Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-31-2008, 02:48 AM   #1
Darth_Revan

Darth_Revan has initial reputation
Default A Delicious Revenge (Dolcett RP for Darth_Revan and Nikigirl)

"And with a last minute field goal, the winner is Dolcett High!" The roar of the crowd hit a fever pitch, the fans surging to their feet, celebrating their school reclaiming the trophy from their longtime rival. All their celebration, however, could not match the private exultation of Jake Masters, captain of the Dolcett High team.

He was a tall man, easily topping six feet in height, and without an ounce of extraneous body fat--he was all muscle. His dusty blond hair was pulled back into a ponytail to keep it out of his eyes for the game. He still stood where he had kicked the field goal, his icy blue eyes gleaming and a pitiless smirk spreading over his lips. After all, there was tradition to see to. As he watched, the other team began to lead out their cheerleaders. As tradition dictated, all had been stripped bare, their hands bound behind their back. It was time for him to select his prize. And he knew just which one he was looking for.
Darth_Revan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 11:07 PM   #2
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl

I am in great terror.. I knew what whould come. I am the leader of a cheerleader group of our school. Our school had always won the championship from our arch rivals. There is a tradition that the captain of the winner team can select anyone from the loser's cheerleader group for his personal fantasy. (In the past some captains killed some of the cheerleaders, but, then the tradition changed and noone harmed the losers cheerleaders. But last year, I was ambitious after our team literally crushed our rivals, and I forced our team captain to ravish completely the leader girl of the loser team who was the girl friend of Jake, captain of the losing team.) This was my final year, with some hesitation I opted to be the leader of the cheerleader group as I am the most beautiful girl of my school and town too. I knew my team was the best but I am in shock. My team has lost and as a result, I am standing naked with my hands tied behind me with my teammates. My long dark hairs are also free which I try to use to cover my naked breasts. I am shivering inside from the fear of what could happen to me. I am praying god to inspire Jake to be nice and to leave me.
nikigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 03:24 AM   #3
Darth_Revan

I strode up and down the line of cheerleaders, making a great show of inspecting each one very carefully, ogling every inch of their luscious bodies, and taking the opportunity to grope each one. My quarry was at the end of the line, and I made a point of not looking to her for some time, letting her stew--and any false hope she managed to raise would be all the more fun to dash. But at last, I could take no more. It was time for my revenge. The bitch had taken Jenny from me, and for that she would pay. I stopped in front of her, looking her right in the eye, and grinning like a hungry tiger as I pinched her delectable tits.

"Niki, isn't it?" I smirk. "Congratulations, slut. You're just what I'm looking for."
Old 06-02-2008, 07:17 AM   #4
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In terror I inspect this guy. He behaves like a perverted sex maniac and humiliating each of my group members. I also feel happy inside as he is not looking at me. For the first time in my life I regret my beauty coz no girl in the group is as good as I am. Now this man is coming in front of me. Touchin my breasts and declares that he wants me. Ohhhh I hope it is a dream. I cry immediately. Please I say leave me, I am sorry for everything.

Pl leave me, I look at him with eyes full of tears.
Old 06-02-2008, 11:02 AM   #5
Darth_Revan

"Funny," I reply, my bitter tone chilling her soul. "I bet Jenny said the same thing last year, when you and your boyfriend were dragging her over to the oven. I know that was your idea, Niki. What part did you get to eat, hm? Her cunt? Or did that go to your boyfriend? Well, whichever it was, I hope it was tasty enough to be worth it." I grab her arms, and begin forcing her back towards my team.

"Hey, boys," I announce. "I promised you a pig roast for the victory party. Meet our pig!"
Old 06-02-2008, 10:49 PM   #6
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I cry, no I think there is a bit of misunderstanding, he was not my b/f and I didnt say him to kill and eat jenny. Its his teammate who planned the whole thing. Actually Jenny was teasing me a lot so I thouhgt of teaching her a lesson but I didnt want her to be killed, Pl listen to me dont hurt me. but this man seems to have become deaf. He is pulling me naked towards his teammates. My legs are shivering with cold and fear. OOh, God pl help me.....
Old 06-04-2008, 12:51 AM   #7
Darth_Revan

I laugh hoarsely as she spouts her lies. I won't let her fool me. I know what happened. Jenny never would have been picked, never would have been killed if not for this bitch Niki. I saw her whispering in her boyfriend's ear that day...rubbing his crotch, and rubbing her belly. No mercy for lying, murderous sluts. Grinning, I toss her into the midst of my team. They swarm her in an instant, poking, prodding, groping, licking and nibbling at every inch of her body.Two break off, and return with a long wooden pole; in an instant, the bitch is bound and held aloft, to be carried to the fraternity like a freshly caught pig. I wave goodbye to the other team.

"Don't bother coming to get her tomorrow. Unless you want the bones, but there won't be any meat left on them, I guarantee. We're even now."
Old 06-04-2008, 01:32 AM   #8
nikigirl
Privileged Member

This man is pulling me to his teammates who are looking at me like a gang of wolves looking at thier prey. I am feeling helpless, look around for someone to come and to stop all this nonsense things but no one came to the rescue. Suddenly, he tosses me to his team, who immed get nasty with me. I cant even stand on my feet, I am almost in the air, feeling hands all over my body. My beautiful breasts are crushed by the rough, rude and athlete hands. Someone was pulling my long hairs and making me scream. Someone enterd his tongue in my mouth. I felt few fingers pulling the lips of my virgin vagina too. Oh my God, is this my fate? I want to change it, I want to go back to meet my parents. Pl save me!!! I pray to God that I dont want to be a prey.
Old 06-05-2008, 03:22 PM   #9
Darth_Revan

It takes us but little time to return our prize to the site of our victory party.As the other guys break off to get out the beers, find the meat rub and spices, and tend to the fire pit, I keep watch over you--and in turn force you to watch, as I strip off my clothes, showing off my toned and muscled body, and my mammoth cock, hard as diamond, and eager to violate the helpless bitch before me.

"We're all gonna enjoy this," I laugh, leaning down to look her right in the eyes. "Well, except you, of course. We're going to hurt you very badly. And then, we're gonna kill you. You're gonna die, Niki. You're gonna roast for us like the squealing piggy slut you are, and nothing is gonna change that. But I promise you, Niki, as bad as you've got it now, I can and will make it ten times worse if you disobey me or try to hurt me. If you do exactly what we tell you to do, though, it could mean the difference between a quick painless death for you, and a slow, excruciating one. Say, being tied to the spit and roasted alive. You'd die by inches...you could probably last an hour, screaming all the way--but silently because of the apple in your mouth. So here's what's gonna happen. I'm gonna untie you, and you are gonna get down on hands and knees and deep-throat my cock, and swallow every last drop of my cum. When the others get back, you are gonna call us all 'Master', and you're gonna act like a slut. Beg us to use you and abuse you, and whatever we do to you, scream for more. Worship us. If you try to run, or fight back, I promise you that you will regret the decision many times before the end."

I pull loose her ropes, and wait to see if she'll comply.
Old 06-05-2008, 10:57 PM   #10
nikigirl
Privileged Member

Your words fall on my mind like a hammer pinning a screw on something. I become blank for the moment hearing what you have planned for me. I just can believe all these things could happen to me. I think of having a try. As soon as you untie me, I immed start crying and beggin you, I again say that it was not my mistake, the captain of my team was not my boy friend, My dad is a rich man, I can get as much money as you say, but please dont hurt me. I beg you, I dont wanna die, I dont wanna be raped I am virgin. Pl for God' sake, leave me. My death would not bring your gal back. I cry hystericlaly. Please leave me.......
Old 06-06-2008, 01:16 PM   #11
Darth_Revan

I lash out, delivering a vicious backhand to her cheek that sends her sprawling to the ground.

"Shut up, and do as you're told, you stupid bitch," I snarl, grabbing her hair and yanking her head against the tip of my huge cock. "I won't tell you again, slut. Do as your told, and address all the men here as 'Master', or I promise you that your death will take hours. Now suck!"
Old 06-06-2008, 11:23 PM   #12
nikigirl
Privileged Member

OOuch... The athletic hand falls with great power on my cheek. I fell on the ground. My frustration rises as my pleas fell to deaf ears. Now a huge dick is facing me. His hands hold my hairs tightly that I cant move my head. I again speak to him with eyes filled with tears. Please I have never dont this in my life Dont force me to do this I beg you. I feel that some blood is thckling from the corner of my lip as a result of his blow.
Old 06-09-2008, 05:14 PM   #13
Darth_Revan

"I'll force you to do whatever I damn well please," I laugh coldly. "But all right, since you're clearly too stupid to handle a blowjob by yourself, why don't I try another hole?" I toss her to the ground, pinning her easily as I spread her legs, licking my lips as I gaze at her glistening cunt. Already, I can imagine it on my plate, a sizzling golden-brown filet.
Old 06-10-2008, 11:15 PM   #14
nikigirl
Privileged Member

He stopped for a moment and then smile coldly. I couldnt understand it but my expectations give me a glimpse of relief for a second as I am tossed and pinned on the ground by him. He spreaded my legs and looks at my vagina. I am in fear again as he licked his lips with his tongue. I look at him and anticipate what to happen next with me.
Old 06-24-2008, 03:08 AM   #15
Darth_Revan

I waste no more time on threats or promises. I brought her here to make her suffer as painfully as possible, and it's time to get started. I buck my hips brutally forward, in one vicious movement driving every inch of my huge, throbbing cock deep into her defenseless cunt, digging my nails into her tits as I thrust.
Old 06-24-2008, 10:59 PM   #16
nikigirl
Privileged Member

He brought his athletic dick near the entry of my vagina and started thrusting me hard. I shout I am virgin pl dont rape me but he seems to have gone deaf in the lust and the enjoyment of raping a beauty. I cry out with a pain but helpless agianst the beast. He took his grip of his hands on my tits and plunged his nails in to my soft, pink and tender flesh making me cry more. Ohhh when he will stop?