Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2007, 05:50 PM   #1
insignia0
Privileged Member

insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)
Default Thread Hijacking

well ive noticed now tht the boards have gotten quiet, and well i just want to get somethign off my chest as to the reason for this i beleive the boards are quiet due to 2 ppl phantom and hellcat for the last couple of months these 2 ppl have made excessive numbers of posts which would be fair enough if they contributed to the original topic they are posting in but i have found these 2 ppl have made it like a game tbh to hijack as many topics as possible and make the topic about those 2. and from wht ive been told by ppl and jsut my own opinions this has made ppl lose heart in the boards cuase they are thinkign why shud i make a topic or why should i make a post when these 2 ppl will just come along and hijack it makign my comments meaningless.

so i think alot of ppl hve just decided to either go elsewhere or like myself just not post or make any topics cause i dont hve any heart to make a topic knowing tht itll be hijacked. and basicalyl i just wondered what everyone elses opinions on this and wht reasons they can come up with for the boards to eb quiet
Old 05-15-2007, 05:59 PM   #2
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Just so you know.
I asked insignia0 to post this in the Idle Talk section because I think his point is worth talking about and I didn't want it to burst into an insult explosion.
So don't even think about flaming! Give it some thought and state your opinions.
Old 05-15-2007, 06:04 PM   #3
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thank you for voice of reason Stern! Siggy you are entitled to your opinion, but edit out the Mr. and Mrs. Post Whore...no need for name calling! Will warn if no edit!!!
Old 05-15-2007, 07:54 PM   #4
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I will say only that I do not share your perception, and leave it at that.
Old 05-15-2007, 08:02 PM   #5
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ok, here is then my opinions, i love the way hellcat and phantom talk, if they tend to go off topic, well i am sure it is not on purpose, most have done it at one point or another, Phantom did create a whole thread just for him and hellcat, a least they didnt go off on someones thread, i have seen other people do this before. If you fear them "taking over" your post then create it and if it happens to happen, then Pm them about it, and ask them, maybe they didnt realise they were doing it. I am not trying to make enemies or anything, but i personally( and this is our opinions mind you) love Phantom and Hellcat on the board, and i love the board, and i thought they were messing it up then, i would say something, because i do love this board, it is one of the places i feel happy, and know people care and i can be myself, that is what this board is about right, being able to be yourself? Phantom and Hellcat make this place fun i think, so i have to say if Phantom and Hellcat leave, then i will be forced to do the same.

Smiles are contagious, share one, the small things can brighten someones day.
Old 05-15-2007, 08:12 PM   #6
insignia0
Privileged Member

insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)insignia0 Level 6 (600+)

i know they new wht they was doing cuz they hve commented in there replies bout them hijacking the thread and laughin bout it
Old 05-15-2007, 08:15 PM   #7
tom8517
Privileged Member

tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to tom8517

Phantom and Hellcat make this place fun i think, so i have to say if Phantom and Hellcat leave, then i will be forced to do the same.

Hopefully we are not at the point of anyone leaving the board. I would hate to see this escalate into a side choosing type of rb civil war where ppl decide that they can't coexist with other ppl on the same board any longer.

In any community not everyone will like eveyone else, or what they to have to say. Even more so in a can of mixed nuts (includes myself) such as this.

Siggy expressed an opinion, some may agree, others may not. I hope no one of either persuasion feels compelled to leave over it. The board would be poorer for this.
Old 05-15-2007, 08:23 PM   #8
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

yes i dont want to leave, but i dont wish them to leave either. I dont want to leave, but i dont want them to leave because they now dont feel they belong, everyone on here belongs.

Old 05-15-2007, 08:26 PM   #9
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

(keep in mind, im not taking any side as i do agree to a point with both sides -.-') to continue your mixed nuts analogy, the situation seems to be a can with 70% peanuts, and some people seem to have an allergy.....i know for certain that thre will be people leaving over this, and its sad, but.....i really do understand where theyre coming from, like siggy, he feels that he cant get a word in edgewise on the two cuz they only post to each other or friends, and closes off the discussion to newcomers, so he feels that he may as well not post at all.....look at his recent posts, theyre all in grats threads cuz thats the only place he can really make any kinda contribution without being overshadowed by them.....it would be sad to see a civil war on RB, one civil war has been enough for me(comic nerd reference XD) but i do agree that there needs to be some kind of remedy soon, be it short or long, at least its a start to people becoming contented right?

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
Old 05-15-2007, 08:41 PM   #10
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My advice to anyone feeling they're being posted over is post more or more outrageously! Contribute! People often ignore my posts and I'm head moderator...it happens...now lets all have a beer!
Old 05-15-2007, 09:21 PM   #11
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

some of us arent like that though, and i think that there should be a general respect for that, lately ive found myself in the same shoes as siggy, and as soon as i see some posts pop up i just give up on posting till they log, since ill be overposted and i dont like doing that back.....idono if this is the case, im pretty sure its not, but it just kinda seems like theres a general disrespect for those that quieter or have fewer posts(ie anger at becka becoming mod even though shes an expert spam buster) this isnt what a board is about, its about people talking making friends and having fun, not an empire of hollow posts at the cost of a bunch of other members happiness.....*whew* XDD

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
Old 05-15-2007, 09:28 PM   #12
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This is supposed to be fun for everyone. Sometimes, I feel invisible so I know how it can happen.

I agree with everything Tom said. We are a group of mixed nuts. We all have different styles and needs. Siggy's need is to be heard, to post with substance. Many people have the same need. Others have a need to be wild and free.

HC and Phantom do not intentionally hurt anyone's feelings. People are creatures of habit and it becomes a habit to post to those who give us what we need. They are having fun and maybe they do step on people sometimes. But, I don't think that it is malicious.

I am guilty of having hijacked a thread or two myself, it just kind of happens sometimes in the moment. I think they were my own threads though.

SD is right that the way to combat posting is to jump in there and post more and be more outrageous. You might be surprised and have fun.

Oh, and having a beer together is a great idea, SD! Let's mosey over to the saloon and have a drink and put aside our negative feelings.

GROPE HUG!!! I meant Group, really I did!
Old 05-15-2007, 09:35 PM   #13
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

Agreed with jasmine and SD, also dashy, love, if you feel as thought you will be overposted, come talk to me.

but um jasmine, i was more thinking of a group orgy,lol .

Also since i think this whole things is out, then maybe everyone is settled, and things can be normal again, well normal for us all,lol

Old 05-15-2007, 09:56 PM   #14
Becka
Immodest Mod

Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Becka

Personally, I feel that the only thing that you can do if someone "hi-jacks" a thread and takes it off topic is to bring it back to the topic. Ignore the comments that don't fit and make your responses to the ones that do. I people want to ramble through a thread there is really nothing that can be done about it. Just try to bring the topic back around, eventually it will return to its original line of conversation. To be honest there have been people here in the past that I just saw their names and moved on to the next post down. No harm, no foul. If you think a topic is worthy of a reply...reply to it. Keep the topic alive and let people post. If it gets off track just bring it back around.

Easier said then done sometimes I know....

B.

Hey, where am I going?
And why am I in this hand basket?

Darling, a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires.
Old 05-15-2007, 11:34 PM   #15
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Now I do see both points here, hijacking sucks and can be frustrating. And yes at times we are all guilty of it here. But this does not mean we should drive those away that do it, granted HC and Phantom have done a bit of it but they are also there to welcome those who come to the site. I have seen many here be welcomed and I have seen many shunned, it all depends on who you are I suppose.

Insignia when he came was mostly shunned by the "In" Crowed and before you all go off your rockers and yell out I am taking his side I want you all to know I am taking no ones side. I am friends with all involved and therefore I plead the fifth on that one but I will say this will only make him feel more shunned when he makes a point and then someone hijacks the thread, But again I reinterate we are all guilty and let the one who is least guilty cast the first stone here so to speak.

HC you know how i feel about you, you have been a good friend to me when I have needed it and Phantom same goes for you. You two have made me laugh. But there also comes a time when you need to try and now and then stay on the subject matter ok? I mean I know it is hard with the hot little bodies you possess but try for me . And Siggy, I know it is hard when you are constantly struggling to try and fit in with this board and people shun you for it, and those of you who are probably shaking your head ask youselves this, how many of you have really talked with Insignia? I mean really gotten into it and found out what a intellectual man he is? I can surely say over half of you have not.

But again none of this is reason for being this way and I am going to close with we should all just get along, stop whining and start being friends here because that is what this site has been about, unity and without it we will crumble and fall here people. No one should leave, we should all put this behind us and move on.

And for those wondering no I am not back but I felt I had to put in my two cents here. HC and phantom don't let any of this drive you away, if you go do it for yourself, not for someone hurting your feelings because there is many who love and support you. and Siggy don't you dare think I am saying for you to go too because I am not nor will I ever say or think that for you or anyone, we are all what has made this board the best it is and we all need to stay together and get along.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
abandon their defences . . .
Old 05-15-2007, 11:40 PM   #16
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well my two cents wont count but here it is!

I agree with dash and Siggy that maybe the hijackings where not intentional but still happened indeed. And yes we all do Hijack them at times then we apologize and let it get back on topic.

But some do it and kill the posters thread where the poster has to give up on it or try a new post elsewhere. Also people have been overlooked??/ignored by others and not even acknowledged which is so wrong!

We need to remain respectful and thoughtful of other members here to keep the Board Fun and exciting. So please read first think and then respond to the post.

Dont respond out of emotion like I have done and end up hurting people like I have here! Oh?? and Somedude the solution isnt as simple as Posting LOUDER and BETTER.......we arent children here clamoring for attention!? Even tho some of us act like it.

But things will turn around and pick up again.......Hang in there folks this Board has gone thru worse crap than this before!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
Old 05-16-2007, 12:37 AM   #17
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

Yes...some do act like children Sindy...I won't bring up your escapades though! RB isn't here to fulfill everyone's needs for attention, it's a board for fantasy and fun!!! We should do our best to include everyone, but people also have to participate. Now everyone relax and have beer and maybe an orgy!!!
Old 05-16-2007, 01:28 AM   #18
bruisedelbows

bruisedelbows Level 2 (200+)bruisedelbows Level 2 (200+)bruisedelbows Level 2 (200+)

I'm glad those two post a lot and I don't mind hijacking. But I do sometimes feel that, when someone posts a question thread, not many people get to answer before it's totally lost in the shuffle. And that's too bad.

A thread needs time to grow before you pluck it!
Old 05-16-2007, 02:05 AM   #19
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

yeah dont hijack threads.. hijack my car instead

Sorry! Ive been wallowing in sub space and felt like making myself smile. thanks siggy
Old 05-16-2007, 02:21 AM   #20
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)

First I don't mind, and usually like, said thread hijackers' posts and must say I've had no problems being accepted by the "in" crowd within a few days after joining.

Now, I may be asking for trouble here, but it may be a cause for insignia0's trouble getting his threads back on topic (as well as the 'being accepted' problem). Could it be that responses dwindle, making more room for possible thread hijackers, because sometimes... *hides behind chair* some people's English is nearly incomprehensible?
Reading through a thread (especially with a headache or in the morning) you sometimes have the (bad) tendency to skip the ones that take 10 minutes of deciphering.
(No offence intended, I'm a non-native English speaker myself)

Also, if (like on most boards/fora) lots of people here are dyslectic, forget I said anything!
Closed Thread