Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-27-2008, 03:32 PM   #161
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Say you are mine Sternenlied!" I growl, my voice tight with pleasure and effort as the Amazon hangs by her hair in my fist as I violate her. "Say it Amazon!" I demand, stabbing savagely into her dry abused channel as hard and deep as I can, her whimpers and moans telling me she is still feeling her ravishment. "Admit you are mine and surrender!" I groan and reaching beneath Sternenlied with my free hand I find her pendant breasts and pinch and pull her nipples cruely while I try to conquer her with the impaling thrusts of my manhood.
Old 02-28-2008, 05:02 PM   #162
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Pain ...
Agony ...
Anguish ...
The warlord brutally thusts into me - relentlessly, violently, satelessly.
Basking in his dominance and my painful struggling he forces himself into me, yearning for my surrender as his hands roughly fondle and maul my breasts. My entire body is one single pain as I can feel it slowly going numb, too exhausted from the ghastly pounding I have to take.
The taste of my own blood in my mouth is savagely keeping my mind inside the tent, on my knees, at the warlord's cruel pleasure. My back is arched, the agony seething through my mind, my spine ready to brake.
I cannot take it any longer!
The warlord's manhood being driven into me fast and hard, countless times, I press my eyelids together while I still bite my lips to keep control of myself.
I must not give this monster the pleasure!
I must not be his whore!
Old 02-28-2008, 05:38 PM   #163
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Despite the brutality of how I take her the Amazon will not say what I want her to say and I cannot hold back any longer. The pleasure of violating Sternenlied's tight channel is exquisite and the power of dominating the strong willed woman so completely is sweet. Crushing one of her breasts in one hand I use that and her hair to pull the moaning, whimpering Amazon back hard into my thrusts as my pleasure builds toward the point of no return.
"You are mine Amazon!" I shout as I come, driving my manhood deep into Sternenlied, impaling her sex over and over as I fill her with my seed.
Old 02-28-2008, 06:01 PM   #164
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As the warlord gets more and more brutal, his vile thrusts get even harder, even faster. Seemingly out of his mind by lust and frustration he mercilessly rams himself into me, his huge member torturing my soar channel, tormenting my searing sanctum.
My whole body afire from agony I moan and moan helplessly while he madly ravages me without remorse.
When suddenly the warlord's body is shaken wildly by tremors I can feel his manhood bulge and twitch inside me. My entire figure tenses, stiffens painfully, as he reaches his climax and I have to bear his foul seed filling my inner sanctity. The repulsing sensation of the warlord's hot semen inflates my entire body in disgust and shame. Pushing into me further the warlord growls and grunts in delight as his pleasure erupts into me.
Finally he pulls himself out of me, patting me on my sweat-covered and aching buttocks. Breathing heavily in exhaustion he gets up and pulls my battered body up with him. Too weak to stand my knees crumble under me but before I can fall to the ground the warlord grabs my neck. His skin is burning from excitement and anger - I know he is furious because I didn't surrender to his cruelty.
Grunting deeply he shakes my body a few times before brutally hurling me through the tent, smashing me to the ground. When I crush onto the hard soil I cry out in pain as my figure is violently rattled and my head is knocked hard, leaving me at the verge of unconsciousness.
Old 02-28-2008, 11:50 PM   #165
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I sit down heavily on the edge of my bed after I have hurled the Amazon across the tent, the exhaustion and aches of having fought and taken her finally catching up with me. Grumbling angrily I pour myself a cup of wine and drink it as I gaze at the stunned Sternenlied where she lays on the floor of the tent barely clinging to consciousness. She is a strong willed woman and though I have whipped, tormented, defeated her physically and raped her I have not broken her.
As I sit watching her I realise that I am going to have to be creative and patient in my approach to making the Amazon mine. Conquering the spirited woman will take time and effort and truthfully she is a challenge I look foreward to. However I cannot take chances with her no matter how beaten she seems.
With that in mind I rise and make my way to where a heavy steal collar rests on the floor at the end of a heavy chain attached to a steak driven three feet into the ground. The collar and chain are meant to secure my warhound but it will hold an Amazon aswell. With it in hand I move over to Sternenlied as she lays on her side moaning softly in pain.
"I can't have you getting away or running loose Amazon," I tell her as I lock the steel collar around her slim neck and laugh when she glares hatefully at me though she can barely keep her eyes open. "Yes, still defiant aren't you. But I will break you Sternenlied and make you mine," I promise her, stroking her sweatsoaked hair and running my hand down her back in a long possessive caress.
The Amazon snarls something weakly at me I cannot really make out and after patting her rump I straighten up. After dressing once again I call in my personal healer to tend to both myself and the battered Sternenlied. I could leave her with her pain but part of my cruel strategy is that each time I start with her she will be fresh to feel each thing I do to her or have done to her completely.
When the healer is finished with both of us I dismiss him. Still tired however I rest for a while as the Amazon dozes on the floor and eat a meal of cheese and meat washed down with a few more cups of whine. Then feeling much refreshed I decide to continue the breaking of my new slave.
I cut a large chunk of yellow cheese and pour a cup of wine, then holding those in one hand I retrieve a short handled single tailed whip. With those in hand I approach Sternenlied where she lays upon the floor on her side, nude with the steel collar around her neck and her arms still tied behind her back. The Amazon's eyes flicker open as I approach and the hatred and anger in them as she looks up at me is even stronger than before.
"You have a choice Amazon," I tell her as I halt to stand over her, holding up the food and drink in one hand and my whip in the other. "You can have the wine and cheese or you can taste my whip. However to get the cheese and wine you must ask for them and call me master when you do. To get the whip all you have to do is refuse to ask for your meal like a good slave. So which will it be?" I ask ominously after I have given her her choices.
Old 03-01-2008, 04:04 AM   #166
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

The warlord's massive body towering infront of me he looks down on me, still down on the ground. His smile of foreboding triumph dominating his sharp-lined face as he holds out the food, teasing me with it.
Unwilling to lie there like his pet I force my exhausted muscles to move, willing them to function once more. I pull myself together and pull my legs beneath my body to sit up on my knees, my behind resting on my ankles. Looking up at him I meet his cold gaze, threatening me with more pain and torture should I dare to refuse his offer.
The collar around my neck, a heavy chain attached to it, seems to pull at my fatigued figure, sucking the willpower out of me. With my wrists still crossed in the small of my back, the tight ropes still binding them I can picture myself as the defenceless prisoner I am. Completely at this demon's mercy.
I can feel my stomach cramp at the smell of food, my exhaustion rearing up inside me, my entire body aching from it. Swallowing hard I try to clear my soar throat but it feels as dry as the plains after a hot summer.
The whip in the warlord's other hand promises more pain but I must not obey! I must not surrender! His self-confident voice, deep and full of dominance, enrages me again. How I dispise this repugnant monster!
Taking a deep breath I prepare myself for more torment to come before I spit down on the ground infront of his feet.
"Take your food and choke on it!"
Old 03-01-2008, 05:02 AM   #167
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"That was the wrong answer Amazon," I say with a sigh after Sternenlied's defiant response to the choice I gave her.
Turning away for a moment I set the cheese and wine on a nearby table and retrieve a knife from it. The Amazon's eyes widen as I turn back to her and approach with the knife and she tests her bonds as if to get her hands free to fight. However my use for the knife is for the very bonds that she struggles against.
"Don't worry, I'm not going to kill you Amazon," I tell her as I step around behind her and tucking the whip under one arm I take a hold of her wrists to hold them steady as I cut her bonds.
Before she can attack I step back out of reach and tossing the knife aside so it is well beyond her reach I take my whip from beneath my arm and raise it. I admire the muscles of Sternenlied's back and rump as her arms hang at her sides as I eye for distance. Then before she has a chance to even rub her wrists I bring the whip down hard across the soft skin of her smooth back.
Old 03-04-2008, 11:37 AM   #168
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

I howl in agony when the warlord brings his whip down on my naked back, the plaited leather lashing over my unprotected skin. A cutting flash of pain rips through my body as well as my mind and blasts me forward, sending me down on all fours.
A growl of frustration and anger washes over me as the warlord coils his whip back up, looking down at my naked figure. The small wrinkles around his lips quickly curve into a smile when I try to get up again, my muscles trembling from the pain on my back.
My weak and jittery attempt makes the chain at my collar rattle silently. A mocking laughter at my helplessness.
Before I can pull myself together enough to get up the whip cracks down on me again! Snarling at me the warlord brings his cruel toy down on my back another time! And another! Defencelessly on my knees I cry in agony under the lashes of my tormentor's whip. I throw my head back every time another blinding pain pierces through me, setting my entire body afire.
Old 03-04-2008, 02:18 PM   #169
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"This is what defiance gets you Amazon!" I call out as Sternenlied screams under my whip, her cries mixing with the sweet crack of leather on flesh.
I work her back in a series of Xs, lashing from one should to hip and then the other back and forth. It is not a heavy whip, designed to cause pain rather than damage so it does not tear the Amazon's flesh but leaves long read welts as I punish her for her defiance. My eyes feast on the sight of the proud woman on her knees, her smooth back crisscrossed with welts and her head thrown back as she gives voice to her agony.
My lust builds with each cry and lash that scourges her back, my manhood growing harder with each stroke. Then when she falls forward onto her hands and knees once again I lash both cheeks of her firm rump at an angle with my whip...
Old 03-05-2008, 07:57 AM   #170
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Down on my hands and knees, naked, a collar around my neck I feel like a captured animal - a new toy for the warlord to play with. The humiliation is burning my mind as the horrendous pain is burning my defenceless body!
My futile attempts to get up are violently shattered by the warlord's brutal lashing. With every crack he brings down on my back and buttocks I can feel my strength slowly falter, being sucked out of me with every single lick the whip takes on my figure.
Bringing down his torture tool again and again the warlord gnarls in excitement and pleasure. The thundering cracks of the whip shake my pain-flooded mind as they rock my body, seething from agony. I cannot hold my screams back as the whip comes down more and more. My throat soar and aching from my dire screams I feel my muscles tremble violently from overexertion and too much pain.
I cannot control them anymore! I'm losing my body!
Slowly I feel my mind drifting away, trying to protect my from the gruesome pain roaring inside me.
Under the blaring cracks of the whip and the deep growls of the warlord my body finally surrenders to the numbing agony and breaks down. Weakened to the verge of total faintness my arms and legs crumble, making me slam down on the hard ground.
Naked and twitching helplessly in pain I lay flat on my tummy, once more defencelessly at the warlord's mercy.
Old 03-05-2008, 03:27 PM   #171
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

When the Amazon collapses onto her belly I continue to whip her ruthlessly, wanting to truly teach her the price of defiance. Her nude body twitches under the blows of my whip, her cries of agony fading to gasps as I beat the defiance and strength out of her. I am still amazed at how much Sternenlied can take. She can take the whip like no woman I have ever seen and that very thought increases my arousal and the pleasure and sense of power at having her at my mercy.
"I should beat you every morning Amazon!" I laugh as I bring the whip down on her defenseless body over and over. "Maybe it will make your more compliant!"
Then I halt the whipping, my breathing heaving from the exertion of whipping the Amazon. "Now would you rather have the whip or ask for food Sternenlied?" I demand as she lays whimpering and moaning in pain at my feet.
Old 03-06-2008, 03:34 PM   #172
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

The deafening silence seems to hold me down even more than the numbing pain at its rampage in my body. Still crackling from the roaring emotions the heavy air inside the tent covers my sweat-covered and battered body, slightly stroking my energised skin as I lay on the hard ground. Breathing heavily from total exertion and agony ravaging my body as well as my mind, my muscles twitch and tremble as I try to pull myself together, not to succumb to the approaching darkness in my head.
Clawing my fingers into the ground, the dewy smell of the earth in my nose, I weakly force my body back, angling my legs to shove my torso over them, my pelvis resting on my ankles. Black dots clouding my vision I can feel fresh sweat - this time cold as the night - covering my face, running down my spine.
I am too weak to lift my head, heavy as a stone, I slowly push myself up to a kneeling position. The warlord spinning infront of my eyes, my vision blurring, I feel my chest heaving heavily as I desperately gasp for air.
I must not fall! I have to stay conscious!
This brute creature must not prevail!
Swallowing hard several times before I can feel my throat again I finally manage to form words inside my mouth again. Panting heavily I slowly turn my head to the warlord staring at me in anticipation and victory, a disgusting grin on his exhausted face. My arms are too weak for me to even lift them a little as I manage to speak finally. I can barely keep my body up straight.
"T-take ... your f-food and ... s-stuff it d-down ... y-your throat!" I spit at him exhaustedly.
Old 03-06-2008, 05:23 PM   #173
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I watch with amused arousal as the Amazon struggles up onto her knees, my eyes running over her welted back and rump. When she turns her head with her sweat soaked hair plastered to her shoulders and defiance still in her pain glazed eyes I grin at her. Then she pants her defiant words and I laugh, an amused laugh that fills the tent and makes her eyes narrow in hatred.
"Then hunger will be your companion Sternenlied!" I tell her and though she tenses to feel my whip again it is my hand the Amazon feels as I step close and stroke it down her welted back. "But I won't let you starve to death," I say, stroking my hand over her battered rump as she shudders before slipping it under her rear and between her feet to fondle her sex.
Old 03-08-2008, 05:00 AM   #174
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Tension runs through me as the warlord's hand slips between my legs from behind, stiffening my aching body.
Standing behind me I cannot see him but his presence, his lust and excitement seem to loom over me, casting a shadow of dominance on me. Breathing weakly I cannot fight anymore. I am too battered. Even my mind is too exhausted and beaten by the pain, only retreating relunctantly.
A cold shiver shaking me as it runs down my spine I moan in shame and disgust when the warlord's rough fingers fondle my naked intimacy.
I curse myself for being so weak! Too weak!
The thought of more fighting, more restistance itself makes my muscles tremble in exhaustion. My lips quivering my spirit is afire in defencelessness as I can only moan at the warlord's hand.
Old 03-08-2008, 05:44 AM   #175
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"Not so much fight in you now is there Amazon," I tell her mockingly as I stroke her sex as she shudders and shivers at my touch, her eyes gazing at me over her shoulder full of shame and hate. "Defiance yes, but the whip seems to take the fight from you," I add, my fingers squeezing her netherlips together and working them in a circle as Sternenlied bites her lip and turns her head forward once again. "I could take you so easily right now Sternenlied," are my next words and taking ahold of the back of her neck I force her to lean forward so that she has to brace herself on her hands.
That exposes her sex more to me and holding her bent forward with my hand on her neck I push two fingers of my other hand into her dry channel. Violating the Amazon slowly and roughly with those I laugh an aroused laugh as she moans and shudders.
Old 03-08-2008, 10:59 AM   #176
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Weak and totally exhausted I cannot offer any resistance when the warlord grabs my neck and pushes me forward, forcing me down on my hands. On all fours again I helplessly have to bear the warlord's fingers on my naked sanctum.
A repulsive wave of disgust rocks my body when he pushes his strong and rough fingers inside me. The sinister urge to scream overwhelmes me ... shaking my mind. I burn in shame and defencelessness as I have to allow the warlord to defile me with his fingers. I am too weak to resist!
My entire figure trembles in repulsion and exertion, my muscled violently quivering as I squirm and moan on my knees while the warlord is grunting in pleasure as he pushes his fingers into me. Inside me. Again. Again.
Old 03-08-2008, 02:22 PM   #177
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"This could as easily be my manhood," I laugh, my voice full of arousal and my manhood painfully hard as I ravish Sternenlied's tight channel with with rough fingers. Loving how she squirms and moans, her breaths gasps that are almost sobs I tell her, "Perhaps I should whip and then take you every morning to remind you who your master is!"
Her reply to those words is a growl that comes out more of a whimper and I laugh an amused laugh. I truly want to sheathe my manhood in the Amazon and take her exhausted body, but other matters of importance must be attended to.
"I'd love to take you now Amazon," I lean down to whisper in her ear hotly. "But I have pressing matters to tend to," I say and pulling my fingers from her sex I slap her rump hard with that hand before releasing her and turning to get dressed.
Old 03-09-2008, 04:14 AM   #178
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Irritated I watch the warlord get up and turn away from me after he releases my ravaged intimacy. Mocking me he leaves my exhausted figure down on the ground as he starts picking up his clothes to dress himself again.
Breathing heavily I barely manage to sit down on my knees again. My muscles shaking violently as the overexertion washes over me in an unstoppable wave I can't even keep my head up anymore.
I look down at my trembling fingers, dirty from the ground and wet with sweat. The cool air wheezing through the tent from outside is making me shiver as the wind strokes over my sweaty, naked body and through my soaked hair plastered against my neck and face.
Totally beat I force my aching muscles to turn my head and look at the warlord. Smiling at me in his disgusting cheerful delight he is still putting his clothes back on.
I swallow hard to ask the question that frightens me the most.
"W-what is to b-become of me now?" I whisper weakly. "I w-will never be your w-whore!"
Old 03-09-2008, 05:54 AM   #179
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"I'm going to keep you as my slave," is my reply to the Amazon as I finish pulling on my uniform while running my eyes with satisfaction over her battered, sweaty body. "I'm going to break you, train you and make you mine in every way Sternenlied," are my next words to her, my determined lustful gaze meeting her defiant yet wavering glare as I pull on my swordbelt. "Your life will be full of pain and suffering till you submit to me Amazon! I will rape you and whip you and devise torments for you that you have never imagined until you give yourself to me!"
The Amazon's reply to that is to glare at me as defiantly as she can as she shakes in exhaustion, but she says nothing. I smile at her defiance, knowing that the challenge is not over and looking forward to whittling away her will to resist me more. However now I have a campaign to conduct and my fun with the Amazon will have to wait.
"We can play more when I return Sternenlied, but now I have more of your countrymen to crush," I tell her with a smile and then turn to stride from my tent leaving her nude and chained for my return.
Old 03-09-2008, 07:32 AM   #180
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

For minutes - maybe even hours - after the warlord leaves the tent to continue his crusade on my country, out to slay more of my people, I sit motionlessly on the ground, chained to the thick post driven into the earth next to his bed.
Slowly the desperation fades from me. Being at the warlord's mercy, the hours of torture and ravishment had almost broken me but my spirit remains defiant. Swallowing hard I take a look around the tent. There has to be something I can use, something to help me escape! My mind is racing, sinking its teeth into fleeing.
Suddenly the tent flies open and four soldiers step inside, grinning disgustingly.
"By the orders of our master we have to wash you!" one of them smiles at me. "And wash you thoroughly we will!"
They pull me up to my feet and open the collar around my neck only to grab me be my arms and hair, dragging me out of the tent. I scream at them and violently struggle in their tight grip but their strength is too overpowering.
Outside they force me to a huge, wodden tub and throw me in. Immediately they are on me, one of them holding me by the hair while numerous soldiers roughly scrub my body, flushing the dirt and sweat away. Laughing at me, mocking me for me defencelessness they cheer at each other while they tell me about all the things their master is going to do to me.
Suddenly they pull me out of the tub, my naked body dripping with ice-cold water, shivering and drag me into the adjacent tent where I saw them defile my tribeswoman last night. Although I fight wildly and rear up in their grip they easily force me inside, chuckling at my futile attempt to fight them.
Screaming curses at them I am being pushed against the middle post of the tent with my back. Brutally hitting me in the stomach they force me to my knees only to bind my ankles together behind the post before they pull my arms behind it and tie my wrists as well.
A satisfied and lustful grin on their repugnant faces they step back to admire their handiwork, chuckling at my helpless position.
"Our master will be very pleased to find you like this when he returns! He is always in the mood for women after he kills enemies!" they laugh at me before they turn around and leave the tent.
Down on my knees, my ankles and wrists roughly tied behind the post I have to force myself not to scream in anguish, not to cry in desperation, not to weep in hopelessness. All I can do is brace myself for whatever awaits me in the future ... when the warlord returns to celebrate his victory ...

The End ... for now!