Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-02-2007, 03:07 PM   #21
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

as she kisses it I grab the back of her head and thrust my cock into her mouth and laugh, "bitch if you bite you'll be more sorry than you can imagine!"
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 05:49 AM   #22
Aurora

Aurora is an unknown quantity at this point

I try to back in suprise, feeling like i'm going to choke.
I try to use my hands to push him away...I dont dare to bite, I'm afraid of what will happen then.
I feel tears in my eyes while I'm fighting to breath.
I feel your cock thrusting in and out of my mouth, its the most repulsive thing I have ever done, I'm scared and crying...I try to look up at you to plead with my eyes, it only seems to get you more exited.
but then I remember my cellphone, I try to wriggle my hand to my pocket without you noticing it...If only I can press those three numbers I might get help.
Then I feel my phone in my hand, meanwhile still choking and sobbing at your cock I press 911 call...

Last edited by Aurora; 02-05-2007 at 05:55 AM.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 06:27 AM   #23
devilinauniform

it feels so good, my cock in your mouth, your lips around it,the feel of power as I look down on you and fuck your mouth, already i can feel my cock starting to jerk in your mouth. I cum, my hot, thick spunk shooting into your mouth, hitting the bag of your throat, as i shoot my cum again and again into you
Old 02-06-2007, 01:52 PM   #24
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

her tears are so sweet driving me into deeper arousal, making me harder the more she cries the harder i thrust into her sweet throat! Then i see a light emanating from her pocket! I reach down and grab it a cell phone calling 911, Damn it!! Call Failed it says, "dumb bitch poor reception maybe you should switch carriers huh? you'll pay for that you fucking little cunt!" I yell as I probe deeper into her gaging throat relieving my rage by the strong stroke I force into her throat
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 03:53 AM   #25
Aurora

Aurora is an unknown quantity at this point

Feeling helpless, that phone was my last resort...
I dont know what to do anymore, I never even given a blowjob, I dont know what the fuck is going on here.
I feel your cock spasming in my mouth, I wonder if you are going to come into my mouth, of course I know how it all works, I just never experienced it myself.
Suddenly I feel a strange taste on my tong, You just shot your cum down my throath.
I try to back my head away to get some air and to spit out your sperm...
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 03:28 AM   #26
devilinauniform

My hand grasps your hair tight, real tight, holding your head in place on my pulsating cock, making you gag, as the taste of my cum fills your mouth. You can't pull away, you can't spit it out, the only way you can breath isto swallow the thick cum. You swallow, all the time tears streaming from your eyes, as I look down on you in satisfaction