if we go on like this something bad might happen

as it can get to serious and i dont want something bad to happen to any of us... shes the one we introduced me to this game and we play it with fantasy....

and i can see alot of ppl got it wrong... all i asked for (was just some advice)... not ya guys keep throwing bricks at me..

anyway thnx for those who understood my problem
Old 05-29-2007, 07:20 PM   #18
Davidman

Arrow

I did not mean intent to throw brick at you, but you must understand the seriousness of injury the insides of your girlfriends sexual organs and the danger of having serious sexual assualt charges brought up against you. I think you get the message unless you are playing one big prank on us, and you would never hurt your girlfriend.

It just too horrible to imagine and fantastic to believe unless you have a sex slave or something which is also against the law.

Sincerely DAVE
Old 05-30-2007, 03:54 AM   #19
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Not to worry Ecko. Do some research on how to play safe and you will be fine. There are even classes in some areas that help you with this.

As for you Dave-o! What is this whole idea of hurting sexual organs? No foreign objects are being used, so where are you getting this?

Women are both tougher and more frail than we seem to be. A good pounding with a cock is fun! But yeast infections aren't

But hey, my first yeast infection was caused from getting cunnilingus. But I've never gotten anything bad from a big cock! Or a vigorous pounding with same.

So, Dave-o, please explain yourself! Where are you getting this stuff?

T. S. Eliot
Old 06-01-2007, 09:24 PM   #20
Jezebel
Melana's Pudding Cup

Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecko
i dont rape her for real lol its just a roleplay.... but im sceard that if we go on like this something bad might happen

as it can get to serious and i dont want something bad to happen to any of us... shes the one we introduced me to this game and we play it with fantasy....

and i can see alot of ppl got it wrong... all i asked for (was just some advice)... not ya guys keep throwing bricks at me..

anyway thnx for those who understood my problem
Don't worry about people who got all up and arms about a rape roleplay (and on a rape fantasy board! you've got to be kidding me! LOL). If you have any shred of trust in your girlfriend as a sane and humane being, then you should have absolutely no worries about any legal problems etc. You WILL have to come to terms with the fact that rape role play could cause little injuries here and there, and possibly rather serious ones ( only if you're not careful and get carried away((in which case you should not be roleplaying anything))) If you're really so worried about something going wrong all you have to do is make sure to be especially careful. Please don't inhibit your own sexuality or that of your girlfriend. You two have a great thing going. Just remember to give romance and variety, and make love to her sometimes. Don't get to carried away and always be careful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidman
I did not mean intent to throw brick at you, but you must understand the seriousness of injury the insides of your girlfriends sexual organs and the danger of having serious sexual assualt charges brought up against you. I think you get the message unless you are playing one big prank on us, and you would never hurt your girlfriend.

It just too horrible to imagine and fantastic to believe unless you have a sex slave or something which is also against the law.

Sincerely DAVE
I'm really confused by your response to all of this and feel like you might be on the wrong place if you think role playing rape is so very wrong. Looks like you have some major trust issues among other things. XD
the way you kick and scream, kick and scream

Last edited by Jezebel; 06-01-2007 at 09:31 PM.
Jezebel is offline   Reply With Quote