Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-28-2012, 10:08 AM   #181
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Huddle," the boys get together leering at you, the principle gropes your breast as you watch the students break formation. "Alright Professor, Mike here is going to fuck your tits while Les fucks that lovely little pussy and we want to hear you admit that, that cock tease Melissa deserved to be ganged up on, and that the real reason you stopped us is you wanted us to gang rape you. Then beg to lick off our cocks"
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:56 AM   #182
mchawtie
Privileged Member

mchawtie Level 1 (100+)mchawtie Level 1 (100+)

"Cock tease Melissa deserves to be ganged up on. The real reason I stopped you is because I wanted you to gang rape me... please let me lick off your cocks, please, I need your cocks" I say, looking around at all of you
-hey everyone feel free to call me mchawtie, or Maria; whichever you prefer I am female. I'd love to role play, so shoot me a PM, though I don't to extreme BDSM, scat, snuff, and am not partial to girl/girl or guy/guy. I have nothing against gays though <3 that stuff just doesn't turn me on. I love gang bangs, light bondage, and slavery roleplays. PM me if you feel like role playing, and we'll sort out the details then <3
mchawtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 01:08 AM   #183
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Les pushes you to the ground while Mike climbs on your cheast you find your face in surrounded by cocks. "Yeah tell us that you'll help us fuck any cock tease we tell you to"
Old 04-29-2012, 01:12 AM   #184
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"I-I'll help you fuck any cock tease you want me to." I respond immediately, opening my mouth for a cock
-hey everyone feel free to call me mchawtie, or Maria; whichever you prefer I am female. I'd love to role play, so shoot me a PM, though I don't to extreme BDSM, scat, snuff, and am not partial to girl/girl or guy/guy. I have nothing against gays though <3 that stuff just doesn't turn me on. I love gang bangs, light bondage, and slavery roleplays. PM me if you feel like role playing, and we'll sort out the details then <3
Old 04-29-2012, 01:30 AM   #185
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Another student built like a line backer steps you and starts plowing into your pussy. Another starts groaning as he cums all over your tits. The principal grabs your hand and the assistant grabs the other and starts stroking his cock with your hands. "Tell them you want their cum all over you."
Old 05-03-2012, 10:00 PM   #186
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I let out a low moan "please cum all over me! I want your cum"
Old 05-04-2012, 12:19 AM   #187
Larzaius
Privileged Member

They all start jerking off around you, soon you find yourself covered in student cum. "Wash up" you hear the director tell you then we'll film the scene were your an obedient cum junkie its pretty easy we get you all bondaged up and you suck him until he cums,"
Old 05-04-2012, 11:43 PM   #188
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I nod silently, head hanging slightly as I get up, and walk off the set to get myself ready
Old 05-05-2012, 12:20 AM   #189
Larzaius
Privileged Member

You are met by Cynthia and a quiet little mousy blonde ok shower first then we'll help get you in your new costume. As you walk by she slaps your ass "And maybe then I'll get to play with you later"
Old 05-06-2012, 10:50 PM   #190
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I flinch, glaring at her. That lesbo wasn't coming anywhere near me, if I have anything to do with it. I quickly get in the shower, washing the disgusting, sticky cum off of me
Old 05-07-2012, 12:50 AM   #191
Larzaius
Privileged Member

When you get out of the shower they show you this ridiculously short cheer leader outfit you have to wear for the scene, "But that's not all" after your done getting changed , get on your hands and knees we have to add some accesories" Cynthia squeals. She pulls out a pair of scissors, a dog collar and leash you can see she has some other surprises as well.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:53 PM   #192
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I gulp, not particularly wanting to know what the scissors were for. Or the collar and leash for that matter
Old 05-09-2012, 11:11 PM   #193
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"I said on your knees, you've heard of the teachers pet, your going to be the coaches pet" She also pulls out a butt plug with a tail attached to it. One of the other girls a red haired young girl with big tits wearing a school girl outfit approaches with a rebar for your legs.
Old 05-09-2012, 11:23 PM   #194
mchawtie
Privileged Member

With the costume on, I do as I'm told, getting onto my knees. I now understand the leash and collar, but the scissors still confuse me
Old 05-09-2012, 11:32 PM   #195
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Cynthia takes the scissors and cuts your shirt so your tits are sticking out, She the calls to girls to hold you while she peirces your nipples with a smaller rebar "Now his cock can slide in and out while your hands are busy, you feel the other girl shoving your new tail in your ass. With the rebar attached to your legs "There now you are a coaches pet, in this scene Stacy is going to walk you across the hall and in the locker room to the coaches office, you are to be broken and constantly asking for cock to suck, make it really convincing" Stacy grabs your leash.
Old 05-09-2012, 11:43 PM   #196
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I glare at them, but say nothing, letting Stacy lead me
Old 05-09-2012, 11:48 PM   #197
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"Ask students in the hallway to suck their cocks, think of insulting things to say about yourself and convince me its real," the director tell you as you get to the set with the hallway. "And action" Stacy leads you down the hall where the boys are ogling you from the lockers.
Old 05-09-2012, 11:56 PM   #198
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I roll my eyes, then get into character. "I'm a little cock-sucking whore! Let me suck your cocks please! Hey you!" I pull against the leash as I fight my way towards one of the students. "Let me suck your cock! Pretty please!"
Old 05-10-2012, 12:00 AM   #199
Larzaius
Privileged Member

The student takes his cock out and holds it close to your face and then pulls away laughing at you. "Come on coaches pet you want to eat coaches cum don't you?" Stacy asks pulling away from the student.
Old 05-10-2012, 12:07 AM   #200
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I cry out, opening my mouth wide, fighting the leash. It really looked like I wanted to suck his cock! On the inside, I was completely revolted. Once we were a few feet away, I scampered over to another student, and repeated what I said before, opening my mouth wide