Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-17-2008, 04:07 PM   #1
Daywalker
Banned

Location: In A Very Dark Place Close To Hell, And No Living Soul Has Ever Step Foot In Before
Daywalker is infamous around these partsDaywalker is infamous around these partsDaywalker is infamous around these partsDaywalker is infamous around these parts
Unhappy Dvds or Vhs Rape Videos?

Hi everyone i'm looking for info on vhs or dvds about rape i can buy online and info links would be helpfull thanks.

JasonW.
Daywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 06:36 PM   #2
boldin18
Privileged Member

boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I know one pretty good website where you can buy dvds and their in the english, the place is called forbiddenact.com that is really the only one I know about
boldin18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 10:14 PM   #3
Daywalker
Banned

Location: In A Very Dark Place Close To Hell, And No Living Soul Has Ever Step Foot In Before
Daywalker is infamous around these partsDaywalker is infamous around these partsDaywalker is infamous around these partsDaywalker is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by boldin18 View Post
I know one pretty good website where you can buy dvds and their in the english, the place is called forbiddenact.com that is really the only one I know about
Hi boldin18 thanks for the info? I'll be sure to check it out soon
Old 02-17-2008, 11:20 PM   #4
Doctorguy

Doctorguy Level 8 (800+)Doctorguy Level 8 (800+)Doctorguy Level 8 (800+)Doctorguy Level 8 (800+)Doctorguy Level 8 (800+)Doctorguy Level 8 (800+)Doctorguy Level 8 (800+)

Hi Daywalker,

I would also suggest trying

www.taboovideos.com

I haven't tried ordering from there myself, but the selection looks good.

Doctorguy
Doctorguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 11:48 PM   #5
Daywalker
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctorguy View Post
Hi Daywalker,

www.taboovideos.com

Doctorguy
Hey Doctorguy yea i'll check this website also thanks for the info?
Old 02-19-2008, 04:18 PM   #6
Daywalker
Banned

Unhappy

Quote:
Hi Daywalker,

www.taboovideos.com

Doctorguy
Hi Doctorguy how reliable do you think taboovideos is i was going to buy some dvd videos but it does look suspicious dont you think i could be wrong has any forum member experince buying vids from them.

Jason W.
Old 02-20-2008, 01:18 AM   #7
JRS

JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalker View Post
Hi Doctorguy how reliable do you think taboovideos is i was going to buy some dvd videos but it does look suspicious dont you think i could be wrong has any forum member experince buying vids from them.

Jason W.
They are very reliable!!!
JRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 11:52 PM   #8
richi111

richi111 is infamous around these partsrichi111 is infamous around these parts

Hello If you are interested to buy really relaistic rape movies on DVD then PM me I have a very good info where you can get it. The movies are not from bakky, but 2 of them are also on this dvd.
richi111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 01:44 AM   #9
JRS

JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)

A few suggestions:
www.hardcoreabductions.com - excellent selection and in English
www.powershotz.com - mostly bondage, but some rape available
www.videomayhem.com - large variety of Japanese and others
www.aahsex.com - European site
the next three have some rape along with more extreme content
www.necrovideos.com
www.psycho-thrillers.com
www.pkfstudios.com

Happy shopping.
Old 02-18-2008, 04:28 AM   #10
harley

harley has initial reputation
Default Rape Site

http://bizarrovideo.com/comein.htm Ya can`t buy but for 29:95 per Mth you can download as many movies you want and keep them forever , all are uncut
harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 04:57 PM   #11
Daywalker
Banned

Thanks guys this was very interesting stuff i read WOW theres tons of vids? Thanks a bunch take care

Jason W.
Old 02-18-2008, 11:54 PM   #12
Drogo

Drogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've noticed that these sites don't accept Paypal or any other e-wallets. Any reasons why? They're losing out on custom!
Drogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 01:05 AM   #13
JRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogo View Post
I've noticed that these sites don't accept Paypal or any other e-wallets. Any reasons why? They're losing out on custom!
These sites probably have trouble getting credit card companies and Paypal to handle their account due to the content of their movies. A few years ago, our fearless president and attorney general cracked down on this type of material by pressuring the credit card companies to refuse their business. Many producers have had to find alternate sources, usually overseas, to handle their credit card sales, usually at a much higher fee.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:32 PM   #14
adarque

adarque has a maximum reputation! (1000+)adarque has a maximum reputation! (1000+)adarque has a maximum reputation! (1000+)adarque has a maximum reputation! (1000+)adarque has a maximum reputation! (1000+)adarque has a maximum reputation! (1000+)adarque has a maximum reputation! (1000+)adarque has a maximum reputation! (1000+)adarque has a maximum reputation! (1000+)adarque has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to adarque

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogo View Post
Paypal doesn't accept payments from adult sites on membership subscriptions or downloadable media. i.e. clips, image sets etc. BUT...paypal does allow companies to sell hard goods such as DVD's and things like that even if they are of an adult nature. But...there is always a but...they do look into the material to make sure they "THEY" don't find it patently offensive, break any laws etc.

We use them for our DVD's, but have had them notify us in the past over one or two that they thought could violate their TOS so asked us, politely though, to remove them from our store and look for alternative options.

There are a LOT of options for pay sites to charge via credit card, phone bills, or even echecks unfortunately most all those companies do require a deposit. That deposit being based upon the age of the website, content etc. IF the company feels that the content could in some way or form violate any form of obscenity or decency laws they will turn down the sites application for service. Sites that host the sort of material we are viewing here are notorious for not ever being able to find Credit card gateways, as they are called just because of this, or because the deposits are so large. For my wifes site which doesn't show this type of material in her members area the deposit was over $1000.00, just for vanilla stuff and her site is established as is our company. So it could also be a matter of them just not being able to afford, or wanting to pay it.

On a side note, there are NO credit card gateways hosted in the US for adult sites. That is an agreement between credit card companies, government, etc. ALL credit card gateways that American sites use are hosted outside the US. Even if you have the capability like we do to process your own credit cards you are not allowed to do that for memberships or downloadable media either when it comes to adult websites. You'll notice if you've ever bought a membership to an adult site or merchandise it's always listed as another "less offensive" company etc. Because in the US, if you try to put through a charge say to "Sex All Media" to purchase, "Betty's Big Anal Adventures" They will deny the charge. That's just how they work in the US. But....buying a dvd with the title listed as "BBAA19072" from "SAM Inc" will go through just fine. It's a like a loophole or quiet subversion that they turn their eyes from.

And even then, there are a LOT of zip codes in the US that it is ILLEGAL to sell ANY form of adult material to or ship to. (I won't list them all here...but if you'd like to see it ask me privately and I can send them to you) So unless the websites have it coded into their store to exclude those particular zip codes, they could literally be breaking federal Postal laws by allowing the material to be downloaded to, or shipped to those areas. The same goes for shipping out of the US to other countries. That is a whole other ball of string, and one that MANY, not all but MANY won't do. Instead they sign distribution deals with companies in those areas to do that for them. So they ship the product to a neutral zone, it's taken to the ones we cannot ship to and sold that way. But then it comes down to content and if the distributor can safely or comfortable sell the material in the other country. Adversely, the US does let a LOT of material come into the US the same way, that normally it wouldn't allow.
adarque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 01:09 PM   #15
Wicked
Privileged Member

Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)

To my knowledge, Paypal doesn't accept any adult sites, it's in their agreement/TOS. I don't know whether that was a business decision or a moral decision though.
Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 02:08 PM   #16
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

First let me say what we are all feeling. The government has NO business telling me what I can or can't watch in the privacy of my home unless it involves children, animal cruelty, nonconsentual rape, etc. Especially considering what we are finding out about the private lives of some of them - who are THEY to judge ME????

It seems to me that there would be a good market for some enterprising company to figure out a way to set up a Paypal type service for adult films and other goods. I'm not particularly comfortable giving my credit card number to an adult provider - especially since so many of them are circumspect about where they are and how to reach them if there is a problem. An "honest broker" type service would be very welcome.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 02:21 PM   #17
adarque

adarque has a maximum reputation! (1000+)adarque has a maximum reputation! (1000+)adarque has a maximum reputation! (1000+)adarque has a maximum reputation! (1000+)adarque has a maximum reputation! (1000+)adarque has a maximum reputation! (1000+)adarque has a maximum reputation! (1000+)adarque has a maximum reputation! (1000+)adarque has a maximum reputation! (1000+)adarque has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to adarque

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
First let me say what we are all feeling. The government has NO business telling me what I can or can't watch in the privacy of my home unless it involves children, animal cruelty, nonconsentual rape, etc. Especially considering what we are finding out about the private lives of some of them - who are THEY to judge ME????

It seems to me that there would be a good market for some enterprising company to figure out a way to set up a Paypal type service for adult films and other goods. I'm not particularly comfortable giving my credit card number to an adult provider - especially since so many of them are circumspect about where they are and how to reach them if there is a problem. An "honest broker" type service would be very welcome.
Unfortunately, when the founding fathers set up the country, they didn't have anything to go on regarding adult material.

It wasn't until Clintons reign as President that this was really looked into initially, and the first laws regarding obscenity etc i.e. CFR75 USC 2256 & USC 22577, COPA, The rewrite of 2257, the 4473 addendum etc that started happening. Over the last two years it has even gotten worse. I could quote cases, give you examples, the whole nine yards. But that would just open up LONG debates on things that really, there are only a few steps that can be done at this time to fight it. Trust me. I'm a corporate sponsor for the Free Speech Coalition, I've given countless radio interviews on the subject of USC 2257, and my attorney is actually on the board of directors for the Free Speech Coalition. So we all feel your pain as consumers. Trust me we do. Your money is our income!!!! and we are doing everything we can right now to get these laws eased up on. In fact, USC 2257 was recently declared unconstitutional in the 6th Circuit. But until we have it all re done, struck down, come to agreements etc. We have to live with what has happened. We are working and struggling with it every day though to get more freedom to bring you what you want!!!
adarque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 02:56 PM   #18
Daywalker
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by adarque View Post
Unfortunately, when the founding fathers set up the country, they didn't have anything to go on regarding adult material.

It wasn't until Clintons reign as President that this was really looked into initially, and the first laws regarding obscenity etc i.e. CFR75 USC 2256 & USC 22577, COPA, The rewrite of 2257, the 4473 addendum etc that started happening. Over the last two years it has even gotten worse. I could quote cases, give you examples, the whole nine yards. But that would just open up LONG debates on things that really, there are only a few steps that can be done at this time to fight it. Trust me. I'm a corporate sponsor for the Free Speech Coalition, I've given countless radio interviews on the subject of USC 2257, and my attorney is actually on the board of directors for the Free Speech Coalition. So we all feel your pain as consumers. Trust me we do. Your money is our income!!!! and we are doing everything we can right now to get these laws eased up on. In fact, USC 2257 was recently declared unconstitutional in the 6th Circuit. But until we have it all re done, struck down, come to agreements etc. We have to live with what has happened. We are working and struggling with it every day though to get more freedom to bring you what you want!!!

HOLY SHIT?

Jason W.
Old 02-22-2008, 08:58 AM   #19
Doctorguy

Doctorguy Level 8 (800+)Doctorguy Level 8 (800+)Doctorguy Level 8 (800+)Doctorguy Level 8 (800+)Doctorguy Level 8 (800+)Doctorguy Level 8 (800+)Doctorguy Level 8 (800+)

Daywalker,

Although I have not ordered from taboovideos myself, a friend of mine did and received what he ordered.

Doctorguy
Doctorguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 01:49 PM   #20
Daywalker
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Daywalker,

Although I have not ordered from taboovideos myself, a friend of mine did and received what he ordered.

Doctorguy

Hi Doctor guy yea i recived an email from taboovideosales department so yea your right they must be reliable they really have many good rape dvd and vhs videos. It's good to know there reliable and honest provider not to many are thanks again.

Jason W.