Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-14-2010, 07:42 PM   #21
Legosi
Privileged Member

Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)

"There we go." I gasp as I feel your soft warm lips surround me. I reach down and stroke your cheek, slowly and genly wiping away your tears, drying off my fingers in your soft blond hair. I let out a shudder of pleasure than runs the length of my body as your tongue massages the underside of my cock. I reach behind your head and free your hair from the tie, letting it flow down your back and over your shoulders. I intertwine my fingers into your hair, my breath getting heavier.

"Yes, as long as you keep being good I promise I'll let you go." I look down, running my fingers through your blond mane as you work, "Look up at me."

Last edited by Legosi; 09-14-2010 at 07:58 PM.
Legosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 08:22 PM   #22
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have a strange sense of perverted power being able to please you, maybe somewhere in the back of my mind I'm thinking if I do enough I can be let go. I take you in deeper applying more suction and firmer pressure. But when you touch my hair, it forces me to the present, and it makes sucking you so much harder. There you go again, touching my hair pulling out the hairtie and running your fingers through it! I gag on your cock, so that I almost take my mouth off your dick. Its too real now! You want me to look up at you, I stop, wanting to cry all over again. How am I supposed to do that? A shuddery sigh wracks through my body and I slip off your cock momentarily, then as my mouth goes back on, make my sight rove up you until I'm looking at your face. I want to bite it off. Hatred burns in them as I starting sucking you again.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 09:52 PM   #23
Legosi
Privileged Member

Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)

Sticking your dick into the mouth of an unwilling female is like placing your head in a lion's mouth. You'd better know what the fuck you're doing. A lesson I learned to my embarresment from my second victim. You have to lay the scenario out just right, get all of your ducks in a row before you take that plunge. But, no matter how well you try to train them, no matter how well you think you understand them, a lion and a woman are still just animals, and they can surprise you.

I don't like that look in your eye. Part of me is glad there's still some fire left in you, I hope there's some of that left when things finally to the fucking. Right now you're giving me the kind of look I'd like to see a few minutes from now when I'm balls deep in your pussy. But not when you've got my favorite body part clamped between your teeth. I pull the gun out and press the barrel against your left breast.

"Bite me and you lose a tit."
Old 09-15-2010, 04:16 AM   #24
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You must have read my mind, though I had no intention of doing it, not when I knew the gun was around and being handcuffed would make running hard even if I managed to withstand the prickles.

There it is. the gun pointed at my breast, my wet bedroom eyes are open wide staring down at the gun, my sucking dropping to a slower rhythm, then closing my eyes so I dont have to look at you or the gun.

Sliding my lips down your shaft and encircling my tongue around the head up the upstroke. The sooner this is over, the less work I have to do.I have to block you out. I cant believe I'm being forced to give you pleasure this way, I screw up my face when I taste more sweet precum on my tongue.
Old 09-15-2010, 04:46 AM   #25
Legosi
Privileged Member

I see your eyes go wide as you stare at the gun, you have the cutest little doe eyes. When you close your eyes and get back to work, I decide not to press the issue, and return the gun to my pocket. I gasp, tightening my grip on your hair as you bob your head up and down. I moan appreciatively each time your tongue runs over the head. I chuckle low in my throat when I see your face scrunch up, like you're sucking on a lemon. I don't think there's anything in the world as sexy as a woman with a cock in her mouth. Especially if it's my cock.

"You're a good little cocksucker." Keeping one hand in your hair, I reach down with the other and pull the top of your dress down, uncovering your breasts. I grope the soft flesh as you suck me, my breathing loud and heavy. "Very good..."

Last edited by Legosi; 09-15-2010 at 05:38 AM.
Old 09-15-2010, 06:05 AM   #26
gaggirl
* yawn *

I'm wishing you would stop talking and stop touching my hair. Every time you groan I know I'm doing the right thing, and your beginning to pant. Pulling the top of my dress down, I flinch when you grope at me, it interrupts me as I shuffle my knees backwards so you cant quite reach anymore, but pulling away means I'm taking you deeper into my mouth, right to the back of my throat as I move my neck forward.

It will be better for me anyway if you do try to come in my mouth, I wont have to taste it. Not like I just did with the precum.

I feel sick to my stomachie thinking about what will happen if I dont pull away in time. I never did really like swallowing and I especially dont want yours! Still, I press my tongue firmer and suck a little faster, almost like giving your cock a french kiss the way my lips move.
Old 09-15-2010, 06:35 AM   #27
Legosi
Privileged Member

"Oh damn..." I feel my cock hit the back of your throat, my balls touching your chin. My hips are aching to start thrusting forerword and fuck your mouth but I hold off, you're doing such a good job on your own. You have such a good little tongue... I do push your head foreword slightly, returning my hand to your tits, pinching your nipple in between my fingers.

"I'm gonna cum soon little bitch, and yes, I'm gonna cum in your mouth." It takes effort to speak, my breath coming in ragged gasps. "Don't you dare spit it out, and don't swallow it yet. Don't do anything, just hold it in your mouth until I tell you what to do." I'm so close, the pressure in my balls rising, yearning for release, I again tighten my grip on your bobbing head. "Look at me."

Last edited by Legosi; 09-15-2010 at 07:39 AM.
Old 09-15-2010, 08:04 AM   #28
gaggirl
* yawn *

oh NO! I try to pull my mouth off your close to coming hard cock but your grip tightened keeping my mouth locked on. "I cant!" I cry plaintively muffled by your member, so repulsed at the thought of holding your sperm in my mouth!

Oh god I dont want to do that. But I remember the warning. Dont you dare make me tell you twice. I have to use all of my will to keep sucking you and make myself look up into your panting lustful face, feeling you harden and swell on my tongue as my body shivers.

Last edited by gaggirl; 09-15-2010 at 09:16 AM.
Old 09-15-2010, 11:53 AM   #29
Legosi
Privileged Member

No you don’t bitch, I think to myself as I hold your head firmly in place. I gasp as my cock vibrates with your muffled protest. I’m at the edge when you look up. It only takes a moment of gazing into those lovely doe eyes to set me spurting. I groan loud and happy as I fill your mouth with cream.

Last edited by Legosi; 09-15-2010 at 01:38 PM.
Old 09-15-2010, 08:15 PM   #30
gaggirl
* yawn *

I listen to your loud groan and watch the ecstasy written on your face. Since I'm unable to pull my head back because of your hand I am forced to feel the first spurt of your cum on my tongue, then the next pulse to the back of my throat where I accidentally gulp a little so I dont drown in it.

I'm so disgusted it almost comes back up again and gag, while more of your sperm pumps into my mouth. I hold the rest in it just as you demanded but I feel incredibly sick.
Old 09-15-2010, 09:10 PM   #31
Legosi
Privileged Member

I shudder as my dick lets loose one last spurt. I stay inside your mouth for I don’t now how long, panting, waiting for my heart to stop racing. I close my eyes and let a satisfied smile stretch across my lips. Good sex is like a fine meal, it's best when it comes in courses, and that was one hell of an appetizer. My cock has been slowly softening in your mouth and finally slips free, swaying lazy and sated in front of your face. With one final calming breath I open my eyes again and look down.

“Good little bitch.” I say, when I see that you are following my instructions. I reach down and give you a pat on the head. The kind that a man would give a dog that just fetched his slippers.

Your cheeks have red and a little puffy from all of your crying, but tears are no longer the only thing wetting your face. I can see a drizzle of cum leaking out of the corner of your mouth. Your pretty little face is all scrunched up, and I can hear you making little sounds as you try not to gag. I can already feel my cock twitching back to life.

I stare at you for a while savoring the moment, just watching you squirm. I’m not sure how long it lasts but by the end of it my dick is almost ready for action again.

“Open your mouth and show me what you have.” I say, placing my hand beneath your chin. “Don’t spill.”

Last edited by Legosi; 09-15-2010 at 09:12 PM.
Old 09-15-2010, 09:50 PM   #32
gaggirl
* yawn *

I have to close my eyes for a second when you shudder. You dont deserve to come hard like that doing this to me. My jaw starts aching, waiting for you to remove your hands as I struggle to keep it in my mouth wihtout swallowing or coughing and spluttering it out around your dick.
I can feel myself shivering from top to toe, not from the cold, but the shock catching up with me. It makes it even harder to keep it in my mouth as you ask., feeling snakes of cum drop from my lip down my chin. Your just watching me squirm. If you dont do something I am going to be forced to spit it out.

Your hand under my chin makes me look up and you ask me to open my mouth. Your so perverted!!

Still shaking, I open my mouth and try not to spill any of it, closing my throat so none of it slips down my airway. Half drunk, this was a terrible way to reach some level sobriety, but still I sway with my head back, dizzy and trying to focus on a star.
Old 09-15-2010, 10:04 PM   #33
Legosi
Privileged Member

“Good bitch,” I say giving you another pat on the head. When your head starts to sway a bit I decide I’ve played with you enough. “Okay, now swallow like a good girl.”
Old 09-15-2010, 11:17 PM   #34
gaggirl
* yawn *

Thats the second time youve patted me on the head and I hate it, eyes flashing, huffily move my head away from your hand. Oh this is so disgusting. A whole mouthful of bitter spunk and saliva. If I dont vomit it back up I will be lucky. What can I think about instead? Imagine its something else? Squeezing my eyes shut, i gulp it down screwing my face right up, shuddering hard as the thick fluid slides down my throat to my gullet. I knew it, that horrible taste would be so much stronger, still coating my tongue.
Immediately I bend forward with my face almost to the ground, moaning and trying hard not to refund it.
Old 09-16-2010, 12:16 AM   #35
Legosi
Privileged Member

“Come here, baby.” I put my hands under your arms and guide you to the edge of the grass. If you do throw up I don’t want it to be in the space I’m planning to fuck you. “Come on take it easy.” I rub your back and kiss you on the forehead.

“The worst part’s over.” I tilt your chin up towards me again as I pull out a handkerchief and start to clean your face. “I won’t make you swallow anymore cum tonight, okay baby?” I kiss your forehead again and pat your stomach gently. “Just be a good girl and keep what you’ve got in your tummy in your tummy.”

“Here.” I put away the handkerchief and pull out a small flask. “It’s mouthwash.” I unscrew the top and hold it up to your lips. “Come on, rinse and spit.” I started bring a little mouthwash after my fifth victim. It’s a bit of a turnoff for me if I have to taste my own cum every time I kiss you.

Last edited by Legosi; 09-16-2010 at 12:43 AM.
Old 09-16-2010, 02:46 AM   #36
gaggirl
* yawn *

I go to the edge of the grass looking down at the thorns. My skin crawls at the way you talk and and pretend you care about my well being, rubbing my back tenderly and kiss my forehead.

"Can you not touch me please"

I hear sloshing and you produce a bottle, eyeing you off suspiciously wondering what it is. You put it to my lips. After telling me its mouthwash I sniff it. It smells like mouthwash. Well, maybe ill have it and then I wont feel so sick.

I take the tiniest sip, still not completely sure its really mouthwash but feel the tingling straight away. While rinsing your come out of my mouth I start wondering, why are you even making me use this? If its that disgusting to you as it is to me, why did you make me do it in the first place? I spit out onto the thorns, my mouth now a curious taste of mint with the faintest hint of sex.

I don't understand you. Not sure I want to. I look at you carefully, wondering what your going to do next.

"will you take me back now?"
Old 09-16-2010, 12:12 PM   #37
Legosi
Privileged Member

I love playing with my victims, just like a toy, that’s all you are to me right now. Just a soft, warm, busty little toy for me to play with. A very busty little toy. When you ask me not to touch you I give those lovely tits another squeeze.

“You’re right baby, we should go back.” I guide you back to the middle of the circle. “Now that I got the edge off it’s time for round two.”

“You know what we’re gonna do now don’t you?” I pull your chin up to look me in the eye again. “Say it, tell me what we’re gonna do now.” I reach between you legs and rub your pussy with my palm.

Last edited by Legosi; 09-16-2010 at 04:09 PM.
Old 09-16-2010, 06:58 PM   #38
gaggirl
* yawn *

"noooo thats not what I meant!" I wail. You thought I meant to the centre, dragging me back there to stand.

"You know what were gonna do now dont you" you ask. No I dont, I think to myself. Not wanting to look at you I'm looking around nervously at the trees. Then I remember you telling me earlier that you would fuck all my holes. God. Is that what you mean? Your making me look up at your eyes, in the darkness I dont see anything but they still feel like they are boring into me intensely. I jump when your hand grazes my pussy lightly. Oh no! that is what you mean! My heart races all over again and I start breathing faster and shaking again.

"Are, are you going to" I cant say it. "rape me?"
Old 09-16-2010, 07:20 PM   #39
Legosi
Privileged Member

“I said I was going to stick my dick in each one of your little holes.” I lightly brush my fingers along the soft lips between your legs. “One down, two to go, now it‘s pussies turn to get a nice big load of cream.” I lean against you and just barely brush the tip of rejuvenated cock against your inner thigh.

“Get on your back and spread for me.”
Old 09-16-2010, 07:42 PM   #40
gaggirl
* yawn *

"no!" I cry a little, sniffing, more to myself than to you.

I dont even want to think about my ass being taken, its only happened a few times, I have this in front of me to deal with yet. I shake my head, imagining your cock about to be inside me and his disgusting it would be if I was filled with your seed. But as I do as I say, making my shaky legs bend until I'm on the ground, then lay on my back twisting my hip to that my legs are together to the side, when suddenly another more terrifying thought occurs. Ive been off the pill for two months! Wasnt seeing anyone so why be on it? I sit up with a sudden panicked face.

"Please dont come in me!"

Last edited by gaggirl; 09-16-2010 at 07:48 PM.