Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-29-2012, 04:35 AM   #1
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Real World.

The Real World

The FBI has stated they believe there are over 50 unnamed active serial killers walking the streets of the United States today. They define a serial killer as having murdered two or more people over a period of more than a month, with a cooling off period between murders. Often there is a sexual element `involved in the killings.

The FBI's Crime Classification Manual places serial killers into three categories: organized, disorganized, and mixed.
Organized serial killers usually have above average intelligence. They often plan their crimes quite methodically, usually abducting victims, killing them in one place and disposing of them in another. They maintain a high degree of control over the crime scene, and usually have a solid knowledge of forensic science that enables them to cover their tracks, such as burying the body or weighing it down and sinking it in a river. They follow their crimes in the media carefully and often take pride in their actions.

Disorganized serial killers, on the other hand, often have average to below average intelligence. They are likely to be unemployed and/or a loner with very few friends. They often turn out to have a history of mental illness, and their m.o. or lack thereof is often marked by excessive sexual violence.

Sex is the primary motive of lust killers, whether they are organized or disorganized killers, and Lust Killers is the theme of the following story. This story is written as a ‘Dual Narrative’ so to speak about two different Lust Killers, one is an organized sex killer, and the other is disorganized. They are operating separately and unbeknownst to each other.

**-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------**

Peter Billings, 30-years old, is a tall, intelligent, fair-haired, blue-eyed handsome man with an athletic build. He lives in Miami’s Upper East Side, a residential neighborhood, composed largely of historic single-family homes from the 1920s. Richard inherited the highly prosperous and prestigious ‘Billings Realty Co’ that was founded by his father, the late Richard Billings.

Peter is married to Elisa, his college sweetheart, and together they have two children. Peter’s mother had died while giving birth to him; it could be ague that she was his first victim, for Peter lived a secret life unknown to anyone; he was a methodical serial killer.

Peter was a sadistic sexual predator that liked to get to know his victim before taking control over her. Knowing his victim made the conquest of having her so mush more enjoyable for him, and Peter was willing to take the time and spend the money to acquire the most desirable prey.

Peter’s prestige and his company sponsored community charities kept him above all suspicions, as women whom were associated with him in some manner disappeared from the face of the earth.

& & & & &

Peter ‘Pet’ Goings, 45-years old, is a man of average intelligence. At 5’10” he is neither short nor tall and he was nothing to look at. His black hair was graying and his hairline is receding. Pet had a stocky but somewhat chubby build and a beer gut. Pet has several tattoos, some he got in the Army and others in prison, and he is an ugly man inside and out.

Pet never knew his parents and he left the orphanage, the only home he had ever known when he turned of age. He has always been an introvert with few friends and no family, even in the orphanage he was known as the one who didn’t play well with others.

Pet joined the Army and served in the first Gulf War, now he is a transient, drifting from town to town and state to state, never staying in one place for long. When he isn’t incarcerated Pet earns his way through life by working menial part-time jobs, but soon his impulsive violent urges to rape, steal and kill surfaces, and he is forced to move on.

Pet is not particular about who he victimizes, they are simply soft targets, women in the wrong place at the wrong time, or victims of circumstance.

Chapter 1. Organized sex killer.

26-year old, Ana Sevilla, was a very attractive young lady of Cuban-American descent.
Her wavy Auburn Brown hair was short, barely brushing her shoulders, and the way she parted it on the side caused it to frame her round pretty face with an elegant look.
Ana was petite at 5’ 4” and 105 pounds, and a few or more of those pounds had to be accredited to her ample C sized breast, and they complimented the white, sheer, button-up, chest pocket shirts she customarily wore. Ana’s firm, round, heart shaped bottom and shapely legs looked beautiful in the form-fitting pencil skirts she loved to wear, and her high heel black pumps put that extra va-va-voom in her wiggle. Ana dressed for success and had the intelligence to succeed.

Ana had worked at Billings Realty Co for three years, and had what she considered a formal business relationship with her employer Peter Billings. So it wasn’t out of the ordinary for him to ask her to meet a potential buyer at a home. Peter had repute among his agents for having verified the legitimacy of any potential buyer before sending them to show a home.

Peter called Ana at home during the evening, asking her to meet a Mr. and Mrs. Watkins at the Davis property at 9:30am, before coming into the office the following morning. The Davis property was a home that the Realty Co was having a hard time selling. It was a nice enough 4 bedroom home with a bath and a half and a two car garage, a 3 acre estate with plenty of room for a swimming pool and other additions. But it is over 30 minutes from downtown Miami and the asking price was much too high, so Ana dreaded the long drive for an improbable sale. But at least Mr. Billings had promised her a hot breakfast, sale or no sale.

8:30a.m. Peter pulls his Cadillac Escalade into the garage at the Davis estate. He enters the home carrying a bag of items that he has selected to use on the pretty Cuban-American with the flawless light brown skin. For 3 years he has rehearsed over and over in his mind all the things he would do to little Ana Sevilla when the time was right.

9:00a.m. Ana arrives at the Davis home, parking her car in the driveway so that the Watkins couple would see her car and know the realtor was there to let them in. unlocking the front door she enters the home and begins a quick room by room inspection.

Peter hears the sound of Ana’s high heel pumps, as they descend down the hallway toward the bedroom where he waited her. He stands behind the door and is unseen by her as she enters the room. Startled by the sound of the bedroom door slamming shut! Ana spins around and is shocked silent and very frightened by what she saw.

“Good morning Miss Sevilla, you’re right on time, and I am a man that appreciates punctuality in my agents” Peter says with a wicked look in his cold blue eye, and Peter is totally naked.

Ana couldn’t believe what she was seeing, stunned she didn’t know what to say, and Peter could see that she was visibly shaken at seeing him here like this, as she gasp, “Mr. Billings! W-w-what is this all about? Please I need to go, I don’t want this” all Ana’s mind could conjure was that this was Mr. Billings strange idea of trying to seduce her. She found out how wrong she was when she tried to go around Peter who was standing between her and the bedroom door.

SMACK! Peter backhands Ana across her face, sending the little lady soaring backwards; she lands partially on the bed with her legs dangling off the side. She is dazed and seeing stars as Peter quickly takes zip-lock plastic ties from out of his bag, then rolling Ana over on her belly so that she is bent over the side of the bed, he secures her wrist behind her back with the plastic ties.

Peter helps Ana to her feet after she regained her bearings, and she stands there frightened and trembling in her high heels as he begins to slowly unbutton her shirt. With tears streaming down the cheeks of her young pretty face, Ana sobbingly whimpers, “Please Mr. Billings Sir, please don’t do this to me please, you know I am getting married next month, why are you doing this?”

Peter opens Ana’s unbuttoned shirt and skillfully released the clasp between her bra cups, and her black lace brassiere springs open exposing her lovely globes, and as he begins founding one of her breast he states to her, “I’m doing it because I enjoy it Ana, I’m what society calls a sexual sadist Ha! Ha! A predator.. and you Ana are my prey”

Ana was a highly intelligent woman, and she quickly summarized in her mind that a man like Mr. Billings wouldn’t be doing this if he had any doubts he wouldn’t get away with it. A man like Mr. Billings didn’t get to were he was in life by leaving things to chance, and she became deathly afraid for her life, for she knew there was only one way that he could guarantee himself that he wouldn’t get reported for this, and that was to kill her, and in a terrified voice she begged her employer…

“Please don’t hurt me Mr. Billings, I’ll do anything you want.. I won’t tell anyone, just please don’t hurt me”

“Do you swear it Miss Sevilla?” Peter asks, toying with Ana like a cat toys with a mouse.

“Yes, oh yes sir I swear.. I swear” she tearfully promises as Peter unzipped her skirt.

“Shake it down off of your hips my little pet” and she started swaying her hips back and forth, causing her fitted skirt to slowly slide down past her hips, falling down around her sexy legs to the floor around her feet. Ana never wore pantyhose, her legs were flawless and pantyhose were uncomfortable in the Florida heat.
Peter walked slowly behind her, enjoying her fear and humiliation, “That’s it, wiggle that ass sexy Sevilla, wiggle it!”

What Ana didn’t see through her teary frightened brown eyes was, Peter reaching into his bag that was setting on the dresser, and pulling out a stiff, solid, rubber rod that was one and a half feet long and an inch in diameter. SMACK! Peter brought the rod down across the firm round rump of his Realty agent…

“AAAAA-MYYY-GOODDD!” Ana screamed in pain, as the rod bit into her tender ass flesh. She stumbled in her heels, nearly tripping in her skirt that was around her feet, but Peter grabbed her upper left arm with his left hand, helping Ana to keep her balance as he brought the rubber rod high up over his right shoulder. SMACK! He brought the rod down brutally across both of Ana’s ass cheeks, and she began dancing a jig in circles around Peter, kicking off her high heel pumps as she danced. Ana begged Peter for mercy as he held on to her upper left arm, keeping her from falling as he again, and again, and again, whacked her round, light-brown buns.

Peter finally lets loose of her arm, and the terrified lady drops to the floor on her knees in front of him, facing him and looking up at him. Her big brown eyes were gushing tears that were streaming down her little angel face. Teardrops were falling from her quivering little chin and splashing down on her jiggling melons. Ana’s sweet little brown round was burning, her buns quivering, as she hysterically cried and begged her boss for mercy…

“Pleaseeee Mr. Billings Sir.. Peter Pleaseee I beg you.. Don’t hit me anymore pleaseee.. You don’t have to do me this way.. Please Peter I’ll do anything for you.. Anything!”

For three years Peter had envisioned the day when he’d have little Ana cowering at his feet, and now here she was just as he had imagined, promising to do anything for him. And his chest swelled with pride as he stepped up to were his hard throbbing cock was within inches of her tear stained face, saying…

“I want you looking at my cock as you make that promise to me of doing anything I want Ana dear” oh how alone, helpless and scared little, Ana Sevilla, felt, as she looked at Peter’s 10in prick throbbing in front of her face, oozing pre-cum from it’s piss slit, with steady streams of pre-cum slowly running down the shaft of his jerking meat-pole like wax down a candlestick.

It was humiliating and degrading for an educated woman like Miss Sevilla, who took great pride in herself, to be spoken to, and treated, as if she were one of Miami’s crack whores willing to do anything to earn enough money for her next fix. But Ana rightfully felt that her life was on the line and Ana wanted to live. She was young with a promising future of a happy marriage with a man she loved. She was good at her job, and had made the man she now knelt in front of a lot of money in the three years she had worked for him, and this is what he thought of her. But in hopes of surviving Ana swallowed her pride as she looked at Peter’s prick pulsating lees than a foot from her face, and submissively sobbed…

“I swear Peter.. I sear I’ll do anything”

“You do not have the standing to address me by my first name, Ana; you will address me as you have always addressed me is that clear?” Peter said, his words intended to make her feel inferior to him.

“I understand Mr. Billings.. Sir.. I’m sorry” Ana replied in a meek quivering voice that was filled with humiliation”

“You are to listen to me closely and follow my instructions to the letter without hesitation or fail Agent Sevilla, there will be no room error” Peter says as he stokes his left hand up and down the rubber rod he still holds in his right hand. “Now I want you to take your nose and smell every inch of my cock”

It was Peter’s objective to make his pretty Realty Agent feel utterly humiliated, and degraded, and it was working. He could see Ana’s little nose wrinkle up in disgust as she pressed her nostrils against the head of his prick, his bitter musky smell causing her to gag, resulting in her hesitating in carrying out her employer’s instructions of smelling every inch of his man-meat.

Peter grabbed hold of Ana’s curly hair, jerking her head back so far she thought he was going to snap her neck, “I told you no hesitation didn’t I Agent Bitch!?” he shouts as he looks down at her angrily.

“I’m sorry Mr. Billings Sir I’m sorry” apologizes Ana, “I’ll do better.. Pleaseee don’t hurt meee!”

Peter crudely spits in the terrified young lady’s face, yelling at her, “You better do better you bubble brained Bitch! Now you get to smelling that cock like a dog smells a bone, and I want to hear you sniffing it, or I’m going to beat that pair of puppies like I did your ass!”

Abandoning all her dignity and pride, and driven by her will to survive, Ana started rubbing her little nose up and down Peter’s shinny slimy Shaft, sniffing loudly she sucked his slippery slim up her nostrils, trying not to gag as she felt it slowly running down the back of her throat.

“Nicely done Agent Sevilla… now I want you to make the whole shaft disappear in your mouth… no teeth” Peter knew what he was asking was a big bill to fill for such a petite lady like Ana, and he saw her big brown eyes widen in doubt, but her succulent lips parted and she took Peter’s prick inside her steamy wet mouth.

“I can do it! I have to do it! I just have to!” Ana says to herself, determined not to fail. Ana struggled to stay calm as she felt his cock clog her throat, her throat clutching his hard throbbing cum-rod so tight she could read his pulse. And with sheer determination Ana forced her throat down around her boss’s cock until her nose disappeared into his bristly pubic hair and her chin was quivering against his leathery ball-sack.

“I’m impressed Agent Sevilla” Peter praises Ana, rubbing her little head like she was a puppy dog, “Now maintain a firm suction on my cock as you pull back down to the tip, then draw in a breath and repeat the procedure over and over until I dump a load down that cum-hole of yours”

With her cheeks sunken in, and her lips puffed out around Peter’s prick, Ana sucked her way backwards down his cock, being sure to mind her teeth; after sucking in as much air as she could, Ana started back down. Ana maintained a calm head by focusing on her upcoming wedding, she knew she had to try and keep a clear head if she hoped to survive.

“Time for breakfast Ahhhh!” Peter grunts in pleasure as his cock erupts in Ana’s narrow throat. After Ana sucked down the hot breakfast her employer had promised her, he jerked her head back by her hair making Ana look up at him, calling her a “Dirty Slut!” and he raised the rubber rod up over his shoulder.

“Noooo! Pleaseee you promised me, please Mr. Billings Sir pleaseee!” Ana begged, her eyes wide with fear.

“One thing about us sadist is… you can’t trust a word we tell you” and he viciously began beating Ana’s soft brown breast with his rubber rod, and they were bouncing around on her chest as her chilling cries of agony filled the bedroom. She had never felt such pain; it felt as though he were chopping her boobs as the unforgiving rubber sank deep into her tit flesh.

Ana was traumatized by the time Peter ceased beating her. He cut the plastic ties from her wrist, and using rope from his rape bag he tied her spread eagled and belly down on the bed, stuffing the pillows under her hips to prop her beefy brown buns up in the air.
Ana no longer had delusions of surviving as she laid belly down and ass up on the bed, watching Mr. Billings, as he took a small hand held camcorder, some KY jelly and a clear plastic bag from his rape bag.

“You’re going to kill me aren’t you Mr. Billings” she sobbed as he came over and sat on the side of the bed, turning on the recorder and placing it on the mattress aimed at Ana’s face. The plastic bag he placed on the bed above her head, before ripping off her black thong and squirting a glob of KY into the pucker of her asshole. He then took his middle finger and started shoving it up her butt, working the jelly up inside her hot tight rectum, telling her in a cold deliberate manner…

“Yes Miss Sevilla, I’m going to snuff you out” he says as he pulls his finger out of her ass, and gets up on the bed, kneeling between her smooth shaply legs, and he lay down on top of her, placing the head of his cock against her sphincter ring and Ana squealed…

“I don’t deserve this” as he slowly buried his big cock up her tight little ass, he was the first man to anally penetrate Ana, and he would be the only man, her last man.

“I know you don’t deserve this Ana, you’re a good girl, but it is going to happen to you anyway Ha! Ha!” and Peter pulled the plastic bag down over her head.

Poor little Ana began flopping, jerking and bucking underneath Peter in a panicked frenzy. “That’s right Ana, wiggle it for me.. Wiggle!” he grunts as he lay on top of her propped up on his elbows, making sure she was looking into the camera, as she did what he liked to think of as the death dance, her little body thrashing around under him.

Ana’s thrashing about slowly lost its steam as her oxygen deprived lungs thirsted for air. Her big, brown, terrified eyes staring through the clear plastic into the camera lens, as Peter’s fat cock stretched her butt hole.
Ana’s thrashing died down to were her sexy little body was just quivering under Peter’s, her eyes now bulging into the camera as he began to pound his cock in and out of her sweet young ass.
As her sight faded Ana felt her employer’s throbbing cock flooding her bowels with his evil seed. Total darkness rushed over her and she went limp, feeling nothing, seeing nothing, but she could hear two faint words, like they were yelled from far away…

“You’re Dead!” and she was forever gone.

Peter showered, dressed and then backed Ana’s car into the garage. Rolling her body up in the bedspread he put her in the trunk of her car. Peter remade the bed with another spread and then drove Ana’s car to the everglades where he threw her away like a spoiled piece of meat. He then drove her car to a shopping mall where he abandoned it and took a cab home.
Peter told Elisa his wife he had left his Escalade at the Davis property, ridding in town with a perspective buyer, and had her drive him out to get it.

Chapter 2. Disorganized sex killer.

31-year old Tonya Martin never worried about her safety, while working the late night shift at the Speedway gas station off of I-75, in the small Ohio town of Anna. After all nothing bad ever happen in Anna.
Anna was a small country town and Tonya was a small town country girl. She was a single mother, finally leaving her long time two-timing boyfriend, the father of her 4-year old daughter; she had taken this job to make ends meet.
Tonya’s Aunt Pamela watched her daughter, while Tonya worked, and she was always in bed when Tonya used her key to let herself in to pick up her baby girl.

It was 11:00pm and a slow night; at 2:00pm Tonya’s replacement Eddie, would arrive and relieve her, so she busied herself cleaning the station to pass the time. She heard the `Ding-Ding’ that alerted the station attendant that a car had pulled up at the pumps, and Tonya went behind the counter to turn on the pumps, and she watch the first costumer in an hour filling up his tank.

45-year old, Peter ‘Pet’ Goings was the man at the pumps on this cold February Ohio night. He is driving the minivan of a soccer mom whom he abducted from a shopping plaza three days ago in Butte, Montana. Her name is Suzie Miller, and Pet has the 38-year old wife and mother naked in the luggage compartment between the van’s back seat and the back hatch, and she is bound hand and foot

Pet fills the tank and enters the Speedway Station, “Good evening Sir” Tonya says with a warm smile as he walks up to the counter, “That will be 30 dollars, cash or card?” she asks. Pet reaches inside his army coat, a coat he’d worn since the first gulf war, and pulls out his 9 mm pistol. “I’ll be making a cash withdraw, not a deposit Bitch! Now open the cash register and give me the money”

Tonya didn’t hesitate, she did as he asks and he crammed the cash into his coat pocket. “And I want a carton of Marlboro Reds Bitch” Pet commanded, waving his pistol. Tonya turned around to get them out of the cigarette rack, and that is when Pet came across the counter to her side. He hooked one arm around her skinny little neck, using a choke hold he’d learned in the military, and putting his gun to the side of her little head he asks…

“You want to come party with me blonde, or do you want to die?” either choice seemed almost as bad as the other to Tonya, but she had a lot to life for, and that was her baby girl, whom was the most precious thing in her life.

“Please I gave you the money, you can lock me in the backroom and leave… please I have a baby girl” Tonya pleaded, trying to reason with the gun toting robber. But Pet had made the decision that he was taking Tonya with him the moment he seen her standing behind the counter. She was wearing a Speedway uniform shirt with snug fitting faded blue jeans and running shoes.

“If you don’t come with me your baby girl is going to lose her mommy, now what is it going to be?” Tonya put up no resistance as Pet lead her to the van at gunpoint. He sit her in the front passenger seat, after using Suzie Miller’s Brassiere to tie Tonya’s wrist together behind her back, and he fastened the seatbelt to keep her in the seat.

“Now you sit real still Bitch, while I go grab us some traveling supplies” Pet told Tonya before going back into the Station and grabbing candy bats, fruit pies, beer, and cigarettes.

Tonya was startled when she heard Suzie’s scared voice asking, “Who are you and where are we?” Tonya had no idea there was someone else in the van, “I’m Tonya and we are in Anna Ohio, who are you?” … “I’m Suzie; Listen to me, this man is crazy and very dangerous, can you get free?” Tonya struggles with her binds but can not. “No I…”

The driver’s side of the van suddenly opens, ending the two captive’s conversation. “I thought I told you to stay quite back there” Pet says to Suzie in an irritated tone as he starts the van and pulls out of the Station. But instead of getting back on I-75, Pet heads out of the small Ohio town, taking a rural route with nothing but snow covered farm fields as far as the eye could see.

Pet came to a bridge that crossed a little river, and he stopped the Van in the middle of the bridge and got out. Walking behind the Van he opened the back hatch, and the cold February breeze chilled the naked soccer mom to the bone.

“Time for sexy Suzie to go for a late night swim” Pet says, scooping Mrs. Miller up in his arms and carrying her over to the side rail of the bridge.

And the raven-haired, fair-skinned soccer mom was squirming around in his arms, begging him not to kill her “Pleaseee! Pleaseeee! Don’t kill me please.. I don’t want to die… I have a family” but Pet tossed Suzie off of the bridge into the frigid river below.

Tonya sat paralyzed in shock, her mind unable to grasp the horror of what she had just witnessed. She was still staring out the van window at the bridge railing when the Devil climbed back into the driver’s seat and causally drove off into the dark wintry night, saying to Tonya with a chuckle, “Looks like its just you and me now blonde Ha! Ha!”

By the time Eddie arrived at the Speedway Station to discover Tonya was missing with her car still parked outside, Tonya was in a rundown motel in Cincinnati Ohio. The Interstate Motel was just off I-75, an old three story building with small dirty rooms and beds; it was the kind of motel used by transients, prostitutes and the like, and a place Pet had stayed at before when passing through Cincinnati.

Pet left Tonya bound and strapped in the van seat when he went in and rented a room for the nigh. He came back out to the van and untied Tonya, and handed her Suzie’s coat. “Here put this on” and then he warned her, “You keep your mouth shut and don’t speak to anyone or I’ll kill ya... Got it?” and the frightened gas station attendant who was still mentally stunned shook her head yes.

Pet put his arm around Tonya’s shoulders and led her into the old motel and up a wooden staircase to a room on the third floor. Walking down the narrow hallway they passed several men coming and going and prostitutes standing in the doorways of rooms advertising that the were open for business.

Inside the dirty little motel room Tonya stood trembling and shaking as Pet unzipped Suzie’s coat and took it off of her. Tears started pouring from her sky blue eyes as the balding man ripped her uniform shirt open, the buttons flying all around the room, and he jerked the shirt off of her throwing it on the floor and saying, “Get`em all off!”

Tonya never dreaded anything more in her life than the thought of stripping naked in front of this ugly older man, but she was to frightened to disobey him, for she knew first hand that he was a cold blooded killer. She was bawling like a baby as she toed off her running shoes, removing her jeans, bra and lastly her panties, which Pet took from her, putting them in his coat pocket with Suzie’s panties.

Tonya stood there quivering and shaking wearing only her pink ankle socks as Pet eyes hungrily combed here beautiful body. He loved the look of humiliation and fear in her sky blue eyes, her long blond hair, and the way her 36-B sized boobies jiggled on her chest as she stood there shaking and crying.

“Now that is a cute little heart shaped pelt you have there blonde, I love how the carpet matches the drapes… now turn around so I can see that sweet little moneymaker of yours” the fear and humiliation Tonya felt was nearly overwhelming, and Pet was feeding off of it. He walked up behind her placing his hands on her shoulders and turned her around to face him.

“I’m going to enjoy you little girl” he says, and he grabs a hold of the back of her neck and hurls her on to the dirty full sized bed. Tonya curls up in the fetal position sobbing and shaking, watching Pet taking off his clothes. What a disgusting slime-ball she thinks to herself, after he took off his shirt and she saw his hairy chest and beer belly. Up and down his arms were tattoos of naked women, and tattooed on the left side of his chest was a gravestone, with the words ‘Lady Killer’ on it.

When he took off his pants and underwear she felt sick to her stomach, the head of Pet’s 10in cock was rubbing his fat belly and he had ‘PET’ tattooed down the belly of his cock, and when Pet told her to open up for him she sobbed a desperate but simple plea, “Ppppllleeeaaassseeee!”

“I said open up for me Bitch!” and she did, Tonya wanted to fight with everything she had, but after witnessing the horrific way he had killed Suzie she was just so afraid.

Pet got on the bed between her sexy little legs, leaning overtop of her, placing his hands on the mattress on either side of her head, and he said to her, “Reach down and take my cock and position for entry blonde… Do it Bitch!”

Tonya closed her eyes in despair as she reach down between her legs, assisting this monster in raping her by taking his fat hard cock in her little trembling hand, and snuggling the head of it between her pussy lips, “Wait! Wait! Wait! A minute, that pussy is dry” Pet says as he straitens back up between her legs looking look down at her, as she opens her teary eyes, “If I wanted something dry I’d stick it up your fucking ass blonde, now let go of my cock and get yourself wet for me”

Pet seen the mental anguish in Tonya’s beautiful blue eyes as she started to finger herself, and it was such a turn on or him. In shame she closed her big blues until Pet demanded she look at him.

“Work it whore, I want it nice and wet” he said, urging her on, and ashamed as she was her pussy was preparing itself for Pet’s fat 10in cock. Once satisfied of a warm wet welcoming for his cock, Pet this time hook his arms behind the bend of her knees and curled her sexy little legs back, and he made Tonya reposition his cock, and when she did he slammed himself to the root inside of her, and she squealed like a schoolgirl as he began pounding his rape-rod in and out of her tight pink meat like a raging bull.

“Noooo-pleaseee-urrr-hurtnnnn-mmeeeee!” the little blond squeaked and squealed, but the more she pleaded the harder he fucked her. Between her own masturbation and now having this fat cock forcibly hammered into her, Tonya’s poor little pussy didn’t stand a chance, and to her utter embarrassment, shame and humiliation her tight pink meat started cumming around Pet’s cock, and shortly after he erupted inside of her, looking her in the eyes, grunting and grinning.

Pet dropped Tonya’s legs and rolled off of her, and lay on his side on the bed beside her, propped up on one elbow. He looked at the frightened little blond and used his thumb to wipe a tear from her eye, and he licked her tear off of his thumb asking her, “What’s your name blonde?”

“T-Tonya, Tonya Martin” she whimpers.

“Well T-Tonya Tonya Martin, that’s some nice tight pussy you have there but… I think you have something just a little hotter and tighter for me don’t ya?” just the evil grin on his face was enough to make her shiver in fear, she could feel his evil, and playing stupid he whimpers…

“No”

He just laughs and rolls over on his back, pulling the little gas station attendant up on top of him, so that she is straddling his hips. “Now you position big Pet down there for door number two and sit down on it blonde”

“Pleaseeee don’t make me do it Pleaseeee!” Tonya sobs, feeling Pet’s big hard cock throbbing between her butt cheeks.

“Do what your told Bitch and sit your ass down on my cock” he says in an irritated voice, the same irritated voice Tonya heard him use on Suzie before tossing her in the river.
Tonya slowly raised her ass up off Pet’s cock and took it in her quivering hand. Her warm tears are raining down on his fat, hairy, beer belly as she presses the head of his cock up to her little virgin asshole, and she slowly tries to stick it up her own butt.

“Com’on Bitch you’re stalling! Shimmy your ass on down that pole!” the mental torment in those sky blue eyes thrilled Pet as he felt Tonya’s rubbery sphincter ring squeezed down over the helmeted head of his cock, and he reaches up and begins foundling her perky little tits, “Keep going Bitch! You got a long way to go yet Ha! Ha!”

Slowly, inch by grueling inch, the small town country girl jiggled and jimmied Pet’s tattooed prick up her tight hot virgin ass, while he squeezed her creamy little melons, pinching her nipples. And finally Tonya sat on top of the beer bellied old man with his cock fully impaled up her quivering little poop hole. And she sat there shivering and scared, tears dripping from her quivering chin, she sat there to afraid to move.

“We ain’t got time for you to sit there with my cock jacked up your ass all night you stupid Bitch! So get to bouncing up and down” SMACK! And he slapped her firmly across the face.

Tonya rises up slowly, about halfway up Pet’s shaft, and slowly sits down on it again, and sits there sobbing profusely like she was having a nerves breakdown, but unsympathetic to the single mother’s suffering, Pet suddenly wraps both his hands around her little neck and begins squeezing. “Bounce up and down on it Bitch!... or I’ll kill you”

Tonya’s big blue eyes are budging, and anyone that saw the look in them would have known this little lady was going through pure hell. Pet certainly knew she was, and he liked it. And poor little Tonya began bouncing that sweet little butt of hers up and down on Pet’s big bumrod, and he lessened his grip on her neck, and her rear-end was so hot and tight it wasn’t long before Pet was buttering that country girls biscuits.

When Pet let go of Tonya’s throat she crashed down on the bed beside him, his happy half flaccid cock pulling from her ass with a suction sound. Pet got up out of bed and got dressed, then he threw Tonya her uniform shirt and said, “Clean you nasty little ass up Bitch, I’ll be out in the hall for a few minutes” and then Pet stepped out of the room, leaving the motel, and walking to the biker bar across the street.

Tonya couldn’t scrub her sore little pussy or her raw ass hard enough to feel clean, she never felt so used and dirty in her life. She got up and looked out the window, down into the ally, it was a long ways down, Pet was in the hallway, or so he lead her to believe, there was no way out of here, and so she crawled back on the dirty bed and laid there crying. After about 15 minutes the door to the room opened and Pet walked in, followed by 4 other men. They were rough looking biker type men with dirty clothes and disheveled hair. Pet had approached them in the bar and offered them sex with no limits with a bombshell blond for a thousand dollars. ”Go rent us a room Ox, times a wasting” a big man called Bones said.

Bones, Ox and the two other bikers took Tonya to a room across the hall, and gang raped her till nearly sunrises, as Pet got some sleep in his room. It was about 7:00am when there was a knock on Pet’s door. Pet was already awake and when he opened the door Bones came walking in. Tonya was to battered and weak to walk so Bones was dragging her along behind him by her long blond hair. “Thanks for the use of your piece bro” he said with a snicker as he let go of her, leaving her at Pet’s feet.

Tonya looked up at Pet and faintly whimpered, “I’m hurt”

“Don’t matter much blonde” he said as he used his foot to roll her over on her belly, tying her wrist behind her with her bra, then rolling her back over on her back. He got down on one knee and from his coat pocket pulled out a tube of supper glue, and preceded gluing Tonya’s lips together. The utter panic in Tonya’s blue eyes, as she realized what Pet’s intentions were thrilled Pet and her terror as he filled her left nostril, gluing it shut was unparalleled. And as she lay there sucking air in her right flaring nostril he said to her, “Tell Suzie hello for me blonde” and he filled her right nostril sealing off her all her breathing passages.

Pet walked over and opened up the window and Tonya was still barely clinging to life as he drug her over to the window and dropped her out of it, into the opened trash dumpster in the alley below the window.
Pet casually walked out of the motel and to the nearest buss station, he had kept the van for to long as it was. He boarded the buss leaving Ohio behind…
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 08:37 AM   #2
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chapter 3: Snuffing Stephanie…

Peter Billings enjoyed reading all the headlines in ‘The Miami Herald’ about the disappearance of 26-year old, Ana Sevilla. One of his favorite headlines read “As Ana’s wedding date draws near, Police still have no leads” But his biggest thrill was a story aired on one of Miami’s local television news stations. It was an interview with Ana’s parents and her fiance, a tearful interview. … But Peter was already laying the groundwork in acquiring his next conquest.

Stephanie Lewis, worked as a hairstylist at one of Miami’s most proclaimed hair salons. The other stylist at the salon would playfully tease Stephanie when Peter Billings Escalade pulled into the plaza “Here comes your lover rich boy Steph” they would taunt her, for Mr. Billings always made sure it was Stephanie that gave him his Tom Cruse hair cut.

Although she was 28-years old, Stephanie had an innocents about her that Mr. Billings found very arousing. She had a very trusting nature, too trusting for her own good her Mother always warned her, for she was the type of person that had never met a stranger. But there was no flirting between Peter and her, as the other girls so jealously insinuated. Peter would tell her stories about his wife Elisa and their children, and Stephanie would tell Peter all about her two children and her husband Russ.

Peter thought the twinkle of love and happiness in Stephanie’s hazel-green, almond shaped eyes was so sexy when she spoke of her husband and children. But they would look even sexier if they glistened with tears of fear and humiliation, Peter would think to himself as she cut his hair.
She was a beautiful little angel with soft porcelain skin, and long golden hair that fell past her shoulders. Hair he could easily wind around his hand to hold her in place, as he beat bright red welts across her round, crisp, apple shaped butt.
Her little button nose was perfect for cock sniffing, as were her natural pearlique lips for cock sucking.
Her legs were long, toned and shapely, and after today’s visit to the hair salon, Peter would soon see that Stephanie’s creamy grapefruit sized Baby Feeders had pink puffy areolas with thick perky nipples.

While cutting Peter’s hair it was Stephanie who opened up the conversation that would lead to her own debasement and demise. She told Peter that it was a dream of hers to find a place outside of Miami to raise her children. But her husband Russ was adamant that they couldn’t afford a sizable house in the country on a mechanic and hairstylist pay.

Peter describes the Davis estate to Stephanie, assuring her he could provide her and her husband affordable financing. Peter was an educated and articulate man, born with the power of persuasion, and he skillfully talked Stephanie into meeting him at the Starbucks down the street after she got off of work, and ridding out with him to see the home of her dreams.

“I really appreciate this Peter, I feel like I’m taking advantage of our friendship by you doing this for my family” Stephanie says to Peter as he pulls his Escalade into the Davis garage.

“Don’t be silly Stephanie; I want this for you as much as you do.. Trust me” he replies to her as they enter the home. After showing Stephanie all of the upstairs Peter said, “Now I think you’re really going to be surprised how the basement has been furnished” and he opened the basement door, and at the bottom of the steps was another door that they made their way down to. Peter opened the bottom basement door and motioned for Stephanie to lead the way, and she was certainly surprised, well, more like shocked to see the basement’s furnishings.

Manacles were hanging down from a spindle that was mounted between two beams on the ceiling in the center of the basement. Stephanie also saw a sawhorse with shackles, and there were paddles and whips hanging on the wall, and a dog cage over in the corner.
Chills ran up and down Stephanie’s spin as she looked with gaping eyes at what was unmistakably a makeshift dungeon.

Stephanie slowly turns around to face Peter and he has already removed his shirt and necktie. He is standing there bare-chested between her and the door, for it was a policy of his to be blocking the only exit when cornering his prey. And already turning misty-eyed Stephanie fearfully says.
“Please Peter… we’re friends”

Peter kicks off his loafers and drops his loose fitting khaki pants to the floor, stepping out of them, and standing there before her butt ass naked, and he replies too her. “You’re not my friend sexy Steffie, you’re my prey. You didn’t really think that a lowly salon girl and her grease monkey husband could afford a place like this did you?”

“Peter pleaseeee!.. I trusted you!.. Please don’t do this please?” Stephanie sobs, no longer able to contain her tears.

“What was it you once told me your mother always warned you about… ah yea, that you were too trusting… your mother was right sexy Steffie… because I’m the man your mother always warned you about Ha! Ha!” he reached out to take Stephanie by the arm but she back away from him.

“Peter pleaseee don’t do this.. please Peter” but he bolts at her grabbing a fistful of her thick golden mane. She drops her purse and begins slapping him but he coils her hair tightly around in his hand and leads her over to the manacles hanging from the ceiling. She puts up quite a struggle while continually begging him to let her go, but he finally gets her wrist fasten in the leather cuffs, and she stands there crying and trembling with her arms out to her sides and her hands raised slightly above her head.

Stephanie was wearing a casual yet pretty knee length summer dress, with a swooping neckline and shoestring shoulder straps, and Peter ripped the purple and white floral dress right off of her body with one brutal yank, feasting his eyes for the very first time on her creamy milkmakers, and he gazes lustfully at her puffy nipples that looked like pink baby bottle caps.

“Delicious” is all he said before lowering his head and sucking her right nipple into his mouth, and he went from sucking to chewing on her pink tender nipple, and when she squealed “Stop it you’re hurting me” he switched to her left nipple and started sucking and chewing on that one.

Peter raises his head from her tits and stood in front of her with his body pressed to hers so she could feel his hard throbbing man-meat against her belly, and he grabbed hold of her hair yanking her little head back, looking down into her hazel-green eyes and saying to her…

“So you thought of me as your friend did you?” and he rips off her white cotton bikini panties, hooks his arms behind her long sexy legs and hikes them up off the floor, and as she hangs there by her wrist sobbing, “Peter please don’t rape me!” Peter with four forceful thrust, launches his fur seeking meat missile ball sack deep inside of Stephanie’s tight yummy kitty.

“AAAAAAAAGGAAAAWWWWWDDDDD!!!” the grease monkey’s loving little wife screams in agony, as her dry little honey hole is forcibly stretched open by the rich and powerful Mr. Billings.

“After all the fat tips I gave you I’m going to really make you scream Steffie!” and he started pounding that trusting lady’s twat like he had a burr up his butt, his thundering hips were smacking her meaty buttocks so hard that his pounding was making her dairy pillows flop up and down on her chest, and her sandals were shaken plum off of her little feet. And Peter fucked her hard and fast, his cock strumming her pussy like it was a violin, and her screams and squeals were like music to her ears.

“Noooo! Noooooo! Noooooooo! Not inside of meeeeee!.. Pppplllleeeaasssseeee!” Stephanie squealed as she felt Peter’s prick pumping her honey pot full of his hot evil seed.

Stephanie’s violated body pulled free of Peter’s half hard cock, after he let go of her quivering legs and they fell to the floor. She stood there with her knees nearly knocking from her shaking so hard; and she was crying that lonely mournful cry of a woman that had just lost something very dear to her, and she whimpered like a whipped pup with her chin down. “Why are you treating me like this Peter.. What did I ever do to you?”

Peter places his left hand under her quiver chin and raised her little head up so that they were looking into each others eyes. “I’m a very wealthy powerful man who has all of the commodities money can buy Stephanie, but all the money in the world wouldn’t buy me the right to do what I just did to you, and that’s real power” SMACK! And with no warning he slapped her harshly across the face with his right hand as he held her chin up with his left.

“AAAAA!! Pleaseeeee! … pleaseee” Stephanie sobbingly whimpers.

Peter reaches up and grabs the handle on the side of the spindle that the manacles are bolted to, and he cranks it, raising Stephanie up until she can no longer reach the floor with her stretched out toes, and she is hanging by her wrist.
As she hangs there like a deer to be gutted, Peter blindfolds her with his necktie and then walks over to the paddles, whips and various other gadgets and hand tools that are hanging on the wall.

Peter selects two mousetraps and sets them both. He walks over standing in front of his hairstylist and asks her, “Are you willing to be my whore, and obediently do all the filthy perverted things I want you to do, nasty things you would never dream of doing, not even for that grease monkey you’re married to?”

And of course Stephanie had no way of knowing that no more than an inch away from her soft porcelain puppies are a pair of nipple nibblers she’ll never forget, and she gives the wrong answer telling him … “No” … SNAP!~SNAP!

Poor little Stephanie shrieked in agony, her chilling, eardrum piercing screams echoing off the basement walls, as she hung there flopping, jerking and twitching like a fish on a stringer. And her beautiful boobs were bouncing around like water balloons on her chest with the mousetraps clamp mercilessly on her puffy pink nipples, as Peter walked back over to the wall.

Stephanie sensed That Peter has step away from her, and not being able to see what he was going to do to her next terrifies her, and he can hear the suffering and terror in her soft quivering voice as she sobs. “Where are you Peter… what are you going to do to me?”

Taking a thick wooden paddle off of its hook, Peter answers her. “I’m over here at the wall picking out another surprise for you sexy Steffie”

“Pleaseeee oh pleaseeee don’t hurt me any more Peter Pleaseeee, please I’m begging you Pet-SMACK!-TAAAAARR!!!” her pain was intense, and little Stephanie was putting on quite a display, screaming and babbling incoherent pleas for mercy as she thrashed around wildly. SMACK!-SMACK! Came two more bun burning impacts from Peter’s thick wooden paddle.

Peter was enjoying the sight of the fair-skinned angel flailing around, as she hung off the floor in her manacles. Her long shapely legs swimming through the air, her creamy white buttocks turning bright red from their beating, and her long golden hair whipping all around as she shook her head from side to side screaming, “Noooooo! Nooooooo! Nooooooo!

Peter was very choosy when it came too selecting his victims; they had too meet certain criteria, such as. He wanted to have a fair knowledge of who they were and how they lived their lives, so he could be sure that they were not promiscuous women; for Peter reaped no pleasure from snuffing out the lives of whores. They had nothing worth living for anyway, as he saw it, and he felt like he was doing them a favor by killing them.

They also had to be at least averagely intelligent, stupid bimbos were a dime a dozen. He liked them too be petite ladies that he could easily manhandle. And most importantly he wanted his victims to be women that liked and respected him. Women that looked up too him as a friend or mentor, and sweet little Stephanie Lewis fit all his criteria.

“Now I’ll ask you once more, do you want to keep the marital vows you made to that grease monkey you’re married too, and find out what other surprises I can come up with, or do you wanted to be my nasty little slut? And Peter removed her blindfold so he could see the torn emotions in her hazel-green eyes as she decided between her two options.

Great sadness and despair was what Peter seen, as he peered into the teary windows of Stephanie’s soul; and in surrender she sobbed. “I’ll do what you want Peter”

It was such a thrill for Peter to have this happily married woman, who had told him the story, of how she and her husband Russ had been sweethearts since high school, now surrendering herself to him. But he wanted to hear her say it. “And what is it that I want from you sexy Steffie?”

“I will be your nasty little slut” she heard the words that she had spoken, but in her emotional state, it almost sounded like someone else had said them.
“Sniffing cock and giving head… that’s what I want”
Peter says with a big grin as he cranks the spindle, lowering his sobbing little slut down to the floor, all the way down to her knees.

Stephanie felt like a shameless dirty slut, as she without being physical forced to do so, pleasured Peter’s prick with her Barbie Doll button nose and her sweet pearlique lips.
It would have been easier for her if he would just grab her little head in his big strong hands and physically force her to do it.
But he just stood there with his arms down at is sides, telling her what he wanted her to do and how he wanted her to do it.

Stephanie knelt there sniffing, sobbing and sucking on the filthy cock that had raped her pussy. Until Peter was ready to cum, then he pulled his cock out of her mouth, telling her to hold it wide open and not to swallow, and he filled it all the way up to her lips with his thick slimy seed. Then shaming her too her very core told her to gargle it.

For three days Peter kept Stephanie at the Davis estate. When he was at home or the office Stephanie was locked in the dog cage without so much as a blanket for comfort.
On day two of her stay she was strapped down to the sawhorse and whipped, face fucked and anally raped repeatedly.

Her final day started out with her setting in a chair in the kitchen getting her hair cut. Peter tied her long golden mane back in a ponytail and cut it off; it would make a nice souvenir.

It was nearly sunset when Peter loaded the grease monkey’s precious little wife into the back of his Escalade, wrist bound together behind her back, her ankles bound together and duct tape wrapped around her head covering her mouth, and to the everglades he drove to discard of her.

The Escalade had a DVD player in front of Stephanie’s seat and for her viewing horror he was playing a disk he had burnt, it started out with the video of how he suffocated Ana Sevilla, with a plastic bag while he raped her in the ass. Stephanie had seen the reports of Ana missing on the news and now she was the only one living besides Peter that knew of what became of the missing real-estate agent. But Steffie wouldn’t be telling anyone.

It is Peter’s intent to bury Stephanie alive, something new that he has never done before. But as he’s driving he drives upon the biggest Anaconda he’d ever seen in the glades, it was crawling along the narrow path he was driving down. “I wonder if that big boy is hungry for something sweet.”

Peter gets out and then pulls Stephanie out of his Escalade, and he lays her down in the path of the huge snake, cuts the tape off of her mouth, then backs up and watches, waiting to see if it will take the bate. “He’s coming for you Steffie Ha! Ha! He’s going to eat you!”

“Please Peter Please! Please don’t do his to me… I have children and a family!... Please Peter let me Live!” but Peter just stands there with his video recorder as the hungry Anaconda bits down on her little feet, dislocating its jaw, and using it's muscles in a rhythmic fashion, it starts working Stephanie slowly toward its digestive area.

“You have a good night big guy, think I’ll go grab a bit to eat my self” Peter says as the snake sucks Stephanie in, all the way up to her to her pink puffy nipples.

“PETER! PETER!” was Steffie’s last words as the big snake devoured her whole…

Chapter 4: Mommy’s little girl.

44-year old Teresa Hugh was a divorced single mother. She had divorced the father of her daughter Jenna, 10 years earlier after a stormy 8 year marriage. Although she was 44 she had the body of women 10-years her junior. So it wasn’t because she was unattractive that she’d never remarried. She was a busty blond with soft blue eyes; sure she had a few wrinkles around her baby blues, but she was still a fine looking woman that could turn the head of any man.

Teresa worked waiting tables at Bob Evans in Memphis Tennessee. She got by okay financially with the tip money she received, and when you filled out a Bob Evans uniform dress like Teresa did you got good tips, even if she did have to overlook a little pat on the ass every now and then.
Teresa always made sure to leave a couple extra buttons undone on her blue uniform dress, giving the guys a peek at her 34-Ds so she had regular customers that tipped her well.

But she wasn’t a loose woman, far from it, she’d only ever been with one man since her divorce, it ended when she found out he was already married. But if she had to flaunt her Lewinski’s a little, and wiggle her keister to get the money to raise her daughter Jenna, and be able to give her things a teenager likes, then that was what she was going to do.

Teresa’s daughter Jenna was a senior in high school, and after school she would stop at Bob Evans, usually getting something to eat while she waited for her mother to get off of work, and they’d ride home together.
But today was special, because today was Jenna’s birthday, and Teresa had her birthday cake and her present wrapped, setting on the kitchen table for her to see when they entered their home after work. The cake was vanilla, Jenna’s favorite, and it was shaped like the number ‘18’ for little Jenna was eighteen years old today.

Also in Memphis Tennessee, was Peter ‘Pet’ Goings, he had taken on a menial job as he sometimes does, and he was washing dishes at Bob Evans.
When you live from day to day on the street you learn not to miss much, and in the two weeks that Pet had been working at Bob’s, he had taken notice of all the tip money Teresa was racking in.

Pet had also learned that Teresa was single mom, from overhearing small talk by the other employs. He also knew that her teenage daughter stopped in everyday to ride home with her.
Pet hated washing dishes and didn’t care much for Memphis as far as that goes, and he saw opportunity for a fistful of fast cash, and a double the pleasure of fun when he looked a Teresa and sweet young Jenna.

At 5’7” Jenna is two inches taller than her mother, and of a slimmer build. She has light golden-brown hair with eyes to match, and has the cutest little button nose.
She didn’t inherit her mother bosoms, but her little 30-C sized breast were well proportioned for her slender body.
But what God didn’t give her in breast, he made up for by giving her the perfect little bubble butt. And she had amazing legs, slender but shapely and long. Teresa and her daughter Jenna were both southern sweethearts, and neither had any way of knowing that the dishwasher was coming home with them for a piece of birthday cake.

Pet knew that the two of them would leave right at 4:00pm when Teresa’s shift ended. They would exit out the backdoor where the employs parked their cars. Teresa drove a Minivan and Pet slipped out the backdoor a few minutes before 4:00 and when they got to the Van and went too get in, Pet came out of nowhere and hooked his arm around Jenna’s neck, gun to her head, and looking at Teresa he said. “Get in or I’ll kill her”

When they got into the van, Pet promised Teresa that all he wanted was her tip money that she has saved up, and then he would leave them tied up but unharmed. So together they rode to Teresa and Jenna’s ranch style home on the outskirts of Memphis, and Pet had her pull into the garage.
Pet had Teresa lead the way into her home while he followed, leading Jenna at gunpoint. They entered the kitchen through the garage door and the first thing that stood out was the birthday cake and the present setting on the kitchen table.

“Awe, look what we have here, today must be little Jenna’s birthday” Pet says with a grin, “And look Jenna, mommy has bought you a present... open it and that’s see what she got ya”

Teresa didn’t like Pet from the first day he started at the restaurant, she seen all the tattoos of naked women on his arms when he rolled up his sleeves to wash dishes, “White Trash” was her first impression of him, and she had never spoken to him until today.
“You said all you wanted was the money, every cent I have saved is under my mattress back in my bedroom, now keep your word dish washer, take it and go”

Being the male chauvinist pig that he is, he looked at all women as being inferior to males and thus deserving of less than equal treatment, how dare she have the audacity too speak to him in such a lofty tone, and he was instantly angered by the way Teresa had just spoken to him.
“You think you’re better than me don’t ya you Tits4Tips?”

Pet said, his voice seething with anger, and his piercing dark eyes caused both Teresa and Jenna to shiver in fear.
Jenna seeing the way he was looking at her mother became afraid for her, and trying to defuse this tense moment she said in a nerves voice.
“Mom its okay I’ll open it”

Teresa seeing the look in the dish washer’s eyes, and hearing his angry tone knew that she had pushed his buttons, and trying to calm him back down she apologized to him.
“I didn’t mean it too sound that way.. I’m sorry”

Peter, although still angry, got control of himself and told the two ladies to set down at the table. Once they were seated he lit the candles on the birthday cake with his cigarette lighter and said.
“I think what your mother was trying to say is, that she and I should sing happy birthday to you, and have you make a wish while blowing out the candles, then you can open your present, isn’t that right mommy?”

Pet started singing happy birthday to Jenna, his stern look towards Teresa told her she’d better sing along.
“… Happy birthday dear Jenna, happy birthday to you”
They sang and Pet said…
“Now make a wish and blow out the candles Jenna”
After blowing out the candles, Pet had Jenna open her mother’s birthday present to her; it was a short, black, sexy prom dress with a sweetheart neckline.

“I want to thank you ladies for letting me share in Jenna’s birthday party, now if I had something to tie you up with I’d be on my way” Pet said.
Teresa wanted him gone, and directed him to what every kitchen has, a junk drawer, there was an array of random items in the drawer and Pet grabbed a roll of duct tape.

Teresa didn’t resist as Pet taped her wrists to the arms of the dinette chair she was setting in, and her ankles he taped to the front legs of the chair. Once Pet had the protective feisty feline taped down tight, things got real bad real quick for her little kitten.

“Put it on birthday girl” Pet said in a firm commanding voice. Jenna looking back at him becomes visibly shaken by his sudden change of demeanor, she becomes misty eyed and starts to tremble.

“Please, leave her alone, you said you were leaving” Teresa says in a mother’s worried voice. Realizing she has made a mistake in thinking he’d really leave.

“Been a change of plans Tits4Tips” and then he shouts at Jenna who hasn’t move out of her seat yet. “Get your pretty little ass up and get that dress on.. Now!”

“Stop This! Stop This Right Now You BastarPPPHHUU!!” Teresa screams, until Pet slugged her on the side of her face, knocking her senseless.

Jenna gets up out of the chair crying, “Okay I’ll put it on.. Pleas don’t hurt my mom”

Jenna was shaking and quivering so hard she could hardly stand up as she stripped off her shoes and socks, jeans and t-shirt. Jenna, now clad only in her baby blue bikini panties with pink hearts, and her white bra, reaches for the black prom dress on the table.
But Pet puts his hand on the dress preventing her from picking it up, saying to her.
“Take it all off birthday girl… show me your birthday suite”

Now completely naked Jenna once again reaches for the dress, yet again Pet stops her from having it, saying to Teresa, who was starting to shake off the stars of his punch and coming back to her senses.
“I’ll say one thing for ya, Tits4Tips, you sure know how too raise`em… she is one fine looking little sausage jockey”

“Please let her have her clothes, she’s just a little girl… ” Teresa cries, tears trickling down her cheeks, “…If you want to pick on someone pick on me”

Pet pulls off his t-shirt, proudly displaying the Gravestone, Lady Killer tattoo on his hairy chest, and with an arrogant snicker on his face says to Teresa…
”I’m going to give her a birthday spanking, and then I’m going to get me some birthday pussy”

Pet grabs her by the upper arm, “Com`er birthday girl” and he sets down in a kitchen chair, bending the naked teenager over his knee and he began spanking her meaty round buns with the palm of his hand.

SMACK! … “AAAA!” Jenna screams … “One!” Pet counts.

“Please leave her alone! I’ll do anything you want” Teresa begs the tattooed Lady Killer.

SMACK! …”AAAAA!” Jenna screams … “Two!” Pet counts.

Jenna screamed and cried, as she flopped around on Pet’s lap, and her mother kept begging him to stop, promising she do anything he wanted her to do, but Pet kept spanking and counting until he had busted her buns 18 times.
But Pet wasn’t finished with Jenna, he stood up, picking her up as he did and he slammed her down on her back on top of the kitchen table, right on top of her birthday cake, and he dropped his pants to his knees. Wasting no time he snuggled the head of his cock between her pussy lips, and she was wet, wet from fright.

Jenna was so frightened she couldn’t even speak, everything seemed to be moving in slow motion, but her mother spoke in her behalf sobbing.
“Please don’t do this to my little girl pleaseeee.. She’s still a virgin!”

Pet looked down into Teresa’s eyes as she sat taped in the chair at the table, and she seen his body suddenly jerk as he trust his hips forward, plowing his rigid cock through her little girl’s hymen, and he so arrogantly said…
“Not any more Mommy!”

Jenna, who was already so frightened that she was teetering on the edge of a mental breakdown, was pushed over that edge when Pet’s fat cock suddenly and brutally stretched her tight little Yum Yum wide open and she felt her cherry burst around the brute’s prick, it all sent her into a state of semi-shock.
Her innocent brown eyes rolled back into her forehead, her little body shuddered, her back arced, and she shrieked…
“Moommmmyyyy-AAA-AAA-AAAA!!”

Jenna went into convulsions, as Pet began pounding her into her birthday cake. Teresa looking into her daughter’s eyes could see that her sweet innocent baby girl was being mentally decimated by the tattooed dish washer, and she was possessed with anger, as she watched his fat beer belly jiggling every time his pounding hips impacted her daughter’s crotch. And Teresa began cussing him as she went ballistic in the chair, trying to break free and help her baby girl.

But for Teresa there was no getting free of the chair, no chance of helping little Jenna, and no stopping Pet. Teresa could do nothing but set there and watch that vile man grunting in pleasure while destroying her only child, a child that meant the world to her, but meant nothing more than a sexual thrill for the man with the Gravestone Lady Killer tattoo on his hairy chest.

Finally with a loud grunt, Peter slams his cock all the way to its root inside of the traumatized teen. His body shuddered with pleasure; his fat hairy belly was jiggling, as he erupted inside of her.
Pet grabs a handful of birthday cake as his prick pumps out the last of its seed into her ravaged pussy, and he smears it all over Jenna’s pretty face, saying…
“Happy birthday ya little cunt”

Peter had never done a daughter in front of her mother before, and he was so turned on by it that his cock was still stiff and strong when he pulled it out of her plundered little pussy.
He took off his pants and walked around the table, too where he was standing beside the chair his young rape victim’s mother was taped to. Grabbing a fistful of her yellow hair, he jerks her head to the side making her look at the cock that has just robbed her baby girl of her innocents, and he shouted at her…
“Look at it Tits4Tips!”

There was nothing sadder then the look of sorrow in the eyes of that loving mother, as she looked through teary eyes at the stolen remnants of her daughter’s virginity, being worn proudly on the jerking twitching cock of this evil man who was old enough to be her father.
“Looks like I just made Cherry Jell-O out of your baby girl’s cherry didn’t I little Miss Tits4Tips, Ha! Ha!”

While her daughter lay on the table in a near catatonic state of shock. Teresa herself was emotionally distraught as Pet began wiping his cock across her quivering lips and rubbing it all over her nose. It was his way of gloating to her about what he had taken from her little girl; he was literally rubbing her nose in it and she knew it.

But she was managing to keep it together for her little girl’s sake, for she knew by what he had already done to little Jenna, that he was a man capable of doing anything. Teresa knew little Jenna would never be the same again, but at least she was still alive, and as long as she was alive there was always hope that she’d recover. And Teresa knew if she wanted to keep Jenna alive, she would have to make him want her more than her daughter, and in a pleading voice she sobs…
“Please don’t hurt her any more please, I’ll do anything you want me to do, please Pet please I swear I’ll make you feel so good!”

Pet grabbed hold of Jenna’s little head, and pulled her across the table until the back of her head was hanging down over the edge in front of her mother. And Teresa was looking into the blank brown eyes of her baby girl, when Pet hiked his leg over the arms of her chair with his sweaty ass in front of her face, and then crammed his cock down Jenna’s little throat saying to Teresa…
“I don’t haggle with hoes.. You’ll do what you’re told Tips4Tits!... now get your face up in my ass and give my asshole some French tongue loving, or I will choke her to death on my fucking dick”

“I can’t do it, I won’t do it” Teresa thought to herself, as she looked with disgust at Pet’s filthy hairy stinking ass crack 12 inches in front of her face. But then she saw her little baby girl start blinking her big brown eyes up at her like they were saying “Mommy help me” and Teresa leaned forward and plunged the front of her pretty face into the filthy dark crack of this despicable man’s musky ass crack. And it was only the love a mother has for her child that gave Teresa the will to press her sweet lips to the grease rubbery rim of this animal’s ass, and shove her stiffened tongue up into his shit-hole.

“Oh fuck yea that feels so good!.. Yea!.. Get it up in there deep you butt licking whore!.. Yea!” Pet grunted and groaned, “You ignored me for the last to weeks.. looking past me like I wasn’t even there.. but you’re noticing me now aren’t ya Tits4Tips!” Pet gloated in pleasure.

It was so appalling, the smell, the taste, the feel of his ass hair in her face, but Teresa endured it for her daughter, there was no deed to dirty that she wouldn’t do it for her little girl, and soon she butt-sucked Pet into blowing his load, and he yanked his cock out of Jenna’s mouth and shot it all over her young pretty face. Stepping back across the chair and standing beside Teresa, Pet told her to.. “Clean the little cunt up”

Teresa looking down and seeing Jenna’s pretty face soiled in cake and cum, didn’t even protest, for she wanted to clean this evil man’s slimy seed off her precious daughter, even if meant she had to lick it off.

Teresa licking Jenna’s face clean of cum and cake seemed to have a therapeutic effect on the teenager, and with a quivering voice she stuttered…
“Momma… I’m scared”

“I know baby..(Sobbing)..Mommy knows” and they cried together. A heartbreaking moment for anyone too be sure, anyone but Pet, it was a turn him on for him, and it wasn’t long before his cook grew hard again, making that little tattoo on the belly of his cock grow from little Pet to big PET. And looking down at the two he said…
“Well, well, looks like there’s a little light left turned on in her after all… guess I’ll just have to do something about that right now”

Pet grabs Jenna and rolls her over onto her belly as he pulled her over to him, bending her over the side of table. He then places the palm of his left hand between her shoulder blades, holding her down against the table. And he says…
“I been wanting to bust that little bubble but of yours for nearly two weeks now”

And without further ado he speared the birthday girl between her quivering round buns with his bumrod, ripping and tearing her tight little virgin asshole with his beef bayonet, ripping and tearing her all the way to her innards. It was more than the high school senior could take, and the little light still flickering inside of her blew out. Her sexy young body stated to tremor, jerk and twitch, then she fell limp as Pet started jack hammering big PET in-between her creaming round buns.. “Aweeee-Ha! Ha!” he grunted as creamed up her sweet young butt hole.

“Pig!... You Filthy! Stinking! Fat! Hairy! Pig!” Teresa screams at Pet in a fit of uncontrollable rage, as he stands there ejaculating up her daughter’s butt hole.

“Watch your mouth Bitch!” Pet commands her.

“I will not watc..(BANG!!-BANG!!)..JENNNNA!!! JEENNNNAAA!!!! NOOOOOO!!!” NOOOOOO!!!” NOOOOOO!!!”

“Unless you can scream loud enough to wake the dead, she ain’t going to hear you Tits4Tips” Pet chuckled, after putting two bullets in the back of Jenna’s little head.

If hatred and anger alone could kill someone Pet would be dead, for Teresa hated him enough to kill him without batting an eye if she had the chance, and when Pet reached down and ripped her Bob Evans dress open, all the way to her waist, and then he pulled it down behind her back off of her shoulders.
“Now I’m going to get me a look at the Tits that get the big Tips”
Pet said as he pulled the shoulder straps of her bra down off of her shoulders, jerking it down to expose her big 34-Ds, and it didn’t cost him a dime he though to himself with a grin.

Teresa began giving Pet a tongue lashing so harsh it would have made a sailor blush. Pet fed up with her mouth, takes the duct tape and wraps it around her head, covering her scornful mouth. So she glared at him, her eyes full of hate, until he threw a handful of table salt into her eyes. Then for the next several hours he tortured her as she sat taped in the chair thrashing around in agony. He used hot wax from the birthday candles to burn her breast with. Then after the wax hardened again, he used the buckle end of his belt to beat the wax off of her big tits.

Around 11:00pn Pet told Teresa it was late, and he went off to her room for a goodnights sleep. Leaving her sitting in the kitchen chair staring at her daughter’s corps bent over the table all night, and Jenna’s glazed over pleading eyes were staring back at her, and over the course of the night it was enough to drive Teresa insane.

Pet awoke the next morning in good spirits. It had been a long time since he’d last slept in such a clean, soft, comfortable bed. He showered and shaved and collected his bounty from under Teresa’s mattress. 9,000 dollars, not bad for a nights work, he thought to himself. A work he enjoyed.

He walked into the kitchen looking down at Teresa, who didn’t even appear to notice him as she stared nearly unblinkingly at Jenna.
“Geezy pet, Tits4Tips, you look like shit”
Pet said, proud to see she was scatterbrained.

Teresa did look like shit though; her salted eyes looked like red hot balls bulging in their sockets, and tears were still steeping from them. Those bodacious baloobas that had earned her so many tips were battered black-and-blue. Pet waved his hand and snapped his fingers in front her face, still no response. “This little Bitch’s brain is toast” he thought to himself.

BANG!! … BANG!!

Stealing Teresa’s minivan Pet heads further south, his destination, unknown…
Old 03-03-2012, 01:28 PM   #3
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

Wow, jwham! Those stories were very good! I'm not normally a big fan of snuff, but still, excelllent writing. The last chapter about Teresa and her daughter, Jenna....loved it!
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 01:31 PM   #4
curiousdel

curiousdel Level 3 (300+)curiousdel Level 3 (300+)curiousdel Level 3 (300+)curiousdel Level 3 (300+)

Great story. Perhaps Pet can continue traveling south until he meets Elisa in Miami?
curiousdel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 03:42 PM   #5
jwham
Privileged Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedroomvile8r View Post
Wow, jwham! Those stories were very good! I'm not normally a big fan of snuff, but still, excelllent writing. The last chapter about Teresa and her daughter, Jenna....loved it!
Thank you very much… Snuff is an extreme fantasy and I tried to add realism to this fantasy story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousdel View Post
Great story. Perhaps Pet can continue traveling south until he meets Elisa in Miami?

__________________________________________________ ________

Chapter 5: Senator Gillibrand’s Summer Home.

Three weeks after he’d killed Stephanie in a most horrific manner, Peter Billings, had taken the day off to play golf with a few gentlemen at Miami Shores Country Club at noontime.
So in the meantime he was setting in the living room in front of his big screen television listen to the news, with his laptop in his lap doing some work at home.
Elisa his lovely wife was out having her nails done as she does every Friday morning, and the children were in school.
The news broadcasts of Stephanie’s disappearance were dieing down, and the thrill of her kill was wearing off for Peter, and he was feeling the urge for soft unwilling flesh.

“Update”

“The Hair Salon where the missing hairstylist, Stephanie Lewis, worked until her mysterious disappearance is offering an award for any information leading to her whereabouts.. Authorities say they are still confident they will find the missing Wife and Mother, whom they fear has met with foul play”
Peter heard the news anchor reporting on the TV, and he smiled as he said out loud…
“The only way they are going to find that grease monkey’s ole lady is if they have learned to do DNA on snake shit”

Peter played the video of Stephanie disappearing inside the snake on his laptop, as he listened to the news report; Stephanie’s terrified voice “PETER!! PETER!!” emanating out from the speaker.
Then the phone rings, he shut off the video, answering the phone, the call was from his office…

“Hello, Mr. Billings, I’m Debora from the office, I’m sorry to bother you at home sir”

“It’s quiet alright, Miss Najera, I’m sure it’s important”

Debora Najera, was a young 23-year old, and new to the Realty Company, a replacement for Ana. She informed him of a call from, Kirsten Gillibrand, the U.S. Junior Senator from New York. She was looking to buy a summer home and hoped the Company could help her.

“Mrs. Gellibrand, said she would like us to get back with her, I thought you would want to know about the call right away sir”

“Yes, I’m very glad you called Miss Najera, thank you, I will call the Senator back”

Peter called the Senator back, and during their short conversation he assured her he was confident he had just what they were looking for. The Gillibrand’s were looking for a place that offered them lots of privacy and a yard for the kids to play, but wasn’t to far from Miami or the beach.

She said she would be flying down the following weekend, and asks if a member of his staff could pick her up at the airport and take her to her hotel.

“I insist on picking you and Mr. Gillibrand, up personally Senator Gillibrand, and I’d be honored if you would aloud me to offer you the free use of a lovely fully furnished country home for you and your family to stay in while staying here in Florida” Peter replies.

“I’m afraid my family won’t be traveling with me on this trip, my husband has pressing business overseas, and I will be leaving the children with the nanny, I don’t want there schooling to be interrupted, but I do appreciate and accept your gracious offer Mr. Billings, and I’ll see you next weekend” Kirsten says, ending the call.

Peter didn’t know much about the Senator, but he knew enough about her to know she was a very attractive blond. But her being a public figure, he, with a few strokes on his keyboard was able to find out more about her life than he had known about many of his past conquest.

He started with an internet image search to refresh himself of her beauty; yes she was very much to his liking. Her short blond hair parted on the left, framed her oval face, giving her a professional, yet feminine look. Her hazel eyes were of a soft silvery-grey in color, and they exude confidence and intelligence.

She dressed modestly but stylishly in ladies business attire, usually a sleeveless blouse and jacket and matching skirt or pants. Despite her conservative style of dress, Peter’s assessment of her pictures told him she was of medium height, with an average bust size of big Bs or small C’s, and she had curvy hips that no dressing style could hide. But it was the picture taken of her dancing at ‘Saks’ wearing a black sleeveless dress and high heels that convinced Peter she would be the perfect prey.

When Peter read her Bio on the Wikipedia Web Site, he was astonished to read that the fair-skinned senator was 45-years old. Kirsten Gillibrand, could easily pass for a woman in her mid thirties.
It didn’t surprise him to see that she was highly educated; she was an Attorney slash Politician. And like Peter she was a born a blue blood, both her parents were Attorneys, her father a very prominent one.

What a conquest Senator Kirsten Gellibrand, would be, Peter thought to himself, an older, sophisticated, educated and intelligent woman who came from a family of high standing. She would be a trophy kill; her disappearance would bring national notoriety to his exploits. Few times to his knowledge had a man taken down such a well liked and respected public figure and gotten by with it. His ego was too big to pass up the opportunity to have that distinction.

After Peter had made the commitment to himself to sexually dominate and destroy Senator Gillibrand, he started laying down plans to achieve his prize without negative consequences coming back to bite him on the ass. The fewer people that knew of the Senator coming to Miami to meet with him the better, he thought to himself as he sat there in front of the television set.
Peter sat there thinking of any loose ends on his end he could tie up, to enhance his chances of a successfully acquiring Kristen Gellibrand. … Debora Najera, Ana’s 23-year old replacement popped into Peter’s mind. As far as Peter knew she was the only one at the Realty Company who knew of the Senator’s phone call.

Peter called the office… “Hello, Billings Realty, Debora speaking, how can I help you?”

“Hello Miss Najera, you called me 20 minutes ago about Senator Gillibrand calling the office, how many others at the office know of her call?”

“Just me Mr. Billings sir, everyone else is out to lunch or seeing a client”

“I have spoken to the Senator, and she wants to keep her business dealing as confidential as possible, for security reasons, I’m sure you understand her concerns”

“Yes sir, I won’t say a word”

“I’m going to need you to assist me Miss Najera, meet me at Starbucks down the street at 12 noon, and remember no one must know” Peter called his golfing friends and told them he wouldn’t be able to make their golf outing due to some unexpected urgent business

Debora was ecstatic, She had only worked at ‘Billings Realty’ for a few months. Mr. Billings had hired her straight out off college, and she was eager to prove herself to him.

TWO HOURS LATTER…

“Please Mr. Billings sir, I’ll suck it again, I’ll get it right this time I swear… pleaseee” Debora pleads. Peter has her at the Davis estate down in the basement naked and strapped belly down to the sawhorse, his cum dribbling from her lustrous full lips. In his threatening hand he holds a hot Curling Iron.

“You’re an incompetent cock sucker Debora” he says to belittle her.

“I’m sorry Mr. Billings.. Please don’t shove that up my butt.. Pleaseeee!” she begs, as her tears form a puddle on the floor under her face.

“But Debora, I like to make sure my ass-meat is nice and hot before I shove my cock up inside of it” he says with an evil grin.

“Nooo! NoooOOAAAAAAAAAA!!!!” but Peter ever so slowly shoved the hot cordless Iron up her tight little virgin butt-hole, and then he brutally raped her in the ass.

Peter didn’t know much about Debora Najera; he hired her based on her looks alone, with the plan to study her for a couple of years before robbing her of her dignity and her life.
Debora was blond and fair-skinned with innocent blue eyes, a shy young lady raised in a Christian home by working class parents whom she still lived with. And was dating the son of the Pastor of her church, and until today had never been with a man in a sexual way.

“Where are you taking me Mr. Billings” Debora fearfully sobbed from the back seat of Peter’s Escalade, where she sat bound hand and foot, with her arms behind her back.

“We are going on a picnic Debora, I bet a young girl like you likes picnics right?” he says with a shit eating smirk on his arrogant face.

Debora was young and naive, but she wasn’t stupid. There was no picnic basket and only a sea of grass on both sides of the little dirt road they were traveling down. She knew there could be only one reason he was taking her so deep into the everglades and that was to kill her.

Peter heard the terrified blond start praying the Lord’s Prayer, as she sat quivering in the back seat, and she was still praying when he seen what he was looking for, a little clearing off in the grass. Peter entered the grass in his AWD Escalade and drove to the clearing, where he pulled 23-year old Debora Najera, out of the vehicle.

Peter stands Debora so that she is looking in disbelieving horror at a fire ant nest, a soft dome shaped mound of earth standing 15in high. Debora was horrified for good reason. Anyone raised in Florida has been bitten by a fire ant at some time in their lives. Fire ants are small but when they bite they inject a toxic alkaloid venom, for humans, this is a painful sting, a sensation similar to what one feels when burned by fire, hence the name fire ant.

“Now listen to me little Debby honey, your prayers have all been said and Heaven awaits you… but you have to go through Hell before you get to Heaven” Then the powerful, athletically built Mr. Billings grabbed Debora by her neck with on hand, and grabbed her little pussy mound in the other hand, and hoisted her up over his head
Complete and utter terror, is what that sweet innocent earthly angel felt, as that wicked son of Satan holding her aloft, cast her into the depths of that nest of fire breathing ants, and quickly they attacked her tender young flesh.

Debora’s chilling screams of agony and terror filled the glades for several hundred yards in every direction. Being bound hand and foot, she couldn’t brush the little devils off of her, and the more she tried to flop and roll out of the soft earthly mound the deeper she sank into it.
Peter of course was getting it all on video so he could relive the excitement of Debora’s slow painful lingering death over and over again. It would have been a more enjoyable experience for him had he had the time too have known her better. But fuck it, easy come easy go he figured.

Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, was wearing a woman’s black blazer, overtop of a white short sleeved, square neck, pullover blouse, with a matching above the knee skirt with no pantyhose and black t-pump heels when Peter picked her up at the airport. Peter carried the Senator’s bags to his Cadillac SUV, and they began the 30 minute drive to the Davis estate, for that was the accommodations Peter offered the pretty Senator from New York, when they had spoken by phone.

Peter tried to make conversation on the drive out to the house, but Kirsten’s short and to the point replies made it obvious to Peter that she’d rather ride in silence. She didn’t even bother to look at him when she spoke to him, “The Bitch thinks she’s above me” Peter thought to himself as the pull into the garage of the Davis home.

Peter had cleared the whips, paddles and various other tools of torture off of the basement walls, and he had removed the manacles from the spindle on the ceiling, storing all of these devises in a wooden crate. Then he covered the crate, sawhorse and dog cage with a tarp. And after the grand tour Kirsten fell in love with the place, telling Peter as they came back up into the kitchen…
“Mr. Billings, you have made yourself a sale, I love the place, it has so much charm and potential”

“I just knew you would love the place Senator Gillibrand, how about we drink a toast too seal the deal” Peter said with a handsome smile, holding up two tall stemmed glasses and a bottle of champagne.

“I don’t mean to come off as rude Mr. Billings, you have been very helpful and gracious to me, but it was a tiring flight, so I will have to take a rain check on that drink I’m afraid. If you could carry my bags in for me I’d be most appreciative, and I’ll contact you in the morning so we can draw up the necessary papers, now if you don’t mind”

Peter sit the bottle and glasses down on the kitchen counter, he couldn’t believe it; she was blowing him off like he was her bagboy, for a male chauvinist man like Peter this was a big blow to his ego.
“I know you’re not trying to be rude Senator… you don’t have to try, it just comes easy for an arrogant Cunt like you”

“I beg your pardon sir!” Kirsten says, stunned by Peter’s remark, his words were like a slap to her face, and to say she felt offended would be the understatement of the year.

“Oh you will be begging me for more then my pardon by the time I’m finish with you, ya self-righteous queen bee” realizing her predicament she is dumfounded, she is out here all alone with this man that is almost twice her size, and she has nothing to defend herself with. She has pepper spray in her purse, but it’s out in his Escalade. Then Peter starts to take control, telling the sexy Senator… “Tell me you’re sorry”

Out there in the world, Kirsten Gillibrand, is a woman with power and influence, but here in this country home alone with this hot-blooded man, she is just a woman, a scared little woman. Gathering her wits about her, she tries to defuse the situation by granting him his apology and accepting his offer for a toast, “I’m sorry Mr. Billings… perhaps we should have that drink”

“Yes a drink would be nice, why don’t you take your jacket off, and fix us a drink Kirsten” by calling her by her first name, and directing her to fix their drinks he is letting the Senator know he is now the one in charge, and she knew it would be foolish to challenge him given her present situation. But she didn’t want to remove her jacket, for she wasn’t wearing a bra under her blouse, so she leaves her jacket on and starts to walk over to the kitchen counter where the bottle of champagne and glasses are.

“Remove the jacket Kirsten” Peter says, the look of nervousness in her soft silvery eyes tells him she doesn’t want too, “I insist”

Kirsten hears the insistence in his tone as he becomes increasingly dominate over her. She is isolated here with him and she bends to his will, removing her blazer.
It is obvious that she isn’t wearing a bra by the way her nipples poke against the thin material of her blouse, and she feels Peter’s eyes on her breast as she walks to the counter and begins pouring the two of them a drink. When she picks up the two wine glasses to take to Peter, who is standing in the middle of the large kitchen, he stops her by saying…

“Very good Kirsten, now get down in the floor on your knees and bring me my drink”

But she is a very proud woman; this was asking too much, “No”

“Do as I tell you or that nanny of yours will be raising your kids until your husband finds them a step mom” Peter says in an agitated voice.

His threat of death paints images in her mind, of her children going through life without her there to help guide them, and her eyes tear up and she began too cry, as she sinks down to the Linoleum floor on her knees and begins to crawl across the floor towards Peter, holding the champagne glasses in her trembling little hands.

Peter takes both glasses from her, and as she knees there before him on her knees he says to her…
“I don’t drink”
And he pours the champagne slowly over her head.

The prouder a person is, the harder their fall from grace, and Kirsten’s was a hard fall. She was kneeling there in the floor crying profusely, as the champagne poured down her face and the front of her blouse, giving the highbred lady the look of a wet t-shirt contestant.

“Pleaseeee!... Pleaseeee! You can’t do this to meeee! I’m a United States Senator!” the pretty politician pathetically blubbers.

Peter raises his foot up placing in between her breast and shoves her down on her rear-end in the floor, yelling at her…
“Clean it up Senator! Clean it up with your body!”

She is setting with her knees up, her legs spread and her skirt raised to the tops of her thighs, and her wet blouse is transparent as it clings to her bear breast. And she is holding her hands together as if she were praying to Peter, as she begged…
“Pleaseee! Pleaseee! Pleaseeee!”

“Do it or you’re dead Bitch!” and the Proud Senator from New York was rolling around in the spilled champagne, mopping it up with the clothes she was wearing, as Peter the proud and powerful looked down smirking at her.

Kirsten’s surrender gave Peter power, her shame and humiliation gave him pride and pleasure. Kirsten was a powerful woman and a powerfully proud woman, and Peter was proud to be the man to put her in her place.
Peter reached down and ripped off her blouse, rendering the sexy Senator naked from her waistline up. Kirsten’s creamy white fun bags were even bigger than he had judged them to be, 32-Cs at least.
He grabbed her by the waistline of her skirt and picked her up by her skirt and flipped her upside down, and shook her out of her skirt and high heels, manhandling the little lady.

Now laying in the kitchen floor clad only in her black Silk Knit String Bikini Panties, Kirsten looks up at the man, who was too her right now, the most powerful man in her world. And just like the lowly Real Estate Agents, Ana Sevilla, and Debora Najera, or the common Hairdresser, Stephanie Lewis, the powerful Senator from New York, Mrs. Kirsten Gillibrand, begged Peter not to rape her, as she watched him start taking off his clothes.

“Please Mr. Billings sir please.. Please don’t do this to me.. I’m a woman that has considerable influence in Washington; I can get you anything you want”

“What I want is for you to get up on your knees you uppity little Cunt!.. If you don’t there will be an empty senate seat come tomorrow morning when I take you to the glades and feed you to the alligators!”

The U.S. senate meets in The Capitol Building, in Washington D.C. and there Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, fears no man. She is a shrewd Attorney and Politician that knows her rights and exercises them. Her constituency and adversaries alike, view her as a fearless warrior for the district she represents.
But here in the kitchen floor of the Davis estate, she had less courage than Ana or Stephanie either one. She got up to her knees in front of the naked Real Estate tycoon, and blubbering like a baby sobbed…

“Please don’t kill me Mr. Billings.. I’ll do anything you want me too”

“Of course you will Senator Gillibrand, of course you will” Peter says as he grabs her by one of her golden ear rings, and leads her by her ear, crawling on her knees, over to the kitchen table.
The tall man sits his ass down on the edge of the table with his feet still on the floor, and the shivering champagne soaked Senator is kneeling between his muscular legs crying as he told her...
“You must be famished after your flight Senator Sweet lips, and a hot meal is on the table ready for your consumption, now smell my table-meat.. and you had better get a good whiff.. one I can hear”

“SS-NN-II-FFFF!” the sexy Senator ran her nose down the side of Peter’s prick, sniffing it as pre-cum dripped from it’s piss slit down on the linoleum floor.

“Very good Senator.. Now then, put it in your mouth and suck yourself up a hot meal Ha! Ha!”
Some may think of the Senator as a survivor, doing what she felt she had to do too survive. Others may think her a cowardly cunt. To Peter she was a trophy, a high quality kill. And when she opened her steamy wet mouth and took in his cock, he arrogantly said to the sexy Senator… “Bon Appetit, Bitch!”

Fear, disgust, shame, humiliation, that is what the fair-haired, fair-skinned, panty clad senator felt, as she knelt there on her knees sucking Peter’s cock. But he had only begun to humiliate the little Capitol Hill cutie.
“I want you to always keep your eyes on me Senator`iet, especially when you have my cock in your mouth… so look up here at me”

Tears of humiliation and shame were gushing from her silver soft eyes, as they raked up Peter’s tanned, well toned torso. She could see the enjoyment in his ice-cold eyes and the smug grin on his thin lips. And kneeling there looking up at him with her red lips puffed out around his pole, she couldn’t help but feel small and inferior to him as he loomed overtop her.

“Old Harry Reid was right about one thing, you are definitely the hottest Senator on the Hill, bet that old fart would shit if he could see you now Ha! Ha! Maybe we will email him some picture of you later, from your laptop”
Kirsten, knew exactly what Peter was referring to, it was a statement made by The Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, at a New York City fundraiser, were he said…
"Many senators are known for many things," and that "We in the Senate refer to Senator Gillibrand as the hottest member."
It was a statement he made of her as she sat just a few feet away from him, and it was very belittling to her. The statement raised the eyebrows of all in attendance and caused her great embarrassment.

Images of “Dirty” Harry, (as the women in Washington refereed to him) flooded her mind. Images of the old man who constantly ogled her, setting in his office at his desk, with his pants down masturbating to pictures of her sent to him in his email, pictures of her being sexually assaulted, and she shudder with disgust.

Peter seen her shudder at his remake about Harry Reid, and he knew he had struck a nerve, so he played with it.
“Yea, I bet that old man is a lot like me, he would love to be me right now, putting the uppity Senator`iet Gillibrand in her proper place”

Looking down at the sexy Senator, trembling and crying with his cock halfway in her mouth made his chest swell with pride. Peter Billings the Real Estate Tycoon, felt like ‘Peter The Great’ the strong ruthless ruler, and he grabbed hold of the Senator’s little head, and forced her all the way down on his hard cock, and began feeding her his table meat.

And Kirsten could feel the sperm pumping through his thick, throat clogging Cum Cannon as his cum filled her stomach. And as he forcible feed the Senator his filthy load, he was smugly grunting…
“This is for you Harry! Awe-ha –ha-ha! This is for You!”

Peter had read many articles on the World Wide Web about Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, after he had spoken to her on the phone, the story about Harry Reid’s comment at the New York City fundraiser was just one of them.
Another story Peter read on the web about the sexy Senator was, how she use to be called by her nickname, Tina, a name adopted by her brother when he couldn't pronounce "Kirsten". She dropped the nickname and started going by her birth name when she began her professional career.

“Tina’s a good little cock sucker, yes she is” Peter patronizingly said, as he petted the top of her little head. Kirsten ‘Tina’ Gillibrand, realized Peter knew a whole lot about who she was. Only someone who was digging into her family’s history would have known her by her nickname of Tina, and to be called by her childhood nickname, by this commanding man, made her feel as naked to him on the inside as she was on the outside.

“Why are you doing this to me Mr. Billings?” the sobbing Senator asks, as she kneels before him trembling, looking up at him with her hair soaked in champagne and her lips glistening with his seed.

“Because I enjoy putting powerful uppity Bitches like you in their proper place… now crawl on your hands and knees to the bathroom, we’re going to get you cleaned up for some fucking”

Kirsten began to crawl on all fours across the large kitchen. She knew from the tour Peter had given her of the house, that she’d have to crawl through the kitchen, the living room, and halfway down the hallway to reach the bathroom. And knowing that only more shame and humiliation awaited her in the bathroom she was in no hurry to get there. So she was crawling slowly, until Peter kicked her in the ass with the side of his foot, yelling…
“Hurry up and get too crawling you little Cunt! I haven’t got all day to fuck you!”

Peter thought it was hilariously sexy, to see the little blond Senator scrambling as fast as she could through the kitchen on her hands and knees. And he kicked her little cushy tushy again as she entered the living room, and continued kicking her pretty little round butt down the hallway and into the Bathroom.

As soon as they entered the bathroom Peter opened the medicine cabinet and took out a pair of hand cuffs, and used them to secure Kirsten’s wrist behind her back.
His hand sized video recorder was taken out of the cabinet, placed on the countertop of the sink, and focused on the toilet, and he pulled a pantyhose mask down over his head before turning the camcorder on.
Also in the medicine cabinet was the cordless curling iron, a favorite tool of his, and he turned it on and set it on the countertop.

Lastly Peter took an O-ring gag out of the cabinet, but when he went to forced it into the Senator’s mouth she protested…
“No please you don’t need that please… I’ll be good”
But Peter forced it into her mouth and strapped it behind her head, as she knelt there sobbing and shaking in fear, confused by the things she seen him do.

“Stand up here my pretty little bathroom Bitch” Peter says as he pulls her up to her feet by the hair of her head.
As they stand facing each other, Peter rips off her panties, dropping them on the floor. Then he grabs Kirsten, drawing her in and hugging her soft, fair-skinned body up against his tanned, chiseled body, then he picks her up and flips her upside down with her quivering thighs on his shoulders straddling his head and her sweet smelling little yum yum was right under his chin.
“Time for some 69 bathroom style Junior Senator`iet Tina”
Peter says, as he bear hugs her around her midsection with one well muscled left arm, while grabbing the back of her little head like he was palming a basketball at the gym, and he crammed his half hard cock through the O-ring in her mouth and into her throat, but at least she was able to breath through her nose, although it was a labored breath.

The way this big strong man manhandled her so easily, made Kirsten feel like a little play doll in his arms. Then before she even knew what was happing, the big strong handsome beast walked with her over to the toilet and sat down on it.

“Gaawwwdddd!! This Can’t Be Happing TO MEEEE!!!” poor little, Kirsten ‘Tina’ Gillibrand, thinks to herself, as Peter sets on the toilet holding her upside down in his arms, with her little head sandwiched between his upper thighs, and stuffed down into the toilet bowl.
The back of her head is pressed against the concaved inside of the toilet bowl, which cocks her head forward, and presses the front of her pretty face up against his ass! The top of her head is submerged in the toilet water.

Peter can feel Kristen’s warm rapid breath against the bottom of his ballsack as it rest upon her upturned nostrils. Then his butt-hole began burping and belching up steamy hot gasses from his bowels, the foul gasses blasting her between her eyes. And she has no doubts about what will be coming next.

“NOOOOOO!!! NOOOOOOO!! NOOOOOOOO!!” Kirsten wanted to scream, as Peter’s mud snake slithered down the center of her forehead into the toilet bowel.
“Bastard! Mother fucking, Sick, Bastard!”
Were her thoughts, just before he started urinating down her throat, and she quickly realized she’d have to suck his hot piss down or she’d choke to death on it.

This was his first time doing this to any of his victims, in fact Peter wasn’t big on scat. But Peter was a staunch Regan Republican, and he resented Liberal Democrats like Kristen Gillibrand, for wanting to redistribute the wealth by heavy taxes on the rich.
“Who were they to take his hard earned money” was the way he saw it, and he wanted to give back to this lovely little liberal some of the shit her party was shoveling.
“There’s one for the Gipper Senator Gillibrand! Ha! Ha! Yea! This is for ole Ronaldus Magnus”

Peter’s horrid actions of using Kristen as a toilet were having a taxing effect on her mental and emotional state of mind, and she was wildly wiggling around in his big strong arms, as she sucked on his piss-hose drained his bladder empty.
His dirty deed done, Peter stands up off of the toilet, throwing the Senator off of him and sending her crashing down hard on the bathroom floor on her back, crushing her restrained arms underneath her.

Kristen lay on the bathroom floor, her pretty face smeared with Peter’s excrement. She is quivering in shock while looking up at the tall, toned and tanned, blue-eyed, blond-haired handsome man.
He had a body like Ryan Reynolds, but to her he looked ugly and evil as he loomed overtop of her wiping his ass with a wade of toilet paper.
Peter kneeled down on one knee beside the thoroughly shamed Senator, taking the wade of toilet paper he’d just wiped his stinking ass with and jammed it into her mouth, through her O-ring gag.
“You’re nothing Senator`iet.. A no body.. You’re nothing but a worthless Liberal Bitch Tina!”

Shock and Awe, that’s what the shit faced Senator was feeling, when she was dragged by her toilet soaked hair over to the bathroom sink, and forced to stare into the camera.
Shock and Awe, when she heard Peter say… “You think she is still the hottest looking senate member, Senator Reid?”
Shock and Awe, she felt, when she was yanked up to her feet by her hair, and bent over the sink’s countertop and forced to look at her shit stained face in the large mirror on the wall.
Shocking pain! Was what tormented little Kristen felt, when Peter grabbed the hot Curling Iron and impaled it all the way to its handle up her sweet round ass.

Kristen spit the dissolving toilet paper out of her mouth as she screamed through the O-ring gag. Peter was holding her down over the countertop, standing to the side of her, laughing at her franticly shacking and wiggling her sweet little booty, as she tried shaking and squeezing the hot iron out of her sizzling little butt-hole.

“AAAAA!!...” Kristen was shrieking in agony, and Peter loved the sight of her flopping around and kicking her shapely little legs, as her burning beefy buns quivered like jelly, until finally she managed to squeeze the hot iron out of her blistered little butt-hole, and it fell on the bathroom floor.

“That’s see you squeeze this out of your tailpipe Tina” Peter so smugly said to the Senator, as he stepped up behind her and plunged his iron hard cock all the way up her blistered butt-hole. And to Kirsten, Peter’s shaft of iron felt hotter than the Curling Iron as the silky walls of her rectum ripped like a banana peel around his thick iron shaft.

Like most sadist Peter enjoyed oral and anal sodomy the most. He could pound is wife Elisa’s pussy, and to his experience he’d never had a woman with a sweeter pussy then his wife’s. But what he couldn’t pound was Elisa’s mouth or asshole. Elisa was a proper lady, and on the rare occasion she sucked Peter’s cock, it was more of a hand job than a cock sucking, and he was lucky if he got that. And as far as Elisa’s ass, well that was a ‘Do Not Enter zone’. But with a woman like the Senator, there were no limits, he had the power to do anything he wanted, and what he wanted was to butt fuck Kristen’s brains out.

Like a race horse out of the gate, Peter was giving it all he had. The sound of his poundings hips smacking against the Senator’s creamy meaty buns, sounded like the clapping of applause. His jack hammering cock was ripping and tearing the silken walls of her rectum, as Peter held her by the hair of her head making her look at herself in the mirror. Finally peter slammed his prick balls deep up the Senator’s butt and blasted her bowels with his hot seed.

“You’re not feeling so high and mighty now are you Senator Gillibrand? Ha! Ha!” Peter proudly says, as he pulls his pillaging pork sword out of the Senator’s plundered little booty.

Peter cleaned Kirsten up in the bathtub before locking her up in the dog cage down in the basement. Then he left for the night and took his beautiful wife Elisa out for dinner at a ritzy restaurant in downtown Miami, before taking her home and treating her like a queen in the bedroom.
Peter loved Elisa; “My little Cinderella” was what he called her; she was the only light in his dark soul. Elisa had very fair skin like Senator Gillibrand, and Stephanie Lewis. Elisa had brown hazel eyes that changed colors, ranging from a hazel light-brown to a hazel baby-blue.
Elisa’s pearly white teeth were perfect, and her plump little nose was so feminine. Her thick dark-brown hair hangs down to the top of her firm round buttocks. For Peter, Elisa was pure perfection, and he loved her.

But Peter didn’t love Kristen Gillibrand. And despite her being a prominent well respected lady of elegance and class, to Peter she was disposable goods. This loyal loving wife and doting mother was just a toy, a beautiful piece of meat to be enjoyed and devoured then thrown away.

But Peter was going to play a game of politics and perversion between Democratic Junior Senator Kristen Gillibrand, and The Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, also a Democrat, before he brought Kristen’s life to an abrupt end.
Peter using Kristen’s laptop and her email account, emailed Senator Harry Reid the video of what he had done to Kristen in the bathroom, in the video he instructed Senator Reid…
“If it is your wish that I release Senator Gillibrand without bringing further harm to her, call a News Conference on the steps of the Capital Building by 12noon tomorrow, begging for her safe release. If Kristen and I do not see a nation wide News Conference at noon tomorrow we will be send you a video call at 12:15pm, to hear your explanation and to discus her future health and well being”

At 11:45am the following morning Peter has Kristen hanging by her wrist in the cuffs and chains that he attached back to the spindle. Her arms are up over her head as she stands on the tips of her toes. Kristen is frightened but hopeful as she looks at a card table several feet in front of her, and on the card table is a Television and her laptop, CNN is the station the TV is tuned into. Peter has assured Kristen that Harry’s News Conference at noon will earn her release.

12:07 past noon, no News Conference. 12:15pm Peter sends Senator Reid a video call from Kristen’s laptop, and he answers the call from his office computer.

“Good afternoon Senator Reid”
Peter greets the Senator wearing his pantyhose mask, as he and Kristen look at him setting at his desk.
“Did you not understand how imperative it was for Senator Gillibrand that you hold a News Conference asking for her release?”

“I understood perfectly sir, I just don’t see how it is in my best interest to get caught up in Senator Gellibrand’s affairs” was Harry’s reply.

“For the love of God Mr. Reid you have to help me please, didn’t you even watch what this man did to me in that video?” Kristen blurts out; shocked at his apparent lack of concern for what other atrocities Peter will do to her.

“Yes I watched it Kristen… in fact I have watched it several times” ‘Dirty’ Harry answered with a half smirk on his face.

Kristen was dumfounded by the smug look on the Majority Leader’s face, and his answer was saying to her that he enjoyed seeing what Peter Monster had subjected her to.
Peter grinned at Senator Reid’s answer. But his answer was not a surprise to Peter. After reading the news article about Senator Reid’s sexist comment towards Senator Gillibrand, he had a gut feeling old Harry would appreciate the bathroom video of Kristen. Peter’s hunch also told him that, if Harry didn’t hold a News Conference but accepted the video call, it would be in hopes of seeing Kristen’s demise live and first hand. And he said to the powerful Majority leader…

“I can understand your reluctance at dirtying your hands in this matter Senator Reid. But the email I sent you from little Tina’s email account is documentation of your ability to have interceded in the Senator`iet’s behalf, yet you did and said nothing. Very damming and a sure end to your political career if word of your none assistance of her was brought into the limelight, don’t you think Senator?”

Nothing was more important to the Senate Majority Leader than his position of power in Washington DC. And he knew what Peter had just said to him was true, and he would be damned if he’d let the life of some female Junior Senator threaten his position of power. And after a half minute of silence Harry Reid replied…
“I think she is a liability to the both of us sir, and you seem like a man capable of eliminating liabilities”

Worthlessness, helplessness and hopelessness are what Kristen was feeling as she hung naked by her wrist for ‘Dirty’ Harry’s undeniable pleasure. Kirsten knew she was the liability that Harry was suggesting to Peter to eliminate. She knew Harry’s words were a death sentence for her, and the naked Senator from New York began crying and trembling before the powerful Majority Leader, who she’d hope would be her savior, and she was pleading for him to intercede in her behalf…
“Please Harry Please!.. I have children Harry!.. Please you have to help me Harry please I’m begging you Harry help me”

Peter cut in, without giving Senator Harry a chance to reply to Kristen’s tearful pleas for him to help her.
“So is it your wish that our pretty little problem be dealt with quickly Senator Reid?”

“I see no reason to be in such a rush young man…” Harry stated, “… In fact I have cleared my schedule for the entire day to watch you work, and you seem like a man who enjoys his work”

“So what is your pleasure Senator?” Peter asks.

“Whip the Bitch!... and whip her good” Harry said, as Kristen looked at the live laptop video of ‘Dirty’ Harry setting at his desk undoing his pants.

SMACK!! … The thick heavy wooden paddle Peter was wielding in his strong hand was brought down across Kristen’s white, creamy, round, buttocks with brutal authority.
Kristen’s sexy body came to life instantly, her sexy legs kicking like they were peddling an imaginary bicycle, as she screamed at the laptop video of ‘Dirty’ Harry jerking off to her shame and pain.
“Harry! Harry! Help Me Harry!”
Kristen screamed and begged.

SMACK!.. SMACK!.. SMACK!... Peter laid the heavy, unforgiving, wooden plank across her quivering burning buns.
“MERCY! MERCY! MERCY!!!”
Kristen shrieked in agony, while seeing Harry, jerking and stoking his senatorial cock at the sight of his Junior Senator screaming and begging for him to help her. Kicking her little white legs and bucking at the hips, as Peter beat her ass till it was glowing bright red.

Until nearly 6:00pm, Peter made all of ‘Dirty’ Harry’s sexual fantasies of Senator Kristen Gillibrand come true. Before Harry’s lustful eyes she was tortured, raped and sodomized as she hung from the manacles, as well as now being strapped down to the sawhorse.

With the energy that his little blue pills gave his cock, Harry fired off several loads of cum, as he watched Peter methodically torture and sodomize little Kirsten Gillibrand, but finally Peter brought the festivities to and end, saying…

“Well Senator Reid, today is my wedding anniversary to my beautiful wife, and as we speak she is probably on her way to meet me in our Penthouse suite, at the Fontainebleau Resort Hotel for a romantic weekend, and I am running late, so,”

Peter never even ended his statement, for Senator Harry ended it for him by interrupting him and saying…
“I want that piece of New York trash to die with your cock up her ass, while those breathtaking hazel eyes of hers stare into the monitor at me”
Harry requested of Peter.

Peter scooted the sawhorse even closer to the laptop that was setting on the card table, so that her head was no more than a foot and a half away from the laptop.
Peter then stepped up at the tail end of the sawhorse pressing his cock up to Kristen’s sore little ass. In his hands he held a length of nylon rope at both ends, and he wrapped it around Kristen’s little neck, as her scared, sad, soft silvery eyes looked pleading at Harry Reid, and her last words before Peter pulled the rope tautly around her neck and rammed his cock up her ass were…
“Please Harry I’ll do anything for you”

“I’m sorry Senator Gillibrand, but it looks like Senator Cantwell, well soon be our hottest senate member” Harry said with a grin, as he watched the big strong man in the pantyhose mask raping Kristen in the ass as he strangles the life out of her.

Kristen was unable to speak or cry out; only gurgling noises escaped her lips, as her flickering terrified eyes looked at the Senator jacking off in his office chair grunting in pleasure at her…
“You’re not feeling so high and mighty now are you Senator Gillibrand? Ha! Ha!”
The same words Peter had spoken to her as she lay on the bathroom floor with her pretty face smeared with feces

Harry’s words that echoed Peter’s were the last words Senator Kristen Gillibrand ever heard as her beautiful eyes rolled back in her head and her sexy little body fell limp on the sawhorse, Kristen Gillibrand, was dead.
Harry shot his slimy load high in the air, as Peter continued pound Kristen’s corps in the ass for several minutes, before he filled her butt-hole with his murderous seed.
Peter and Harry ended the video call with the understanding that both emails had to be deleted.

Peter looks at his watch, “Damnit! I’m running even latter than I thought” he says out loud to himself. It was 8:00pm, the time he was suppose to meet his wife Elisa, at the bar of the Fontainebleau Hotel. But he still had to clear Senator Gillibrand’s email, wipe down everything in the home Kristen may have touched, and take her to the everglades for disposal. Elisa was going to have to spend the first night at The Fontainebleau by herself.

“I better call Elisa”…
Old 03-13-2012, 08:29 PM   #6
jwham
Privileged Member

Chapter 6: Peter … Peter.

Peter ‘Pet’ Goings was on a roll and living in luxury at The Fontainebleau Resort Hotel in Miami Florida. Gambling and winning in its Casino and drinking at the extravagant bar.
And Peter was setting at the bar drinking a Long Island Iced Tea, when he seen the busty brown-haired beauty, wearing a white form hugging knee length dress, making her way to the bar.
Her dress’s tank-top design nicely displayed her delicious looking ‘D’ sized breast, and Pet loved the way they slightly jiggled as she walked. She had the graceful stride of an angel, her steps were so light she seemed to drift across the floor in her white high heel pumps, and she took a seat at the bar, just one barstool down from Pet.

“Would you like a Martini Mrs. Billings?” the barkeep asks. “Obviously she’d been here before” Pet says to himself, “a high class ho”

“That would be nice, thank you Nick” she answered in a soft sexy voice bearing a hint of a southern accent.

“And Nick, put the lady’s drink on my tab”

“Yes Mr. Goings sir” the barkeep says, as he fixes Mrs. Billings Martini.

Elisa Billings was use to men making advances towards her when her husband Peter was not around, “Where was he, he should have been here by now” She thinks to herself as she thanks Pet for picking up her drink…
“Thank you, that’s very nice of you sir”

Trying to be charming Pet replies, “Please call me Pet.. and it is my pleasure to buy a beautiful lady a drink, and you look stunning if I may say”

“God what a lame come on” Elisa thinks to herself, but replies back politely, “Well I’m very flattered Pet, and thanks again for the drink”

Pet has enough Long Island Iced Teas in him to think that a young beautiful woman like Elisa was charmed by the flirting of a beer bellied balding man like him.
“It is I who would be flattered lovely lady, if you would joined me for dinner tonight”

Elisa flashes her big diamond wedding ring at Pet as she politely declines his invitation to dinner…
“You seem like a really nice man Pet, but I am married and awaiting my husband’s arrival”
“Ring-a-ling” Elisa’s pulls her cell phone from her handbag “Saved by the bell” she thinks to herself as she says to Pet…
“It’s from my husband; now if you’ll excuse me Pet”
And she turns away from this chubby balding man that was annoying her.

Pet can only hear Elisa’s side of the conversation as she speaks to her husband…
“Late? … How late? … Tomorrow morning! … Peter it’s our anniversary… no I’m not mad at you baby, I know you work hard … I have a surprise for you when you get here … kiss, kiss its you I miss”
And Elisa put the phone back in her purse, and excused herself from Pet and the bar to go to her Penthouse suite.

When Elisa got to her suite, she couldn’t wait to try on her surprise she had for Peter, it was a sexy two piece, suspender style Tuxedo Teddy, with a collar, halter neck, bow detail and matching thong. She just knew he was going to love it as she looked at her self in the full length mirror. And she was wearing the Twist Diamond Pendant her husband had given to her on their last anniversary in this very Hotel Suite.

Elisa was a little startled when she heard the knocking on her Penthouse door; she hadn’t ordered any room service…
“Who is it?”

“I have a flower delivery for Mrs. Billings from a Peter Billings” Pet said, with his hand in front of his mouth too disguise his voice, as he held a rose box up in front of the peep hole.

Peter’s way of apologizing, Elisa thought to herself, as she put the chain lock on the door before partially opening it, and asked the delivery man to hand the roses through the opening.
But Pet threw his shoulder against the door snapping the chain, and the door flung open crashing into little Elisa stunning her and knocking her to the Penthouse floor.
Pet put up the ‘Do not disturb’ sign on the door before slamming it shut and locking it.

To Pet’s advantage; the rooms at The Fontainebleau Resort Hotel were soundproofed. The privacy of their guests was of the most importance to the Hotel, and this soundproof suite meant Pet could play as rough as he wanted, and Pet liked it rough. Looking down at the stunned stunning beauty on the floor Pet says to her…
“Well now, that slutty little Teddy must be the surprise I heard you telling your husband about… very nice indeed, he would have loved it Ha! Ha!”

Elisa had lived a pampered, protected lifestyle since the day she was born, and she was ill prepared to handle the likes of the man she had met in the bar…
“Get out of my room before I call Hotel security”
She demands as she tries to get up off the floor.

Pet just grins at her as he reaches down and grabs both of her little bare feet, holding her sexy long legs up in the air as she lays in the floor on her back. Then spreading her legs wide open he started stomping the heel of his hard soled shoe down on her tender little pussy muffin, stomping it like it was on fire and he was trying to stomp out the flames.

THUMP! – THUMP! – THUMP! His big foot slammed down on her tender little twat with a sickening thud. Elisa was rolling around in pain on the floor at Pet’s feet after he let go of her, and he began taking off his clothes telling her…
“I’m going to fuck you until your ears leak you pretty little thing”

Panic and fear were in Elisa’s hazel eyes, as she looked up at the old man she had met down at the bar, now standing overtop of her with his hands on his hips, butt ass naked.
And she was appalled at the sight of his hairy tattooed body and his round beer gut, as he stood there straddling her waist. And as she looks up at him through teary eyes she sees the tattoo of PET on the belly of his jerking cock, “this man is pure trash” she thinks to herself, as she makes the same plea to Pet that so many other wives had made to her own husband…
“Please don’t hurt me Pet, pleaseee!”

But Pet had no more mercy in him for her, than Elisa’s husband had for his victims. And he got down on his knees straddling her chest, with his cock over her pretty face leaking pre-cum down on her. After a droplet of his slime dripped from his cock’s piss slit down onto the tip of her pretty little nose, the sobbing 29-year old turned her head to the side, and as another drop splashed on her cheek Pet yelled at her…
“Look up here at me Bitch or I’ll kill ya!”

Like a frightened kitten Elisa looks back up at Pet, and like a leaky faucet ‘drip-drip-drip’ his pre-cum dribbled down on her nose. And as she looks up at the underside of the fat man’s tattooed cock he tells her…
“Kiss Big Pet and ask him if you can suck him”

“God Pleas-‘SMACK!’”

“Shut up and do it Bitch or I swear I’ll break every bone in your pretty face!” Pet threatens her after slapping her.

Pet’s prick jerks with pleasure as he feels Elisa’s soft angelic lips press up to the tattoo on the underbelly of his 10in cock, kissing it, as her stuttering soft southern voice sobbed…
“C-c-could I-I-I s-suck you Big P-P-Pet?”

“You sure can Anniversary Girl” Pet says with a smile, and she slowly opens her quivering lips and lets his hideous tattooed cock into her mouth.
“Don’t just lay there holding it in your mouth Anniversary Girl, get to sucking on Big Pet”

But Elisa never enjoyed sucking cock, and so she hadn’t much practice pleasing a man with her mouth, even though she had a perfect mouth for the task.
But Pet mistook her inexperience as a lack of enthusiasm and it pissed Pet off, and he pulled his cock out of her mouth and sat his hairy stinking ass crack down on her pretty face, and began rubbing his butt-hole up and down the front of her tear soaked face. Grinding his asshole down on the tip of her perfect little nose and pressing his rubbery greasy rim against her lips…
“If you don’t want to suck Big Pet you can suck my ass then Bitch!.. Now get your tongue up my ass!”

What Pet want Elisa to do was just to filthy and disgusting for her to do, as frightened as she was she just could not bring herself to stick her tongue up his stinking asshole.
“Nooo! Nooo! I won’t do it! I don’t care if you kill me, I won’t do that for you”

The pampered and protected Elisa was proving to be a woman of courage and inner strength. She was a woman whose dignity was more precious to her than her life. But Pet had run into her kind of woman before…
“Oh I will kill you Bitch, but not until that rich hubby of yours gets here, then I will kill him in front of you, and then look through your purse and see if you have any little ones that need killing. I will kill your whole family Bitch if you don’t give me my pleasure”

The smug smile of victory crossed Pet’s lips, and the sad look of defeat shown in Elisa’s sexy eyes, as she began prodding Pet’s poop shoot with the tip of her soft wet tongue.
“That’s a good start Mrs. B, but I want your tongue deep up my shit hole with your sweet lips pressed tightly around the rim and with you doing some serious butt-sucking.. or your whole family is dead!”

Predators like Pet, and Elisa’s husband Peter knew that a surefire way of breaking a defiant woman was to threaten the lives of their children and loved ones. And Pet could tell that Elisa loved Peter and her children very much, for her hot wet tongue shot deep into his stinking, steamy asshole, and her puckered lips started sucking on his greasy rubbery rim like it was Manna from Heaven. Then Peter said with a loud grunt…
“Happy Anniversary ya whore!”

And he blasted her sucking lips with a blast of gas that filled her lungs like it had been pumped into them by an inhaler, and his foul gas filled her lungs to capacity. Then he raised his ass up off of her pretty face, straddling her chest on his knees, as she looked up at him with her eyes bulging in shock. And as he shot his slimy seed all over her pretty face, Elisa belched his gas back up out of her lungs, and Pet laughed at her as he mockingly said to her…
“Damn your breath stinks like shit Bitch!”

Pet yanked her teddy’s suspender off of her big D-sized fun-bags, and plopped his cock down between them. Elisa soft creamy melons had areolas the size of silver dollars with nipples as thick as his fingertips; they were a beautiful pair of puppies. And he took them in his hands and wrapped them around his cock, and he began tit fucking the fair-skinned Queen of Peter Billings, his wife’s soft warm milk jugs soon making Pet hard again.

“Why are you doing this to me” Elisa cried out in shame, as she look up at the grunting, hairy, fat man, his face gloating down at her with the look of pleasure, as he seesawed his cock back and forth between her big breast.

“I knew I was gonna do you the second you came flaunting they big tits, and strutting that pretty little ass of yours into the bar tonight Anniversary Girl. Tell me does Mr. B have a cock as big as mine?” Peter says, showing his manly pride of his 10in Cum Cannon.
And in a proud, feisty, spiteful voice, Elisa blurts out, “Yes!... Yes he does!”

It was actually a turn on for Pet to see this young lady standing up for her husband, while her pretty faced glistened with his ass sweat and sperm. But her feistiness faded fast when Pet got up off of her, and yanked her up to her feet by pulling on her big tits. And as he firmly clutched her big Ds in his hands, he looks her in the eyes and asks her…
“But has he ever stuck it up that high class ass of your?”

Elisa didn’t reply, she didn’t have too, the color of her hazel-grey eyes turning to hazel-green said it all; she was scared. But Pet wanted the feisty Elisa to answer him, and still clutching her tits he violently shook her like she was a misbehaving child, and he yelled in her face…
“Answer me Anniversary Girl!”

“Please don’t do that to me pleaseeee!.. Please Pet Pleaseee!” Elisa begged.

Pet couldn’t think of nothing sweeter than a scared anal virgin begging him not to rape her in the ass. And he told her in a scornful voice…
“Oh I’m gonna do it to ya Anniversary Girl! I’m gonna butt fuck you all night long!”

Then Pet let go of one of her tits and slugged her with his balled up fist right across her temple, knocking her out cold, but he stood there holding her up by her tit like she was a limp doll.
Pet then laid Elisa belly down on the king sized bed, stripping her of her Tuxedo Teddy. Then he spread Elisa’s long shapely legs wide apart, and using draw cords that he ripped from the balcony curtains he tied her ankles to the ‘end of the bed bench’.
Pet then separated Elisa’s waist length brown hair in two pigtails, and he brought her wrist up beside her head and tied her pigtails around her wrist, binding her wrist to the sides of her head with her own hair. And lastly he stuffed the pillows from the bed under her hips to prop her sweet virgin ass up in the air.

When Elisa came back to, things were still fuzzy to her; Pet’s punched had really rattled her brain. She tried to draw her spread legs together, she couldn’t, and she couldn’t roll over. The most she could manage to do was to prop her face up off the mattress on her elbow with her wrist tugging at her hair.
She looked around the Hotel room the best that she could bound like this, and did not see the tattooed trash that she met at the bar. Although he had left her tied in an uncomfortable awkward position she was thankful he was gone and she was thankful she had not been raped or anally sodomized.

Elisa’s relief was short lived when she heard the bathroom toilet flush. Then she seen Pet come strutting out of the bathroom, and Big PET was standing at attention. She saw her cell phone in his hand, and Pet said to her…
“I was just in the bathroom taking a crap and reading the text message you and your husband Peter send back and forth to each other, he sure is a romantic isn’t he “My little Cinderella” Ha! Ha!”

“My little Cinderella” was what Elisa’s husband Peter, would call her every time they ended a text message or phone call, and she always replied back to him saying “kiss, kiss it’s you I miss”.

Elisa sobs as Pet brings the Rose Box he used to get her to open the door with over to the bed, and dumped its contents out on the mattress at the head of the bed. She saw wire pliers, a tattoo gun, one rose flower, and a half used tube of superglue.
Elisa knew the only purpose the wire pliers could have was to cause her pain, and his tattoo gun told her he planned on branding her forever; as for the superglue she could only speculate what his intent was for that. Peter used Elisa’s cell phone to record the expression on her face as she sobbed…
“Please don’t hurt me.. My husband will pay you anything you want.. Pleaseeee!”

Pet placed Elisa’s cell phone on the mattress under her face so it would film her suffering as he took the wire pliers and began squeezing her fingertips with them. One by one he crushed each fingertip between the steel jaws of his wire pliers.
Aside from the genitals, the fingertips possess the highest concentration of touch receptors among all areas of the human skin, making them extremely sensitive to temperature and pressure, and so poor little Elisa’s pain was extreme.
But Pet wasn’t done, for after crushing her fingertips he moved down to her pretty little toes, and her sexy young body danced on the mattress in agony; she was flopping, jerking, twitching and twisting as she screamed for mercy, her wrist jerking and yanking at her own hair.

With her laying there withering in pain, Pet put the wire pliers back in the Rose Box and picked up his tattoo gun. And he stopped filming as he got on the bed and tattooed a message meant for Elisa’s husband to see, when he found her in the morning.
On her left white meaty buttock he tattooed “Kiss, kiss its you I miss” and on her right buttock he tattooed “Little Cinderella loves Big PET!”

After branding her ass with the tattoo gun, Peter lays down on top of Elisa, pressing the balloted head of his cock up to her virgin butt-hole. He then tells her to say her goodbyes to her husband, before turning Elisa’s cell phone camera back on, and he holds it in front of her face, as the defeated broken woman in all her suffering, weakly sobs into the camera…
“Kiss, kiss its you I miss”

And then Pet grunts loudly as he rams his cock up Elisa’s butt-hole. “Little Cinderella is my Bitch now Mr. B”

Pet turned back off the cell phone camera and for the next 20 minutes he pounded his bunrod between Elisa’s quivering beefy buns. His 10inches of PET meat ripping and tearing her cushy tushy’s tight little tunnel with every stroke, until finally he came up her sweet little butt.

Pet got up off of Elisa, getting the superglue, and then he stands up on the mattress. He then reaches down and takes Elisa’s hands in his and pulls her up to her knees. And as she keels there with her wrist bound in her long hair, Pet shot superglue up her nostrils and pinched her nose shut, and he held her by the nose until her nostrils were stuck shut.

Pet knelt down on one knee in front of Elisa, and looking into the terrified eyes of the stay at home housewife, he said to her…
“Now I’m going to kill Little Cinderella”

“Please, please I don’t want to die” Elisa begs.

(Pet) “It doesn’t matter to me one iota what you want Mrs. Billings, you were a dead woman as soon as you walked into the bar tonight”

(Elisa) But why? Why do you have to kill me? I have a family”

(Pet) “Doing what I’ve done to you would land me behind bars for life, and I ain’t going to prison over some piece of ass”

(Elisa) “But I won’t tell anyone it was you if you just let me live.. I swear it Pet I swear it!.. Pleaseeee all I want is to live!”

(Pet) “I’m sorry Cinderella, but you’re not worth the risk and crying and begging isn’t going to help you. Now I’m going to break your lower jaw so you can’t bite me, and then I’m going to choke you to death on my fucking cock!”

Terror had a vice-like grip on Elisa, as she stared into those death-like eyes that were devoid of all emotions. She realized there was nothing she could say to convince this tattooed Demon to spare her life. And panic stricken into silence, a ghastly whiteness spread over her face.

WHACK! – Pet punched her across her lower jaw, but he only dislocated it and knocked some of her pearly white teeth loose - WHACK! – SNAP!! - A second time got the job done, Little Cinderella’s jaw shattered, and several of her teeth were now bouncing around on the mattress.

“That ort to take care of those pecker wreckers of yours Bitch” Pet says with a snicker, before plunging his cock between her succulent lips and wedging it tightly down her narrow throat.

With her nose glued shut and Big PET obstructing Elisa from breathing through her mouth, her fate was sealed. And Pet turned her cell camera back on and was filming the look of terror in Mrs. Billings hazel eyes, as she lived the last moments of her life.
Holding her little head down on his death-pole with one hand and filming her terror stricken eyes with the cell camera in his other hand. Pet felt so powerful and so alive, as he slowly snuffed out the young life of this vivacious woman.

When her choking throat mussels stopped clutching and squeezing his cock, Pet knew Elisa was dead. But even in death he used her to get himself off one last time, by pumping her lifeless mouth up and down on his cock until he dump his deathly venom down her throat.
Finally satisfied, pet pulled his Lady Killer out of Elisa’s broken mouth and held her with her head cocked back, so that she was looking up at him with her pretty face frozen in a glassy stare of horror; her death face. Pet gets a nice close up of Elisa’s death face with her cell camera, and the he films the tattooed belly of his cock, PET.

Pet prepared Elisa’s body in the manner that he wanted her husband to find her in when he arrived to celebrate his wedding anniversary with his beloved wife. Then he put everything he brought with him back into the Rose Box. Elisa’s cell phone he laid on the nightstand. And after he dressed he went to his room one floor down from Elisa’s Penthouse suite and got a good night’s sleep.

After calling his wife Elisa and telling her he was stranded out of town on business and couldn’t make it to The Fontainebleau Resort Hotel until the following morning.
Peter Billings tidied up the Davis estate, cleared the Senator’s email clean, and then loaded Senator Kirsten Gillibrand’s naked corps into his Escalade, and took her to the everglades for disposal.
Deep in the glades he opened the back door of his SUV and pulled out the lifeless naked body of the once influential woman, and tossed her into a swampy roadside ditch, and stood there grinning as the swamp water sucked her down, never to be seen again.

10am the next morning Peter Billings arrives at The Fontainebleau, knowing him by sight the desk clerk hands him a door card and he walks over and presses the elevator button.
When the elevator door opens, one killer named Peter steps into the elevator as another killer named Peter steps off.

Peter Billings opens the door to his Penthouse suite to see the only light in his dark life, sprawled out naked on the king sized bed, belly down with her ass in the air. And he sees a red rose sticking out of her asshole and reads her branded butt cheeks. “Kiss, Kiss its you I miss” … “Little Cinderella loves Big PET!”

“NOOOO!! NOOOOOO!! ELISA!!! ELISA!!!” Peter Billings cry out. For the first time in his life, he is able to relate to all the pain and grief he has so delightfully caused many other husbands, as he looks at the only person he felt love for, done in the same manner he had done so many other innocent women.
Later at home in a grief stricken daze he goes through Elisa’s cell phone and sees the video of her torture, rape and death.

The Grease Monkey Stephanie Lewes was married to, was strong enough to pick up the shattered pieces of his life and go on, as were the loved ones of his other victims. But Peter Billings didn’t have that kind of strength and he hanged himself.

Peter ‘Pet’ Goings, went on raping and killing for the next 5 years. He was found dead of a heart attack in a cheap Motel room in Dallas Texas. With 2 dollars to his name he was buried in a Potter’s Field in Texas.

The End.
Old 03-13-2012, 10:43 PM   #7
spacer_350

spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)

One of the best works of one of my favorite Authors--Keep It Up!
spacer_350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 04:58 PM   #8
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wow man! Intense!
Old 03-29-2012, 03:49 PM   #9
jwham
Privileged Member

I thank both of you very much for reading my story.
Old 03-29-2012, 04:48 PM   #10
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

I LOVED the tying of her wrists with her own hair! Brilliant! And then her husband finding her with the rose sticking out of her ass! That was great too. Another nice touch was gluing her nostrils shut and then choking her to death with his dick. Very insidious!
Old 04-02-2012, 05:36 AM   #11
curiousdel

curiousdel Level 3 (300+)curiousdel Level 3 (300+)curiousdel Level 3 (300+)curiousdel Level 3 (300+)

Yet another great story!!! I love reading your stories!!
curiousdel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:04 PM   #12
jwham
Privileged Member

It has been a while since I have visited this site, I thank you both, bedroomvile8r & curiousdel for reading and commenting kindly on my story.