Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-09-2010, 09:04 PM   #41
bangbangbaby

bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)

I try to cry out, but I have no control of my muscles as the prongs hit. I jerk around and shake all over as the pain rolls over my nerves and they clentch and unclentch like made.

"Yes! Yes! Stop please!" I cry out loudly as soon as I could, still shaking and sweating now as I twitch.

I groan as I feel the prongs in my senitive breasts and I squirm to try pushing them off. I look back at the two men shaking and panting as I wait for them to do what they want.
Old 12-10-2010, 01:39 PM   #42
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"I thought you would see it our way." I say as I yank the prongs from her tits. "Now open up bitch and get with it." Shoving my cock against her still quivering lips.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 05:28 PM   #43
SuperMale

SuperMale Level 1 (100+)SuperMale Level 1 (100+)

I laugh as the bitch cop has a taste of her own medicine. "Man, that will teach the whore her place."

While my buddy presses his cock on her lips, I waste no more time. I grab at her ankles and forcefully spread her shapely legs wide open. Her pussy is totally exposed to my lecherous gaze.

I rub the engorged tip of my cock against her pussy lips and then I say. "Don't worry, buddy. She'll open her mouth alright, because I'll make the bitch scream!"

Then I ram my huge cock inside her pussy in a single, extremely brutal shove. "I am going to fuck you, slut!" I shout.
SuperMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 09:17 PM   #44
bangbangbaby

bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)

I cringed slightly as I first felt the prongs pulled out of the side of my breast. And then even more as one of the bastards shoved his dirty cock in my face. I growled and looked up at him defiantly with my teeth bared. I would bite it off damn it!

Before I gasped softly and looked away as I felt his partner forcefully pull my legs apart and rub against my exposed pussy.

"No damn you!" I began to shout. Before I jerked and cried out feeling him shove that thick thing deep in to my cunny.

Oh, god. It had, been awhile. I was arched slightly from the tightness I felt my muscles around him with my mouth hanging open as the heat and feelings ran up my nerves.
Old 12-11-2010, 09:29 AM   #45
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I pinned the bitch to the cold concrete floor as my buddy plunged in and out. Using my hands to maul her tender tits like a dog mauling a toy.
Old 12-11-2010, 10:27 AM   #46
SuperMale

I am in heaven, feeling her pussy wrapped around my huge cock. "Oh fuck, your cunt is so fucking tight, you whore!" I enjoy the wonderful feeling for a while, and then I withdraw my cock until only the head remains inside her.

And then I slam my dick into her again and again and again, so hard and fast that her body shakes violently, even with my buddy holding her to the floor. I start a series of deep, fast, strong thrustings into her. I fuck her brutally, enjoying the pain I'm causing her.

I pause briefly, grinning like a wolf. "C'mon, buddy. Stuff your dick inside the bitch's mouth! She knows we'll fucking kill her if she bites." Before starting to rape her pussy brutally again.
Old 12-11-2010, 10:36 AM   #47
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I wave the pepper spray in front of the bitch's face. "Open your fucking mouth" I snarl. My dick spreading precum across her strained lips.
Old 12-11-2010, 07:13 PM   #48
bangbangbaby

My mouth hung open for him without him even needing to say, as I gasped and cried out feeling his buddy fucking me so hard and deep in my poor tight pussy. I felt it stretched painfully and shook all over from each thrust. But, god, shoud it feel so good?

Oh fuck it was good. It had been to long for it to feel good for this sick fucker to be pumping his filthy cock in and out of my gushing cunt. But it was good and I panted with my mouth open and tongue hanging out as I squeezed around his cock.
Old 12-11-2010, 07:19 PM   #49
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I chuckled out loud "Hey, I think this bitch likes it." I could see she was starting to relax and take the shagging like a real pro. I knew we had a fun filled night ahead of us.
Old 12-11-2010, 10:06 PM   #50
SuperMale

"Yeah!" I laugh. "What a whore!" I groan between thrusts, as I feel her wetness making my dick slide in and out more easily now, but her pussy is still tight as hell.

"So you fucking like this? You like being raped? Then you're gonna love this, bitch!" I renew my assault on her body, spreading her legs even wider, painfully, so that it seems like she is doing the splits, as I fuck the bitch with piledriver thrusts.

I am balls deep inside her as I grab at her waist and hips for leverage, giving her pussy the pummeling of a lifetime. "Oh shit, you fucking whore, your pussy is so fucking sweet!"
Old 12-11-2010, 11:39 PM   #51
bangbangbaby

I shuddered and squeezed tightly around the cock pounding my pussy as I moaned. I flushed more as I did moan so and rolled my hips back against him as my hips ached from being forced apart. My mouth continued to hang open as I panted, tongue out as my head rolled back as I quivered all over.
Old 12-12-2010, 09:29 AM   #52
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I pull out and shoot a load all over her bouncing tits. Stepping back to watch the action as I contemplate what to do next.
Old 12-12-2010, 03:36 PM   #53
SuperMale

Her moans are music to my ears. I laugh out loud. "You bitch, you're gonna come? You love my big dick? Then take it, you fucking slut!" My strong fingers dig into her shapely hips as I fuck her non-stop.

I increase my pacing even more, slap-slap-slap, raping the whore as if there was no tomorrow, until my thrusts start to become erratic, and my groans get louder. "Oh shit, I'm going to come inside you, whore! Oh fuck, here it comes, oh shit...!"

I thrust my cock completely inside her pussy, holding it there, and then I roar loudly, shooting a huge load of cum inside her pussy, defiling her completely.
Old 12-12-2010, 11:46 PM   #54
bangbangbaby

I couldn't beleive how good it felt having this bastard fucking my wet squeezing cunt. I arched and squirmed as I sucked the his buddy till he came all over my bouncing breasts. Eh, sick bastard. I would have growled if my mind didn't feel so blank. Instead I moaned and shuddered all over.

And then I heard his friend as he pouned hard and fast in to me till our flesh slapped.

"Ah! No, don't!" I tried to cry out even as my cunny clentched tightly around his throbbing spewing cock.
Old 12-13-2010, 07:37 AM   #55
SuperMale

Damn, this is fucking great!

With a sigh, I get up, withdrawing my cock from her grasping cunt. My dick is still semi-hard as I look down at the whore I just fucked. I have a jerkass smile on my face.

Suddenly, I grab the slut by her hair, pulling her to her knees. I rub my cock all over her face. "Suck my dick clean, cop!" I growl at her.

"Go on, do it! Now it's my turn, I want to see how good you are at sucking cock, bet you've been well-taught at police academy!" Still holding her hair. "Hey buddy, you gotta fuck her pussy. She's fucking tight, for a whore."

Last edited by SuperMale; 12-13-2010 at 07:51 AM.
Old 12-13-2010, 10:38 AM   #56
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I grab her utility belt and slap her ass several timesa, watching her cringe each time. dropping down behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist and then yanking her ass back as I ram my dick in her wet pussy.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Damn that is good. Jerking her back and forth like a rag doll on my bulging dick.
Old 12-14-2010, 11:04 PM   #57
bangbangbaby

God, I can't believe how good it felt to have these two bastards using me so while talking about me like a common whore. I jerked as I felt them switching, the one that had just been fucking me slapping his messy cock over my face as his friend used my belt to whip my ass in to a red burning shaking messy as my own juices ran down my thighs.

I quicky leaned forward to begin to suck on the cock that had just raped me and made me cum. I could taste his salty cum and my own juices over his length as I jerked feeling his partner begin to rape me as well, pumping me back and forth between them.

Last edited by bangbangbaby; 02-09-2011 at 10:51 AM.
bangbangbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 08:28 AM   #58
SuperMale

"Oh yeah, that is fucking good, you suck like a real whore." I mock her, grabbing her painfully by the hair as I enjoy her blowjob. This is awesome, her mouth is so fucking hot and wet. But I don't want the bitch to forget this is a rape!

Pulling her hair I force her to look up at me, my dick still in her mouth. I have a wicked smile on my face. I withdraw my huge cock, and then suddenly shove it inside her mouth again, with all my might. I feel the head of my dick hitting the back of her throat, my balls hit her chin.

I hold myself there for a moment, my whole lenght inside the bitch's mouth, gagging the whore with my dick! Then I withdraw again and repeat the process, faster this time, and then faster, fucking her face savagely, holding her hair and just fucking her face, sticking my dick in her throat again and again.

"Take that, you whore. You'll feel the taste of my dick in your mouth forever, you bitch. Oh shit, your mouth is so good, I love raping your mouth, I think I'm gonna do it everyday."
Old 12-15-2010, 10:16 AM   #59
bangbangbaby

Oh god! I can't, breath! I try to cry out, to pull away as this sick fuck raped my mouth and throat. But his hand held my hair till in stung my scalp and held me in place as his thick cock pounded in and out of my mouth and throat as I did my best to swallow and only managed to squeeze him tighter.

I shuddered as I felt both their hard cocks pumping in and out of my mouth and my clentching pussy . I groan and grunted around the cock in my mouth like some animal as I was raped like one.
Old 12-15-2010, 05:59 PM   #60
SuperMale

Oh shit, this is awesome. I can feel the whore's throat squeezing my cock! And the vibrations of her voice as she grunts on my dick. I grunt myself. "You love my dick in your mouth, don't you? Swallow it all, whore!"

It's lucky indeed that I already came once. I can last a long time now, even with such delicious stimulation. I give her no respite as I savagely pound her face. "Your jaw is gonna be sore, bitch!"

I smile as I look at my buddy. "We're fucking lucky that this stupid cop stopped us! I don't think I ever fucked a finer piece of ass! Her mouth is like a vaccuum!" I say as I keep slamming myself into her mouth.