Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-14-2007, 05:49 PM   #1
Aurora

Aurora is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 18 year old virgin,first time out

Finally it was saturday night, for the first time me and my girls would go out and the good news is, my parents are out of town so if I get home drunk they wont even notice it.

We decide to go out to the club, living in a small town there arent many place to go so its packed inside.

a few hours and some drinks and dancing later i come to the conclusion that all my friends have either gone home or are to waisted to stand on their two feet.

When the last of my friends decides to call it a night i decide to stay awhile, having to much fun and i dont get to go out that much.

I'm quite tipsy but still thinking straight when a nice looking guy's comes up to me and offers me a drink, which i happily accept.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 11:59 PM   #2
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

hmm cute couple of girls seem inexperienced...just the way I like 'em esp the one they all seem to congregate around sure she's dressed sexy but she seems slightly uncomfortable...as if it doesnt really fit her to be in a place like this, I smile, "first time here? your vibe oozes a sort of curiosity, let me buy you a drink and show you around so you can become more comfortable."
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 11:28 AM   #3
Aurora

I feel myself blushing a bit when you come up to me but I to like what I see.

"Yeah...first time out, my parents never let me go out...to afraid something is gonna happen to me"
We walk up to the bar and he buy's me a drink...I dont know exactly what it is since I normally dont drink but it tastes good so no need to complain.

"I guess you come here a lot?" I ask seeing how you walk like you own the place...
Old 01-28-2007, 02:20 PM   #4
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"no just once in a while, a guy needs to unwind after a hard day." I smiled, my lie unregistered I in fact owned this club and a few others, I preferred to not let it be a well known fact that I was the owner, the bartenders and cocktail waitresses simply acted like I was a friend of theirs someone who was just well connected, of course every one of the females working in this place had been fucked by me at least once. "do your friends come out here often or are they just as inexperienced as you?"
Old 01-28-2007, 02:30 PM   #5
Aurora

I smile at his question
"No they come here alot almost every weak but thats mostly cause they are a bit older then me, 20, 21 so they have no parental troubles."
"typical isnt it, just the night that I'm comming along and everyone is either gone with some guy or totally waisted, good thing I've run into you" I say with a blink.
I'm starting to like this guy so I dont really mind that he is placing his hand on my hip while I'm talking.
"But I'm being totally rude..I'm Nina, Do you have a name?
Old 01-28-2007, 04:39 PM   #6
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

"the name is Will, it really is a pleasure nina, you know since your new here I'm sure I could finagle a way into the VIP lounge and if you like some of your friends could come along." "oh and tell them to lose the guys they are with there are much cool guys upstairs" I say winking as she goes off to get her friends....I think to myself "cute little thing, probably not cherry but one never knows, I wonder how many friends she came with tonight, all I know is I'm in for a good time!"
Old 01-29-2007, 09:58 AM   #7
Aurora

I cant believe my luck...the vip lounge with my friends...
I quickly start looking for my friends I manage to find two other girls but the rest had already left.

I introduce them to you and we follow you to the vip lounge meanwhile I'm trying to stay next to you so my friends wont get any ideas...this one is mine.
Old 01-30-2007, 04:31 AM   #8
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

i take her into the VIP lounge where I introduce to a number of people and i can see the jealousy in her eyes as I introduce her to Catherine, a 20 year old with lustrous long brown hair a perfect face and body to boot, little does she know that Catherine was just like her once, coming unknowingly into one of my clubs, having always been home schooled she was uncertain of herself, around large numbers of people much less boys, especially with her religious upbringing. I looked in Catherine's shimmering blue eyes and saw them sparkle...I had done to Catherine what I was going to do to dear little Nina I had raped her while she was wearing her best dress as she screamed and prayed aloud, taking from her what she cherished so dearly to save for her husband...but now she was helping me and she has so many times since that night about 2 years ago, how many times? I'm not telling!
Old 01-30-2007, 04:38 AM   #9
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

I seated them at a booth where Catherine sat down next to Nina's two friends and proceeded to chat them, as i began to address nina again, "since this is your first time in a club let's celebrate!!" calling over a cocktail waitress, i told her to bring champagne...when I popped it open and the cap went flying nina squealed in excitement, exciting me her innocent squeal sent a spasm into my already hardening cock...I glanced at Catherine, who ushered the girls away, i turned to the giggling and tipsy Nina, "I bet all the boys at your school must love you I'm certain with that laugh of yours you must have legions of boyfriends."
Old 01-30-2007, 08:47 AM   #10
Aurora

"uhm...no not really, I dont really look at guy's much and I'm sure they dont look at me either and anyway I'm not allowed to date, my parents would probably kill me if they knew what I'm doing right now"

It was the first time I got a compliment like that and for the first time I'm starting to like a guy, even if he is a bit older then me.
With the booze in my body I dont protest when he puts his arm around me and let my head lean against his shoulder.
I know that this guy probably wants something from me, but he seems like a good guy to get my first kiss from.
Old 01-30-2007, 03:36 PM   #11
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

not allowed to date...somewhere some greater power must be smiling on me, it had been a while since i had raped a virgin, but they were my favorite kind, of course. this girl probably hasn't even been kissed, I chuckled to myself, this was going to be fun...her first kiss wont be from my lips...her innocent nature was pushing me to get the deed done..."Nina, i know a really exclusive part of this club, with an amazing film system, the room is soo comfortable, sometimes i just come here to go and relax in that room, it's a place to talk to without all the noise of the club I come here with friends regularly too just to get away from the noise." it seems she is believing that this was a safe place , boy was she in for a suprise!!
Old 01-30-2007, 07:29 PM   #12
Aurora

Only now did I notice that my friends where all gone, and there was no reason why I shouldnt go with will.
"I'd love to, I'm getting a bit tired with the noise"
My heart is racing, I like this guy...going into a private area with him...well I could not say I didn't like the idea.
Somewhere in my mind there is a small warning but tonight I'm out to have fun and I take your hand as you lead me into the hallway.
Old 01-31-2007, 02:59 AM   #13
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

I walked her down the hallway to the noiseless room, as I opened the door she saw a sight that made her gasp her two friends tied up one crying and the other...catherine was sitting on her face poor nina didn't understand...she turned to run, but i grabbed her and threw her on the bed, she screamed for help, and I laughed in her face, "why do you think it's so quiet in here? it's soundproofed..scream all you want makes for a better show! and speaking of shows why don't you look up!" when she did she saw a screen that showed many angles if the action on the bed of her own crying of her friends torment, "So the question I have been dying to ask you all night!! are you a virgin and what about your two friends!!!"
Old 01-31-2007, 03:34 AM   #14
Aurora

"wha..whats going on here??"
"What do you want with them...I dont understand, what did we do wrong?"
I'm trying to understand what is happening, why??? he was so nice to me, why is he changed now?

I feel your hand slapping me in the face softly and your telling me to awnser the question.
"Uhmm...ye..yes I'm a virgin, I dont think my friends are but I dont know for sure...will you let us go now?"
Old 01-31-2007, 02:31 PM   #15
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

"Catherine! you hear that! we have a virgin!" I say with obvious delight, I pick up a remote and the image on the screen changes to two years ago of Catherine, dressed conservatively, a part of her religious upbringing me throwing her to the bed and raping her taking her virginity,laughing and gloating. "what did you do wrong you came into my club!! and as you can see you ain't the first!!" at that I proceeded to show her on the screen the face of every girl I had raped there, she began to sob all the harder at one of the pictures after about 60 had gone by, all virgins I kept the other pics in a separate file. "what's wrong bitch?" it was the image of Nina's sister...I pressed play and it showed me about a ear earlier with Catherine holding her sister down, she watch as I ripped into her sister's tight cherry cunt as she screamed and cried.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:12 PM   #16
Aurora

"No...that cant be...she would have told me..."
I'm sick at seeing the pictures of my sister, my head is sobering up quickly and how little experienced I might be, I know that I'm in a really bad situation.
I look at you and see you gloating at the pictures, you forget to pay attention to me so I grab my chance.
I kick you hard in the nuts and make a run for it spinning to the door and looking for my phone to call for help.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:24 PM   #17
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

Arrgg!! I double over in pain after that cunt kicked me in the crotch...shit! she's getting away!! Catherine though totally nude jumps up and tackles the bitch dragging her by the hair back to the bed, "guess what bitch your going to make me feel better, get ready for your first kiss" at that I dropped my pants and pulled out my cock throbbing with pain, despite the kick i was still full and ready, standing at 7 and a half inches long with a massive girth on the shaft and a cock head that is an inch long by itself and an obscene 3 and a half inches across, she shudders at the sight of it, "Bitch! kiss it to make it feel better!!!" as I thrust it against her virgin lips
Old 01-31-2007, 05:10 PM   #18
Aurora

"Nooo...I dont want to...I wont"
My eyes grow big at the size of it, I have never even seen a cock before, and now I'm supposed to kiss it...
I press my lips together and try to pull my head away, I'm scared of what he might do to me, but I cant get myself to kiss his cock.
Old 02-01-2007, 01:00 PM   #19
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

"Nina,if you kiss it and make it feel better I'll let you go!" I said as i waited for the sensation of her lips against my massive cock head still throbbing with pain
Old 02-02-2007, 04:28 AM   #20
Aurora

I dont really believe you, but then again I really want to think that I can do something to get me out of this.
"Ok..ok I will do it..."
I close my eyes and bend forwards...I kiss your cock, I'm open my eyes in suprise with the warmth of your skin against my lips, I somehow expected it to be cold...