Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-12-2012, 12:21 AM   #1
Corvid

Corvid has initial reputation
Default Horde (Corvid & mchawtie)

The Orro war-chief growled.

The Sylesians crowded deeper into the wilderness each year, claiming trade routes and fertile spaces that had long been neutral territories. They had harried his people all winter as they tried to drive their livestock back through those once-uncontested lands, stealing many animals and slaying many riders.

Thosee "civilized" people, with their matriarchal ways and their poisonous lies, had played at diplomacy while they continued to steal and lie and kill. The patience of the Orro had come to an end. Now the clans were mobilized, and driving south for war.

The taut muscles in his arms bunched as he listened to the scouts make their reports. How he tired of riding and waiting and planning. How he longed for action!

Noises outside the tent interrupted the reports. Half-glad for the interruption, he pulled back the flap and strode into the open air.

Dozens of warriors stood in a circle, watching as the raiding party rode into their midst, bearing a screeching bundle over the back of a horse. Rurik, the raiders' leader, smoothly dismounted and pitched the struggling figure, head wrapped in cloth, into the dust at the warriors' feet.

"The Sylesians have sent a spy into our territory." He squatted, yanking away the cloth.

Her red hair flashed in the mid-day light as she spat and him, struggling against the leather straps that bound her wrists and ankles. Her full breasts heaved under her deerskin jerkin as she struggled, lithe arms and legs lashing against her bonds, rounded flanks arching as her hips writhed.

The war-chief smiled cruelly. "Well, pretty spy. I'm sure your masters would like to know exactly how many men are camped here..."
Corvid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 12:51 AM   #2
mchawtie
Privileged Member

mchawtie Level 1 (100+)mchawtie Level 1 (100+)

"Let me go, you bastards" she growled, struggling against her bonds. "My masters will slaughter the lot of you once he finds out you have me held captive"
mchawtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 01:49 PM   #3
Corvid

"Oh?" The war-chief's fist closed on the front of her jerkin and lifted the struggling woman to eye level. "You are so valuable to your masters that they'll loose the hounds into OUR lands to get you back?"

"Warriors!" He roared. "It would appear the queen of Sylesia is come to call upon us! Should we curtsy?"

The men watching the tableau laughed loudly.
Old 02-12-2012, 11:35 PM   #4
mchawtie
Privileged Member

She blushed, enraged. "They'll come looking for me! And they'll kill you all!"
Old 02-13-2012, 12:57 AM   #5
Corvid

"Oh, we'll save them the trouble of finding you, girl. We'll send you back to them ourselves. You can deliver a message for us."

He carried the redhead across the camp to a pole lodged deep in the ground, a place where the hunters hung their game to keep it out of the reach of beasts. Catching the binding around her wrists on one of the pole's hooks, he released his hold. She cried out as her drop was brought suddenly short, leaving her suspended with her arms above her head, back against the pole.

"A most pretty sight," he smiled, openly and lasciviously taking in how her suspension lifted her breasts.
Old 02-15-2012, 10:06 PM   #6
mchawtie
Privileged Member

She thrashed out, swinging slightly as she hung from the pole. "Bastards, you let me go. NOW."
Old 02-15-2012, 11:33 PM   #7
Corvid

He slapped her across the face, turning her head. His hand closed on her pale, trembling throat.

"I don't imagine a Sylesian bitch like you can learn respect. But you can learn fear. And pain. And submission."

His hand trailed down her body from her throat, over the curve of her breast, across her abdomen, down over the pelvis of her breeches to push roughly between her thighs.

"Let you go? No. Not before you've satisfied us."

Last edited by Corvid; 02-15-2012 at 11:37 PM.
Old 02-16-2012, 05:25 PM   #8
mchawtie
Privileged Member

She kicked out at him. "Pervert! Don't. You. Fucking. Touch. Me!" She schreeched
Old 02-16-2012, 07:16 PM   #9
Corvid

The kick caught him by slightly off guard; he turned swiftly and caught the two-footed kick on his hip, but still rocked back half a step. His eyes flashed.

"Whore," he growled, "You'll pay for that."

She tried to kick him a second time as he approached, and he caught her bound ankles, yanking the low leather boots off of her feet. Hand-over-hand he moved up her body as she bucked and screeched at him, finally to her waist. His hands went inside the tight leather breeches at her hips, and pulled them sharply down her body until the fabric tangled in the strap about her ankles. The men witnessing the scene let out a murmur of approval as her red pubic thatch was revealed.
Old 02-17-2012, 11:38 PM   #10
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"Fucking pervert! Don't. You. Dare. Touch. Me!" She screamed
Old 02-18-2012, 02:26 AM   #11
Corvid

The war-chief drew a short, wickedly curved knife from his belt as he held the tangled leathers about her ankles. With one fierce cut, he severed the material that held her legs together. His lips formed a sneer.

"Don't I dare?" He snarled.

She tried to kick at him with her newly freed legs as he drew near; he slapped them down.

He backhanded her across the face.

"Don't I dare?"

His mouth came down on hers, biting her lip until he broke skin, pulling back as she bucked and screamed, shoving down her knee as she tried to strike at him.

"DON'T I DARE?!"

Sheathing the knife, he grabbed the bottom of her jerkin, wrenching the cloth up to her rib cage and laying her abdomen bare. His hand balled into a fist and rammed into her belly.

As she tried to double up in her bonds he shoved her thighs down again, and drove a second punch into her soft stomach.

The men watching roared their approval as each blow struck the bound woman.

He raised his fist, the thickly corded muscles in his arm bulging. "Tell me again, whore! Tell me what I don't dare?!"
Old 02-18-2012, 02:28 AM   #12
mchawtie
Privileged Member

She hung there, winded, and finding it hard to breath. "Nothing" she said, turning her head away in surrender
Old 02-18-2012, 02:40 AM   #13
Corvid

"Then I will hardly fail to claim the spoils that are mine, will I?!" he roared.

He unlaced his breeches, pulling his throbbing cock free. Closing again on the woman, he forced her knees apart, sliding his hands up beneath her buttocks to hold her against the pole as he pressed up against her.

"Suffer. Suffer, you Sylesian bitch...!" He spat, as he began to force himself inside of her.
Old 02-18-2012, 02:50 AM   #14
mchawtie
Privileged Member

She cried out, kicking out at him again on instinct. She could not believe this was happening to her...
Old 02-18-2012, 02:59 AM   #15
Corvid

He caught the kicking leg and pulled it under his arm, slamming her body back against the pole with a roar of fury as he plunged deeper into her dry channel.

"You think you're a warrior, slut?! Then expect no respite from a warrior's strength!"

He surged forward again, crushing her body against the wood as his truncheon-like cock stabbed against her cervix.
Old 02-18-2012, 03:12 AM   #16
mchawtie
Privileged Member

She screamed in pain, writhing and trying to get away.
Old 02-18-2012, 03:22 AM   #17
Corvid

His nails bit into her buttocks as he smiled down at her, watching her body twist sinuously as he took her.

"Yes. Dance for me, while I take your cunt!"

He pulled back slowly and returned like a battering ram. The onlookers cheered with every scream he wrenched from her lips, urging him on. Her hands clenched and spasmed in her bonds as he pounded her body against the pole, splaying her thighs, bouncing her breasts, driving into her deep and hard.
Old 02-18-2012, 03:29 AM   #18
mchawtie
Privileged Member

Her eyes were squeezed shut as she sobbed uncontrolably. She screamed with every thrust
Old 02-18-2012, 03:40 AM   #19
Corvid

The war chief let out a wordless bellow of crazed lust and rage with every terrible pump of his hips between the sobbing girl's thighs.

"Look at me!" He roared.

Her head turned away, her eyes remaining tightly closed against the sobs that wracked her body so sweetly as he used her. His hand rose to her right breast, still nested in the soft doeskin of her jerkin, and squeezed the bouncing orb. Probing fingers found her nipple, squeezed, pinched, pulled, twisted.

"I said look at me, wench!"
Old 02-18-2012, 03:43 AM   #20
mchawtie
Privileged Member

Sobbing, she turned her head towards him, and opened her eyes slightly, just enough to see him

Last edited by mchawtie; 02-18-2012 at 03:54 AM.