Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-07-2011, 07:28 PM   #1
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Neighbor in woods (For ingenue and throatdagger)

I am what most people would call a hermit. My shack is deep in the woods with a large root cellar concealed beneath it. Recently I watched from a hill top as some people moved into the old Bradburn's place. It had be vacant since Mrs Bradburn mysteriously disappeared. No one seemed to know what happened, she simply vanished. Well, I should say that no one except me knows.

I felt my body fill with excitement as I saw another young woman directing the movers unloading the truck. I have a feeling that she too might soon disappear.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 04:01 AM   #2
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Finally, all moved in. The place wasn't as close to town as I would like, but you can't argue with the price. Too good a price in fact. I checked it over for damp or subsistence damage, wondering if I was being ripped off, but it was all sound.

Previous owner skipped town, the agency said, so I was lucky to get it so cheaply. It's going to be the perfect place to finish my studies. Eyeing my modest possessions in their crates, and deciding to leave off unpacking until later, I decided to take a shower and say hi to the neighbors, if there were any.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 06:10 PM   #3
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I slowly creep closer to the house. I slide around back and hear the pump in the well kicking on and off. "Hmmmm, must be taking a shower." I pull the key that I took from the unfortunate wife of the previous owner and unlock the back door. I spy the panel box on the wall in the laundry room. Carefully opening it and finding the circuit marked "well" A flick of the breaker and then duck into the closet across from the breaker.
Old 02-09-2011, 02:48 AM   #4
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There is a startled squeak from the bathroom as the water suddenly stops flowing. I turn off the faucet and wrap a pink, fluffy towel around my naked body, itself flushed pink from the warm water.

Better check the circuit breakers first, I think. Am I ever glad I checked out where those were, I go into the laundry room and open the box. Yes, one of the breakers has tripped.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-09-2011, 07:12 PM   #5
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

As you reach for the breaker, I clamp my hand over your mouth as I jerk you back against my large frame. "Not a sound" I whisper. "I would hate to have to kill you right here."
Old 02-10-2011, 02:52 AM   #6
Ingenue
Privileged Member

What the..? I gasp and for an instant, freeze. It takes a second for instinct to kick in, but then I begin to struggle and twist, trying to get a look at you as well as escape.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-10-2011, 07:23 AM   #7
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Your struggling grinds your butt against my crotch making me harder. Your breasts squirm against my large hairy arm clasped around your chest like a vice. I hold you tighter as the twisting starts to loosen the fluffy towel around you.

"Just relax. We are just going to have some fun." I whisper in your ear in a menacing low voice.
Old 02-10-2011, 02:52 PM   #8
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Your voice sends chills through me. I don't want to die. I must find out what you want and then you'll leave.

"I don't have much. There's a little money.. all my stuff is in the living room. Please.. please take whatever you want, just don't hurt me."

I look down in alarm and make a grab for the towel to stop it loosening further. It's slipping and I can't be seen naked in front of a.. a stranger!

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-10-2011, 04:56 PM   #9
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"Oh, I will take what I want and I think I see it already." My fingers slip under the loosening towel and I yank it completely open. Your naked front reflecting in the mirror on the laundry room wall.

"Oh yea, that is what I am talking about/" I say as my hand cups your right breast.
Old 02-11-2011, 03:00 AM   #10
Ingenue
Privileged Member

"No, what are you doing?" I struggle to free my arms and cover myself. For a moment that even takes precedence over trying to escape your strong grip.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-11-2011, 11:53 AM   #11
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I pull a length of rope from my belt loops and jerk your hands behind your back which lets the towel drop to the floor. I pull a silk scarf from my back pocket and yank it tight in your mouth. Then I slowly turn you towards me, my eyes leering at your breasts.

"Do as I tell you or I will have to hurt you." I remind you again as I shove you into the kitchen.
Old 02-11-2011, 02:55 PM   #12
Ingenue
Privileged Member

My chest is rising and falling quickly from fear. It makes my modestly sculpted breasts all the more attractive. Young - supple - arched nicely forward due to my bound arms - and all yours.

In turn I take my first look at your face and quail from the lust and possessiveness in your greedy, pitiless eyes. I don't recognize you - you're truly a stranger, and with that dies any hope of this being a friend's prank.

I let you push me ahead of you into the kitchen. I want to resist, but your voice, firm and masterful, and threatening unknown terrors if I disobey. If I show you how well behaved I can be, .there may be a chance you will take pity. Pushed forward again, I stumble thanks to my bound hands, and whimper something through the silken gag.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-11-2011, 04:06 PM   #13
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I push you against a kitchen chair and then force your face onto the table. Your breasts pinned over the back of the chair as your ass raises in the air. "Stay like that or else." I growl as I pick a box marked kitchen gadgets up and dump them on the counter. I spread them out and then stick a few items in my pocket. Turning to grab you by your hair, yanking you upright again and the pushing you towards the bedroom.
Old 02-11-2011, 05:59 PM   #14
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I stay put as still as I can, with my face against the table. I hear you opening boxes and am so afraid you're getting a knife to kill me with.. please, anything but that!

I let you steer me to the bedroom but can't suppress another whimper as you grab my hair. My eyes light on the bed and I turn my head to give you a pleading look. You wouldn't.. would you?

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-11-2011, 06:12 PM   #15
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I force you next to the bed and then with a mighty shove send you sprawling on the bed. I jerk you over on your back as I pin you tight to the bed. I pull a wooden spoon from my pocket and begin slapping your legs as I order "Spread those fucking legs!"
Old 02-12-2011, 04:46 AM   #16
Ingenue
Privileged Member

There is almost no hesitation before I spread them wide and look at you for approval. I can't take any amount of pain. In the back of my mind I'm thinking: just do what he says, maybe he'll be gentle. I must hope that if I show you obedience this will be over quicker and without punishment. Still, another part of me can't believe any of this is happening.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-12-2011, 12:46 PM   #17
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"That's a good gal. Now stay just like that." I demand as I turn and yank a pillow off the bed. shaking the pillow from the pillow case and then walking to some boxes by the closet. Turning to keep a watchful eye on you. I rummage through the boxes, pulling out thin blouses and short skirts then stuffing them in the pillow case. I find another box and begin going through it. Tossing panties and bras on the floor. "You won't be needing these." Laughing.
Old 02-12-2011, 05:54 PM   #18
Ingenue
Privileged Member

You don't find too many revealing clothes, but plenty that can be made serviceable with a little creative tearing.

I don't dare move except to turn my head watching you. I don't understand, they aren't valuable, but if you want to steal my clothes I won't try to stop you.

How I wish the phone was hooked up. That dumb phone company! "Next week" they said..

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-12-2011, 06:38 PM   #19
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Having the pillow case stuffed; I turn and walk back to the bed. I yank you up like a rag doll. tossing a rope around your shoulders before leading you out the bedroom and towards the back door.

As we reach the back door, I shake you hard. "Remember no shit like trying to run. I would hate to sick the dogs on you."
Old 02-13-2011, 06:14 AM   #20
Ingenue
Privileged Member

"Dffgf?" I try to repeat in alarm. I even shrink a fraction closer to you. I was once bitten by a large, scary dog. Since then I've been afraid. Too bad; a protective dog would have been helpful in keeping neighborhood rapists away.

With your threat turning out more successful than you'd hoped, I follow you as best I can while naked, bound and barefoot.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner