Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-09-2012, 05:33 AM   #1
SophieMaes

SophieMaes has initial reputation
Talking Game of Thrones Rape Fic Request

Is anyone here interested in writing a rape story for Game of Thrones? It's quite common in that era, and I am obsessed with the series as well as the books.

SophieMaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:38 PM   #2
Defilen Rekker

Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieMaes View Post
Is anyone here interested in writing a rape story for Game of Thrones? It's quite common in that era, and I am obsessed with the series as well as the books.
The books and tv show are pretty much stuffed fill with rape, that it's hard to even think of somewhere to start!

There is one character though, who's just so appeallingly sadistic that I have seriously considered using him in a rapefic: Ramsay Bolton of House Bolton. I like him a lot and have wanted to do a piece on him and his henchmen for a while.

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Ramsay_Bolton (spoilers btw!)

From the ASOIAF wiki, a tempting story nugget:

Ramsay is a capable manipulator and possesses a low cold cunning, particularly good at thinking on his feet, though less savvy when it comes to long term consequences and intricate politics. Ramsay openly enjoys abusive and sick practices such as having young women stripped naked and released into the Bolton forests, before hunting them with a pack of feral dogs. He gives a quick death to women who give him good sport (after raping them first), then flays their corpses. He likes to name his dogs after the women he enjoys most to "honor" them. The women who don't give him good sport are raped and then flayed alive. All the skins of his kills are brought back with him to the Dreadfort as gruesome trophies. The bodies of the woman are fed to his dogs.

Sounds like fun, can't wait till next season!
Old 07-09-2012, 12:57 PM   #3
SophieMaes

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defilen Rekker View Post
The books and tv show are pretty much stuffed fill with rape, that it's hard to even think of somewhere to start!

There is one character though, who's just so appeallingly sadistic that I have seriously considered using him in a rapefic: Ramsay Bolton of House Bolton. I like him a lot and have wanted to do a piece on him and his henchmen for a while.

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Ramsay_Bolton (spoilers btw!)

From the ASOIAF wiki, a tempting story nugget:

Ramsay is a capable manipulator and possesses a low cold cunning, particularly good at thinking on his feet, though less savvy when it comes to long term consequences and intricate politics. Ramsay openly enjoys abusive and sick practices such as having young women stripped naked and released into the Bolton forests, before hunting them with a pack of feral dogs. He gives a quick death to women who give him good sport (after raping them first), then flays their corpses. He likes to name his dogs after the women he enjoys most to "honor" them. The women who don't give him good sport are raped and then flayed alive. All the skins of his kills are brought back with him to the Dreadfort as gruesome trophies. The bodies of the woman are fed to his dogs.

Sounds like fun, can't wait till next season!
When I thought of this, Ramsay Bolton immediately came to mind. I also thought of Tywin Lannister and what he did to Tyrion.

When Tywin discovered his son Tyrion wed a common girl, Tysha, which in Tywin eyes would make the house a laughingstock again, Tywin taught him a sharp lesson, he commanded his brother Jaime to name her a prostitute and made Tyrion watch as Tywin gave Tysha over to his garrison of guards having each man pay the girl a silver coin after raping her. He then forced Tyrion to do the same but then pay the girl a gold coin. He earned the enmity of his son forever for that act, but Tywin did not care, for it was on his other children that he placed all his hopes.

I thought they would make for excellent stories on here. It would be a nice change as well, considering how the era is different.

Old 07-10-2012, 12:38 AM   #4
SophieMaes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymindsthinkalike View Post
I would totally write a gay rape story on a handful of those sexy men in Game of Thrones. I always think of those times, or pretty much any time when there were no such things as cameras or cotton swabs or rape kits, or even police for that matter - a time when you could rape anyone and unless they saw or maybe even heard your voice, they could do nothing afterwards but wallow in their pain. If I were in any of those times right this second, I would most likely at this very moment be hiding in the woods waiting for my next victim

Although, believing in somewhat of an afterlife, I'm very glad we live in today's society where there are indeed cameras and cotton swabs and rape kits and police - because if there weren't, boy, would I definitely be going to hell!

(Assuming anyone reading this post is gay and a fan of the show, I could think of more than one way to punish that sexy ass Sean Bean! Message me!)
I am not gay, but I would not mind a story on one of the male characters. I am craving for a Game of Thrones entry, so I am pretty much into anything involving it.

I was hoping for a Ramsay Bolton story dealing with one of the women he rapes or the story of how Tywin Lannister had Tyrion's wife, Tysha, gang raped in front of Tyrion, but I am down for anything.

Old 07-10-2012, 01:07 AM   #5
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

this would be interesting but i need to get watching the series as i'm unfamiliar with it.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 07:23 AM   #6
Defilen Rekker

Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Now you've got my inspiration churning, I remember another great setup from the books. Martin does love his rape scenes!

The 'hero' here is Euron Greyjoy, the dark-and-handsome swashbuckling rapist incarnate. A certain Lord Hewett of the Shield Islands had bragged endlessly of the beauty of his wife and daughters. However his 18-year-old bastard daughter Falia was treated and abused like the lowest scullion in the castle. So she becomes Euron's lover and betrays the castle to him.

(Euron, Falia & Hewett)

Euron has a great feast to celebrate, he Lord Hewett is bound and gagged in a chair - and his stunning wife and gorgeous daughters are made to serve. Then at Falia's suggestion they are stripped and forced to serve while naked - preparatory to a giant packrape by Euron's crew afterwards! The helpless Hewett can do nothing but watch the women he once bragged of get raped to death. Meanwhile Euron and Falia go at it like minks on the table!

Damn, now I've gotten myself all worked up!
Old 07-10-2012, 09:12 AM   #7
SophieMaes

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstalker View Post
this would be interesting but i need to get watching the series as i'm unfamiliar with it.
You should watch the series and read the books if you time. So far, there have only been two seasons for the series, and each season has 10 episodes, so it is not hard to catch up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defilen Rekker View Post
Now you've got my inspiration churning, I remember another great setup from the books. Martin does love his rape scenes!

The 'hero' here is Euron Greyjoy, the dark-and-handsome swashbuckling rapist incarnate. A certain Lord Hewett of the Shield Islands had bragged endlessly of the beauty of his wife and daughters. However his 18-year-old bastard daughter Falia was treated and abused like the lowest scullion in the castle. So she becomes Euron's lover and betrays the castle to him.

(Euron, Falia & Hewett)

Euron has a great feast to celebrate, he Lord Hewett is bound and gagged in a chair - and his stunning wife and gorgeous daughters are made to serve. Then at Falia's suggestion they are stripped and forced to serve while naked - preparatory to a giant packrape by Euron's crew afterwards! The helpless Hewett can do nothing but watch the women he once bragged of get raped to death. Meanwhile Euron and Falia go at it like minks on the table!

Damn, now I've gotten myself all worked up!

That sounds amazing. I would love to read anything about Ramsay Bolton, Euron Greyjoy, or Tywin Lannister. The books are filled with rape. I believe Gregor Clegane raped Elia Martell, wife of Rhaegar Targaryen, when he was ordered to murder her by Tywin Lannister. Ramsay Bolton is also a product of rape. His father, Roose Bolton, raped his mother. Ramsay's a legitimized bastard now, but before he was just Ramsay Snow.

Oh, I'm so excited! These would make for some excellent stories.

Old 07-10-2012, 03:28 PM   #8
Dhemius

Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh yes! Westeros makes such a wonderful breeding ground for such fantasies!
From Ramsay Bolton and his "hunting trips" to such beauties as Daenerys (especially the book one) and even the haughty Cersei that should be raped to learn her place...

And of course the Ironborn!

I'd say some characters from George R. R. Martin's "A Song of Ice and Fire" definitely!

The haughty arrogant queen Cersei, should be taught her proper place:

The exotic, sometimes very irritating Daenerys should suffer the consequences of her mistakes and be raped by her brother and the entire Dothraki horde...

Last edited by Dhemius; 07-11-2012 at 12:04 PM.
Dhemius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:35 PM   #9
virginfucker12345

virginfucker12345 has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymindsthinkalike View Post
I would totally write a gay rape story on a handful of those sexy men in Game of Thrones. I always think of those times, or pretty much any time when there were no such things as cameras or cotton swabs or rape kits, or even police for that matter - a time when you could rape anyone and unless they saw or maybe even heard your voice, they could do nothing afterwards but wallow in their pain. If I were in any of those times right this second, I would most likely at this very moment be hiding in the woods waiting for my next victim

Although, believing in somewhat of an afterlife, I'm very glad we live in today's society where there are indeed cameras and cotton swabs and rape kits and police - because if there weren't, boy, would I definitely be going to hell!

(Assuming anyone reading this post is gay and a fan of the show, I could think of more than one way to punish that sexy ass Sean Bean! Message me!)
Please do!!! And if possible have Nikolaj Coster-Waldau and Richard Madden fucked to!!!
virginfucker12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 02:52 PM   #10
AssniffeR

AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'd like to see someone pull this off too...that cunt, Cersei Lannister could use a good raping...

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

:sniff:sniff:
AssniffeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 06:54 PM   #11
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

based on that image i'd actually imagine cercsi as the rapist! though that could be interesting too.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote