Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-21-2008, 05:58 PM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Gay rape

Gay rape must be made of really different feelings.
All that never ending war of sexes is gone. It's just a man taking control of another man to abuse his genital parts.

Then if this crime is free from the hatred decades of machos culture, could we say it is a lighter crime ?
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 02:02 AM   #2
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Well, it might not be about hatred towards women, instead about hatred towards (gay) men. Often committed by a gay man who hates being homosexual himself (and thus hating himself), directed at others.
Male rape however (prison rape for example) is often not about being gay at all. It's rather about men not being able (or willing) to control their sex drive any longer, so they make weaker men their victim.

I wouldn't consider it a "lighter" crime at all.
The effect on the victim is pretty much the same ... no matter what the intentions (or reasons) of the attacker are.
Old 07-22-2008, 03:39 AM   #3
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Prison rape is an interesting concept.
All that business with cute young men trowed in jail.
Knowing they are cute and rape is impossible to avoid, they chooses their master right away so they get 'rid' of the problem and their masters insure them protection. It's a strange but interesting situation. How does a young cute prisoner knows his master has enough relation among prisoners to protect him ?

Quite a tricky thing to manage.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 03:50 AM   #4
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Remember if you ever end up in prison the best thing to do is to take out the biggest baddest convict first thing!
Failing that you can hang yourself with your pants...
Old 07-22-2008, 06:34 AM   #5
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

I think a thin,weak,hairy ass french guy will be an easy victim in the prison,so you Snale should be careful in your daily life and try to avoid doing any small crime to don't be in the prison.
I think if you went to the prison you wouldn't be able to excrete your shit.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 06:04 AM   #6
Niceideas
Banned

Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via MSN to Niceideas

I thought prison rape was mainly about control and punishment/enforcement, I'm probably wrong and what little I know on the subject I came across quite a while ago. Maybe they use the punishment as an excuse to rape a guy as they can no longer control their sex drives, to make it seem more acceptable in such a macho enviroment. I do know that in the Russian prison system they use rape as a punishment. If you do something really bad, you can get a forced tattoo that brands you as an outcast and anyone can rape or beat you for any reason with no comeback on them. You can be forced to settle debts by being raped too. Regardless I think that if guys didn't have homosexual tendancies to start with gay rape in prisons wouldn't happen.

If I went to prison i'd assault a guard, I'd get put in solitary for god knows how long, which would be cool as i'm a loner anyway and all i'd do would be work out and read. No chance of beind ass raped if I'm the only one in the cell. Additionally, since guards are pretty much universally hated you'd get respect from other imates.
Niceideas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 06:52 AM   #7
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Well, since prison is a very different sub-society there are different rules - psychological as well - than those which apply in our every-day society.

I wrote a piece about it once so I had to do some research concerning the subject, which proved rather difficult at times being a woman and talking to male inmates ... However it was a very interesting thing to do. Of course German federal prison is very different than US ones, as well as than in many other countries.

A "nice" US study you guys might consider before fantasising about rape in prison ( ) is that various incidents are known where inmates crushed the teeth of the newly imprisoned to prevent them from biting ...
Old 07-24-2008, 07:37 PM   #8
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ugh....i didn't know it...that's not cool to know...break the teeth is a real cheap shot...no words!
I know a lot of people who as been in jail...and no one of them has been raped...
the most of them were from the sud...very ignorant but very tough too...but well this is Italy.
In others countries everything is different...
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 12:08 PM   #9
mysterious-sexism

mysterious-sexism Level 4 (400+)mysterious-sexism Level 4 (400+)mysterious-sexism Level 4 (400+)mysterious-sexism Level 4 (400+)mysterious-sexism Level 4 (400+)

I don't think it's so much a men have gay tendencies. From a purely physical point of view, men enjoy having their penises stimulated. For example, most (if not all) men masturbate...it doesn't make us a "hand-sexual". It's a release. It feels good.

Similarly, penetrating another male...probably has the same effect.
mysterious-sexism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 03:50 PM   #10
[m[o_o]m]
Privileged Member

[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

in US theres a big difference in "jail" and prison. no one gets punked in jail..mostly becoz of the situation of being closely monitored and confined. prison is a whole different story. its impossible to watch as closely. only punks become punks in US prison...if you fight back even if you loose and get beat down you get rep as not being easy and they leave you alone as long as you dont get tangled up in drugs or other shit...even then rather shank you then fuk you..only fagz seek revenge in the booty. many young punks arrive and they get slapped once and are on their knees gobbling nasty cock the next moment...as soon as they get put in general population everyone already knows they are punks and have been pwned. and there are MANY men in prison who never mess with nasty punks... some doing life. the only difference in prison is these repressed homo's are no longer socially expected to not be gay...or they are just lifers who chose to be gay becoz they will never see a real woman again. these fools who run around today for the rainbow coalition and other silly buttdart organizations claiming being gay is not a choice are just liars who want money or healthcare...both of which they can get if homo marriage is made ok. gay is always a choice of one kind or another.
and no offense but i never once saw anyone get they "teeth crushed"...heh...thats silly...anyone who keeps a punk wants that bitch as pretty as possible...and ive seen some that were damn pretty pretty...and about the 18 month mark i considered it...but that fukin thing hangin between they legs just cant be ignored. i only dated rosy and her 10 sisters the whole time. and it was not difficult. these fags in prison are heathens and its just that simple.

Last edited by [m[o_o]m]; 08-19-2008 at 03:55 PM.
[m[o_o]m] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 04:10 PM   #11
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [m[o_o]m] View Post
in US theres a big difference in "jail" and prison. no one gets punked in jail..mostly becoz of the situation of being closely monitored and confined. prison is a whole different story. its impossible to watch as closely. only punks become punks in US prison...if you fight back even if you loose and get beat down you get rep as not being easy and they leave you alone as long as you dont get tangled up in drugs or other shit...even then rather shank you then fuk you..only fagz seek revenge in the booty. many young punks arrive and they get slapped once and are on their knees gobbling nasty cock the next moment...as soon as they get put in general population everyone already knows they are punks and have been pwned. and there are MANY men in prison who never mess with nasty punks... some doing life. the only difference in prison is these repressed homo's are no longer socially expected to not be gay...or they are just lifers who chose to be gay becoz they will never see a real woman again. these fools who run around today for the rainbow coalition and other silly buttdart organizations claiming being gay is not a choice are just liars who want money or healthcare...both of which they can get if homo marriage is made ok. gay is always a choice of one kind or another.
and no offense but i never once saw anyone get they "teeth crushed"...heh...thats silly...anyone who keeps a punk wants that bitch as pretty as possible...and ive seen some that were damn pretty pretty...and about the 18 month mark i considered it...but that fukin thing hangin between they legs just cant be ignored. i only dated rosy and her 10 sisters the whole time. and it was not difficult. these fags in prison are heathens and its just that simple.
You left stuff like bisexuality out from that speech.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 04:20 PM   #12
[m[o_o]m]
Privileged Member

[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

heh...is it too speachy? i do get a bit riled over the whole gay thing
{but at least i'm not drunk!}
ps:i dont believe in "bi"..if you play with a penis your being gay.period. imho of course

Last edited by [m[o_o]m]; 08-19-2008 at 04:26 PM.
[m[o_o]m] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 04:51 PM   #13
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [m[o_o]m] View Post
heh...is it too speachy? i do get a bit riled over the whole gay thing
{but at least i'm not drunk!}
ps:i dont believe in "bi"..if you play with a penis your being gay.period. imho of course
I just can't manage to see things as that black and white but guess there is not point in arguing about something like this.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 10:46 AM   #14
mysterious-sexism

mysterious-sexism Level 4 (400+)mysterious-sexism Level 4 (400+)mysterious-sexism Level 4 (400+)mysterious-sexism Level 4 (400+)mysterious-sexism Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
I just can't manage to see things as that black and white but guess there is not point in arguing about something like this.

Agreed...Nothing in the world is ever THAT Black and White...
mysterious-sexism is offline   Reply With Quote