Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-15-2009, 01:46 PM   #1
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Post Raped in a Biker Bar

I sit at the table, waiting for the boyfriend I know won't come to pick me up. Running my hand through my long, wavy, strawberry blonde hair, I wonder what he doesn't like: my 5'1" frame, my hazel eyes, my pale, pale flesh, or the fact that I am 107 pounds. The bar sounds a little rowdy around me, and I wish he hadn't told me to wait here, but what can I do now, I have no idea where I am! So I sit quietly and wait.

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409

Last edited by Little Sweet One; 09-15-2009 at 10:36 PM.
Little Sweet One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 02:32 PM   #2
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I sit on the stool, pounding down my drink, my eyes keep stealing over to the blonde sitting alone at the table. Definitely a nice body, I wonder what she is doing in here. The sweet little thing sticks out like a sore thumb, and seems oblivious to the danger that is gathering around her. I've been in and out of prison for the last 5 years, largely for assaults and brawls. THis is the meeting place for my gang and here she sits, so tempting.

I haul my six foot, two hundred pound frame off the stool and walk over to her table. Not saying anything, I simply stand over her, watching her.
Old 09-15-2009, 02:47 PM   #3
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I jump when I realize that a man completely my opposite in size is standing over me.
"Um, hello sir. May I help you?" I look around for an escape route, but it appears to be no good. You seems to be blocking off any hope of escape. I bite my lower lip, suddenly concious of my low scoop necked black top and short black mini skirt, black leggings and black velcroed sneakers and do not like the fact that they are not covering me as much as they should. Pulling my thighs tighter together, I watch you carefully, covering my 36B breasts with crossed arms, aware that I am in grave danger now.

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409

Last edited by Little Sweet One; 09-15-2009 at 02:51 PM.
Old 09-15-2009, 02:58 PM   #4
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I lick my lips hungrily as my eyes travel up and down your body. Definitely better than the manly women who normally come into this place. Your voice is cold, and nervous, as if you just realized that you are the only woman in this bar with many large, hard men. I reach into my back pocket, pulling out my wallet, "What's the price for an hour, sweet thang?"
Old 09-15-2009, 03:08 PM   #5
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I watch as you lick your lips and slide over away from you as much as possible, looking around with terror written all over my face.
"Oh God no, no, no!" I whisper. "Don't do this. Please God don't let him do this." I stare into your eyes, so cold and hungry, my hazel ones trying so hard not to convey the terror racing through me. "I have to go now, sir," I say louder. "I am not a prostitute..." I am not greedy, and do not want money. I just want to keep my virginity. God only knows what would happen if anyone in this bar found out I was pure and innocent. I stand up, but your body is in the way in front of me, the table to my left and more tables with other drunk bikers to my right. My full, pink lips tremble. There is a light sheen of sweat on my make-upless face. "M...may I please get through, sir?" I plead softly.

Old 09-15-2009, 03:14 PM   #6
the savage
Privileged Member

Quick panicked sentences, standing up and trying to push past me. Obviously upset by the question, and trying to get out of what you now realize is a dangerous situation. My eyes quickly flit around the room, and see people starting to look away. They don't care. My hands, large, rough hands, close tightly around your shoulders. "No, I don't think I will be letting you go. You should have named a price, because your getting fucked one way or another." My brown eyes lock on yours, smoldering with lust.
Old 09-15-2009, 03:24 PM   #7
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I squeak when you grip my shoulders, making soft mewling sounds of near panic. I look around for someone, anyone, to help me, but no one seems willing to. Oh, God.
"Ok, fine, just give me fifty, take what you want, and let me live," I whisper, still trying to find an escape. An hour. How sickening is that? Only you know what could happen in that amount of time. If it was more, I knew it would be more painful than I already expected it to be. Less, and all you were going to do was fuck me. A man your size would surely tear a virgin my size to shreds. I never should have done those exercises to make it tighter than normal, I cry to myself.
"Have fun, man," a black haired, drunken biker behind me chuckles to you. "She looks like she can give you a sweet piece of ass."
I reach slowly behind my back to get the blade tucked into my skirt, planning on getting out of here alive and well.

Old 09-15-2009, 03:29 PM   #8
the savage
Privileged Member

I nod, as you give in to the inevitable, naming a tiny price. "Good, let's get started then." A violent shove, and we slam into the wooden wall of the bar. My hands leave your shoulders, and tear your shirt down, the v-neck extending past your tits now. I get so focused on pawing at your chest that I don't notice your hand slipping behind your back. "You're gonna scream, because I like it rough."
Old 09-15-2009, 03:38 PM   #9
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I shriek when I am sent flying backwards. The arm behind me gets jarred badly, but it only stings for a little bit. My shirt tearing stings the back of my neck and yanks my head forward a bit at first. It falls back again, my chest heaving as my sleek throat is exposed to you.
Your declaration of me having to scream shocks me, but I just nod and continue to reach back. I feel the blade in my hand-salvation! It's only five inches by one inch, but it can kill. I stop.
"Are you going to kill me?" I ask softly, terrified of ruining any chance I might have of surviving this terror. My waist length strawberry blonde hair partially covers my wide, terrified eyes as I watch you and wait anxiously for the answer.

Old 09-15-2009, 03:47 PM   #10
the savage
Privileged Member

Such a stupid question, because I have no desire to kill, merely to take what I want from you. But it is the fear that is keeping you docile, letting me play with your body. I need to keep it alive, while not making you do anything stupid out of desperation. Placing my hand on your thigh, I slide it up under your skirt. THe feel of your leggings over firm thighs is amazing.

"Only if you make me angry." I reach with a free hand and cup your chin, turning your face to mine. "You wouldn't want to make me angry when we are getting along so well, would you?" With a little laugh I grip the inside of your thigh roughly, pulling and tearing the leggings.
Old 09-15-2009, 04:01 PM   #11
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I scream when you put your hand on my thigh, then reach down, abandoning the blade, and unzip my skirt, pulling it off my legs and throwing it down, crumpled in a heap next to me. I push my leggings down so they are under my knees, and quickly pull off my panties so they don't get torn. My body is shaved, legs and between, to a supple smoothness. The stripping was brought on by the threat of making you angry. My face is still in your hand, I shake my head "no" in response to your question. The black lights of the club make it hard for me to see properly, and that scares me. My chest is heaving even more now out of terror and just a hint of curiousity.

Old 09-15-2009, 04:05 PM   #12
the savage
Privileged Member

You strip so quickly, depriving me of the chance to slowly tear the close off your body. I wanted to do that. My jaw clamps together and I practically growl in frustration. But as long as we're here, no sense in waiting. Grabbing your shoulders, I spin you around, pushing your face into the wall. As I do, I see the knife drop to the floor. "You little bitch, playing possum on me."

FUmbling, I free myself from the ratty jeans that I wear, and line up behind you. "This isn't going to be nice."
Old 09-15-2009, 04:12 PM   #13
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I scream when I am spun around and slammed into the wall, then chuckle when you line up to me. Slamming my elbow into your stomach, I grab my clothes and run, pulling my skirt back on over my head as I go. Men try to stop me but it only slows me down as I run and jump back into my panties. Suddenly I am slammed face first into a wall again, probably by you. I scream again at the pain. I can't breathe, a hand is so tight around the back of my neck as sweat drips off of my young body. I hear laughter all around me and feel a cock pressed against my now clothed again ass. Fuck, I think.
"I just wanted to make it more fun for you," I pant.

Old 09-15-2009, 04:17 PM   #14
the savage
Privileged Member

It was surprise more than pain that made me step back enough for you to escape. I watch as you dash through the bar dodging the drunken hands that come out after you. But you can't escape, and before long we are in the same position against another wall. You quickly try and apologize, but I am not listening.

Grabbing a handful of your silky hair, I pull your head back, then slam it forward into the wall. The scream of pain is not enough to drown out the thump of your forehead connecting. "I don't think you are strong enough to handle what I would do to you for fun, but let's find out." I spank your ass once, and grip it firmly. "Take off your panties and give them to me."
Old 09-15-2009, 04:42 PM   #15
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I cry out as you pull my head back, and I can see into your lustful brown eyes. A tear leaks from mine, but I choke back the sobs that attempt to accompany it. My head connecting makes me dizzy, but I hear what you say. My ass stings like a bitch when you hit it, and I cry out softly.
"Ah....ok..." I say, pulling my panties off and handing them to you. My ass, face, and thigh ache, but not as bad as my neck, though I have no idea what happened to it for it to hurt this bad. Maybe the slamming, ha ha. Bloody irony.

Last edited by Little Sweet One; 09-15-2009 at 09:18 PM.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:04 PM   #16
the savage
Privileged Member

I take them from your hand and stuff them into my pocket, a lasting souvenir. My hands hike your short skirt up over your hips. Playing my hands over your shaved pussy. What a little slut, dressing like this and being completely shaved.

"Beg me to fuck you." Pulling your head back, a threat to bash your yet again.
Old 09-16-2009, 02:23 AM   #17
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

"Slut? My boyfriend told me to oh fuck oh damn, damn, I am in trouble," I cry. My hair getting yanked causes me to scream again. "No," I choke. "I won't." I feel the tight grip on my hair, and it hurts so damn bad. "Fuck, ok, ok! Please, sir, fuck me! I can't stand another minute of you not tearing my body to shreds and teaching me a lesson!" I cry, feeling blood dripping down my skull. I can't move, your body has me pinned and your hand is on a delicate spot. I feel so helpless, so alone, and there is no one willing to help.

Last edited by Little Sweet One; 09-16-2009 at 02:27 AM.
Old 09-16-2009, 10:14 AM   #18
the savage
Privileged Member

"Good girl, I will be gad to do as you ask." My voice is high and mocking, chuckling as you tell me what I want to hear. Kicking your feet apart roughly, I lean down and slam forward. Entering you from behind. I let your head fall from my grip as I paw at your tits through your bra. "Getting exactly what you came for, aren't you bitch."
Old 09-16-2009, 10:19 AM   #19
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

"No, no, nAGGGGHHH!!!!" I scream when you force your cock into my tight passage. I am sweating now, blood dripping from various places on my abused body. I close my eyes tightly when you ask a mocking question.
"No, this is not at all what I came here for, SIR. Not even close. Agh....dammit that fucking hurts! Let go of my breasts! Who the fucking hell do you think you are, anyways!" I screech at you, exhausted, scared, and angry at myself and you.

Old 09-16-2009, 11:02 AM   #20
the savage
Privileged Member

Your screams are just meaningless words, noise to me as I start to destroy your body. But I have to laugh at the fact that you are calling me sir, while I am raping you. As I thrust forward into you, my hand pulls back sharply on your hair, then relaxes. THrough it all my groping at your chest because rougher, more incessant, getting off on the tight feeling of your body.

Tags
biker bar rape blonde