Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-01-2007, 02:08 PM   #141
nathan

nathan Level 1 (100+)nathan Level 1 (100+)
Default Mystery solved

Update: for those of you who've been reading and participating in this thread and have been wondering along with me what has been going on with the disappearing answers, the mystery has been solved after some discussion with the moderators.

One of the mods DID remove the data, believing that it violated the rules of the Board. Discussions among the mods have resulted in the decision that these questions and answers will not be deleted in the future on this thread.

Thanks, mods, for looking out for the Board, and for always trying to do what's right.

Next step: Any of you that have had answers removed, you are invited to edit your posts and add the information back. FYI, I had copied most of the information prior to its removal for purposes of backing it up and compiling the data (YES, it IS going to happen!!). I'll check which posts I'm missing data from and attempt to message those members privately.

For your convenience, the missing questions (if you'd like to re-post) are:

8. Have you ever been raped in real life?
9. If yes, how many incidents?
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported)
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life?
12. If yes, how many incidents?
13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result?

and

35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child?
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children?

nathan
Old 02-05-2007, 03:28 PM   #142
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i've had easier exams than this

Wow…loads of questions LOL…OK

1. female
2. 21
3. only started thinking seriously I guess a couple years back
4. the victim definitely
5. no, not really although I do have a bit of a dominant streak, i guess that just means I wont go down without a fight lol
6. not sure, never really counted
7. a few
8. no
9. no
10. n/a
11. no
12. 0
13. N/A
14. a bit of both, though mostly strangers fantasies/abduction etc
15. outdoors, nightclub…who knows when it could happen lol
16. one on one mostly, but gangs too (being in the wrong part of town etc)
17. moderate amount of force would be necessary (see Answer 5 lol)
18. knife, gun
19. intimidation mostly
20. no
21. yes, often
22. sometimes (I like a drink lol)
23. mostly straight…but
24. yes
25. yes
26. depends
27. sometimes…mostly in gangs
28. always
29. always
30. yes
31. not yet
32. not always but bigger the better
33. not relevant
34. no
35. no
36. Yuck...no
37. nope
38. n/a
39. check the RP thread when I get round to writing something, other than bleeding uni assignments lol
40. no
41. 100%
42. yes

Last edited by Hellcat; 02-06-2007 at 05:02 PM.
Hellcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 09:03 PM   #143
victim4u
Privileged Member

victim4u Level 2 (200+)victim4u Level 2 (200+)victim4u Level 2 (200+)

1. Are you male? female? transgender?
FEMALE
2. Your age?
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies?
I DON'T REMEMBER, BUT VERY YOUNG
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim?
VICTIM
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role?
NOT REALLY
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this?
TOO MANY TO COUNT
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this?
DEPENDS ON WHAT SITUATIONS I ENCOUNTER
YES
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported)
JUST ONE, 30%?
NO
NA
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?
BOTH, EQUALLY
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)
A BEDROOM, BUT IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE MINE
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape?
ONE ON ONE USUALLY
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?
A LITTLE, BUT I FIND MOST ABUSE TO BE A TURN OFF. UNCONTROLLED ANGER IS UNATTRACTIVE TO ME. I PREFER MY RAPIST TO BE CALM AND COLLECTED. A LITTLE VIOLENCE IS AN ENHANCEMENT THOUGH.
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons?
QUITE OFTEN
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?
THREATS ONLY
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim?
NO
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?
YES
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?
NOT USUALLY, BUT THAT CAN BE FUN TOO
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual?
STRAIGHT (SOMETIMES A LITTLE BI-CURIOUS)
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim?
ABSOLUTELY
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum?
YES
26. If yes, where does it usually end up?
ANYTHING GOES
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
OCCASIONALLY
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
OFTEN
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
ALWAYS
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm?
YES. ANY IDIOT CAN FORCE A WOMAN AGAINST HER WILL. IT TAKES FINESSE TO DO SO AND MAKE HER ENJOY IT...
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
RARELY
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?
SOMETIMES, I'M A SMALL GIRL SO IT DOESN'T TAKE MUCH
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?
CAUCASION, BECAUSE I AM
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?
NO
YES
NEVER
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life?
CAME CLOSE WITH SOMEONE BUT MY BOYFRIEND DECIDED TO FINALLY GET SERIOUS...
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you?
ONLINE FRIEND
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.
NO
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?
NO
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)
100%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?
YES PLEASE...

I edited it. Sorry, I didn't see the post about these questions being allowed now...

Last edited by victim4u; 02-05-2007 at 09:41 PM.
victim4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 09:28 PM   #144
nathan

Thanks for your responses. I will only be tallying responses to COMPLETED surveys, it just wreaks too much havoc with the statistics to have lots of blanks. Sorry. If you'd prefer to answer any or all questions privately for inclusion in the results, that is fine.

A BRIEF summary of results will be posted on the Board. Those who have expressed an interest in receiving results and who participated fully in the survey will get the most comprehensive cumulative statistics emailed to them.

Thanks again for your interest in participating. Any last responses before I tally them up?

-nathan
Old 02-05-2007, 09:58 PM   #145
victim4u
Privileged Member

victim4u Level 2 (200+)victim4u Level 2 (200+)victim4u Level 2 (200+)
Default Error corrected

Okay, all answers are there now...
Old 02-06-2007, 01:04 AM   #146
Nightmare Rapist

Nightmare Rapist has initial reputation

Hmmm I will give this a shot....

1. Are you male? female? transgender? Male
2. Your age? 26
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? 6-7
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? Rapist
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? Sometimes, but rarely
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? To some degree every day
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? I couldn't count... numorus times
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? No
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? No
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? Stranger rape
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) In a park, alleyway, deserted street at night
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? One on one
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? Yes
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? Sometimes a knife
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? Threats or intimidation mostly, maybe a little surface cut if she is really disobeying
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? Usually not
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? Yes
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? hardly ever
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? Straight
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? Yes
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? Yes
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? Internal cum shot all the way!
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never - Rarely
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never -Occasionally
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never -Always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? -Never
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never -Never
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? No
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? Race is sometimes a fantasy... I have thought of ALL of them
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? No
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? Not to my knowledge
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? No
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? Yes, Once
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? Someone new to me
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. - Crying is a big turn on for me
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? mmmm no
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 100%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? No
Nightmare Rapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 02:34 AM   #147
nathan

Thanks, Victim4u, for filling in the missing pieces.

-nathan
Old 02-06-2007, 03:15 PM   #148
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default revised

ok huni...all questions answered...didn't bother before cus they didnt seem relevant to me
Old 02-06-2007, 04:26 PM   #149
summer1983

summer1983 Level 4 (400+)summer1983 Level 4 (400+)summer1983 Level 4 (400+)summer1983 Level 4 (400+)summer1983 Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via MSN to summer1983

Female

2. Your age?

victim

No

Everyday

Twice

No

No

14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?

Stranger

15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)

bedroom

One on one

17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?

Yes

yes

19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?

Yes

Sometimes

21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?

Sometimes

22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?

Sometimes

Bisexual

Yes

Yes

Anywhere

27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never

Occasionally

28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never

Always

29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never

Always

Sometimes

31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never

Never

32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?

Not really no

33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?

No

34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?

No

No

No way

No

39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.

No

40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?

No

41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)

100%

42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?

Yes

Thanks for completing this! I am eager to receive your responses... and no, I won't "just post the results on the board," sorry... you've got to "pay" to play!
summer1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 03:15 AM   #150
Andrea

Andrea Level 1 (100+)Andrea Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via MSN to Andrea

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan
OK, so I'm a curious sort. This is all just for fun. I've gotten some responses so far from other locations. Most people have really enjoyed it, though for some it may be too intense. Not for the faint of heart! But if you're up for something new and interesting, please proceed...

Do you find yourself having rape fantasies or dreaming of rape play games, as I do?

Do you wonder about other people's fantasies in a similar vein?

If so, answer the following questions. I'll tabulate the results and share them with all who reply. Please be brutally honest... it's the only thing that will make this interesting and meaningful. Sorry, but this survey is limited to those whose fantasies are primarily or exclusively involving rape between males and females, not same sex scenes. If any of my queer brothers and sisters would like to copy and survey same sex people in the same way, please do! (If you do, and would like to compare results, email me and we can exchange them -- I just needed to limit my tabulation time, and keep this a bit more focused -- no offense meant!)

1. Are you male? female? transgender? female
2. Your age? old
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? 13
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? victim
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? no
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? 1000a
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? non stop
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? yes
9. If yes, how many incidents? dunno, many
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported) no
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? no
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? someone i know
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) a strange pLAce
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? ME AND MY MOM
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? yes, very violent
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? no
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? i get hurt
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? straight
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? yes
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? yes
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? in me again
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never yes
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never always
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never yes
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? no
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never yes b/c of what happenedf
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? no
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? no
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? no
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? sorta but i was raped
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? yes
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) honest
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? sure
Thanks for completing this! I am eager to receive your responses... and no, I won't "just post the results on the board," sorry... you've got to "pay" to play!

I edited the questions from your survey that goes against board rules, specifically the questions involving children. Also took out a few other questions that involves real life rape situations, as this too, is against board rules. sodoman.
hhhhmmmmmmmm
Old 02-13-2007, 10:30 AM   #151
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

male

2. Your age?

rapist

no

3-4

not every day

no

no

someone I know

bedroom, dungeon

1 on 1

no

no

no

yes

no

straight

cometimes

no

yes

not really, my size is good enough

no

I am the rapist so mediteranian/greek suits fine with me

never

never

yes

partner/lover

100%

yes
Sanitarium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 05:12 PM   #152
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

OK, this has been going on for quite some time now...think we need some results!

Happy to do the analysis, will pool the results in a CSV file then transfer this to a SPSS program in which I will produce cross-analysis and data validation analysis to produce a accurate picture of our nastiness factors....

Or I will just add them all up and divide by X and then multiply by 100 to get a percentage.

Nathan! Bring us light!
Old 02-13-2007, 05:46 PM   #153
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise
Happy to do the analysis, will pool the results in a CSV file then transfer this to a SPSS program in which I will produce cross-analysis and data validation analysis to produce a accurate picture of our nastiness factors....

Or I will just add them all up and divide by X and then multiply by 100 to get a percentage.

Hey, you are the scientist, do it as u know.

BUT DO IT!
Old 02-14-2007, 05:50 PM   #154
nathan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise
OK, this has been going on for quite some time now...think we need some results!

Nathan! Bring us light!
Thanks, Louise. I am of like mind. People have now had ample opportunity to respond, and many have! Thanks to all. If you have access to spss, that would be a great help. Let's collaborate and get this done. I'll PM you to arrange.

Thanks,

nathan
Old 02-14-2007, 06:47 PM   #155
Mirror Crack'd

Mirror Crack'd has initial reputation
Post Too late ...

male

2. Your age?

rapist

no

3-4

not every day

no

n/a

n/a

no

n/a

n/a

known

malls, abduction

1 on 1

no

no

n/a

no

yes

no

straight

normally

no

n/a

27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, never
Never

28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, often
Often

29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, never
always

no

never

no

no

no

never

never

no

n/a

revenge rapes, against someone who has power over you in the real world?

no

100%

yes

Last edited by Mirror Crack'd; 02-14-2007 at 06:53 PM.
Mirror Crack'd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 07:02 PM   #156
Deadly_Romance

Deadly_Romance has initial reputation

1. Are you male? female? transgender? Female
2. Your age? 18
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? 13
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? Victim
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? No
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? Once, maybe twice.
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? Not every day...
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? ...Yeah
9. If yes, how many incidents? 3
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported) No
12. If yes, how many incidents? ---
13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result? ---
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? Stranger
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) Indoors
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? One on one
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? Yes
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? Sometimes
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? Yes
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? Sometimes
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? Yes
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? No
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? Bisexual
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? Yes
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? Inside of the vicim in some way.
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never? Never
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never? Often
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never? Always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? Sometimes
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never? Rarely.
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? Yes, seven or eight inches.
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? No.
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? No.
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? Yes.
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? No.
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? No.
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? ---
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. The rapist is always far older.
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? No.
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 100%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? Sure.
Deadly_Romance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 12:52 AM   #157
xandraa

xandraa has initial reputation

1. Are you male? female? transgender? Female
2. Your age? 20
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? 10
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? Victim
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? No
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? Four or five
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? Maybe once
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? No
9. If yes, how many incidents? n/a
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported) n/a
12. If yes, how many incidents? n/a
13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result? n/a
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? Both
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) Outdoors, work, my bedroom
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? Usually one on one, sometimes gangrape
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? Sometimes
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? Yes
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? Usually as intimidation only
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? Yes
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? No
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? Sometimes
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? Straight
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? No
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? n/a
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never? Occasionally
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never? Rarely
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never? Always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? Often
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never? Never
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? Yes...about 8 inches
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? Well...I am white
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? Yes. Can be white, black or latin men.
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? No
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? No
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? No
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? n/a
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. There is often a revenge aspect to the rape.
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? No
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? Ok
xandraa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 02:24 AM   #158
nathan

Keep them coming, y'all. You're not too late! We'll let you know when we can't tabulate any more.

-nathan
Old 02-15-2007, 03:08 AM   #159
Own

Own has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Own
Default Just made it...

Female
2. Your age?
As long as I can remeber
Victim
No
Approx 5 to 6
1 or 2
Yes
No
No
Both
Attackers home. Dungeon on my more creative days
Both
yes
Rarely
Superficially on the flesh
Sometimes
Mostly, yes
Sometimes
Straight
Would it be rape otherwise?
Always
Mouth and face
Always
Always
Always
Sometimes
NEVER, eeeuw!
Sometimes, big enough to hurt
No
No
Yes
No
Unfortunatly not
Getting "Mind Fucked", when my attacker screws with my head as much as my body. I also fantasize about verbal degradation
99.9%, .01% to not quite getting some of the questions
Own is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 03:15 AM   #160
nathan

Thanks, Own. Anybody else?