Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-01-2012, 09:53 PM   #121
mchawtie
Privileged Member

mchawtie Level 1 (100+)mchawtie Level 1 (100+)

"Sorry master" I apologize quickly, grabbing the outfit and quickly going to put it on
-hey everyone feel free to call me mchawtie, or Maria; whichever you prefer I am female. I'd love to role play, so shoot me a PM, though I don't to extreme BDSM, scat, snuff, and am not partial to girl/girl or guy/guy. I have nothing against gays though <3 that stuff just doesn't turn me on. I love gang bangs, light bondage, and slavery roleplays. PM me if you feel like role playing, and we'll sort out the details then <3
mchawtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 12:06 AM   #122
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Very good, now one of the ways we pay the bills here is with rough sex videos. Now you are going to play a strict teacher giving the team detention. Coach ie me convinces them you're the one needing a lesson
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 11:04 PM   #123
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"I'll try my best master." I respond with a dip of my head, coming back a few moments later, fully dressed again in the teacher's outfit
-hey everyone feel free to call me mchawtie, or Maria; whichever you prefer I am female. I'd love to role play, so shoot me a PM, though I don't to extreme BDSM, scat, snuff, and am not partial to girl/girl or guy/guy. I have nothing against gays though <3 that stuff just doesn't turn me on. I love gang bangs, light bondage, and slavery roleplays. PM me if you feel like role playing, and we'll sort out the details then <3
Old 04-03-2012, 01:22 AM   #124
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Very good Serina, now I'll take you to the dressing so they can do up your hair in a bun to complete the image. Come with me." As you follow he continues talking "Now Serina our director hates cutting for any reason, if he yells cut that means, strip and whip this stupid bitch for five minutes. So if you don't want that to happen simply stay in character and obey instructions when whispered to you. When we start you will do your best to make these jocks behave themselves. When the attack starts you can react anyway you want, you can fight, plea, or act like a total masochist slut whatever just stay in character. If you understand say yes coach and stroke my cock."
Old 04-04-2012, 10:12 PM   #125
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"Yes coach" I respond promptly, reaching over and stroking your cock
Old 04-04-2012, 10:17 PM   #126
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"Good, is there a last name you prefer to be referred to as the students professor? I suggest you think of one, because you don't stop stroking me until you do"
Old 04-04-2012, 10:22 PM   #127
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"Lancaster" it was her last name... first name that came to mind
Old 04-04-2012, 10:24 PM   #128
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"Lancaster?" I suggest. It was my last name... and the first name to come to mimd
Old 04-04-2012, 10:33 PM   #129
Larzaius
Privileged Member

He puts his cock back in his pants and takes you to the dressing room. There some scared looking girls put your hair up in a bun you look at your self in the mirror, you are wearing a grey suit jacket with a white shirt, a grey skirt and black nylons as well as lacy bra and panties also black. "Come on Professor Lancaster the class is waiting."
Old 04-06-2012, 12:15 AM   #130
mchawtie
Privileged Member

Once the girls are finished with me, I rejoin you, taking deep breaths, not knowing exactly what I was going to be faced with
Old 04-06-2012, 12:46 AM   #131
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"Alright they know your name" he pushes you in the room which is set to look like a class room. The students are all mid twenty frat boys that start hooting and hollering when you enter.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:59 AM   #132
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I gulp, looking out over the 'class'. I had no clue what I was supposed to do.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:03 AM   #133
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"hey Miss Lancaster, c'mon let us go we have practice" one of the students starts getting unruly. The others start agreeing with him. "Yeah come on," "Coach ain't going to like this"
Old 04-06-2012, 01:15 AM   #134
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"Sorry guys, I can't let you. This is your punishment. This should teach you guys not to beat up any of the younger students." I respond firmly, getting into character
Old 04-06-2012, 01:18 AM   #135
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"Oh come on, we were'nt beating her, she was asking for it" one student replies grabbing his crotch. "Hell practically begging for it" they start standing up. The coach walks in "Miss Lancaster what the hell they have practice, you can't bench my boys"
Old 04-06-2012, 01:32 AM   #136
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"Yes I can actually" I respond, holding my chin high, showing my authority. "I caught 'your boys' beating one of our younger female students in the hallway earlier. They have detention. They're lucky its not worse."
Old 04-06-2012, 01:43 AM   #137
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"What you mean that little slut Jenny, she likes to be ganged up on, think about it she puts herself in a situation where she's surrounded by a bunch of horny studs." The coach suddenly pushes you on your desk "Sort of like what you're doing now" he motions for his boys to get closer to you.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:03 AM   #138
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"Coach, you will get off me this instant!" I demand, chin held high
Old 04-06-2012, 02:14 AM   #139
Larzaius
Privileged Member

The coach slams you down by the desk while two students start taking off your suit jacket. Two more start spreading your legs. They pull off your suit jacket and one starts rubbing his hard on against your ass while the coach starts unclaspting your bra.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:25 AM   #140
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"W-what are you doing?! Get away from me right now!" I demand, staying in character, and struggling against them