Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-21-2008, 01:12 AM   #1
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default MMA fans

Anyone else catch Affliction??
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 01:16 AM   #2
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

YEEE!!!!! so good (except megadeth -.-) FEDOR FTW!!!

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 01:24 AM   #3
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Fedor - 36 second knockout, same as the Wand fight

I LOVE Babalu, but I really dont think that he went all out on the fight with Whitehead. And I really dont think that he deserved the decision. His kicks were so deliberately bad, and what was with the spinning back fist? trying to pull a Henderson or what?
Old 07-21-2008, 01:26 AM   #4
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

LOL yeah, he looked like he wasnt being serious at all, like it was just a joke to him. i liked when pedro lost though lol, looks like he didnt think about his hungry kids hard enough

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 01:27 AM   #5
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

haha, thats funny. Poor guy.
Old 07-21-2008, 05:26 AM   #6
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

I watch it from time to time depending on the match and the two fighters,I like to see the fights specialy if the two players strong.

Last edited by ezzdx; 07-21-2008 at 05:29 AM.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 06:42 AM   #7
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I caught Affliction but also was watching the nice UFC card. A great weekend to be an MMA fan.

I hope Fedor gets Couture next...if we wait any longer Randy will be collecting social security. LOL.

I guess Tim Sylvia doesn't believe in getting paid by the hour or even at least 1 five minute round. LMAO. Reminds of old Mike Tyson classics where Spinks or whoever gets 10 million to get knocked out in 91 seconds. Sylvia didn' get that much but whatever he got is robbery for getting pummeled in 36 seconds.

Both cards were quite good in my opinion.
RLA68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 06:59 AM   #8
Niceideas
Banned

Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via MSN to Niceideas

Well we couldn't get Affliction here in the U.K, or not with my cable provider anyways, so I had to do a internet special yesterday. On the whole I thought it was a good show for a start-up promotion. I watched the UFC show and it was pretty solid, but I'll get to that later.

So the first fight I found was Fedor vs Big Tim. Wow, just wow, is all I can say; I wanted Tim to get destroyed, but also wanted to see Fedor in action a little while longer. How awesome was his combination that dropped Tim though! I kinda wanted Fedor to ground and pound and fuck Tim's face up. Usually I don't like to think of a competitor like that, but I really hate Tim Sylvia. Tim later said he tapped so fast as the choke was not a blood choke but right accross his windpipe, he also said the pain was very intense haha. Gotta give the man some respect for getting in the ring with the best hvywgt in the sport ever.

As for the Babalu fight, well I thought it was pretty slow, Babalu put enough pressure on to win the fight, especially in the third round, but all in all not a great fight. I wish he'd gone to the ground and displayed some of his submission accumen, Whitehead would have not made it to the end of the fight if he had.

One of the best things about Affliction was Andrei Arlovski kicking some serious ass. The Arlovski of old is back, he looked sensational, combinations, flying knees, ultra aggressive. He said he'd like to fight either Fedor or Barnett next. War Arlovski!!!111. Rothwell just didnt have an answer for Arlovski's questions, he was in it, but was getting tooled for pretty much the whole fight. Fighting in the ring for the first time didn't seem to pose any problems for the Belorussian either, I was kinda nervous when I found out about that as switching from the cage to the ring, or vice-versa, can be detrimental to say the least, just look at Cro-cop! Here's hoping Arlovski doesn't make the long rumoured switch to boxing ans stays in MMA.

Good win for Barnett, and avenges a loss from his record, that's gotta be satisfying. A good steady fight, I thought Barnett would have shot in for a take down given how good his ground game is, but he won by a serious KO. Well done Josh Barnett. Pedro didn't look great though, I know he's not going to against someone of Barnett's caliber but still, the fight took place in his domain the standup battle. I think it's gotta be time for Rizzo to hang up the gloves soon, shame as he seemed to be making a comeback after his disasterous tenure in Pride, reeling off a couple of wins over good opponents. We were never goning to see Pedro back in title contention though to be honest were we!

Lil Nog was as good as ever, he really needs to be in the UFC and fighting better opposition. Dewees is tough as they come but did you see when he was in the corner and he had his arms on the ropes, he knew he was done for, that kick he attempted was feeble he knew it. Still here's hoping Affliction can russle up some good competition for Nog next event.

Vitor looked good at 185, and against solid compitition in Terry Martin. Vitor really turned it up a notch in the second round and got his reward. Nice to see Randy in his corner too, no hard feelings between them given their history; truely a great sport with great compititors. I think Vitor will shine at this weight class, more thoughts on that later.

I didn't bother watching the other fights, Know the results though, I think Affliction is gonna have to make some interesting matchups now. They need more fighters too, sure the guys that won here should fight each other, Vitor V Linland, Noguiera v Babalu, and I think Arlovski v Barnett then the winner of that fights Fedor. Affliction should drop some guys and bring in others to make better matchups for their next two events. Affliction have stated that they plan on doing three shows and if they don't make money then they'll stick to selling shit over priced t-shirts. I don't know about you, but I for one think that if your just here to make money you'll never get it truely right and your events will suffer for it.

It was a shame Aleksander Emelianenko couldn't fight, he didn't pass CSAC mandatory standards, no word on what he failed on though.

I also think that in a sport where it is notoriously difficult to break into, and make serious money in, Affliction will put on it's three events and then call it quits. Now this is where the UFC benefits emmensly, they can pick up their lost talent, Arlovski, Babalu, Belfort (who would make a great fight with Silva @185) etc; They can re-start negotiations with the other top fighters, Fedor, Aleks, Barnett. Lord knows the UFC hvywgt division needs bolstering up somewhat, and there are some very notable missing pieces to the jigsaw. I think if Fedor wants to cement his legacy as the best fighter in the history of the sport he need to sign with the UFC, there's just no other way.

Fuck the WAMMA belt, it means fuck all; yeah two tough guys fought for it but if it's gonna be worthless when it's star promotion goes down the toilet then it's worth nothing. It's really worthless if Affliction goes down and the belt gets contended for in smaller promotions that have agreed to comform to the WAMMA regulations. There arn't many promotions that have, and certainly none that matter. Fedor can't be destroying weaker opponents in smaller shows, they can't pay him what he asks for, they can't give him any worthwhile opponents, and they can't provide the media coverage or spotlight that he needs to stay popular. There's only one belt that matters and that's the UFC heavy weight title belt, currently owned by Minotauro Noguiera. Dana White has already said he was impressed by Fedor, and if Affliction crumbles, I think it will but would like to be proved wrong, he'll e the first one knocking on Fedor's door. Dana is stubborn and proud, but I'll say this for him he's always tried to get the fighthers that fans want to see. Look at Tito, Ken and any number of fighters he's had confrontation with, he's still kept them round as he knows fans want to see them. Of course there's time when he says enough is enough' back to Tito haha, but I think he does so when his promotion won't suffer their loss, who can say they're bummed about Tito not being in UFC anymore, not me. If the UFC picked up these guys there would be so many oppertunities for all parties. We would get to see the Couture v Fedor fight at long last, there's so much money in that fight agreements would quickly be made to everyones benefit. Fedor would get stiffer compitition, although he'd still become champ but this time in a promotion that matters, and he'd get more money which is, understandably, a concern of his.

With all that said, and if your still reading by now and you should be as I'm talking sense, I think if Affliction goes under, Fedor, Aleks, Barnett et al will all go back to Japan most likely Dream or WVR. There is compitition there for sure, Sergei, Cro-cop, Overeem, hunt etc and could form a credible divison to rival that of the UFC or even the Pride of old. The problem there is Fedor will once again rise to the top and stay there with out much compition, Aleks won' fight him, Sergei will for sure but is he gonna beat him? Cro-cop I think won't fight him again he's turned down to many tough fights recently to say he would, that leaves Barnett and a bunch of freakshows like Hong Man Choi.

All in all a good show for Affliction, but a very long way to go if they want to rival the UFC.

Last edited by Niceideas; 07-21-2008 at 10:09 AM.
Niceideas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 08:12 AM   #9
Niceideas
Banned

Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)

I didn't write anything about the UFC card, it was a pretty solid show, especially considering it was thrown together last minute to compete with the Affliction show. Overall I would say I enjoyed the UFC show more, as much fun as it was watching Fedor anihilate Timmy, it was the better show from the better promotion.

Jesse Taylor Vs CB Dolloway, pretty cool fight, Jesse is a dick and CB's very arrogant, I don't really like either fighter. I do think however that CB is going to go far in the promotion and has lots of exciting matchups ahead. That Peruvian necktie submission was awesome, I'd never seen one before and I've seen 1000's of MMA fights so that was cool.

Farber Vs Markham was a cool undercard fight that got aired as there was obviously alot of programming time left haha. I'd never heard of either of these guys but wow, nice scrap with a fantastic ending, that kick rivals Pete Williams over Mark Coleman as one of the best high kick Ko's in the UFC. Gotta be some good match ups for Markham at 170, perhaps Anthony Johnson.

Speaking of which, Johnson's bout with Kevin Burns was great until Burns poked his fingers in his opponents eye. That shit hurt just watching. No wonder Johnson screamed like a victim being dry anal raped! Up until then it was pretty damn competitive, hopfully a rematch will happen in the future. I did think that in cases such as that, assuming it was accidental of course, they went to the judges and scored the fight up til that point seeing as it happened in the third round?

Woah where did Cain Valasquez come from, dude was a fucking beast. Got to be good things coming from him if the UFC builds him up properly and doesn't throw him to the wolves. I never really liked Jake O'Brian, so didn't care about this fight at all, but I'll definatly be keeping an eye on Valasquez in future. That crucifix has got to be one of the worst positions a fighter can find himself in, you just get pounded in the face and can't do shit to stop it.

I was stoked to see Hermes Franca make his comeback into the sport after the silly decisions he made last year. Steroids have no place in the sport, but at least he took his punishment like a man, and had a understandable, but still inexcusable, reason for taking them. What I wasn't staoked about was the beatdown he got at the hands of Franky Edgar. I knew Edgar was a stud but damn, Hermes is top flight competition and Edgar made it look easy. Hermes of course gave as god as he got on the feet, but was controled on the ground for the most part, a vicious armbar attempt accepted. I hope Hermes gets another fight in the UFC as he's always entertaining. Franky Edgar move one step closer to a title shot, He still have a long road ahead of him as 155 is so deep a division.

Brandon Vera vs Reese Andy. Well I wasn't bothered about this fight at all, the fact that it was Vera's long awaiting move down to 205 was a little interesting but aside from that I didn't care. It was boring from start to finish, I know Reese is a tough guy, but Vera is supposed to be A class material. There were moments where his Thai plum looked like it was close to ending the fight but he just wasn't aggresive enough. He did say that the cut down affected his stamina, so here's hoping he gets it right next time. 205 is stacked right now and he has loads of great matchups there if he choses to stay. His drop down does thin out an already thin heavyweight division though (see my above post for more thoughts on that).

Anderson Silva has got to be the pound for pound best fighter pn the planet. Sure there are other fighters that can lay claim, St. Pierre, BJ Penn, Fedor Emelianenko, but it's Silva who is the real p4p best. He looked big at 205, I knew he was a huge 185'er who cut down from around 215 or so but still he looked bigger than Irvin who is a bona-fide 205'er. I have to say I thought Silva was in for a tougher time than he ended up getting. I thought he'd struggle with size diferential and would take it to the mat where he would still emerge victorious. He needed little more than a right hand and a vicious follow up flurry to end Irvins night, and leave him with a massive laceration on his left cheek, in 61 seconds. I do hope Silva stays at 205 for some time, there are lots of intriging match ups for him there. The only real thing for him to do at 185 is take care of Ushin Okami, and while I do think Okami is Silva's biggest threat at 185 as he poses a different set of problems for the champ; Okami has just re-broken his hand and is out of action for some time to come. So what does Silva do? He has already stated numerous ties that he has no interest fighting for the lightheavyweight belt, stating that his team mate Lyoto Machida is destined to win it. There are no decent match ups for Silva in his own wieght class for the concivable future. Unless the UFC signs some of the talent still out there, Silva is bound to stay fighting people that can't beat him. Unfortunatly the remaining 185lb talent out there is all tied up inder contract with other promotions, Misaki, Kang, Akiyama could stand a chance of beating the Spider, Misaki especially. After that your left with the likes of Amar Suloev, Anderi Seminov, Melvin Manhoef and Paulo Filhilo, who won't fight Silva as they're team mates. SIlva has to stay at 205 there's simply no one available for him to fight in his weight class.

Good show from the UFC, and while Dream and WVR might be able to boast excellent lightweight divisions, the UFC really has no competition for the best MMA promotion in the world.

R.I.P Pride Fighting Championships.
Old 07-21-2008, 10:32 AM   #10
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great posts Niceideas.

If I could rep you I would. So, it will a bit before I come back around and rep you for these posts.
Old 07-21-2008, 02:24 PM   #11
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

nice sig NiceIdeas....even though its wrong. Do you actually believe that Fitch can take GSP? There is no way in hell.

For Affliction, I thought most of the fights were great. But it was a bad showing.

I didnt catch the Vitor fight, so I dont know what went down. I dont think that Couture wants any of Fedor. He shit himself when he saw the damage that Fedor landed on Sylvia's career. There wont be a fight anytime soon, as you can tell that Couture finally realized what the hell he was getting himself into when he said that he wanted to fight Fedor, and when Fedor was standing there right in front of him, Couture decided that he wanted none of what would have been delivered. It was so stupid what he said, if he would have said "Yes I want to fight Fedor" and nothing else, fuck whatever shit he had to take care of. Any organization like Dreams, or maybe another Affliction promotion would make it happen. I dont know if he is still under contract with UFC, but I'm sure if it was, that was little to stand in his way. If he really wanted the fight, somebody could make it happen, but his punk doesnt want it.

I was actually at a place where they were showing both events, so I got to see Silva in action just as Arlovski was kicking ass. That was a brutal knee that he delivered at the end of round 2. He definitly came through. I cant believe how fast the Silva fight ended though. He definitely proved himself at 205, however he wont be fighting at 205 again. It was just a favor to Dana White I believe and he proved himself so there is really nothing much else he can prove. Besides, if he walks around normally at 185 or whatever, its just too hard to gain or cut weight to fight at a certain weight division. I use to think that GSP could definitely give Silva a run for his money, but now I am not so sure anymore. What I thought is that a weight gain would make you slower, well not for Silva, for maybe for GSP, I dont know.

Wait, Vera went down to 205???

If Babablu wasnt so damn sexy, I would totally be hating on him right now. That was a disgraceful show that he put on. He is much better than that. This is the guy who beat SHOGUN and went three rounds with FEDOR. I think he just got too cocky and lazy to care. But whatever, he squeezed out a win via decision. I agree he was aggressive, but he could have done better.

Disappointed about Aleks. He is my favorite. Looking forward to see him fight soon.

Agree with NiceIdeas about the WAMMA belt. WTF is that shit? A clothing company that puts on a (bad) show puts two heavy weights together and declares the winner champion of the world? What gives them that authority? I mean, I do think Fedor is the best. But you have to fight the best in the world and win in order to get a title like that. Sylvia hardly qualifies as the best.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 07-21-2008 at 02:28 PM.
Old 07-21-2008, 02:49 PM   #12
RLA68
Banned

Couture is in fact under contract with the UFC. The lawyers are battling. I am sure that Couture will eventually get his wish but right now it is not a lack of courage. It is the UFC trying to desperately protect themselves as their "technical" Hwt Champion going elsewhere and getting killed by Fedor.
Old 07-22-2008, 03:49 PM   #13
Niceideas
Banned

Ok you may have to wait for my thoughts on Fitch vs GSP i'm afraid.

I just saw this and all I can say is WTF. From SI.com how the fuck does Tim Sylvia get a half a million more than Fedor!! Fuck even Arlovski got paid more than Fedor, I can see why Arlovski would jump ship from UFC, but can't see why Fedor wouldn't sign for them, if it was only money that was the issue. AND if that's what Fedor was asking for then the UFC could certainly have met his wages, he would have actually have gotton more from the UFC. Chuck, Randy, Quintin, BJ all the top fighters in the UFC get comparable wages to that. The UFC also gives out rather large bonuses for fight of the night, KO of the night and Submission of the night; Fedor would most likely get any of those bonuses any time he fought, he's exciting and subs and ko's motherfuckers left right and centre. On top of all this UFC champions can negociate a percentage of PPV earnings as part of their contract, so if they got 250,000 (or 300,000) to fight, a 25,000 (sometimes it's 50, 000) bonus for the fight and a cut of PPV buys even if it's a half a percent it's still loads of cash, then they are loaded. Still not enough if you ask me of course, I think top MMA fighters should be on comparable money to top boxing fighters, but that will come in time.

Now as for the Randy situation, well I kinda lost track of it tbh, Randy has met Zuffa in the courts and lost round one of the legal battle. There was a statmnt from randy just today and I qoute “When, where and with what promotion — we don’t know. It could happen in UFC. We just don’t know. I want it to happen. Fedor wants it to happen. In some way, shape or form, we’re going to make it happen.”

from MMAMania: Former UFC heavyweight champion Randy Couture — who walked away from his division crown late lat year to pursue a fight with Fedor Emelianenko — tells FOXSports.com that he’s still intent on a bout against the Russian even though he is embroiled in a messy legal dispute. UFC President Dana White has mentioned in the recent past that (a). He’d sign Fedor just so Randy can fight him and (b). He wants Randy back in the Octagon. Now Randy is leaving the door open to a possible UFC return after slamming it shut. At this point, do you have any interest in a bout between Fedor and Couture?

I would say Dana would defiantly do what ever he could to sign Fedor, especially if Affliction stops putting on shows, even if they don't Fedor's management is going to see what offers are out there before resigning with Affliction. Dana would have the biggest fight in MMA history on his hands if he could sign Emelianenko. He would also have an easy way out of his problem with Randy, make the fight between him and Fedor. I honestly think Randy would take the fight, if for nothing else then the money; it's only legalities that have stopped him from doing so. Unfortunatly the only video I could find of the fight didn't show Randy in the ring afterwards or his reaction so I can't comment. There is so much money in this fight it's untrue, the most beloved mixed martial artist ever (in the west if not the world) against the best mixed martial artist ever. Marketed right it would make shit loads of cash.

Anyways, after seeing what they shelled out on fighter wages alone, not counting production costs etc, I bet they didn't make much money off of this event. Since they have stated that they are only in it to make money and will stop after three shows if they don't, then I think Affliction won't last that long. People probably only bought it because of recognisable names from the UFC, of course diehards would know Fedor, quite afew casual fans too, but he is not a house hold name in the states just yet. I predict a short run for Affliction MMA.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:17 AM   #14
RLA68
Banned

Fedor had to of got a share of the PPV and gate...he isn't working for peanuts. If I recall Fedor was asking for a lot of crazy demands like that when negotiating with the UFC.

800 K for 36 seconds? That is what is insane to me.

Yes I want to see Couture vs Fedor. I am sure a similiar result will occur as Randy will get smashed but what the heck.

Last edited by RLA68; 07-23-2008 at 05:19 AM.
Old 07-24-2008, 03:13 PM   #15
Niceideas
Banned

Yeah good point, Affliction isn't obliged to make that know either if he is, much like the UFC with their fighters. I would have to say 800K is ridiclous too, I don't think Tim deserves that kind of money tbh. He constantly plays it safe and fights not to lose, Look at his fights with Monson, Vera and his third fight with Arlovski (who, it has to be said, was also guilty); I just don't think he's been an exciting fighter for a few years now.

I wouldn't say that it's a crazy demand to ask for a share of the PPV when he's widely considered the best fighter on the planet, at heavyweight especially. He could have it put into his contract that if/WHEN he bacame champion he gets a share or something. He would rejuvenate the UFC's hvywgt division and would probably make the company alot of money. I still think there's a chance he could sign, if Affliction doesn't work out. If I recall he wanted to defend his Sambo titles and compete in that in addition to fighting, the UFC doesn't like their fighters to compete outside of the octagon. Which I find strange because loads of them regulary take place in submission matches etc.

Also it's been reported that Andrei Arlovski will fight Fedor next for the WAMMA title belt Oct 11th in Vegas. That sounds great and will almost certainly generate major fan interest. I have a question though, is there a WAMMA belt for other weight divisions? If there is, in which org do the fights have to take place? I know it's the first independent belt in the history of MMA, unless your counting Shooto which is another large post again haha, I often thought that the Shooto format is the way to go in MMA, but not sure if it would work on a really large scale with many orgs. Which is were my problem with the WAMMA belt starts, I still think it's a bullshit belt (for the time being at least); but now we have the situation where the best fighter has a belt not in the biggest organisation.

Edit: ooh ooh ooh 666th post right there.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:14 PM   #16
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

NiceIdeas, please change your sig, because its just false information
Old 07-25-2008, 03:12 PM   #17
Niceideas
Banned

Now now ChiTown, I'm still waiting of you telling me what our bet is

I do think Fitch can take GSP, it does seem unlikely, but he is capable of doing so. Fitch was considered the number one 170lb fighter in the world not that long ago, although he has been superceded once again by St.Pierre.

Fitch has been building to this moment for a very long time, he's on a 15 fight win streak against very very tough competition, and has been nothing if not consistant. Fitch hasn't lost a fight in 5 years, and has an excellent skill set although his grappling is better than his standup. I would say that submission wise Fitch is probably slightly better, he's just got his black belt in ju-jitsu from Dave Camerallo (sp?) and has both great submission defense and offense; and has faced the more aggressive submission fighters of the two so I doubt GSP is going to submit him. I would say that with his wrestling pedigree he has an advantage there too, but that's probably taking it too far seeing as how GSP takes delight in out wrestling NCAA champions etc. On paper Fitch is the better grappler though. I think Fitch's biggest advantage is his ability to grind out his opponents, he outworks them and breaks them down, but wether or not he can do that to George remains to be seen.

George has a big advantage in striking, he's powerful and precise; Fitch has decent stand up but St. Pierre is better. As I previously stated he may also have Fitch's wrestling covered, but may also have a slight disadvantage in the submission game...MAY. Both fighter are big at 170lbs and use their size to out muscle their opponents, and both are well rounded and excellent examples of the new breed of mixed martial artist. I'm looking forward to seeing who can best put his gameplan into action. Neither fighter has been 5 rounds before so it could well come down to who has the better cardio if the fight gets into the deep waters of rounds 4 and 5. I wouldn't be at all suprised if either fighter won, I like both fighters emmensely, two of my favourites, and I'll be happy for whoever wins. I am picking fitch for the upset however, and am totally prepared to look foolish and deal with general comments of I told you so should he lose.

Last edited by Niceideas; 07-25-2008 at 04:08 PM.
Old 07-25-2008, 04:13 PM   #18
Niceideas
Banned

Looks like your boy Shogun is eyeing a fight against Coleman, as soon as his knee is fully healed that is; he is heading to Canada for some intensive rehab.
Old 08-13-2008, 10:25 PM   #19
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Bump
Old 08-13-2008, 10:30 PM   #20
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Ok I had to bump this, NICEIDEAS now you REALLY have to change your signature because now its ABSOLUTELY False!!!!

I think all of Fitch's hopes and dreams along with another shot at the WW belt got knocked out of him along with his soul when GSP murdered him with his fists.

I have to do this.........for all those times you did it to me....

awww it feels good.

But what a warrior Fitch is. Damn. 5 rounds of getting your ass kicked and dominated by the best pound for pound welter weight in the world. he stuck in there. He won alot of fans that night.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 08-13-2008 at 10:32 PM.