Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-15-2007, 06:33 AM   #1
SexySweetNipples

SexySweetNipples Level 1 (100+)SexySweetNipples Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via Yahoo to SexySweetNipples
Default "Teaching a Tease" (SexySweetNipples and alg9)

Where you watching me ? As I walked home tonight.It is late and I usually walk home alone.My apartment is dark as I un-lock the door. The rooms are filled with cool crisp air. Spring has finally arrived after a long winter and I foolishly left windows open to air out that musky winter smell.Are you already inside, waiting ?
I have a habit of taking off my clothes on the way to the bathroom when one else is home and my roommates are gone for the weekend.Are you in the shadows starting to react as each piece of clothing hits the floor ? I always shower first after an evening at the bar. My shower has a clear door and I step in under the hot streams. The door fogs up quickly.Can you still see my naked form, lathering and caressing my body? Do you see me use my back brush ? First on my back then my legs.Hmmmmmm, are you watching as I place it between my slightly parted legs and begin to rub on my pussy ? Can you hear my soft moans over the sound of the water ? Are you smiling ?
Do you watch as I get out and dry off ? Are you tempted to take me now or curious about the rest of my routine ? I rub a lotion all over my body, stopping at my firm breasts and fondle them a moment, pinching on the nipples. Do your eyes grow wide as my nipples grow hard and you can see of wonderfully well they look peaked on my large breasts ? Are you close enough to smell the heavenly scent of my lotion ? It makes my skin so soft. I blow dry my hair.Are you getting excited ?
Do you watch as I walk to the kitchen, still naked and get a cold beer from the frige. Do you go and get one after I leave the room or have you been here waiting long enough that you have already had a few ?
Have you followed as I go into my room ? Jumping on top of my large four poster bed, I switch on a small lamp by the side of the bed. Is your cock getting harder as you see that I didn't notice the pieces of rope on the floor under the bed, each attached to a post ? I'm laying on top of the covers and switch on the TV and then the VCR. You can hear sex sounds coming from the screen.Sounds of pain and pleasure. What are you thinking as you realize that I am watching a bdsm tape ? Do you smile as you think that I am a watcher but too chicken to be a player ? Are you about to change that ?
Do you have a good view as I part my legs and begin to rub on my pussy with one hand as the other fondles and pinches more on my nipples ? Screams and cries coming from the tape, I reach over and take a big dildo out of the bedside drawer. Is your cock starting to throb as I place the tip in my cunt ? Only half-way it goes in. Are you thinking that I am the sort of woman who holds back ? Are you stroking your hard cock as you listen to me moan into an orgasm ? Are you annoyed that after quickly cumming I place the dildo back in the drawer and reach for a small blanket on the foot of the bed ?I switch off the light and now only the hue of the TV lights the room. Covering up, I grab a big pillow and hug it like a grateful lover as the wave of orgasm still quivers within me. I watch a few more moment of the video before turning it off.A small amount of moonlight and alittle eye focus and you can still see my form on the bed as I snuggle into sleep.
What a bitch ? You think, you should of known. One orgasm than she goes to sleep. What a tease ? You have watched me.Going to bars. Excepting drinks from guys even talking to a few. So much the flirt ! Wearing skimpy outfits. Showing off my cleavage for all to see then always leaving alone.Angers you doesn't it ? After you were so nice to her. What a fucking tease ! But you have planned it all so well, haven't you ? Have you removed all your clothes already ? Adjusted the small mask on your face ? Just covering the top part of your face, not your mouth. You have plans. You move quietly and slowly to the edge of the bed. You had placed your bag of props under it. Ha ! The bitch didn't notice that either.Reaching down you get out the gag and hold it tightly in your hand. You were watching and planning. Roommates gone for the weekend.She doesn't have to be at work til Monday.It late on a friday night. Yes! You have plenty of time to teach this tease a lesson or two. What are you waiting for ?
SexySweetNipples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 02:04 PM   #2
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I had been following her for weeks, ever since I spent an entire night in a bar paying for all her drinks and generally being the nice guy and she completely blew me off. If she doesn't want the nice guy, I am more than happy to be evil. The stalking had finally lead to this golden oppurtunity, her house completely empty and her windows wide open inviting me in. Almost like she is begging for it. I slink through the shadows, several times almost abandoning my plans and jumping her, when she first started stripping, looking at her in the shower, and when she applied the lotion.
But restraint won out, I had planned this for too long to risk something happening. Finally she goes to sleep, poor unobservant little tease, never noticing that I had been following her around, that I came when she did, watching the video. That our first encounter would be so much longer as a result.
Sitting next to her naked form on the bed, I gently, ever so gently tie the ropes I left to her wrists. I look down and debate tying her feet as well, but decide I want her kicking, while I take her. With one last glance over her body, I brutally shove the gag into her mouth and connect it behind her head. She bolts awake and begins to struggle.
"Good evening, I have so many fun things planned for you."
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 02:35 PM   #3
SexySweetNipples

I'm dreaming...it's one of my dark, hot ones from watching those damn videos right before I fall asleep...I'm in my bed and I can feel someone pulling my arms away from me and tying my wrists...I can feel hot breath on one of my nipples as I feel the haze of sleep confusing me...my arms now out stretched...I've dreamed this one ever since I bought this king-size four poster bed...I squeeze my thighs together...I can still feel the wet of my bedtime fun...suddenly, a jerk of my head being lifted up...my eyes not focusing...I open my mouth to scream and something is shoved in...I never had this vivid a dream before...I am dreaming ??? Aren't I ??? As if hearing my thoughts...a sharp pain rushes through my left nipple as it is pinched hard...my groan is muffled by the gag in my mouth as my eyes begin to focus...the small lamp on my dresser has been lit and I can see that I am not alone in my room....I can't see his face...I'm NOT dreaming !!!! Someone is here and I'm spread out naked on my bed !!!! My mind races as I teast the bonds on my wrists...wait !! he hasn't tied my legs and I begin to try and kick the fugure leaning over me....I hear his voice and it sends chivers down my spine....this is not a dream....

Last edited by SexySweetNipples; 12-16-2007 at 02:36 PM. Reason: oops
Old 12-16-2007, 02:46 PM   #4
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I see her finally come through the fog of sleep, it took a few minutes and a violent pinch of her beautiful nipple, but I can wait. I sit over her, stroking my cock while she struggles beneath me. I keep an evil smile on my face, as she finally realizes what is going on. Leaning over the bed, I pull up my toy bag and dump it out in her view, various whips, chains, brass knuckles, and dildos pour out, and some of the cold metal lands on her body.

"I bet you are the type who likes it rough. SHould it be the whip?" I hold it up and watch her eyes. "Maybe something else? I can use them all, I've got the time." I begin to stroke her body as she continues to kick under me.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 12-16-2007, 02:59 PM   #5
SexySweetNipples

I still can't believe that this is happening to me....the blood is rushing so fast...the fear...the shock....I can't think straight...His voice is soft and low but so very very evil...I can't make out all of his face but his eyes...when they locked for a moment with mine seemed to burn right through me...I can feel his naked flesh next to mine but I can't think of anything but the objects I can see him dump on to me...small chain with things attached at the ends....a long sliver dildo with what looked like wires and a box...oh, my god !!! He's holding a small leather strap and lightly tapping it against my skin...oh, shit !!! Had he seen the video I was watch ??? Still trying to kick him off...I shook my head "NO" to his suggestion that I liked it rough...but he just chuckled and continued to move things around me on the bed....
Old 12-16-2007, 03:08 PM   #6
alg9
Privileged Member

SHe shakes her head no, probably denying that she likes it rough. But I just grab the remote and restart the tape. The screams and cracking sounds quickly echo through the room. I shut the TV back off, and stare at her. "Really, then you must have only been a watcher. COnsider this your introduction." I roll off the bed, taking the whip with me, but the very tip still rests on her naked tits. Slowly, ever so slowly I draw it off of her. Years of practice has given me a grea deal of skill with this particular tool. I snap it once, away from her, "The tapes never do that noise justice, don't you argee? And the screams are never quite real enough." With that said I quickly snap the whip onto her once, connecting with her bare stomach.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 12-16-2007, 03:21 PM   #7
SexySweetNipples

I get a big lump in my throat as he clicks the video on for a moment long enough to have those sounds echo in my ears....He reaches up and shoves a pillow under my head as if to let me know that he wants to make sure that I can see whatever the hell he is about to do to me....I still can't make out all of his face but his eyes seem to be dancing with an evil lust as I know mine grow wider as I watch his hand on the whip and feel it move slowly over my tingling nipples. My whole body jerks with the sound and before I can even react to that...the next crack and the sting as the thin leather makes contact with the soft skin of my stomach...I try to bring up my kneels to protect it from another blow and letting my muffled scream fill my room even though I knew from years of throwong parties here that no one outside would hear me...I was at this man's mercy....
Old 12-16-2007, 03:51 PM   #8
alg9
Privileged Member

Her first scream is muffled by the gag, but I can still hear her, I can almost hear the tears streaming down her face. "Is it everything you had imagined?" I ask as I watch her curl up in an attempt to cover her body. WIth a shrug I lash out with the whip over different parts of her body, quickly loosing track of the number of times I strike her, the cracks mingle together.

I drop the whip and climb back into bed with her. Grabbing her legs, I force them up and towards her head, she is too weak to fight me with anything more than feeble mewlings. "Ass or pussy first, so many choices."
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 12-16-2007, 04:01 PM   #9
SexySweetNipples

My throat was burning with my cries of pain as he would quickly follow each blow with another...my head propped up like it was I could see the long bands of red streaking across my body...my nipples standing erect and hard having caught a flicker or two of the leather against them...I couldn't scream anymore...the tears covered my cheeks....my eyes tried to plead with him to stop...then as suddenly as his rampage started it ended and I gasped with relief as he tossed the whip aside but it was short lived as I watched him get on the foot of the bed and grab hold of my thighs....pulling them apart and shoving them up against my still stinging stomach. I could feel his hugh hard cock against the inside of on my leg and I knew that there was so much more to come...
Old 12-16-2007, 05:38 PM   #10
alg9
Privileged Member

"Are you ready," I ask, glaring coldly into her eyes, talking simply for myself as I know she can't answer me. The gag is strecthing her mouth open. I decide to talk her in the pussy first, probably still well lubed from her own session. With no more words I brutally thrust myself fully in, enjoying watching her back arch against me, and her hands pull on the bonds.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 12-16-2007, 05:50 PM   #11
SexySweetNipples

Shaking my head wildly "No" and trying to move my legs...I felt the tip of his cock at my enterance...he laughed at my attempt to close my legs and he rammed his cock hard into me...He was big and hard....but to my shock, it slid in to my cunt with ease....I felt my back arch on instinct...his grip on my thighs tightend as he pulled all the way out only to thrust it back even harder...the sound of his balls smacking up against me rang loud in the room as I gasped air in from around my gag....the walls of my cunt wrapped around him...to my horror....his body now smashing my breasts with his weigh on my legs...
Old 01-03-2008, 12:03 PM   #12
alg9
Privileged Member

I fuck her hard, making no sounds but my grunts. I hear her attempt to groan around the gag, but it is muffled. Even in the darkness I see a shean of tears in her eyes. While still pumping hard into her, my balls slapping her ass, I lean down and begin to kiss her face, laughing to myself as she twists and turns trying to escape.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her