Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-10-2012, 12:13 AM   #201
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

He takes his cock out and rams it in your mouth throat fucking you for a bit. "No bad Coach's bad, Stacy says pushing the tail in and out of you while smacking your ass with a ruler coach is waiting for you" She pulls you off the student. And pulls you through the locker room door across the men's change room. "Now you have to get even more sluttier," she whispers as the boys are naked when you enter.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 10:28 PM   #202
mchawtie
Privileged Member

mchawtie Level 1 (100+)mchawtie Level 1 (100+)

I rush over to the largest group of boys. "Let me serve those glorious cocks of yours" she smiles, offering her hands, mouth, and even tits and pussy to be used by them.
-hey everyone feel free to call me mchawtie, or Maria; whichever you prefer I am female. I'd love to role play, so shoot me a PM, though I don't to extreme BDSM, scat, snuff, and am not partial to girl/girl or guy/guy. I have nothing against gays though <3 that stuff just doesn't turn me on. I love gang bangs, light bondage, and slavery roleplays. PM me if you feel like role playing, and we'll sort out the details then <3
mchawtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 02:06 AM   #203
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The coach walks out. "What the hell get your slutty ass over her your my pet so you swallow my cum first" He grabs your leash and pulls you towards his office. You hear a moan as Stacy gets on her knees "Yes this is all I'M good for" you hear her say.
Old 05-25-2012, 12:46 AM   #204
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I growl at Stacey. My expression reading as jealousy over the fact that she got their cocks first. On the inside, I felt like I was going to puke. Though my head is turned back toward the group of boys, I quickly follow after the coach, no pulling on the leash required
-hey everyone feel free to call me mchawtie, or Maria; whichever you prefer I am female. I'd love to role play, so shoot me a PM, though I don't to extreme BDSM, scat, snuff, and am not partial to girl/girl or guy/guy. I have nothing against gays though <3 that stuff just doesn't turn me on. I love gang bangs, light bondage, and slavery roleplays. PM me if you feel like role playing, and we'll sort out the details then <3
Old 05-25-2012, 12:52 AM   #205
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"Don't worry little pet you can play with my boys later, after you please me" the coach says pulling his cock of his pants and sitting down. "Is this what you want little pet?"
Old 05-25-2012, 01:04 AM   #206
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I nod vigorously, licking my lips for added affect
Old 05-25-2012, 01:11 AM   #207
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"Tell me what you are and what you want"
Old 05-26-2012, 11:47 AM   #208
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"I'm your slutty little pet. I want to suck your cock. Please let me suck your cock!" I beg, crawling over to him, and kneeling between his legs
Old 05-26-2012, 12:30 PM   #209
Larzaius
Privileged Member

He put his cock between your lips and pushes into your mouth.
"Alright that wraps that all we need now is a quick montage of you sucking the team and then the final shot. Get to the boys bitch you have five minutes and I want you already sucking them when we start filming."
Old 05-27-2012, 01:36 AM   #210
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I nod, quickly releasing the coach's cock, and going over to the group of guys, not wanting to get in trouble, she got down on her knees, mouth open wide, hands out stretched, ready for cocks
Old 05-27-2012, 01:55 AM   #211
Larzaius
Privileged Member

They all go towards filling every hole or space they can find with a cock, they take pictures of you getting fucked.
"Alright now all we need is you with the sign that says team cum bucket and you mouth wide open. Then we stop filming and you get some rest and we'll check your points." the director tells you.
Old 05-27-2012, 02:38 AM   #212
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I nod, looking around for the sign I'd have to hold. I can't wait to get some rest, I'm so tired
Old 05-27-2012, 02:48 AM   #213
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"Alright hold the sign and suck the coach until he cums, and don't forget to stop every so often and thank him for making you slut and telling him what you plan to do for now on" The coach approaches you and puts his cock on your lips and hands you the sign.
Old 05-27-2012, 04:50 PM   #214
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I take the sign, and hold it so the camera can see it clearly. I take the coaches cock in my mouth and begin to suck. After a while, a stop, and start licking his shaft. Between licks, I thank him for making me his slut, and telling him that I plan to be an obident slut for the rest of my life, sucking cock whenever possible
Old 05-28-2012, 01:04 AM   #215
Larzaius
Privileged Member

The coach pats you on the head "That's a good little pet, keep sucking my cock, today you are going to crawl to each one of your students and suck them all off one at a time, you like being treated like a lowly fuck toy don't you" He whispers to you, "now you agree, thank me and give yourself a new degrading title Miss ()
Old 06-30-2012, 11:25 AM   #216
sir wes

sir wes has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchawtie View Post
So, one of my biggest fetishes are gangbangs. I was just wondering if anyone'd be interested in role playing a whorehouse with me?

My character would be kidnapped, raped, then brought to a whorehouse as a breeding slave for the rest of her days. Details would be left up to you. My character would still be raped while she's pregnant of course, why should that stop anyone? of course, torture, bondage, and whatever else your into (except scat and snuff) will be incorporated as well

Hope to hear from you guys soon please pm, or post here if interested, as my email is fucked up ATM

-mchawtie
I'm interested. You PM me when your email is fixed and we'll have some fun.
sir wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 05:22 AM   #217
Larzaius
Privileged Member

This one was fun and epic. McHawtie you are missed.

So does anyone want to take over or perhaps be another victim. Or will this be another story
ory?
Old 04-28-2015, 05:47 PM   #218
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Turning this into à story. If you want to see how it ends email larzaius@email.com