Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-31-2005, 10:46 PM   #1
talltall

talltall has initial reputation
Default Emily's Bad New Year Pt.2

Mike found that Emily wasn’t wearing any panties under her Pantyhose and that she was already a little wet. “Only sluts don’t wears panties” Mike said, “and you’re already wet you filthy whore.” Emily just stared blankly at Mike, eyes red from crying. Mike then began to lick her pussy through her Pantyhose.

Emily was wondering how could her body betray her like this. She was feeling pleasure from Mike licking her pussy. Mike then move his thumb to her clit. “Oh” Emily said involuntarily as he touch her clit. Emily was now nearing orgasm even though she didn’t want to. Mike then stuck his tongue in her pussy and this put her over the edge, “Ahh” Emily exclaimed as loud as she could with her hoarse voice. She had came all over her rapists face and she felt more ashamed then ever.

Mike pulled her pantyhose down to her thighs. Then he lifted her legs and rested them on his shoulders. Then Mike placed his dick at the entrance to Emily’s Pussy.

“Please don’t. I’m a virgin.” Emily said. “Sure” Mike said very sarcastically. Then shoved his dick into Emily’s pussy a little bit and she was really tight. ‘Maybe she is a virgin’ Mike thought. Then he felt Emily’s hymen. “You’re actually a virgin” Mike said, he pulled his cock back a bit and then said, “This will hurt.” Mike shoved with all his might busting Emily’s hymen. Emily began sobbing again knowing that she had lost her virginity before her wedding night. Mike fucked Emily with reckless abandon causing her pain. “Oww” Emily said through tears.

Then a terrifying thought entered Emily’s head, ‘he might cum in me. I can’t become pregnant.’ “Please don’t cum in me, cum where ever you like but not in my pussy.” Mike was about to cum and said, “Don’t worry babe, I’ll be sure to cum deep inside of you.” With that Mike shoved as far into Emily as he could and came inside her. Emily looked terrified and was crying heavily thinking that she may have just gotten pregnant. After leaving all the seed Mike could inside of Emily he pulled out his dick.

Mike told Emily to clean off his dick with her mouth. Mike put his soft cock in Emily’s mouth and having given up Emily uses her tongue to clean his dick. After a little of this Mikes dick got hard again and he said, “I’m gonna fuck your ass.” Emily’s eyes widened in fear and she just kept saying, “no…no… no.”

Mike put some of the juice from Emily’s pussy on her ass to lubricate it. He put his dick on Emily’s Asshole and shoved as hard as he could and slowly entered Asshole. Once all the way in Mike once again fucked Emily as hard as he could. Emily felt extreme pain and thought she might split in half. It did not take long for Mike to cum again. He came deep in Emily’s ass. He then had Emily clean his dick again quickly. Mike put his dick away and then took off Emily’s Pantyhose. He then sucks and kisses every square inch of Emily’s bare feet and unbinds her wrists.

Mike puts the knife up to Emily’s throat and says, “If you tell anyone about this I’ll kill you, your family, and then fuck your dead body.” She just slowly nods her head understanding he had won. Mike then kisses Emily on the forehead and leaves taking Emily’s sandals and pantyhose with him. He goes down stairs shakes the hands and says good bye to his friends that remain and the leaves the party going home to enjoy his souvenirs.

In mid-February there was a rematch between the two rival schools in the second round of the state playoffs. Mike had expected to see Emily there with the cheerleaders, but she wasn’t there. She also was no were to be found in her schools student section. Well the game this time was a blow out with Emily’s school beating Mike’s school by a large margin. After the game Mike talked with some of his friends and finds out that Emily hasn’t been doing anything since the New Year. She quit Cheerleading and resigned a class Vice President and only came to school in big and bulky clothes and always goes right home after school. When Mike asked one of Emily’s friends what had happened they said, “she said nothing had happened.”
talltall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 02:44 AM   #2
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nice little tale talltall, welcome to our growing brotherhoood/sisterhood of authors, your story is much appreciated.
Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote