Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-23-2007, 12:38 PM   #21
bruisedelbows

bruisedelbows Level 2 (200+)bruisedelbows Level 2 (200+)bruisedelbows Level 2 (200+)

Suddenly, without even thinking, I threw her into the brick wall, and she stopped screaming as she hit it face-first. I leaned up against her from behind, pushing her bare skin against the rough, sooty wall with all my weight. Grabbing her hair, I slammed her face into the wall and hissed in her ear, "Shut the fuck up. You're mine now." I reached around with one hand and slid it between her breast and the wall. I could feel her ass pressed against my pelvis. Enough fucking around.

"Screaming's not going to get you anything but killed," I said as I reached down under her skirt.
bruisedelbows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 03:54 AM   #22
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I feel lightheaded after having my face into the wall twice. Its not just his skill and his strength its also the venom dripping from his voice scares the shit out of me.

Pressed up into the scratchy wall, the sharp edges of the haphazard brickwork cut into my flesh as he presses his body into the back of mine lustfully. I feel the hardness in his pants pressing into my ass. He really means to do this to me.

I feel desperate and weak as I open my mouth to beg but his hand snakes around between my tits and the wall and I cant stop him from caressing them forcefully. All that comes out is a squeel.

"Noooooooooooo!"

He thrusts his hand up under my skirt and grabs at my inner thighs. Of course I hold my legs together and try to pry his hands from me. He easily slips his leg between mine and with a fist in my hair causing more pain than mauling my breasts he forces my legs apart with very little resistance from me.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 08:44 AM   #23
bruisedelbows

bruisedelbows Level 2 (200+)bruisedelbows Level 2 (200+)bruisedelbows Level 2 (200+)

It was when I forced my hand between her legs, holding her twisting body against the rough wall, all that fear and fight squeezed between my body and the cool brick, and felt the sweat of her thighs on my fingers as I tore her panties, that I finally began to enjoy myself. I could smell her pain and terror and I loved it. With my shoulder I pushed her into the wall like a wrestler, freeing my hand to undo my fly. I pressed my face against her soft face and, drunk with lust and power, bit her cheek, tasting her salty tears and sweat.

I grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her back, and she gasped in pain as I bent her down. I pressed my cock up against her cunt, aching to fuck her, but I held back at the last minute.

"Go ahead and scream, bitch," I hissed as I stole a glance back out of the alley. Crowds of people walked by, ignoring us. "I want you to scream."
Old 05-27-2007, 05:57 PM   #24
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

His shoulder pressedinto my back sharply made it next to impossible to breath in enough air for my panick addled body. The panic within me rose as I started to feel a little faint and thus willed him to finish what hes doing in order that I can breathe again!

Though I pushed against him with all my diminishing strength he was much to strong pressing his full weight into me. Thats when I heard and felt him undoing his fly and that sent me into more tears of frustration and despair, knowing that I had no chance to escape this impending invasion, and feeling in every cell of my body that I didnt want to feel even one moment of him inside me. My face was pressed against the cold bricks hard as he bit my cheek sending a wail from my lips.

Suddenly he wrenched my arm up behind my back and pushed me down a little, making me splutter out loud a cry of surprise and fear of whats to come. I hear a jangling of a belt buckle and then him pressing something warm against me. Oh No!!

The moment.

I fight and struggle as he invites me to scream. I don't want to do anything he wants me to! I bite my lip and only cry. Tears spill from my face. But no screams are uttered. I push against him hard but my head is jammed against the wall.
Old 05-30-2007, 02:28 AM   #25
bruisedelbows

I thrusted with all my strength, forcing my way deep into her. She choked back a cry as my cock slid inside. I grunted in satisfaction as my hips slapped her ass, and I was fully buried in her tight, hot cunt. I stopped there for a moment, savoring the feeling of raping this beautiful, terrified girl.

"Christ you're tight," I said heavily. "Too good for those fat rich businessmen at that bar of yours?" I slowly drew back again, stopping just short of pulling out completely. "I agree. You're too good for them. You're all mine now, Annika."

I gave her arm another rough wrench and she couldn't help crying out this time as I slammed deep into her again.
Old 05-30-2007, 03:48 AM   #26
gaggirl
* yawn *

Im glad he does nothing to make me scream, but I almost cant help myself when he pushes himself into me and impales me without moving. His cock burns my inner flesh as it accomodates him.

"Get away form me! please! STOP!" I cry.

I know its useless. His voice is thick with lust when he talks to me in between grunts as he pushes his way in and out of slowly savouring each stroke for himself.

Me I'm hyperventilating, ready to pass out, weeping, struggling. Unable to move away as he invades me over and over as his big hands hold me down. Forced to feel his length sliding into me and push in deep hard making my body jolt.

I would give anything for this to stop!