Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-20-2008, 08:36 PM   #1
houder

houder is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hidden blocks kills freedom

it is not fun more here on the board
al the hidden blocks removed the pleasure.
I really do not understand why.
This the board worked very well for everyone (or the most of us)
The idea behind the board is freedom without restrictions or am i mistaken.

for everyone posting and reading in freedom thanks

houder
houder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 08:54 PM   #2
Gryph
Privileged Member

Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The blocks are in place to try and keep the downloads possible. We have folks out there who spend a great deal of time and effort to upload their flicks so the rest of us can enjoy them. I've only posted a few and losing them would be a bit of a pain... Imagine losing days ..weeks of your time because some "crusader" has reported them. That would put me off posting and where would the board be?

I know hiding the links isn't the best answer but it's the one we can try untill something better comes along. There have been a few idea's thrown out, like using different file servers, or mutliple uploads, a movie guild etc

So right now we do what we can. I know there have been a wack of lurkers here. Hell, if they just posted just 1 flick each (and give credit to the Member they DL'd from) that would make a difference. As it is (im guessing) we have have a handfull of folks who do all the posting and hell of alot of lurkers.

Anyway I'll get off my soapbox

Gryph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 08:54 PM   #3
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by houder View Post
it is not fun more here on the board
al the hidden blocks removed the pleasure.
I really do not understand why.
This the board worked very well for everyone (or the most of us)
The idea behind the board is freedom without restrictions or am i mistaken.

for everyone posting and reading in freedom thanks

houder
It is not fun to have links removed by people reporting the links. The people reporting the links likely do not contribute very much to this forum. By restricting access to people who post more often, we can weed out the rats.

It worked very well for leechers, but a case in point, Sanitarium's Movie Heaven, had ALL of its links from page 1 to the end of his HUGE THREAD get reported.

I fully support current moves to weed out the rats. I'm sorry.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 09:01 PM   #4
xd1212

xd1212 has initial reputation

yeah theres so many dead links before
xd1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 09:24 PM   #5
houder

and the result is threads clutterd with nonsense thanks.
Even I come in seduction to do that .
(my appreciation comes with adding to the reputation)
Concerning reporting links
I think that this not the solution is.
That will continue happen or by profesionaals for the owner of the film, or by someone who is jealous, or by an idiot.
And concerning the leechers. Do not forget that bread is eaten by everyone but only one baker bakes it.
Why do you post . not to get it on a server but to be tried
posters are producers leechers are consumers

Last edited by houder; 08-20-2008 at 09:27 PM.
Old 08-20-2008, 09:33 PM   #6
houder

Quote:
Originally Posted by xd1212 View Post
yeah theres so many dead links before
that is untrue. If you give a little attention , and are present every day , you can do lot of download. I do not have the idea to have missed something.

Last edited by houder; 08-20-2008 at 09:40 PM.
Old 08-20-2008, 09:37 PM   #7
nylstmaskd
Privileged Member

nylstmaskd has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nylstmaskd has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nylstmaskd has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nylstmaskd has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nylstmaskd has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nylstmaskd has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nylstmaskd has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nylstmaskd has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nylstmaskd has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nylstmaskd has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nylstmaskd has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I thinks there are valid reasons to make some restriction... anyway no great efforts to keep it alive and kickin'
nylstmaskd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 10:40 AM   #8
spamkk

spamkk is an unknown quantity at this point

if you use mediafire, i won't need to make secret blocks.
spamkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 11:52 AM   #9
huhuuu

huhuuu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)huhuuu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)huhuuu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)huhuuu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)huhuuu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)huhuuu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)huhuuu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)huhuuu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)huhuuu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)huhuuu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)huhuuu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

but some members and especially uploaders have a RAPIDSHARE-ACCOUNT (including me ) and so I prefer rapidshare and not mediafire
huhuuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 12:03 PM   #10
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The more people start using MF the higher are the chances that the rat bothers to learn how to report links on MF.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 12:29 PM   #11
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Mediafire deletes files too if reported! No file-hosting company wants to mess with the law.

And to make things clear. No admin and no mod ever forced anyone to use the HIDE or the STG buttons. If uploaders don't want to hide the links they are free not to use those buttons!

As for the meaningless thank you messages .... What can I say? Stupid people will always act stupid whether they are leechers or members. They just cannot understand that they are pushing all the uploaders not to upload anything anymore.
Sanitarium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 01:59 PM   #12
nidoman
Privileged Member

nidoman Level 6 (600+)nidoman Level 6 (600+)nidoman Level 6 (600+)nidoman Level 6 (600+)nidoman Level 6 (600+)nidoman Level 6 (600+)

i think this new move is a grt one.... it gives security to ppl who take the pain of uploading the vids
nidoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 02:08 PM   #13
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium View Post
Mediafire deletes files too if reported! No file-hosting company wants to mess with the law.

And to make things clear. No admin and no mod ever forced anyone to use the HIDE or the STG buttons. If uploaders don't want to hide the links they are free not to use those buttons!

As for the meaningless thank you messages .... What can I say? Stupid people will always act stupid whether they are leechers or members. They just cannot understand that they are pushing all the uploaders not to upload anything anymore.
Again Spot on Brother

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 02:11 PM   #14
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nidoman View Post
i think this new move is a grt one.... it gives security to ppl who take the pain of uploading the vids
As do I, my uploads are lasting longer than they used to. Im like how these 10 rep 20 posts people are bitching about the file limits.

How many of you have had thousands of files deleted on here? Better yet how amny of you have even uploaded say 50 files here to have them deleted.

Perhaps when you have posted some files and had them deleted here you might understand. As for me I consider all this pissing/moaning about post counts as noise.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Old 08-21-2008, 02:18 PM   #15
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium View Post

agreed !!! i've had some things ready to up for a few days now , but until it calms down here ... i won't post them .

very good post sani , we all have choices to make . nobody is forcing anybody else to do anything . don't like the post count on vids ? don't download them . don't like rapidshare ? don't use it . but ranting about somebody else using them is wrong IMHO , it's their choice and they are sharing or trying to ....
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 02:21 PM   #16
orbitral

orbitral has initial reputation

i realize the necessity for restrictions, but just a thought. couldn't the person that's reporting these files just go out and get his posts high enough and then once he's able to access those hidden blocks, go ahead and continue reporting them?
orbitral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 02:23 PM   #17
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbitral View Post
i realize the necessity for restrictions, but just a thought. couldn't the person that's reporting these files just go out and get his posts high enough and then once he's able to access those hidden blocks, go ahead and continue reporting them?
Yes but we would then know how many posts his account has and if we are able to trace those deletions all the way to his account his IP would be revealed.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 02:29 PM   #18
Hawkeye

Hawkeye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hawkeye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hawkeye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hawkeye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hawkeye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hawkeye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hawkeye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hawkeye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hawkeye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hawkeye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hawkeye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper View Post
As do I, my uploads are lasting longer than they used to. Im like how these 10 rep 20 posts people are bitching about the file limits.

How many of you have had thousands of files deleted on here? Better yet how amny of you have even uploaded say 50 files here to have them deleted.

Perhaps when you have posted some files and had them deleted here you might understand. As for me I consider all this pissing/moaning about post counts as noise.

I absolutelly agree (being the Newbe that I am around here)

As you can see, I have only 6 posts (well, 7 now). All 6 posts are when I put something up (over at the BDSM board).

As my upload speed sucks big time, it takes me about 90 to 120 minutes to upload 100 Mb and with some 40 S+S clips up and posted, which are probably around 7 Gb, this represents 100+ hours of uploading. Loosing that kind of work wouldn´t be fun, I can tell you.
Hawkeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 02:41 PM   #19
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Yes but we would then know how many posts his account has and if we are able to trace those deletions all the way to his account his IP would be revealed.
Exactly the point my friend

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Old 08-21-2008, 02:49 PM   #20
The Beast Within me

The Beast Within me has initial reputation

As I am new here from other forums,I also have quite abit I would like to post but Not to the point of having everything deleted minutes after it is posted..I have already had one account locked and not gonna risk another for other peoples stupidity and rats.granted I have tons of posting to do to get to some poeples links but hey I can deal with it and I am not gonna spam thanks to get them..but someone posted a thought days ago THERE are many other sections of this board to spam and get your count up if you are that itchy top see what is being posted..these guys are working thier asses off and personaly I hate to see any of thier work get deleted because people dont use thier heads...thats that lump 3 feet above the ass! LOL so I understand thier need to protect thier threads so live with it or leave these are really the only options you have at your own control.