Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-06-2012, 02:28 AM   #141
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The coach is able to unclasp your bra and in removing it pops some of the buttons from your shirt. You are pushed on your knees and you find yourself facing three very hard cocks. "I think its time for our oral exam coach" One says rubbing his cock against your face. "Suck it bitch" the coach says pulling your hair hard. "You suck off all of them or you'll really know what pain is"
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 02:31 AM   #142
mchawtie
Privileged Member

mchawtie Level 1 (100+)mchawtie Level 1 (100+)

I scream sharply in pain, my mouth opening wide
-hey everyone feel free to call me mchawtie, or Maria; whichever you prefer I am female. I'd love to role play, so shoot me a PM, though I don't to extreme BDSM, scat, snuff, and am not partial to girl/girl or guy/guy. I have nothing against gays though <3 that stuff just doesn't turn me on. I love gang bangs, light bondage, and slavery roleplays. PM me if you feel like role playing, and we'll sort out the details then <3
mchawtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 02:34 AM   #143
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

One of them puts his cock in your mouth, the other two grab your hands and put them around their cocks. "Treat us nice Professor, or we'll make you into a tackling dummy, go back and forth between us" as they get closer the other students hoot and howl at you.
Old 04-06-2012, 03:05 AM   #144
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I gag slightly, and its then that the fear starts to show in my eyes. I carefully duck his cock, and stroke the other two before switching, going around all of them
-hey everyone feel free to call me mchawtie, or Maria; whichever you prefer I am female. I'd love to role play, so shoot me a PM, though I don't to extreme BDSM, scat, snuff, and am not partial to girl/girl or guy/guy. I have nothing against gays though <3 that stuff just doesn't turn me on. I love gang bangs, light bondage, and slavery roleplays. PM me if you feel like role playing, and we'll sort out the details then <3
Old 04-06-2012, 03:12 AM   #145
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"What the hell is this" you hear an older man's voice ask, one of the student grabs your head and keeps it on his cock. "Principal Sinclair," coach cuts in "The boys were just showing their teacher the value of teamwork go ahead check her panties see how appreciaitve she is." The students keep making you stroke and suck them while the principle pulls you to your feet. He puts his hand up your dress and starts rubbing between your legs. "She's not wet, not yet" he motions for one of the students to start licking your pussy while he rubs you.
Old 04-06-2012, 03:24 AM   #146
mchawtie
Privileged Member

My eyes flick over to the 'principal' in disbelief, remaining in character. Tears roll down my checks as i Co tinue to suck and stroke the students cocks
Old 04-06-2012, 03:39 AM   #147
Larzaius
Privileged Member

The coach reaches over and starts rubbing your pussy while one of the students begins licking you. "You know Professor if you wanted to have a gangbang with the boys you could have just begged in the locker room like all the other little sluts" The student starts taking down your skirt so he can lick you better, another one reaches into your shirt and starts groping your breasts "Donnie I think the Professor needds a hard fucking" the students start pushing you until you end up lying on your desk. They remove your skirt as Donnie positions himself between your legs. The principal puts his cock by your lips "Suck it or I'll report this shameless behavoir to the board."
Old 04-07-2012, 02:05 AM   #148
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I look up at the principal, my eyes asking for mercy "p-please don't make me... j-just let me go... I've learned my lesson, I won't keep the team away from practice anymore..."
Old 04-07-2012, 10:14 AM   #149
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"Donnie" the principal remarks. You feel a sudden burning pain as Donnie uses the saliva and thrusts into you, when you open your mouth the Principal motions one of the other students to come closer and at the same time thrusts in your mouth. "This isn't just about practice bitch" the coach says as Donnie slams into you.
Old 04-09-2012, 12:34 AM   #150
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I gag, tears streaming down my face as I sob
Old 04-09-2012, 12:44 AM   #151
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"Now Miss Lancaster you have two more student cocks by your lips" the principal tells you. "You know what you should do."
Old 04-09-2012, 01:02 AM   #152
mchawtie
Privileged Member

Sobbing, I open my mouth to accept the next cock
Old 04-09-2012, 01:12 AM   #153
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Donnie keeps pounding your pussy while the others gather round your body. Another student is groping your breast through your shirt, Donnie pulls out and the Principal slides his recently sucked cock in and fucks you hard. Donnie coach and the other six place there cocks by your face. "You have a lot of apolagies to make bitch start sucking, the coach orders.
Old 04-09-2012, 11:27 PM   #154
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I sob, taking one cock into my mouth, and sucking it hard before switching
Old 04-10-2012, 12:50 AM   #155
Larzaius
Privileged Member

The students start taking pictures of your current predicament, The principal pulls out as another student takes his place, your blouse is ripped off and the only thing you're left wearing is your panties. He starts fucking you hard as the other students start looking at you with hard ons. they rip your panties off. "Tell me Professor have you ever been DPd before?"
Old 04-10-2012, 10:12 PM   #156
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"E-ever been w-what?" I stutter, tears rolling down my cheeks
Old 04-10-2012, 10:25 PM   #157
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Have you ever had a cock in your ass and pussy at the same time?" the principal asks as the student pulls out and pulls you off of the desk.
Old 04-10-2012, 10:28 PM   #158
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"N-no..." I respond shakily
Old 04-10-2012, 10:38 PM   #159
Larzaius
Privileged Member

You watch as one of the lies on the desk, "Now Professor face away from us and mount his cock and stick your ass out," the principal order "Do it or you'll be fired" the coach helps you on the desk.
Old 04-12-2012, 10:56 PM   #160
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"Yes sir" I say in a resigned voice, mounting the students cock, and sticking out my ass