Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-20-2008, 06:04 AM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Requiem For A Dream

Yesterday I've seen a movie called 'Requiem For A Dream'.
Pretty fucked up movie.
It's not a rape movie at all, it's about junkies going to hell when they run out of money. They are ready to do absolutely anything to get a fix. It's not really horrible, but it's very harrowing. Knowing this really exist and some people are really living like that is scary. Drug dealers really are the worst kind of bastards on Earth. Even worst than real rapists I guess. Well that's not sure. Anyway, that's not the point of my post. Has anyone seen that movie ? I need someone else point of view because I'm not sure my interpretation of this movie is right.

Anyone ?
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 08:11 AM   #2
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Yes, I've seen that movie, twice of three times I think.
I am not sure however what exactly your interpretation of the movie is now ... drug dealers are real scum?
I fully agree ... doesn't take a movie to come to that conclusion, though ...

Worse than rapists?
Hm ... depends on what you consider to be the more despicable thing to do I suppose.
Old 07-20-2008, 08:49 AM   #3
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hey this is one of my all time fav movies its shockingly brilliant !! i would recommend it to everyone.

i do think though that not all drugdealers are scum !! i know a granny who is a sweet old thing but also a drugdealer lol
Old 07-20-2008, 09:07 AM   #4
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I agree snale, its fucked up, disgusting i would say.
Old 07-20-2008, 09:08 AM   #5
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

I was reccomended this movie by several people. Everyone said it was hard hitting and real. I honestly found it to be a bit boring. I didn't care for it in the least. Yes yes I understand "Drugs will ruin your life" thats great...

sorry it just wasn't for me.

As for your point Snale, I don't know that I agree. Drug dealers are bad But I am certain i could think of worse

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 01:36 PM   #6
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Yes, I've seen that movie, twice of three times I think.
I am not sure however what exactly your interpretation of the movie is now ... drug dealers are real scum?
I fully agree ... doesn't take a movie to come to that conclusion, though ...

Worse than rapists?
Hm ... depends on what you consider to be the more despicable thing to do I suppose.
Well actually the director is trying to show people what drugs can do to you, but there seem to be some 'messages' I'm not sure I understood. As you probably remember, the mother trip is to be on a tv set as a winner of some lotery game. At the end of the movie, you see that trip again but she is joined on stage by her son. That is pretty strange knowing that her son lost an arm because of some sort of pus infection, but has however kept quite clever. The nurse tells him 'you must have somebody who cares for you', then he thinks about his girlfriend and says 'yes but she's not coming'. He is aware of how lost her girlfriend already is, as well as himself. His mother though, really looks like she's lost it all. She is kind stuck in some sort of stone 'second nature' like she is forcing herself to laugh as she is completely fucked up. So why do we see her son joining her on stage ? I do not understand how that could symbolize anything as they took different ways in decadence. Do you remember that point ?

As for the rapist/drug dealers point, I think the worst thing a rapist can do is damage an innocent mind. Like a child mind who still sees the world through his parents eyes or a teenager mind that still haven't grow up. The rude awakening we all go through about life is easier to digest if it's done gradually. A rapist, with his big veinous penis can break every youth illusions of a teenager and make him hit rock bottom way too soon. The kind of mark left by such a wound can last a whole life. However, I do believe the 2008 society is way more complicated than the 1986 society (I say that because I was 14 back then) so it seems logical than the today's teenager are thinking much more while growing up because they are exposed to much more friendship related troubles. I mean friends letting them down for no reasons because the multimedia pleasures (video gamings) seem way more pleasant and constructive in their eyes than friendship. So I think today's teenager have grown stronger than they were 20 years ago and would be more capable of getting over a rape.

All I said above is mind related but as far as the body goes, we're all the pretty much the same biological machine and drug should affect us the same way no matter how mature we are. I think one of the only mind quality that can help someone fighting drug is lucidity. The ability to see what part of your mind is flattered by that crap you put in your veins could help one to remain lucid and prevent drug from doing its shit. But lucidity seems to me like a very rare quality. Call me crazy, but I'm pretty sure 70% of the people I know (including healthy people, graduated in university) are pretty much disconnected from reality. Not that I think it is pathological, but, I do believe lucidity is just a rare, inborn quality. So, I do believe it is not unreasonable to say a drug dealer is worse than a rapist.
Old 07-20-2008, 01:42 PM   #7
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well as a generality I'd have to say rapists are worse than drug dealers...a drug dealer provides an illegal product that someone wants while a rapist inflicts an unwanted assault upon a person!
Old 07-20-2008, 01:59 PM   #8
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Love this movie!!! 5 stars And I think you could analyze it a million different ways.... I wouldn't even know where to begin
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 01:08 AM   #9
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

you guys are all wrong. the movie is about the american dream of making it big and being an important person, and its death, as seen in the main characters. frankly, i found the moms plot the saddest because it wasnt even her fault. i felt some pity for arm dude, and laughed at the skank and black dude. not out of coldness, but cuz its their own fault. sure, arm dude is responsible too, but id rather be in black dudes shoes than arm dudes shoes.

point is, its not really about the drugs. the drugs are just a vehicle for the real meaning of the movie

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 03:51 AM   #10
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar44 View Post
you guys are all wrong. the movie is about the american dream of making it big and being an important person, and its death, as seen in the main characters. frankly, i found the moms plot the saddest because it wasnt even her fault. i felt some pity for arm dude, and laughed at the skank and black dude. not out of coldness, but cuz its their own fault. sure, arm dude is responsible too, but id rather be in black dudes shoes than arm dudes shoes.

point is, its not really about the drugs. the drugs are just a vehicle for the real meaning of the movie
About the American dream ?
Ok I see that for the mother dying to be in that tv set. But what about arm dude ? He did not really want to become big did he ? As far as I can remember, when he starts to get in the dealing business he just want to make up with his mom by buying her a new tv-set and then he just wants to make money for a living because he was too lazy to get himself a real job. So sorry but I don't see how that could be a try to get big.
Old 07-22-2008, 01:44 PM   #11
Niceideas
Banned

Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via MSN to Niceideas

Wow, I guess I need to see this movie. I have been meaning to get a hold of a copy for ages, but never got round to it. Thanks Snale for the recommendation.
Niceideas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 02:40 PM   #12
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale View Post
About the American dream ?
Ok I see that for the mother dying to be in that tv set. But what about arm dude ? He did not really want to become big did he ? As far as I can remember, when he starts to get in the dealing business he just want to make up with his mom by buying her a new tv-set and then he just wants to make money for a living because he was too lazy to get himself a real job. So sorry but I don't see how that could be a try to get big.
no, arm dude and dildo lady want to start a fashion boutique with the money, thats why they have those drawings everywhere, those are the clothing designs.

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
Old 07-23-2008, 03:45 AM   #13
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar44 View Post
no, arm dude and dildo lady want to start a fashion boutique with the money, thats why they have those drawings everywhere, those are the clothing designs.
Well I guess I have to see it again. I obviously missed some important details. Berk I will see the dude with his all over pus infected arm again. eeeeewwwww
Old 07-23-2008, 11:40 AM   #14
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceideas View Post
Wow, I guess I need to see this movie. I have been meaning to get a hold of a copy for ages, but never got round to it. Thanks Snale for the recommendation.
Here's the torrent for you :

http://rapidshare.com/files/13187690..._.torrent.html
Old 07-23-2008, 12:06 PM   #15
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Don't believe a single word dash says, snale ...
Old 07-23-2008, 04:03 PM   #16
dashrendar44
Kamina

im offended stern

considering that the director himself said its about the american dream and its death. look at the title of the movie for fucks sake!

Old 07-24-2008, 06:18 AM   #17
Niceideas
Banned

Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via MSN to Niceideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale View Post
Just saw this now, thanks dude.
Niceideas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 06:25 AM   #18
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Poor dash ... so you just repeated what the director said?

Now I'm disappointed ...

OF COURSE it's about the American Dream ... rather general however, don't you think? So many movies are about the AD, in very different ways.
It's a drug movie ... it's about the death of the AD, yes ... but more importantly about how and why it died for those people ... a warning to others.
Old 08-13-2008, 07:00 PM   #19
Kinkybloke
Privileged Member

Kinkybloke has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Kinkybloke

a friend of mine kept saying how brillient he thought it was.... as for me I fell asleep after the first 15 mins or so
Kinkybloke is offline   Reply With Quote