Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-04-2008, 05:09 PM   #1
slingjack
Privileged Member

slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Daddy's Not Cool (Open need a mommy a daddy and some rapists!)

When daddy got a brand new Harley Davidson everybody I new said he was cool but when he didn’t come home from the biker bar that night, I found out he was not cool and mommy found out too. She was right about the men in that bar, they were tough even tougher than daddy. She told me to call the police on my cellphone if she wasn’t out in like five minutes.

I didn’t understand why she was so stressed so I waited for them to come out.
Wile I was waiting my boyfriend Max called from N.Y.U. It was my first time talking to him since he went away to college. I guess I didn’t hear anything till my car door swung opened and they were on me. I dropped my phone as this brute threw me over his shoulder. I remember being thrown down hard inside the bar.

I looked up and saw daddy pretty beat up with some big biker dude holding his arm behind his back. I thought he was going to break it off by my father’s expression.
“Now who’s Bike is it Pussy!” The biker yelled at him
“Your bike “my father cried he actually cried.
That’s when I started to get really scared."

Last edited by slingjack; 08-05-2008 at 02:43 PM. Reason: additions
slingjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 11:19 PM   #2
Leather102

Location: and use leather straps and hoods on helpless victims
Leather102 has initial reputation

Gawd she looked so pretty lying on the floor. I guess all young women look pretty when they're lying there looking up at you all scared like. Big John twisted her daddy's arm again to remind him who was in control, and Stinger got down to feel her up, holding her down with a hand on her breast while his other hand slid up between her legs.

From the back of the bar a coarse panting echoed Max's grunting as he thrust into her mommy. She was so big and wet he had to keep thrusting in really hard just to keep it up, but it sure made him excited to feel her sliding back and forth under him.

Mike and Slimey had got down to hold on to her while Stinger felt her up. She looked like she was afraid that if she opened her mouth to scream someone might shove a cock into it. She was probably right. Stinger had a dreamy expression on his face like he could keep rubbing her crotch all night but I knew he wouldn't be satisfied with that for long....
Leather102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 10:37 AM   #3
slingjack
Privileged Member

slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default I couldn't comprehend this situation!

It hurt so bad I started screaming,but everytime I screamed real loud I was assaulted with slaps to the face and fingers pushed so far down my
throat Id start to gag .One of the bikers kept shoving a open bottle of jack
in my mouth. As I tried to catch my breath I would choke and puke the whiskey up on myself, on what was left of my outfit, (which the bikers took turns
slowly cutting off my body with knives)and on the men (who would laugh then slap me across the face and say things like "dont waste the booze bitch, drink it",and "You shouldnt waste it daddys buying".)

I could barley see my dad behind the pool tables.The men had lost intrest in him and were focusing on hurting me and my mom while ordering us to get drunk on jack.The girlfriends of these fiends where egging the men on who where raping us.They would come up and whisper in my ear stuff like"What a lucky girl daddy's girl is."One really pretty girl took a hit off the jack,pushed her lips hard against mine and spit it down my throat.Two other biker chicks were holding daddy spreding his legs apart while a line of these woman took turns kicking him in the balls.I couldnt see what they were doing to him that well.But I could hear
him scream everytime they kicked him.I couldnt stand it I yelled out
"Please dont hurt my daddy! I'll do what you want but please stop it!"

Last edited by slingjack; 08-05-2008 at 02:50 PM. Reason: changes
Old 08-05-2008, 11:10 AM   #4
slingjack
Privileged Member

Default I thought I was in a movie.

Everything just stopped and no one made a sound for that one moment.Whatever I said got a much bigger reaction than I wanted it to.The
men who were on mommy stopped.The man on top of her stopped.The women
hurting daddy even stopped.My mom ran across the bar now that she was free and clothed me with her own naked body."No dont, not my little Amy she's innocent"she pleded. It was too late the woman grabed mommy and pulled her away from me.All the men in the bar surrounded me,I got up and ran for the door.The men just pushed me back into the center of the circle.I tried once more and one of the men pushed me so hard I hit the floor again.I crawled up into a ball.Mommy and daddy were being gagged and hogtied by the women so they could watch and do nothing.Soon all I could see was a
mob of men,I kept waiting to see who was in charge of this mob,or would they all just tare me apart trying to go first!

Last edited by slingjack; 12-01-2008 at 04:57 PM. Reason: fix
Old 08-05-2008, 07:34 PM   #5
Leather102

This was getting out of hand- they might split her open before I got a feel of that tender young cunt! I grabbed the bat from behind the bar and started nudging them- "spread her out guys- hold her arms and legs- now who's got a small cock here that wants to go first?"

I knew none of them wanted to admit to having a small cock but you would have been surprised at how many opened their pants and jostled for the place between her legs. Stinger didn't even worry about that, though, he just kneeled over her face and started rubbing his cock and balls across it, shoving the tip of his cock at her mouth and pushing to see if she'd open for him. The others were stroking her breasts and legs and Slimey had won the struggle to get between her thighs, even though he obviously didn't have a small cock that would spare a little of her cunt for the rest of us...
Old 08-05-2008, 10:43 PM   #6
Leather102

Slimey got his name a couple of ways and one of them was his habit of making his cock slippery with his own spit, which was what he was doing now as he pressed her thighs apart with his knees and lowered the head of his cock into her pussylips. The guys holding her legs pulled them wide apart so we could see and my gawd it sure didn't look like it would fit. Stinger was just waiting for her to gasp with his cockhead pushing her lips and Slimey kept pushing at it until he lost patience and shoved as hard as he could. Only about a half of it would go in but that was enough to make her gasp and Stinger got his in her mouth. She tried to scream then but all we could hear was a sort of muffled "mmmphph mmmphph" as Stingers hips were thrusting it further in....

This was all making me so horny I just got behind one of the chicks who was watching and started rubbing my crotch against her butt while I reached around in front and unzipped her jeans. Sure, I wanted a piece of that fresh young ass, but I figured the way it was going it might be more fun to wait until they were ready to throw her in the trash. By then she wouldn't have the slightest clue who was doing what to her......
Old 08-05-2008, 11:21 PM   #7
slingjack
Privileged Member

Default I was in and out of consciousness.

Between the booze and all the abuse things started to blur.Even my pussy
seemed numb to the never ending pounding.I struggled and gasped for air
I couldnt breathe and kept puking vomit all over the place.I finally got my nose to inhale and exhale in rhythm to the assault and then somthing wonderfull happend.It's hard to explain exactly what happened but it was like I was outside myself watching the rape.Where ever I was I felt safe.I saw one of the biker girls staring at me being raped.She had this evil smile,and for
a moment I thought I was her and in that moment I think I smiled back at her.
She came over to me and I felt the horrible cock slide out of my throat and
her mouth on mine.It just felt so good to breathe again that I never wanted the kiss to end.When it did she started sucking the man who was in my mouth.She was trying to teach me how to do it right,and like it or not I was going to learn.

Last edited by slingjack; 08-05-2008 at 11:24 PM. Reason: corrections
Old 08-06-2008, 09:05 PM   #8
Leather102

This was just fuckin' beautiful, her sliding back and forth under the thrusting men who came one after another in her, her eyes rolled back in her head like she was lost in some weird place and then focusing cross-eyed on the chick by her head who was sucking the guy who had been raping her mouth...my fingers were keeping time in the panties of the girl I was rubbing from behind with my crotch and she was panting so hard I thought she'd be drooling...I got my cock out with my other hand so she could feel it rubbing her backside and I could feel it rubbing her backside....she moaned every time the little bitch on the floor groaned, and the bitch on the floor was groaning a lot...
Old 08-06-2008, 09:12 PM   #9
Leather102

Awright!! Someone stuck a rolled up jacket under her shoulders so her head could tilt back and the guy at her head mounted her face- just shoved it in until his balls were rubbing her nose so hard she couldn't breathe and she started to turn purple and was bucking and jerking trying to escape so the guy shafting her cunt was lifted up and down......that's something you don't see every day! Why the bitch I'm rubbing didn't cum when that happened I don't know but I wanted to keep my hardness so I used a little tantric trick to keep from shooting on her back...
Old 08-06-2008, 11:23 PM   #10
slingjack
Privileged Member

Default Somthing Inside Me Just Died!

As I took little short little breaths through my nose I got very light headed.Like a dream I floated away giving my body up to my attackers and focused my eye's on my mothers.She had this look of terror on her face.I know she must have been uncomfortable all tied up and all,but I new what really bothered her was watching all these men do sex to me.Her expression was freaking me out even more so I put on a happy face and mouthed to her "It's o.k mom I'm O.k" This made her even more upset so I stopped looking at her.I looked at my dad.A few of the biker girls were making out with him,again I looked away in disgust.Then I started thinking about my boyfriend. what would he think about all this. For some reason the fact that he has only got to second base,and these men have used me like a whore,made me real horny.I cant believe my first time having sex turned out like this.Even more amazing is the fact that my first orgasm was in front of my parents,and believe me everybody new because I screamed and squirted all over the fucking place.It had everybody laughing.Well everybody by my parents.
Old 08-07-2008, 12:22 AM   #11
Leather102

Then her phone rang and I thought whoever was calling might like to hear this, so I answered it and just held the mouthpiece towards the girl on the floor. I could hear someone saying "This is Max, who's this?"

I let him listen to the grunting and moaning as the guys stuck their cocks in her and then told him "That's your girlfriend pulling a train, Max. She is one horny little bitch" and I held the phone towards her saying "Say hello to Max" but of course when she opened her mouth someone stuck another cock in it and all you could hear was "mmmph mmph mmmphh".

By now she had cum dripping down her face, on her belly, dripping from her cunt, in her hair, and when she burped it smelled like cum. Most of the guys were looking sort of wore out and popping beers and I began to think maybe we should make her dad a member of the club! Motorcycles are a lot easier to buy than cumsuckers like this one!

I also began to think I should offer to take her in the can and clean her up with some towels, her being so slimy and cold with cum and all.....I leaned over and said to the bitch I'd been rubbing "Let's take her in the can and clean her up". This little bitch was actually named Sheila but people bought her enough beer that she liked the name "cunt". Kind of her inner psyche you might say. "Yeah...." she said, really slow and smooth, like she thought something might happen in there.........
Old 08-07-2008, 11:01 PM   #12
Leather102

"Look, Cunt," I said to Sheila, "if any of those guys are unhappy when I pick her up, you make them happy, and then come in the can and we'll finish her off together". Sheila nodded, or maybe just bobbed her head when I gave her shoulder a shake, and then I pushed her in with the guys while I gathered up the little bitch and took her into the washroom....
Old 08-08-2008, 11:14 PM   #13
Leather102

Laying her on the floor I took my jacket off and rolled her onto it and then took off the rest of her torn clothing so she could lie on it. Stroking her gently I spread her thighs so I could finger her clit while I stroked her neck and nipples...she was moaning and seemed half out of it....barely moving as my fingers explored every part of her, feeling her lips and in her mouth, sliding into her pussy and rubbing her asshole, tracing over her young firm belly....
Old 08-09-2008, 12:13 PM   #14
slingjack
Privileged Member

Default It Was Like Being Rescued.

I was barley conscience and I remember hearing Max I think..I can remember hearing my boyfriends voice and being torn away from the crowd.
"Where am I.Max is that you?The figure came twords me. It wasn't Max this guy was like a fucking building.Over 6 feet tall,and the finger he was putting inside of me,was probably twice the size of my boyfriends penis.He stroked my hair and cleaned the sperm off my face.I dont know who this guy was but I could marry him for getting me out of that room alive.I was hoping by cooing
and kissing him he may take it easy on me.He was real tender at first,and it started getting me wet which suprised me.I smiled at him but insted of smiling
back he stuck his finger right in my face."Still havent had enough"he scolded me then he slapped me across the face but I didnt feel it. I was fazing out
again.
Old 08-09-2008, 01:57 PM   #15
Leather102

She was fading fast, but there's one sure cure for that, and I pulled a small flask from my pocket and propped her up for a stiff slug, then laid her down with her head tilted back and rolled some coke into a dollar bill to blow up her nose. That looked like so much fun that I took a few snorts and snorts myself, fondling her and sliding my fingers in and out of her pussy and mouth as she lolled and absorbed the coke and whiskey.....I began to think she might look good, with a collar and a leash, living in a spacious kennel but lying by the fire on a cold winters night.....or, I could just fuck her almost to death on the washroom floor...a nice set of choices to have....

I stroked her thighs, squeezed her breasts, and put her pussy juice in her mouth with my finger to see what would make her groan and what would make her moan......then I decided she need another monster blow of coke to remind her that she had duties, GODAMMIT, to struggle or submit and beg to please me- and just being really pretty wasn't going to automatically make her better than the more experienced cunts who always hung around in that bar......
Old 08-11-2008, 01:24 AM   #16
Leather102

Damn, I believe the boys just wore this little heifer out...I grabbed her around the middle and dragged her into a stall, putting her on her hands and knees with her face in the bowl...as she instinctively used her arms to hold her face out of the water I knelt behind her, out with my cock and shoved into her cunt...pumping her like a heifer in a stall...shoving her forward with every thrust so the top of her head hit the rim of the toilet bowl...that would make her stupid or smart, one of the two...pumping her cunt and pushing my thumb into her ass....
Old 11-03-2008, 11:37 AM   #17
slingjack
Privileged Member

Default He held my head underwater!

I thought he was going to kill me.He fucked me hard as he dunked my face down into the toilet bowl.I started to drown but my struggling made him fuck me harder.When he finally pulled my head out I coughed up water and gasped
for air.Before I could breath in the air I breathed in his cock.
Old 11-09-2008, 06:08 PM   #18
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

They pull up outside the bar, two Aussie travellers, annika and jodhi,cright outside a very unsavory lookin bar but it was the only bar for miles.

"you sure you have to go?" brunette jodhi laughed at her blonde mate annika, sitting there with her thighs clasped together tight. SHe giggled harder when she replied "yes I must!" annika was ready to wet herself and dammit this was the only place with a public loo as far as they could tell, being from a whole other country and all.

Their luck a biker bar, which sounded auspiciously quiet.

"od huh?" said jodhi.
"yeah"she nodded, legs together tight before making her way to the bar doors fast. Just then the bar seemed to come to life and the noise behind it sounded like it was packed to the rafters with noisy excited drunkards. "fabulous" she muttered.

"dont make eye contact" jodhi advised.

"great" annika replied tightly, cursing her bladder, and pushed open the door quietly. A few steps in she looked up and saw clusteres of people ], but noone saw her. Then she saw naked people, and a bashed man swaying on his knees. suddenly annika didnt need to go anymore.

"oh Fuck!" she exclaims, grabbing jodhi with her white knuckles, and together they back their way out of hte bar real fast. outside they run like hell to the car fumbling for the keys and annika fumbles for her mobile to call the cops.

"what the fuck number do i call ? 911 or what?"
"I dont know!!" cried jodhi as she gunned the engine into life.

Last edited by gaggirl; 11-09-2008 at 06:13 PM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 11:46 AM   #19
slingjack
Privileged Member

Default Mr. Johnsons ordeal

They hurt me pretty bad.I don't know where Amy was anymore.My wife Nancy was being gang raped on the pool table.At some point this walking tree
picked me up and threw me on top of my wife.We were completely surrounded
by these scumbag bikers who meant business.The tree started this drunken bable."ah the lovley couple(he paused to burp)cleaner up loverboy and do a good job cause I'm next dammit."
I heard laughing and there was some shoving,and there is my wife barely conscience (from the alcohol they poured down her throat).Covered
in biker DNA.I mean these bikers had big dicks,and huge loads were in pools all over Nancy's naked body.I was looking for a T-shirt some underware anything to mop up the man juice.Then the Tree held my hands behind my back causing my face to fall right onto my wifes cum stained figure.
More laughter as the Tree twisted my arms causing me to instinctively start sucking the sperm up faster like a vacuum cleaner."That's it get er good n clean for me".As this horrible thing was being done to me the front doors of the bar swung open.I could'nt believe it.It was these two girls who had had some kind of problem at the bar earlier,and they came back with the cops.
I was glad to have a break I could see Nancy sort of coming around "Ben"she mummbled under her breath.I was looking for my moment to make my brake
but scared because two cops were not going to be enough.
Johnboy "the cop said (he was talking to the Tree)these two young foreigners said they had a bad experience at your establisment.The one here (he points at Annika) says she seen ya torturing I'm gonna guess it's that gentleman there." The Tree answered,"Well Frank I'll be honest,I caught this mother fucker
and his wife and daughter selling drugs in my club.I'm working out a setlement with the wife and daughter right here right now,as to not waste the courts time.As for these girls here I shure would like a chance to make it up to them."The Cop looked the Tree in the eye and said "Well thats all good and well then Johnny.We'll go and take the sonbitch into custody,and leave the ladies in your care.
Just like that I was in handcuffs and carted away.There was no way for me to do anything.I felt sorry for my family and these two young girls.As I walked past them they begged the two officers to take them with us."the cops just smiled and the one cop (who had been silent )said "dont worry we'll be back after we put this scumbag away. the girls were grabing on to the two cops as the mob pulled them off.The last thing I saw was one of the girls pee herself as the door to the bar was closed and locked behind us.

Last edited by slingjack; 12-01-2008 at 05:03 PM.
Old 12-01-2008, 04:51 PM   #20
slingjack
Privileged Member

Default Nancy Johnson's Ordeal!

I told My stupid husband not to get that fucking bike!Now Amy and I are members of this tribe called The chaplins.Once initiated there is only one way out.That's to buy your way out as their Prostitute.I'm married so things will be complicated for me if I dont leave my husband.Untill today I loved the creep.The best thing for Amy would be not to try to get out of the gang,and just marry one of the members quick.Before somone finds other uses for her.I cant believe this is happening to us.

Last edited by slingjack; 12-01-2008 at 04:59 PM.