Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-08-2007, 12:20 PM   #181
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1. Are you male? female? transgender? Female, last I checked.
2. Your age? 19.
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? Eh, 18-and-a-half, 19. Rather recently.
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? The victim.
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? No.
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? Maybe once or twice a week.
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? See above.
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? Not that I recall, thankfully.
9. If yes, how many incidents? N/A
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported) N/A
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? Nope.
12. If yes, how many incidents? N/A
13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result? N/A
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? Usually a stranger.
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) It varies.
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? One-on-one.
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? Slapped, but nothing more.
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? Sometimes a knife.
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? Intimidation.
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? What, you mean like choking them and whatnot? Only a little.
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? Yes.
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? Nope, just surprised and overpowered.
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? Bi and proud of it.
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? Yup.
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? Mmmhm.
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? Either in my pussy, or else I have to swallow it; sometimes both.
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never : Never
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never : Often
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never: Always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? Yes.
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never: Never.
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? Doesn't matter as long as he can do the job.
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? My ethnicity never changes.
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? Doesn't matter to me.
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? Not that I recall.
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? Ewww, no!!!!
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? Nope.
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? N/A
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. Somehow the idea of getting pregnant from it turns me on.
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? Nope, you seemed to have everything covered just fine!
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 100%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? Yes please!!!
Grows stronger yet.....
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 08:39 PM   #182
nathan

nathan Level 1 (100+)nathan Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyM
Nathan,

Are we ever going to see the results?

Just wondering... and hoping!
Oh yes, Nancy, absolutely! Real life has just kept me otherwise occupied. I hope to start working on them soon.

Thanks for your patience.

-Nathan
Old 04-08-2007, 10:00 PM   #183
Jezebel
Melana's Pudding Cup

Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)

1. Are you male? female? transgender? --Female
2. Your age? --19
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? --13 or 14
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? --victim
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? --no not really
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this?-- that really just depends. But on average I'd say quite a bit
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? a chunk or my day if I do.
8. Have you ever been raped in real life?---no
9. If yes, how many incidents?--non aplicable
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported)
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? nope
12. If yes, how many incidents?
13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result?
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?-- rape with someone I know. One person in particular.
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)---all of the above
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape?--one on one
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? --- yes please
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons?--- sometimes
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? --- mmm I like cut up girls
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim?--sometimes
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? ---no
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? ---no
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? ---I gues bisexual
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? ---yes
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? ---yum
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? ---everywhere?
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never ---never
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never ---rarely
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never ---always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? ---occasionally
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never---never
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?---no
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?---I guess Aryan because the victim is always me
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?--- just....my fiance
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child?---no
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? ---no
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? ---yes
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? --- my fiance
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.----eh nothing that I can think of
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?---seemed thorough to me
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)--- 100%.....the only reason I would have to lie would be to mess up your info.
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?---I would be very interested
Thanks for completing this! I am eager to receive your responses... and no, I won't "just post the results on the board," sorry... you've got to "pay" to play!
the way you kick and scream, kick and scream
Jezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 06:09 AM   #184
jonbon

jonbon Level 1 (100+)jonbon Level 1 (100+)
Default my two bits

1. Are you male? female? transgender? male
2. Your age? 38
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? about 13
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? rapist
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? no

6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? several
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? once or twice
8. Have you ever been raped in real life?
9. If yes, how many incidents?
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported)
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life?
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? this and that
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) varies wildly
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? varies wildly
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? certainly
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? sometimes
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? forced piercing sometimes
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? often
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? no
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? hardly ever
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? straight
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? yes
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? yes
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? inside her and all over her
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never often
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never often
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never often
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? rarely
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never yes but not my family
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? yes. extra large
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? often, but varies
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? often, but varies
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? no
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? no
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? no
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you?
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 100%
jonbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 07:17 AM   #185
bizaruk
Privileged Member

bizaruk has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to bizaruk Send a message via Yahoo to bizaruk

Hi, i hope it's OK for me to jon in here?

Do you find yourself having rape fantasies or dreaming of rape play games, as I do? Yes

Do you wonder about other people's fantasies in a similar vein? Yes

If so, answer the following questions. I'll tabulate the results and share them with all who reply. Please be brutally honest... it's the only thing that will make this interesting and meaningful. Sorry, but this survey is limited to those whose fantasies are primarily or exclusively involving rape between males and females, not same sex scenes. If any of my queer brothers and sisters would like to copy and survey same sex people in the same way, please do! (If you do, and would like to compare results, email me and we can exchange them -- I just needed to limit my tabulation time, and keep this a bit more focused -- no offense meant!)

1. Are you male? female? transgender? Male
2. Your age? 50
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? 10
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? both (sorry, i note the bit about same sex so will leave it at that
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? Yes
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? dozens
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? at least several times every day
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? Yes (same sex)
9. If yes, how many incidents? Same guys, 6 or 7 times, other incidents since
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported) never
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? No
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? Stranger
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) Forest
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? Both
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? Sometimes
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? Occasionaly
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? Knives used, guns not
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? Most times
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? Sometimes
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? Sometimes
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? Bisexual
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? Yes
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? varies according to scene
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Often
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Ofen
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Occasionally
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? Sometimes
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never rarely
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? No
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? Yes, Asian, Black in that order, rarely White
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? Black preferred very slightly, not that important
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? Yes
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? Sometimes
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? Yes
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? Strangers
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. Saved for some future occasion
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? i'll defer to more experienced members
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? Yes Please
[/QUOTE]
Old 04-25-2007, 09:15 PM   #186
Vamptear

Vamptear is infamous around these partsVamptear is infamous around these parts
Default And the survey says.....

1. Are you male? female? transgender? Male
2. Your age? 25
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? 20
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? rapist
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? no
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? 50-100
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? 5-20
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? raped no molested yes
9. If yes, how many incidents? don't remember
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported) no
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? no
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? Stranger mostly
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) Bedroom, Church, woods
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? One on one I demand full attention
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? est. 40% violent
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? 15-20%
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? threats almost always
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? no
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? for the most part
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? 50-60%
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? mine
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? stomach/ base of back
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Occasionally,
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Rarely
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? almost Always,
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? 75-85%
31. Do your scenes include family members? Rarely,
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? no
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? in order White, asian, black, hispanic, indian
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? I'm white
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? yes
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? no
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? yes but she wasn't very experienced sexually and it was getting to "intense" for her so we stopped
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? lover
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. The "victims" are always within a few years of myself and always wearing either dresses or loose fitting clothes and they always scream at least once.
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? age range of victim/ rapist maybe?
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 100
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? yes please depending on cost.
Vamptear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 09:22 PM   #187
Vamptear

Vamptear is infamous around these partsVamptear is infamous around these parts

How much would you charge me for Vivienne's results
Vamptear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 01:14 PM   #188
so many secrets

Default I must reply

deleted

Last edited by so many secrets; 02-05-2008 at 12:00 PM. Reason: deleted
Old 04-30-2007, 08:36 PM   #189
nathan

nathan Level 1 (100+)nathan Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamptear
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? yes please depending on cost.
I think you've paid your "dues," Vamptear

Answer the survey, receive the results (if desired). Simple as that... that, and me finding the time to gather all of the results!

Sorry for the continued delay, people. I haven't forgotten ya!

nathan
Old 04-30-2007, 09:59 PM   #190
taboolover

taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)
Default Reply to rape survey

. Are you male? female? transgender? male
2. Your age? 29
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? 8
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? - both
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? yes
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this?
10+
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? 3+
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? no
9. If yes, how many incidents? n/a
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? no
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? both
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) mostly at home
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? both
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? no
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? no
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? no
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? sometimes
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? n
many times.
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? sometimes
though occassionally have bi fantasies/rp online or phone. lol
ever see "Interview with a Vampire?" wow.

24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? yes,always. (especially when it's me.)
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? no
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? n/a
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never occassionally? never
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never often.. sometimes
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never often...often
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? sometimes
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never? often, loves incest rape taboo.
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? no
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? rather unimportant
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? see above
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? no...
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? sometimes, yes. only fantasy, never ones I actually know or see in real life.
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? sort of... yes
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? ex-fiancee, gf.
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. yes..

i many times fantasized myself as a childhood victim in fantasy only. no penetration involved...or violence. Being over powered, physically restrained, feelings of helplessness.

40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?

If you fantasize about being a victim, how often were the imaginary attackers of the same gender? (i.e- male on male, fem on fem..)

What is ideal age group for victims or attackers?

41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) tried 100% to my very best

42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? sure!

If anyone shares similar interests from results, or reading my answers, please feel free to write back. Gender not of importance.

Last edited by taboolover; 04-30-2007 at 10:06 PM.
taboolover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 04:08 AM   #191
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

man thats way too much reading/questions for me...
Old 05-03-2007, 07:39 PM   #192
Khaibit

Khaibit has initial reputation
Default This is what all the cool kids are doing right?

1. Are you male? female? transgender?

One of the above

2. Your age?

22-25

3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies?

Dunno, but it was a part of me before I knew what sex was.

4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim?

observer

5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role?

In order of importance: female vic, male rapist, male vic, female rapist

2-3 days a week

7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this?

several times a day, or none

no

n/a

n/a, like to think i would but who knows

gross.

n/a. gross.

n/a

14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?

stranger usually, one person in particular if not

15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)

Anywhere from a bedroom to the pits of hell and the wierder the better.

16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape?

Both.

17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?

Only enough to subdue. Final answer no.

18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons?

Natural weapons only.

19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?

A bite maybe.

20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim?

no.

21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?

Almost always

22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?

No.

23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual?

Bi

24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim?

Is there a possible answer other than hell, yes?

25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum?

Yes and the more the better.

26. If yes, where does it usually end up?

Anywhere, but some needs to go inside.

27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never

no. gross. that is the poop hole.

28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never

Rapist on victim, occasionally. Victim on rapist rarely (teeth...)

29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never

Always

30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm?

Almost always

31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never

GROSS.

32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?

Yes, needs to be big. 8-9 inches usually, and should be thick.

33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?

No.

34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?

Not usually. I don't like black rapists though because of "where da white women at" nonsense.

35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child?

No.

36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children?

NO. WAY GROSS.

37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life?

no.

39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.

I'd be here all night.

haha this question is practically a new thread on its own. Maybe later.

41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)

100% in what I have chosen to reveal.

42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?

Sure, pm me.
Khaibit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 06:29 AM   #193
Sexy Stewie

Sexy Stewie has initial reputation

[QUOTE=nathan]OK, so I'm a curious sort. This is all just for fun. I've gotten some responses so far from other locations. Most people have really enjoyed it, though for some it may be too intense. Not for the faint of heart! But if you're up for something new and interesting, please proceed...

Do you find yourself having rape fantasies or dreaming of rape play games, as I do?

Yes

Do you wonder about other people's fantasies in a similar vein?

Yes

If so, answer the following questions. I'll tabulate the results and share them with all who reply. Please be brutally honest... it's the only thing that will make this interesting and meaningful. Sorry, but this survey is limited to those whose fantasies are primarily or exclusively involving rape between males and females, not same sex scenes. If any of my queer brothers and sisters would like to copy and survey same sex people in the same way, please do! (If you do, and would like to compare results, email me and we can exchange them -- I just needed to limit my tabulation time, and keep this a bit more focused -- no offense meant!)

Male

2. Your age?

between 28 and 32

16? If not then maybe 17-18 but they did come at least a year or two later than my regular consentual fantasies starring me and just about every hot leggy chick imaginable.

Both. But more often rapist, but doesn't this question somewhat contradict your previous statement that "...this survey is limited to those whose fantasies are primarily or exclusively involving rape between males and females, not same sex scenes." ? I mean, I've tried fantasizing about being raped by a female but it just doesn't seem realistic (I have fantasized about role playing with a chick armed with a strap-on which I would do if it were the fantasy of some hypothetical future gf but actually being raped by a chick seems so unlikely that as a fantasy it just doesn't work for me. )

Yes (again for most people who answer yes the attacker would then usually be of the same gender wouldn't they?). I alternately fantasize about being the rapist, victim, forced witness or even casual observer. If victim the fantasy will have something to do with forced feminization or I'll be wearing womens clothing (pantyhose or tights and some sort of dress or skirt/ blouse as well as sexy womens undergarments, wig and make up) when I'm "discovered" by my attacker

fantasies involving rape in general: 10-28

1-4

No (not yet? )

9. If yes, how many incidents? N/A
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported) N/A

No (not yet??? ok sorry... bad *joke*)

14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?

My fantasies are usually of imaginary people not real people I've met, and usually they are of a man (possibly myself) raping someone else's wife or girlfriend or maybe a man in a position of authority raping female subordinates such as a boss raping his secretary or house maid. Sometimes I put myself in the role of the rapist other times a forced witness (the woman being my girlfriend or wife). I'd say a majority are stranger rape situations though.

15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)

Usually the victims bedroom, sometimes the perps, sometimes the victims place of work. Two of my favorites in that vein - hot Latina house maid (wearing one of those sexy French Maid outfits yum! ) raped in the bed of her (married) male employer, office secretary told she needed to come into work on Saturday by boss who only does so in order to take the opportunity to rape her on the conference table (with a spectacular NYC type cityscape viewable through the large windows as a nice backdrop also to add to the feeling of helplessness on the part of the victim that she can see everything going on outside but no one can see what's happening to her).

16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gang rape?

One on one usually, gang rape occasionally-rarely.

17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?

Open hand slapping (aka the "pimp slap" ) sometimes to gain submission or induce crying. Closed fist never.

Not typically, maybe a knife (or scissors) held to the victim or used to remove clothing on a very rare occasion just for variety.

19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?

Definitely only as a threat/clothing removers!

No, not usually more than is necessary to gain submission or if not submission penetration nonetheless.

21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?

Yes

22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?

Not usually but occasionally I'll throw that in, again for variety's sake.

I'd say definitely Straight though I suppose some would say I must be bi or at least bi-curious since I sometimes fantasize about being raped by a man, however I'd point out that I'm not the least bit attracted to men and never have been. Thus those fantasies have more to do with enjoying the feeling of humiliation, feminization (or de-masculinization?) and shame rather than wanting to have intercourse with a man (in general I don't like anything anal and don't even do anal with females)

Yes. almost always, without struggle there can be no victory

edited for minor grammatical errors/other mistakes only

Last edited by Sexy Stewie; 05-04-2007 at 07:21 AM.
Sexy Stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 06:32 AM   #194
Sexy Stewie

Sometimes. I'd say about half and half

If I'm the perp I just cum inside of my victim oftentimes maintaining eye contact with her as I do so. If I'm the victim then he cums inside of me (after jerking me off during the rape and thus making me cum while he's raping me possibly at the same time that he's cuming inside of me ) oftentimes taunting me as he does so.

27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never

male on female - Never, male-male Always

28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never

If I'm the perp then rarely-never (what if she bites it???!!! ), if I'm the victim often (if things have gotten to the point where I'm down on my knees I'll just try some pleading/whimpering as my last defense until my rapist shoves his dick in my mouth to make me shut up at which time I'll be too afraid to bite it so I just try to suck him off good hoping that he'll spare my life if I please him enough and do everything he tells me to do ).

29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never

male - female = Always

Occasionally but definitely an orgasm against her/my will (as opposed to some rape videos you will see where the victim seems to enjoy or start to enjoy the abuse after awhile) in my fantasies where I'm the rapist if the woman cums she is afterwards extremely angry and humiliated that I made her do what her husband couldn't thanks to my expertise with the clitoris which I gently massage with my "magic" finger/s . If I'm the victim my rapist usually makes me cum against my will also.

31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never

Well, I'm a single guy with no kids but I sometimes (rarely) have this fantasy that I'm a slightly older (but still 30-something) man whose bored with his wife and that I have a *beautiful* teenage daughter that I (quite guiltily) fantasize about. In one of these fantasies we may for example end up trapped together on a deserted island somehow and it turns out that she has the same fantasies about her dad. So we start hugging, followed by a little kiss that might normally be shared between father and daughter followed by more kissing.... we end up making love to each other ("ooohhhhh daaaaaaadddddy!" ) but that isn't a rape fantasy or about any actually existing relatives (yuch!) and I'm *not* a father in real life (I do like teenage girls though ).

32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?

Not usually but occasionally I'll have one where I'm being held down with my head pressed against the floor and I'm watching as some guy or group of guys is ripping the clothes off of my wife, girlfriend or date (but usually wife), and then the guy who is going to fuck her will pull out this banana shaped dick (9-12 inches???) so big that she'll start crying and struggling more fervently when she sees it and I'll be horrified (and embarrassed) to see what he is planning to put inside of her. Or I'll make my own dick much larger in my fantasy to inspire fear and awe in my victim and/or her husband and/or other forced witness/es

33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?

Caucasian or Latina since those are the races of women I'm most attracted to (especially Latina) but their race is only rarely part of the fantasy. Occasionally I like to imagine an upper class sexy white lady (who just happens to be racist) raped by a black or Latino man (or men) that she would *never* have sex with (her gardener? or pool "boy"? ) if for no other reasons than race or (perceived) class alone. I oftentimes like to fantasize about raping hot Latina chicks taunting them with very bad Spanish (por favor niÑa guapa te necesito.....no, no, tu esposo no va regresar pronto. No te preocupes, somos muy solo y tenemos mucho tiempo ). I also occasionally fantasize that I have a beautiful Latina wife who is gang-raped by a group of Latino criminal types (gang members) who feel justified by the fact that she's a "puta" for marrying a gringo ("what did you marry this guy for a green card or something?? You think you're too good to be with men of your own raza putita?"
edited for minor grammatical errors/other mistakes only

Last edited by Sexy Stewie; 05-04-2007 at 09:18 AM.
Old 05-04-2007, 06:36 AM   #195
Sexy Stewie

Sexy Stewie's survey result's Part III (final. Whew!)

34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature?

Sometimes, see above, but these are the exception rather than the rule.

If so, what is the rapist's race most often?

In most of my fantasies the rapist(s) are white rather or not I'm putting myself in that role. Occasionally they're black or Latino

35. Were you ever sexually molested a child?

No

No, my female victims will at least be teenagers, 16-30 something but usually 18-28ish. I have been wondering if people would think that by my handle "Sexy Stewie" but in that case I'm casting *myself* as Stewie as I think he's sooooo cool and even reminds me a little of myself when I was a little kid (seriously), also I like the scene from which my avatar is derived (Stewie: "Let's have a sexy party!") and Family Guy is by far my favorite show.

I wish!!!!!!

unfortunately N/A *sigh*

I would just say that the dialogue is oftentimes an important feature. Some examples: A female subordinate whose pleading with her boss to stop what he's doing to her refers to him as "Sir" even as he's trying to rape her. "Please Sir" or "Mr. Johnson" ( ), "I'm just here to clean your house for you/ (or) give you a massage", "please stop. NO! I'm a married woman! Please!..." Well lot's of pleading on the part of the victim is usually a must. Oftentimes I find that this goes best with some nice taunting on the part of the perp whose obviously quite comfortable in his role and not the least bit ashamed or guilty. Oftentimes he challenges her objections: "Cmon baby.... you know you need this as badly as I do.... don't worry about your husband coming home, we have plenty of time and if he does I'll knock his silly ass out. Besides you know deep down you want this as badly as I do! So stop squirming!.... " generally it's in that kind of vein. Or the rapist may plead with his victim ("please, I need you!" or "I need this!") as he's tearing at her clothing/panties. An important aspect for me is that there is a lot of buildup to the actual rape/initial penetration, that almost always includes lots of forced kissing and groping as well as forced petting, and as I said whimpering on the part of the victim as well as taunting by the rapist. I sometimes like to add the victim being forced to take a shower with the perp as well. Oftentimes this happens after the rape. Sometimes before, (i.e. the woman is forced into the shower by her attacker with all of her clothes on) or alternately the attacker may surprise his victim by "joining" her in the shower! Anyway these are some of my favorite aspects. In the case of stranger rape the victim (oftentimes adorned in strappy high heel shoes, pantyhose or tights and a lovely dress) is usually followed home by her attacker who she has inadvertently arroused (oops...) with her - too sexy for her (or my) own good - style.

If I think of any I'll let you know, you did a great job on this survey! I had a lot of fun answering your ?'s and am continually reading and enjoying others responses! I did think it was a little odd that you made this statement in the intro to this survey "...this survey is limited to those whose fantasies are primarily or exclusively involving rape between males and females, not same sex scenes" but then included questions that would seem to necessitate same sex scenes if one were to answer in the affirmative. Well I would say that my fantasies are about 80% male-female and 20% male-male (thus I suppose I'm qualified to take this survey but given the way it's written why should that matter?). In the other case (male-male) I am always the victim either already wearing womens clothing (usually pantyhose, high heeled strappy shoes [size 7 ] and a nice but slinky dress, sexy undergarments etc...) or being forced to put them on (maybe a man forces me to wear his fiancee's sexiest outfit and dance for all of his friends - including lap dances - at his bachelor party ... ) or I'm drugged to the point of unconsciousness and awake to find myself wearing the frilliest (and silliest) dress and immediately a (large and muscular) man appears. I'll cut to the chase a bit and say that when he starts to rip my clothing off of me I'm incredibly shocked to see that all of a sudden I have big titties with nipples the size of sand dollars ( ), and am even more shocked and horrified to soon realize that I have a pussy as well . As the fantasy is working toward the part where he penetrates me for the first time there are many aspects that I find sexy, such as that I become aroused when looking down and seeing my own breasts because of how large and attractive they are, as well as the way they feel with his body or hands pressed against them, the fear, his taunting, my pleading, my shame, the feeling when he's inside of me as it's totally unique and foreign to me (sometimes I imagine that I even have a hymen and my rapist asks if I'm a virgin right before he busts it ). Basically as the fantasy continues I start to realize as he's raping me (usually missionary position to start - so that while I'm pressed against the bed I'm forced to see his face - very arrogant and "cocky" oftentimes laughing at me and attempting to engage me in conversation as well as forcing kisses on me and licking my face, sometimes he'll flip me over or spin me around so he can penetrate me from behind while taunting me by whispering things like: "is this how you like it?" in my ear) that this is no dream! I remember being drugged and falling unconscious, then remember waking up on an operating table before being put under again. Coming back into the hear and now sobbing I look into the eyes of my rapist who sees in my eyes the realization I just came to and explains that this is only the beginning as pleasuring men (oftentimes while being filmed) is going to be my new full time job. Anyway part of the fantasy is that they did such a good job on my new vagina (fully equipped with clitoris/g-spot) that I can't help but to feel sexual arousal as I'm being penetrated, I fantasize that he rapes me until I climax (after which I feel incredibly ashamed!) before cumming inside of me laughing and telling me "see, I told you you'd enjoy this!" or something to that effect. People can infer what they want to about that last fantasy but it is a rare-occasional deviation from my "normal" male-female rape fantasies but one that I do enjoy quite a bit because of the shame and humiliation involved in having my manhood taken from me (literally!). Sometimes to continue the fantasy I'll escape somehow (after the rape) thus avoiding life as an eastern European sex slave (or alternately I won't escape and will be shipped off to some brothel in a former soviet state where I'll be forced to be a scantily clad drink server whose also available for sexual services to clients), but find that there's no way I can ever escape from what has happened to me or regain my manhood and thus I find myself quite guiltily fantasizing about the rape I suffered and decide that I have no choice but to live out the rest of my life as a bisexual female since I'm still very attracted to women but I feel the need to be penetrated by a man. Perhaps when not trying to hit on "other" women I will go out to bars and let men hit on me while purposely putting myself in dangerous situations, such as letting men buy me drinks that I leave unattended while using the ladies room, dancing with men in a sexy manner, being flirtatious and willingly going home with men on the first date or that I recently met on the dance floor all because deep down I want some man to fuck my brains out but need it to be against my will.

41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)

100% What would be the point of lying? I want to see accurate results because like the creator of this survey I'm curious about others (especially females) fantasies. I was reluctant to write many of these things (all of which I've never shared before) especially what I wrote at the end of #40 (and admitting that I sometimes fantasize myself into the role of victim generally) for fear of being judged (or outed to someone I know?) but I feel no reason to lie. If I decided not to share them I simply would not have taken the survey (let alone posted it here!)

42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?

Certainly! But I hope you'll keep it as an ongoing thing posting updated results on occasion so that other would be rapists and victims alike can share their fantasies and join in the fun knowing that their answers (unlike the 2000 Presidential vote) will be counted!

Thanks for completing this! I am eager to receive your responses... and no, I won't "just post the results on the board," sorry... you've got to "pay" to play![/QUOTE]

Last edited by Sexy Stewie; 05-09-2007 at 10:01 AM.
Old 05-04-2007, 06:39 AM   #196
Sexy Stewie

accidental double post... sorry!

Last edited by Sexy Stewie; 05-04-2007 at 07:52 AM.
Old 05-04-2007, 09:04 AM   #197
Sexy Stewie

zzzzzzzzzzz........
Old 05-05-2007, 09:37 AM   #198
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well Stewie...that’s the most thorough and illuminating responses the survey has received...well done!
Old 05-05-2007, 11:54 AM   #199
Beth_Nicole

Beth_Nicole has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to Beth_Nicole

1. Are you male? female? transgender? female
2. Your age? 33
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? 15, 16
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? victim
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? nope
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? it varies - not like every second of every day!
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? see above!
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? nope
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? strangers, always
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) outside, dungeons, my own home occasionally
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? both
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? never
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? sometimes
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? only as a threat
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? nope
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? yep
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? nope
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? yep
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? all over!
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never - occasionally
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never - often
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never - often
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? no, but I have one (or 2...)
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never - never
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? sometimes, if so, usually very big
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? me, white!
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? white or black
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? nope
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? nope
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? yep
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? both
Beth_Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 07:02 PM   #200
Sephy

Bet the original purpose ended months ago, but since there are current postings, I'll add mine too.

female

2. Your age?

age 10

victim

no

daily

once maybe twice, it varies

yes, technically it was rape. gave in out of fear for my safety believing he would be dangerously violent if i refused. he was out of his mind and the location was isolated. i couldn't get away from him if he lost control. that's close enough in my opinion.

one time

no.

no

n/a

n/a

both.. about equally. the stranger rape fantasies also involve being with my partner in a roleplay where i'm not sure if it's him or not (sneaky bastard, gotta love him)

not that specific

16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape?
both

yes

sometimes. quite often but not always

threats/intimidation only

yes. sometimes that's the focus

yes. intimidation/blackmail.. other forms of coercion can be even more intense.. pleasurable

yes, sometimes

straight

yes. any form of resistance i can think of

yes, always

all over, vaginal, anal, mouth, face, tits. it's all good

often

often

often

yes. sometimes strictly by force. other times with great shame/humiliation.

rarely. maybe invent a brother or an uncle i don't really have - again more of an incestuous role play than real family member fantasy. never imagine my real father but might imagine my partner as "daddy" for that period of time.

no

no. n/a

34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?
no. n/a

35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child?
no

no

yes

partner and someone new

use of force/manipulation making the victim beg for more. forced impregnation. repeated series of rapes/sexual slavery (imprisonment). being forced by one to be fucked by another (another man, the guy's dog, strangers in a bar). seeking help after the rape only to be raped again by somebody new who came upon the scene

leave out self-incriminating questions (i.e. have you ever raped anyone for real) for those who have crossed that line. probably ask more situational/style questions. the character types and scenarious are interesting.

yes i would. thank you.