Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-11-2008, 02:22 PM   #161
Alias
Privileged Member

Alias has initial reputation

As I drive deeply into your pussy, my father jerks your head up and down his shaft, forcing the head of his prick right to the back of your throat, again and again. Yet still you remained practically motionless as you let us use your body.

It was almost as if you were nothing more than a doll, I begin to smack your ass harder in an attempt to get some reaction from you. I let my hnds slide beneath you, grasping hold of your swaying tits as I pounded your cunt with long powerful thrusts.

Callously I twisted, pinched and pulled on your nipples, trying anything to goad some reaction from you….
Alias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 02:41 PM   #162
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I gritted my teeth as you tortured my breast, amazed that you should want a response from me. After all, I was just a live fuck doll. The only difference was I did not have to be blown up. My husband pulled my face off of his cock and looked into my dead eyes. "What is wrong with you". I just stared at him as you pounded into my ass, I would give neither of you the pleasure of my reaction. I was done with that.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 09:34 AM   #163
Alias
Privileged Member

I continued to pound into you as my father pulled your head off his prick and asked what was wrong with you. You simply stared at him, refusing to even answer. I felt my prick beginning to soften, the lack of any sort of response from you was killing my mood, and eventually I gave up altogether.

Pulling my semi hard prick from you I slapped your ass, “Well if you ain’t going to fuck you might as well go and get cleaned up, you look like a whore even if you aren’t acting like one”. Both me and my father watched as you walked away from us, slowly climbing the stairs.

My father was waiting for you as you stepped out of the shower, Taking hold of a towel he gently dried you off, Apologising profusely for his actions, Begging your forgiveness. Taking hold of your hand he lead you through to the bedroom and pulled back the quilt for you to climb into the bed.

Quickly he pulled the quilt back up to cover your nakedness and climbed onto the bed, staying above the cover as he held you in his embrace. Softly he kissed your forehead before snuggling down and falling asleep….
Old 05-12-2008, 07:32 PM   #164
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I laid in my husband's arms, confused by his attitude. As I heard his steady deep breathing I slipped out of his arms and went into our bathroom. I didn't know what was wrong with me, I felt defeated and depressed and very hungry. After I relieved myself I went back to the bedroom and grabbed a robe and walked out of our room and down the stairs to the kitchen. I looked into the fridge and saw plenty of food but I did not even want to cook, something I normally liked to do. I poured a glass of milk and sat at the counter lost in the fog that had overtaken me earlier.
Old 05-15-2008, 05:09 AM   #165
Alias
Privileged Member

I stirred when I heard you moving about, the slow steady footsteps as you descended the stairs. Groggily I pushed myself up and out of bed, Dressed on only a pair of shorts I followed you down the stairs.

I stood in the kitchen doorway for a few moments watching as you peered into the fridge, before settling on a glass of milk. I waited for you to take a seat and slowly padded across the tile floor my bare feet almost soundless as I approached.

You jumped as I came up behind you placing my hands on your shoulders, Softly and sensually I worked at the tense and knotted muscles, humming quietly.
Old 05-15-2008, 08:26 PM   #166
rvplymates
Banned

I didn't here you enter the kitchen as I was so engrossed in my thoughts of self loathing. When your hands touched me I jumped and then tensed up wondering what you were going to do to me now. When you started to massage me I tried to wiggle away from you but you were persistent and massaged my shoulder softly and sensually and even tenderly. I wondered what you were up to but finally began to relax as you hummed behind me.
Old 05-16-2008, 03:19 AM   #167
Alias
Privileged Member

My soft gentle humming is almost hypnotic, And my fingers ease your tired muscles, relaxing you more and more. Time seemed to be going in slow motion as I brushed your hair aside and softly kissed the back of your neck.

My hands gently eased the top of your robe off your shoulders, my hands sliding down you cup your breasts. Yet my touch did not bring the pain you have grown so used to, Instead, My hands caressed your tits, softly, My thumbs slowly circling the hardening nipples.

Little by little I felt you succumb to my touch, All the tension evaporating from you as I slowly turned you in your seat. I reached down and teased the belt of your robe loose. You were like putty in my hands, even when I suddenly lifted you from your seat and perched you on the edge of the counter.

I stepped in close to you, kissing your lips, Only the thin material of my shorts separated us, Yet you could feel my hard rod pressing against your sex as I broke our kiss and moved my lips down to your breasts….
Old 05-17-2008, 12:32 AM   #168
rvplymates
Banned

Your magic fingers had relaxed me so that I closed my eyes as you lips kissed the back of my neck sending chills of pleasure through me. When your hands caressed my breasts I did not think of how my robe had left my shoulders to expose me to your hands. A soft groan left my lips as your hands cupped my breasts gently and I went with the feelings you were creating. I groan as your thumbs strum on my nipples pushing me into passion so deep that I do not fight you when you turn me in my chair and release my belt and open my robe wide. I feel the cool edge of the counter against my ass but the heat of your hands is so inviting.

I feel your hard muscular body between my legs as you kiss me and the probing of your cock through your shorts against my heated pussy. You gently dip your head and I feel your hot wet mouth encompass the tips of my breasts as you slowly tantilized my nipples with a gentle sucking. She did not protest when he laid her on the counter. Even the second pair of hands did not alarm her as they cuffed her hands and locked them down. Her high reasts seemed to be even fuller as her husband joined his son in caressing her breasts.
Old 05-17-2008, 11:47 AM   #169
Alias
Privileged Member

The appearance of my father was right on cue, You were so far gone that you did not care that there were two mouths working on your breasts, Two pairs of hands softly caressing your body. Hell you did not even complain as my father snapped the cuffs around your wrists.

Your entire body was awash with pleasure as we continued to suck on your tits, flicking our tongues over the enlarged nipples, even gently nibbling on them which caused you to arch your back and push your tits at us even more.

Our hands were not idle, My father was slowly strumming your clit as I pumped two fingers into your soaking pussy. You began to grind your pussy against our hands as your climax drew closer, Your moans growing more vocal.

At my signal my father and I lifted you up from the counter and carried you through to the lounge, My father laying down on the rug before the hearth, And pulling you down on top of him as I stirred up the dying embers of the fire.

By fire light I watched as my father eased himself inside you, slowly working his way deeper as you ground your pussy against him, Grinding your clit down against his pubic bone as you searched for your realise…
Old 05-17-2008, 04:48 PM   #170
rvplymates
Banned

Two hot wet mouths were at my breasts, two tongues licking my nipples driving me deeper into passion. I groaned as the two sucked at my nipples even nibbled while fingers played along my clit and finger pumped into my channel bring me closer to a climax. I groan loudly in ecstasy.

I felt myself being lifted and carried somewhere and didn't care that I was being used. Heat seemed to flow over me from within and without as I felt the hard contoured body of my husband under me. I groaned as I felt his cock work its way deep within me. I grounded my pussy down against his mound moaning loudly.

As I came I could feel a pair of hands rubbing lubricant on my rosebud, I did not care at this point I was still so heated from all that was done to me. As another huge cock entered my ass, I opened my eyes and looked at my husband ready to scream when his mouth went over mine muffling the sound. When the cock in my ass grounded out I felt the two of you filling me up to capacity. Two huge cocks had me in their control and I could do nothing about it and prayed that you two would not pull me apart..........
Old 05-18-2008, 11:40 AM   #171
Alias
Privileged Member

I stood back and watched for a few moments, watching as my father slowly fucked your dripping pussy, all the while as you ground down against him. As you came my father pulled you down on top of him, wrapping his arms around you holding you in a tight embrace.

That was my cue and I picked up the tube of lube I had stashed earlier, kneeling down behind you I slowly worked the slimy substance across your puckered asshole. My father continued to lift his hips, pushing himself within you as I guided my prick your slick little rosebud.

I gently teased the swollen head of my prick across the wrinkled entrance of your ass, coating it with lube, before I pushed forward, Only then did the reality of the situation seem to penetrate through the fog of your post orgasmic bliss. I surged forward burying half my length in a single stroke.

As you tried to scream my father drew you into a kiss, muffling any sound. I bucked my hips, driving the last few inches inside and together me and my father paused. We gave you a moment to grow accustomed to us before as one we began to fuck you, each of us pulling back till we almost slide from you before reversing our direction and driving our hard dicks to the hilt in our respective holes.

With my fathers prick in your cunt your ass became all the tighter, The walls of your rectum, squeezing my shaft almost painfully as I drove myself home time and again. The pair of us worked as a team, fucking you with the same rhythm, with the same long, hard strokes.
Old 05-18-2008, 01:48 PM   #172
rvplymates
Banned

I did not know which was worse the in or the out of you two filling my pussy and my ass. I couldn't believe how stupid I had been to think you two would give me pleasure, it all was a set up to take my ass and pussy. Pain thats all I felt as you both drew back together and went back into my holes. I kept screaming into my hasbands mouth, it was amazing how little he really cared for me. After away a strange feeling of pain and pleasure came over me as you kept the same tempo. I couldn't believe I was about to coum and when I did, I soaked my husbands cock and he groaned. "That's it baby take us both and you enjoy it too. I couldnt believe my ears but then a wave of pleasure came over me and I actually relaxed as both of you up the tempo. I was groaning wildly
Old 05-18-2008, 02:43 PM   #173
Alias
Privileged Member

I chuckled as you came and smiled at my fathers comment, I began to increase my pace as I felt you relax a little “Yes, that’s it” I groaned as I slammed my prick home “Give in to the pain, Enjoy it” I added as I stepped up a gear, reaming your ass.

All thought of matching my fathers rhythm, forgotten as my own desire began to build, “Soon you will learn to love it, you will crave it”. My fathers groans were growing louder as he bucked his hips wildly, driving his prick deep into your cunt again and again.

I reached forward, grabbing your hair. Pulling on it as if it were a set of reins as I pounded your ass faster and faster. I could feel my fathers dick throbbing through the thin wall that separated your two passages, And I knew he was flooding your womb with his seed.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:34 AM   #174
rvplymates
Banned

Strangely this double cocking was arousing me to fevers pitch and I did not listen to my Step son as I groaned from the mix of pleasure and pain. I was getting weak and felt my body relax as the two men moved into me. Their rhythum matched perfectly as they rammed into me over and over.

My husband broke the pace as he hips seemed to go wild and his cock pounded into me, I could hear his balls slapping against me as he went deeper and harder into my channel.

I felt my step son grab my hair and pull on it as if he was riding a horse as he pounded harder and faster into my ass. My husban's cock was throbbing inside me and I knew he would come soon.

Asmy husbands' cum flooded me I came with him and he relaxed as my step son rode me slapping my ass wildly driving me into lust.
Old 05-20-2008, 08:42 PM   #175
Alias
Privileged Member

I felt your body quiver as you achieved your climax and I spurred me on, Thrusting wildly into your tight rear passage with abundance, smacking your ass as I went. As my father began to relax his member shrivelled within you, loosening up your ass.

I could feel you pushing back to meet my thrusts as I pounded you faster and faster, “Yeah slut I knew you liked it like this” I teased as I slammed harder. The hand holding your hair pulled back harder almost lifting you from my father and forcing you to arch your back uncomfortably.

I could see my father watching your wanton display, the smile on his face told me how much he enjoyed the new you. I wasn’t complaining either, the feel of you pushing back to meet me had me close to cumming as I reamed your ass with all the force I could muster.

With a final brutal stroke I let the bliss wash over me as my seed erupted from my prick to flood your bowels. Exhausted I let go of you, collapsing down upon your back and together we fell forward to crush my father beneath us. I chuckled a little as I heard my dad groaning under the sudden weight and reluctantly rolled off to the side.

For almost ten minute the three of us lay there slowly catching our breath, Our sweat on our bodies glistening in the fire light. It was my dad that finally broke the silence, “Come on” he said as he got up “There are still a few hours before I have to get up and I need to get some sleep”. He reached down and pulled you up to your feet.

I followed after the pair of you as you mounted the stairs, As you followed my father into your bedroom you turned to close the door, but I was a step behind you. My dad was already sliding under the quilt “Hurry up” he shouted as he saw you standing there.

Obediently you turned and climbed into the bed, scooting further into the middle as I climbed in beside you sandwiching you between us. My father laughed as he snuggled up against you “Were going to need a bigger bed”…
Old 05-20-2008, 09:04 PM   #176
rvplymates
Banned

I could tell by the look in my step son's eyes that he was not going to let me shut him out any more. I just let the door go and moved to the bed and to the middle of it. My husband laughed and just said we need a bigger bed. He was condoning what was happening and I had no say so in the matter. Both men sandwiched me in. Both men covering my breasts, pussy and ass with their hands. I again swore I would get away from all this but I couldn't see how. As they both squeezed what they held in their hands I groaned myself to sleep.
Old 05-21-2008, 01:27 PM   #177
Alias
Privileged Member

That night was just the first of many such nights, You seemed to spend your life constantly bouncing from me to my father and back again. Days turned into weeks, True to his word my father bought a bigger bad, and each night the three of us retired to it, where the pair of us took you each night, using your holes for our pleasure before falling asleep, leaving you lying between us leaking our spent fluids.

Your life became routine, each morning you would slide beneath the covers, sucking and jacking us until we came, Then you would be dispatched to prepare our breakfast while we showered. After breakfast my father would leave for work and I would bend you over the kitchen table and take whichever hole took my fancy, Before leaving for collage.

We made no attempts to restrain or confine you when we left you alone, Yet something kept you from leaving, as each day we returned to find you slaving over the stove preparing the evening meal….