Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 01:01 AM   #21
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The next man in line takes his place behind the two entwined women. Lining his smaller cock up, he rams it into the bound woman’s pussy doggy style. He’s been masturbating in line while waiting his turn and he quickly fires off a load of cum into the woman’s womb.

The woman riding the girl’s face finally shivers and cums. She sprays a load of her own juices over the face of the bound woman then demands the tied slut to drink every drop and lick her tormentor dry. The raping bitch keeps her leg locked around the tormented woman face until she feel’s the girl’s tongue lick her dry and clean, then slips down, off the girl to land on the ground beneath the bound woman’s legs.

Laughing lustily, she grabs the balls of the quick fuck rapist in her sharp nails and pulls his withering cock back into the bound woman’s dripping pussy. Sucking and licking, she reinvigorates the man’s cock and he becomes hard again. Thrusting a firm member back in to the naked fuck slut, with the aid of the female rapist, his cock alternately pumps into the tired woman’s pussy and the warm waiting mouth of the female rapist.

Alternately licking the man’s cock and the bound woman’s cunt, the female rapist sucks cum from the woman’s pussy and awaits a fresh stream of man milk from the hard cock thrusting in front of her face.

The woman rapist starts pushing her sharpened talons into the bound woman’s ass just as another man mounts the flatbed and positions his cock for a fresh assault on black haired woman’s mouth.
Old 01-08-2007, 01:15 AM   #22
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As the new guy now pumps away deep in my throat, the feeling of anger and rage build to the point where i cant stand being fucked non stop by these animals who care nothing about the pain and humiliation they are causing me. I know this act could turn horrible on me but what was i to do, just let these preverted beings have they fun, no i was going to show them that if they wanted to hurt me i could and would hurt them back. The first guy learnt his lession and now it was time for this one to do the same.

I wait for the right moment, gagging on his dick as he thrusts it hard down my throat, i cn feel him starting to throb and him breath getting heavier tells me that now is the time. With all my strength i again let my teeth come down hard around his manhood and i lock my jaws in place for a little, just enough to know the pain i am being caused by all this, then i release my jaws and he pulls out fast still screaming in pain.
Old 01-08-2007, 04:12 AM   #23
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The peanut gallery roars in laughter as the bleeding man grabs his groin and runs off into the night. The dumb slut doesn’t realize that the crowd of animals gathered are immune from caring. They just laugh at the man’s plight and that of the bound woman in murderous glee.

Still, her habit of biting cocks is driving off customers, and I can’t allow that. As cheap as her ass is being sold for, I can’t afford for her to be driving off customers. “Grab her” I tell them, and several men seize her arms and unwrap the wire, freeing her from the end posts of the lorry and pulling her away from the slut still sucking her cunt. I point toward two columns set into the floor and ceiling, large supports to hold the roof up, and the men drag her nearly naked form between the columns and stretch her out in an "X" between them as more wire is used to secure her arms and legs.

Scrounging thru the wreckage of the old building I find a length of metal cable suitable for the upcoming work. It’s rusty, but strong and it will do the job on her soft flesh.

“Who’s next? Who’s next?” I demand and a man steps forward as the female rapist howls in rage about her unfinished pleasure. “Slut, you can enjoy her later, unless you want to take her place?” I yell and the woman rapist steps back into the crowd unsatisfied.

“Who’s next?” I ask one more time and another man shambles forward, “Pussy or ass only this time, and just from the back.” The crowd realizes what’s next as the next rapist stands behind the bound woman and slides his rigid dick into her bleeding ass for her second buggering.

Moving to the front of the dark haired wench I look her in the eyes, “you asked for it” I mouth quietly and step away, gaining some distance.

“Keep your hands back,” I command her current rapist as the steel cable sings out whip-like towards her jutting tit flesh.
Old 01-08-2007, 04:28 AM   #24
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My eyes wide with fear at the site of the cable in his hand coming towards me. "Argh" as the impact hits me right on the breasts a red welt already appearing at the impact sight along with some blood. "Please, not anymore" the pain from that and from my ass being riped open again too much for my body to cope with
Old 01-08-2007, 06:42 AM   #25
squidley
Privileged Member

The first few blows of the improvised whip landed on the bound woman’s tits and belly, leaving bright red marks where the frayed end of the cable flays her soft skin. With each stroke, the man with his cock planted in her ass plunged his member deeper into her bowels. The man in her ass twists her in an attempt to make sure the whip contacts only the most delicate parts of her body as each blow brings her incredible pain and the spasmeds her ass gives in response massage his cock.

With the landing of the sixth blow, the man erupts into her, shooting hot seed into her rectum and grabbing the wire still wrapped around her neck and begins choking her at the same time he rains blows down on the back of her head with his fist.

The combined beating, rape and whipping is too much for the young woman, and she slumps over motionless, probably unconscious. I stopped whipping her and as soon as the man extracts his cock, the bound woman shits herself and a thin trickle of piss dribbles down her leg.

I checked and she isn’t dead, at least not yet. Save for some minor wear, the whore was salvageable for another day. Cutting her down I let her fall to the ground like a sack of flour.

“Sorry fellas, she all fucked out” I yell out to the assembled crowd which is now slowly dispersing. Retrieving the tarpaulin from the old lorry I again wrap her up in the old musty canvas, now stained with her blood. I drag her back to the flatbed lorry and dump her into the back.

Soon we are on the road again and we head for the farm, my training grounds. When she wakes, it will be in a dark dank cell, buried in the earth and begging for release. She’s survived the initiation, now it’s time to prove she can make it as a whore or die trying.
Old 01-08-2007, 06:49 AM   #26
my dark side
Banned

As i come too i could feel my whol ebody in agony, ive never felt so much pain, my body sticky with my own blood, i cant see anything and i cnt move, i feel like im wrapped in something, then i feel myself going limp again and things getting darker, then nothing
Old 01-08-2007, 07:10 AM   #27
squidley
Privileged Member

After a long drive into the night I finally pull the old lorry into the ancient barn, closing the large doors behind the lorry after I pull it into the old wooden building and turn on the lights.

The woman squirms as I lift her from the back of the truck, still wrapped in the old canvas. Throwing her over my shoulder I carry her to the large and heavy trap door set into the floor of the old barn. Dropping her to the ground, I remove the padlock securing the trap door, swing the door up out of the way and then after untying the ropes binding the canvas that surrounds her, I drop her, still wrapped, into the pit below.

She lands with a small splash in the thin water lining the bottom of the pit and I watch as she wriggles free of the old material. Soon I can see her eyes, peering up from the darkness at me.

“What’s your name fuck slut? Or do you just want to use you new name? Well, Slave?”
Old 01-08-2007, 07:16 AM   #28
my dark side
Banned

As i look up at him, i see his eyes peering down at me. " what do you want with me" my voice trying to show strength but it didnt come out that way, my whole body aching from its ordeal.

"Let me go, im not your slave, dont call me that"
Old 01-08-2007, 07:42 AM   #29
squidley
Privileged Member

“Well then, if you won’t give me your name, Slave it is.” I tell the bitch in the hole.

Walking over to my work bench I dig through a collection of tools and toys for the slut’s future career. I select an appropriate choice for use on her and return to the deep hole in the floor that is now and will remain her cell until she is fully trained and totally submissive to my slightest whim.

“Slave, catch” I yell out as I toss her new wardrobe to her in the pit. Glaring up at me she lets it fall into the fetid water and screams about how she no slave, that the police will come and find her, and the other drivel I’ve heard a dozen times from other slaves lying in that same pit time after time before.

“Here’s the deal slave. You can put that on, the plugs inside, and make yourself ready to serve me. Or, you can enjoy the many comforts of your new home for as long as you want in solitude. Dinner will wait until after you’ve dressed, or you can make due with the rats and snakes you find in your new room. The bathroom is wherever you please. I’ll check back in some time to see if you are dressed. If not, I may have dinner without you and then I’ll check in on you in a day or two. And if you haven’t dressed then, well I’ll check back every couple of days until you decide to dress.”

Standing up, I close and lock the trap door to allow her some privacy to consider her next action. The double dong dildo harness with the special dildos on the locking belt awaits her, as do a few things swimming and crawling in the darkness of the pit with her. I won’t be long before starvation, thirst, and loneliness persuade her to do something, and the dildos are the only way out of the hole.

I hope she finds her new friends in the pit comforting. She’ll find no other friends here.
Old 01-08-2007, 08:08 AM   #30
my dark side
Banned

The thought of no food and being around hungry rats already approaching me, makes me really consider doing what he wants. i have no other choice and i need ot get out of here.

Looking at it i hesitate, how can he expect me to use this thing on me. "Ow" i look down and see a rat biting my toe, how can someone do this to another person. Again i think theres no other way out, the rats are already biting me and this place is so discusting i have to get out.

I pick up the thing and look at it for a minute or two thing to my self that its the only way out if i dont wanna get bitten constantly by these rats and if i wanna eat food. I cry out in pain as i insert it into myself, still sore from my earlier rapes.With it in place i stand in th ecorner waiting to see him again so i can get out of here and away from this hole.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:39 AM   #31
squidley
Privileged Member

I let her wait. I let her wait a lot, actually. Locked in that dark pit with no way to measure time, it is a luxury I can afford at her expense. So she waits, a full day.

Returning the next day about the same time, rested and refreshed, a good meal in my belly, I consider my next course of actions with my captive carefully.

Then I start cleaning up a bit before pulling her from the pit. I clear anything she might use as a weapon against me across a bright yellow line painted on the floor of the old building, a line she won’t be allowed, or even able to cross.

Opening the trapdoor to the pit I toss her down one more piece of apparel.

“Slave, put that on, it’s your new collar” I tell her as I toss the metal and plastic thing to her.
Old 01-09-2007, 09:45 AM   #32
my dark side
Banned

"I've already done what you wanted, I've put this fucking thing on so let me out before i fut anything else on" looking up and yelling at the man at the top of the hole.

"Ive told you already, i'm not a slave, dont call me that" angry at the thought that he owned me. I've got to get out of here, i cant stay here any longer, but what awaits me out there.

Standing in the water puddled hole, unable to get any comfort from any position i take up cause of the dildo in both my holes. "You told me you would let me out once i was dressed and i am now so get me out of here now". Rats and other creatures not letting up on me at all the whole time i have been down here.
Old 01-09-2007, 09:54 AM   #33
squidley
Privileged Member

I listen to her not unexpected tirade for a few minutes. She won’t put the collar on, fine. I have time and the rats and snakes can keep her company for a long time. Maybe she might actually enjoy some rat tartar?

“Fine then, fuck you. I’ll be back sometime when you are more civil, and you are wearing the new necklace I was so gracious to offer you. Enjoy your little friends.”

Then I slam shut the heavy door sealing her back into the darkness of the pit. Then I leave her to think about her situation in the dark and no so lonely cold.

Half a day later I come back and open the hatch. Peering down at the woman I ask, “Are you dressed yet?”
Old 01-09-2007, 10:17 AM   #34
my dark side
Banned

Surely out there cant be as bad as in here, i can always try and escape from there but its impossible in here, there is no way out and the rats are getting more nad more friendlier with my feet and anywhere else they can sink their teeth into.

Feeling defeated for now, i give in and place the collar around my neck, it cant be as bad as the other thing im wearing. i just hope i can get out of it with my plan when i do get a chance to put it into action.

As he opens the door i hear his voice again, "yes, are you happy im wearing your fucking things ok, now just get me out of here"
Old 01-09-2007, 10:51 AM   #35
squidley
Privileged Member

I slid the short ladder down into the hole and let her climb out, the new collar shinny on her neck.

“I hope you like your new collar. It’s sort of like one of those wireless fencing collars for your dog, except this one will only give you one chance. Rather than some silly electric shock, if you cross the yellow line painted on the floor, a small explosive charge will go off, blowing your head off with it.”

I then pulled her to the center of the room where she could see the instruments of torture lining the wall. On the floor were two silver metal dog dishes, one full of clear water, and the other of a pink meat like substance.

“On your knees girl, there’s your dinner.”
Old 01-09-2007, 11:02 AM   #36
my dark side
Banned

My eyes widen at the details of the collar around my neck. Wishing i knew this earlier. " im not an animal, you cant treat me like this". Walking to the bowls i look at the meat and i dont trust what it could be, so i walk over and grab the bowl full of water, and i pick it up to drink it from the edge as i tilt it like a giant cup. There is no way im gonna act like his dog.
Old 01-09-2007, 11:19 AM   #37
squidley
Privileged Member

To the woman, the room sudden fills with blinding light and her guts feel like she was kicked by a horse. Dropping the bowl, she wreathes on the ground in agony for several minutes as I thumb the remote in my hand.

“That was the lightest setting Slave” I warn her. “There are ten more, and there is still the one in your ass, which also has a similar feature. Also, don’t think of removing your collar either, it wouldn’t like that, and you might just loose your head.”

“Now crawl over here” I tell her as I hold up a ring gag. “It’s time for your to suck my cock, and with your previous history, I’m investing in this little bit of insurance, so that when and if I decide to breed you, my cock will be intact for the job.”

“Now put this on and suck my cock, or should we see what the second setting, this time on your ass prod, does to convince you?
Old 01-09-2007, 11:37 AM   #38
my dark side
Banned

"No please dont use it again" my body in agony now from the fresh torture and from it causing my body to swirm so much the feeling of old ones being reopened again.

I lay on the floor igonring his comand, i am not gonna jump to his command but also if i dont dissagree with them he may not use it again. My body needs to recover.
Old 01-09-2007, 11:49 AM   #39
squidley
Privileged Member

Bright lights flash before her eyes again, even though nothing in the room has changed. Her body shakes and rattles as the charge runs thru her and when the current stops, she can hear her own thin screaming.

“Slave, I said get over here, put the ring gag in, and then suck my cock. Do it well and do it now or I’ll just drop you back in the hole after I enjoy burning your bowels a few more times. Or would you prefer even more pain, and we’ll try shocking both your holes?”

I hold up the remote where she can see it, “Now crawl over here slave…”
Old 01-09-2007, 11:56 AM   #40
my dark side
Banned

As i crawl towards him i feel like my body is on fire. I kneel infront of him and look up at his eyes "you want me to suck your cock, fine but fuck this things" throwing the gag beyond the yellow line. " Im not putting anything else on myself for you"
Closed Thread