Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-16-2007, 09:01 AM   #21
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My heart skips a beat at the feeling of the lead tighten, reminding me of my position right now. I drop my head as his words hit me hard, how will i find out, that thought circling inside my mind.

I turn around again to face him, my eyes studying his again. I search for any answered they may be hiding. Not moving a muscle since i turned to face him.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 02:40 PM   #22
NightStalker73au
Alone

NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via AIM to NightStalker73au Send a message via MSN to NightStalker73au Send a message via Yahoo to NightStalker73au

Watching her head lower i wait before she slowly turns around to face. Her eyes look at me as i pull the chain a little tighter and reach for the small thin black paddle. Moving closer i bring the paddle lightly across her ankle as i speak.

"Samantha i said spread those legs. Do so now.."
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker
NightStalker73au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 06:09 PM   #23
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I lift my ankle as i feel the paddle hit it. As he pulls on the lead again i realise that i have little power while it on me, i have to get it off me and now. But i cant let him see me removing it, i decide to do it while he is pre occupied with making me do other things. I place my ankle back down now,this time i do so so my legs are spread as he orders. My eyes fixed on him the whole time now.
Old 03-16-2007, 10:28 PM   #24
NightStalker73au
Alone

NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via AIM to NightStalker73au Send a message via MSN to NightStalker73au Send a message via Yahoo to NightStalker73au

Eyes watch her ankle lift before slowly placing it back down as he legs spread. The black paddle in my hand is placed back down on the table near the couch. This time neither the paddle or feather will be used and eye contact is slowly broken. Eyes scan up and down her body inch by inch before speaking again.

"Samantha soon i will show you where you will be sleeping. First you have a tattoo i believe, show me it now."
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-17-2007, 01:10 AM   #25
my dark side
Banned

I had finally started to forget about that tattoo they branded me with when i was forced into the slave market. Slowly i turn on the spot, my back now to him as i direct him to where i felt them do it. Not knowing what it is myself as was not shown it,they told us we had no need to know about it. I dont know what sort of reaction he will get from it. I stand in silence as i wait for him to speak again.
Old 03-17-2007, 01:21 AM   #26
NightStalker73au
Alone

Eyes watch her turn slowly and point to it. Hand moves to hold the chain a little tighter but something tells me i do not need to as i sit forward to study the tattoo. Standing now fingers lightly touch it as i lean even closer and smile before moving to the side of her as my free hand lifted my shirt sleeve up a little.

"Samantha an old but very interesting design indeed. The tattoo i use is on my arm and one i think would look good on your ankle."
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-17-2007, 02:09 AM   #27
my dark side
Banned

Default (congrats on the 600th post, keep them coming)

I look at his arm and see the design he has on it. Staring back at him now, "Please dont brand me with another tattoo" my eyes softly falling apon his. The lead costantly getting slowly pulled tighter with each movement i make.
Old 03-17-2007, 02:42 AM   #28
NightStalker73au
Alone

Eyes watch as she looks at the tattoo on my arm before staring at me. Eyes meet slowly as i hear her words and watch the chain tighten around her neck more with each movement she makes. Without breaking eye contact feet move back a little as i speak.

"Samantha if you co-operate fully with me i may reconsider the tattoo. For now i will lead to your sleeping quarters and provide some food to you."
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-17-2007, 03:15 AM   #29
my dark side
Banned

Listening intently t his words as he speaks, knowing i dont want to be branded for life with the markings of my owners as a slave. "Thank you for that Mr Watkins" I follow him as he leads me to another area of the house.Some what nervous of seeing how i am to sleep and of the type of food i will get.
Old 03-17-2007, 03:32 AM   #30
NightStalker73au
Alone

Eyes watched her movement before turning around and leading her down one corridor after another. Turning the handle of the door i entered the room and smiled as stopped near the large cabinet in the room. Unlocking it i opened it took out the large red rug before closing and locking it. The large red rug was thrown onto the small wooden bed bolted to the cement floor before i turned around and met her eyes.

"Samantha this is where you will sleep for now. If you are allergic to anything speak now .."
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-17-2007, 03:49 AM   #31
my dark side
Banned

As i am lead into the room, as i look around the room my eyes keep darting back tot he hard wooden bed i am meant to sleep on. The cement floor cool under my bare feet. I see him throw a red rug on the bed and i let out a small sigh as he locks the cabinet back up, i realise now this is all i will get to make myself comfortable enough to sleep. My eyes snap back to him as i hear him start to speak. "I have no allergies Mr Watkins"
Old 03-17-2007, 03:56 AM   #32
NightStalker73au
Alone

Smiling back into her eyes i give the chain a slight pull and step closer to her. One finger traces down her side and moves to her back and rests on her tattoo for a few seconds. Looking even deeper into her eyes i speak.

"Samantha i shall return soon, best not try to escape in that time.."
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-17-2007, 04:36 AM   #33
my dark side
Banned

Moving slightly under his touch, as his hand moved down to where the tattoo is. Anger fills me as he again reminds me that i am forever marked to remember this. I pull my body away from him, removing his hand from my skin as i do so.

I now know i cant try and get away asit is what he will be expecting, otherwise he would not have said it. " I will not leave"
Old 03-17-2007, 04:44 AM   #34
NightStalker73au
Alone

Feeling her body pull away from mine and push my hand away i grin and move towards the door as i merely nod at her words. Stepping out into the corridor i drop the chain down and close the door, then lock and bolt it. Striding down the corridor i turned right and headed through the door to the kitchen. Smiling as i worked i chuckled occasionally before preparing her meal. Not much but it would be enough to get her through the night before she fell asleep in a couple of hours.

Leaving the kitchen i strode back down the corridor and reached the door, opening the small sliding window i looked through it , spoke and unbolted the door before opening it.

"Samantha sit on the bed for me now.."
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-17-2007, 04:59 AM   #35
my dark side
Banned

As soon as i hear the door bolt shut i gather the chain up in my hands and try to stop it from making much noise and hold it in one hand as my other hand reaches up to the collar around my neck. Feeling around the collar, i find how to undo it. I undo the collar but do not remove it, i make it look done up but with a simple tug on the chain i will be able ot remove it. However he will not know that. I drop the chain back to the ground before he comes back. A short while later he returns, ordering me the bed. Carefully i gather up the chain again, making sure not to let the collar move at all. I make my way to the bed and sit down, gently placing the chain beside me.
Old 03-17-2007, 05:06 AM   #36
NightStalker73au
Alone

Opening the door eyes scanned the room briefly and noticed her sitting on the bed. Entering i moved across to the left hand side of the room and placed the tray on the table. Eyes met hers as i moved back towards the door.

"Samantha hope you enjoy the food, will be back a little later on to check on you.."
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-17-2007, 05:30 AM   #37
my dark side
Banned

I watch as he places the food on the table, then walked back towards the door. I sat there and waited till he had completely left the room and i heard the door being bolted again. Grabbing up the chain again, i made my way over to see what food i had. As i looked closer i could see a peice of meat with some vegies, not much food but alot better then what i was expecting.

I placed the chain on the table and went about eating the food. Once i was done i grabbed the chain again, as i cant be sure he isnt watching me now, and make my way back over to sit on the bed like before.
Old 03-17-2007, 05:42 AM   #38
NightStalker73au
Alone

Closing the door i bolted it and strode slowly back down the corridor turning right and walked through the entrance foyer. Entering my small study i sat down at my desk and pulled out the files i had previously prepared. Crossing out several of them i wrote up some notes on Samantha and smiled as i did.

Standing up i walked across to the bookcase, took down a couple and returned to my desk. Making a few more notes smiling at each one i left the books on the table and put the notes in a new folder. Standing up i checked my watch and strode out of the room. I would check on Samantha in about an hour i mused to myself as i opened the front door to take my nightly walk around the large property.
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-17-2007, 06:11 AM   #39
my dark side
Banned

He seems to be taking a while to get back, but with no way to tell time in here i can only guess on the timeframe. After what seems to be 15 minutes after i finish eating i grab the chains and start pacing the room, unsure of what is in store for me. Once i get bored with pacing i start walking the edges of the room, looking at the walls the floor and the ceiling just seeing that i can see as i go. After i have done a complete circle of the room, there is still no sign of his return, i return to the bed and decide to lay down facing the door till be comes back.
Old 03-17-2007, 06:18 AM   #40
NightStalker73au
Alone

Striding around the grounds i just smiled as i thought about Samantha and earlier today. Thoughts turned over slowly as i wondered if she was planning on escaping, it was possible and had happened once before to me but the young lass barely even made it out the front door. Her punishment was harsh but something about Samantha made me shut those thoughts out.

Time passed before i returned and entered the house. Closing the front door i smiled and strode down the corridor. Upon reaching the door i peered through the small window and noticed her laying on the bed facing the door. Hand unbolted it then opened it before i spoke.

"Samantha i hope the food was ok. Tomorrow your tests and training begin so you best get some sleep tonight."
I am the NightStalker