Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-17-2007, 07:35 AM   #1
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)
Default Abusive partners, do any women get turned on by this?

Ok bit of a weird question, but you know when you hear of a woman in a relationship with an abusive man, ie beating and cheating on his partner, sometimes its whispered "oh she must like it etc etc I was thinking are there any girl here who are masochistic in this way?

ie do any women here ever get turned on by being treated that way?

Dont be shy please, i know most women dont but the reason i ask is cos my ex used to always want that kind of thing. Strange eh?
Old 05-17-2007, 07:57 AM   #2
Sephy

Unfortunately, there is some of that for many people. Not everyone enjoys a little masochism or sexually charged "mis"-treatment in their relationship that's mutally beneficial, consensual, or even healthy for them. When it reaches a point that it causes emotional harm or physical damage, I'd say it becomes a personality disorder or some other issue that should be treated if at all possible. At the very least, the behaviour is self-destructive.

I may love a bit of pain, some extreme treatment, and rough handling whenever we get a chance ... but it's got to be done with my personal safety and well-being in mind. When that's the case, then the two people can indulge in it and have fun over the long-term without having to worry where it leads them.
Old 05-17-2007, 08:51 AM   #3
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

And that is exactly the difference.
There are women who enjoy having a "real" man, an alpha male who can get rough. But only when both of them want and enjoy it. If that's the case no problem there.
It becomes a problem when the guy abuses and mistreats the woman without her consent. That usually happens with "weak" guys. I'm not talking about physical strength - as in muscles (in fact such men go to the gym, training their bodies for some self-assuredness in quite many cases) - I'm talking about mental strength.
Those men often suffer from a strong inferiority complex, stress (i.e. at work, financially, whatever) and take it out on the one person they can: The woman.
Blaming whatever problems they have on her.
I don't mind a guy who can act real macho, giving me the barbarian when I want it ( ) but that's it. There may be "taking" but real slapping? No way!
Old 05-17-2007, 12:30 PM   #4
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I heard they stay because their self-worth is so low they assume that an abusive bastard is all they deserve, or that no one else will want them if they leave him.

No, I'm not turned on by it in the slightest.
Grows stronger yet.....
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 12:51 PM   #5
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
I heard they stay because their self-worth is so low they assume that an abusive bastard is all they deserve, or that no one else will want them if they leave him.
Or course there are women who feel that way from the beginning. But those are usually women who never had a lot of self-esteem. Mostly because their parents never treated them like they deserved it. Sometimes those women are orphans who had to live in a foster system that never showed them much respect and never taught them to develop it.
Most of the time however those women - for various reason - don't leave the guy when it gets physical the first time and he "teaches" them to feel that way.
There are multiple reasons a woman stick with such a guy but it' low self-esteem and fear of loneliness most of the time.

And to put it in context to Darkman's post: Those women never enjoy it.
Old 05-17-2007, 01:03 PM   #6
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

HELL NO!! Never in real life.

There is no reason at all for a male to be abusive to a female in real life. The opposite effect on me and it makes me angry and mad. The males that do that to a woman for no reason at all need to be taught a lesson and be shown how it feels to have that happen to them.

If it is for a role play then that is different as just like it has previously been stated it is both parties consenting to it then it is different and then i like it. Only then do i know that there is that safty in the back ground incase it starts to get a bit overboard.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 06:06 PM   #7
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

if my partner decides to beat me, the only thing i would like about it, was kicking his ass later.

Smiles are contagious, share one, the small things can brighten someones day.
hornybisexualbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 08:04 PM   #8
Becka
Immodest Mod

Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Becka

I have to say a big resounding no to that idea. I have only had one guy in my life try to get abusive with me...I was still youngthen. He hit me and I got so mad I jumped over the counter at work and tossed him through the glass door. The story spread and no one ever hit me again.

B.

Hey, where am I going?
And why am I in this hand basket?

Darling, a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires.

Last edited by Becka; 06-01-2007 at 09:31 PM.
Becka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 08:45 PM   #9
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i love a girl who likes being slapped !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-17-2007, 11:37 PM   #10
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hmmm Hot Maddog.......slap away honey and dont forget the spanking and choking to BUT??? Only when I want it okay??

Went thru the last six months of my Marriage being slapped and beaten for any reason he came up with. Screwed me up mentaly and its why I still dont feel good about myself.

Yea everyone told me to get away....but stupidly I thought I could change him but it only worked after we got divorced and I moved far fucking away from him!

Helpful advice guys to keep your balls on.........Dont ever hit any woman unless she wants it OKAY??
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 01:03 AM   #11
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

anytime u want sindybabes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and sindy u should have tried......HITTING HIM BACK LOL !!!!
Old 05-18-2007, 01:22 AM   #12
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes thanks tried that and ended up in a hospital for several days!
With broken glass
Old 05-18-2007, 01:29 AM   #13
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo
Yes thanks tried that and ended up in a hospital for several days!

damn.......u should have done sum bruce lee shit on his ass !!!!!!...u should have waited till he was asleep and then whacked him over the head with a frying pan or summat lol that way u would get a head start in tha ass woopin game !!!

do u get it - "HEAD START" !!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

jus kiddin.....if he put u in hospital then he a prick !!
Old 05-18-2007, 01:55 AM   #14
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN
damn.......u should have done sum bruce lee shit on his ass !!!!!!...u should have waited till he was asleep and then whacked him over the head with a frying pan or summat lol that way u would get a head start in tha ass woopin game !!!

do u get it - "HEAD START" !!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

jus kiddin.....if he put u in hospital then he a prick !!
That's when you start serving him broken glass in his pancakes.
Grows stronger yet.....
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 06:11 AM   #15
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

I know there are people out there who are into some pretty depraved stuff, like being eaten alive, or wanting to be killed, or wanting to be a real life 24/7 slave etc, so i dont think its far fetched that there are people who also like this kind of abuse, I thought that if they existed anywhere they might be here! Sorry to hear about your bad relationship sindy we're not all like that you know
Old 05-18-2007, 06:56 PM   #16
sindyloo
Privileged Member

AWWWW Thanks Dark.......all in the past now........and I do love the pain stuff still spankings whippings hot wax nipple clamps even electro shocks really(pun intended)make me jump in pleasure!
With broken glass
Old 05-19-2007, 09:36 AM   #17
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Punching your bitches in anger is a pathetic display, It demonstrates not only your own lack of self control, but the control your bitch has over you emotionally. When your bitch (whatever the gender) displeases you, let it be known that the consequences come later, when you are cool and level-headed. The last thing you want to do is pay for a hospital trip and end up with a broken bitch, when a nice caning would have done far better all-around.

There is no excuse for lashing out with anything more than a simple slap.
Old 05-19-2007, 10:26 AM   #18
LustAndLuxury

LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LustAndLuxury has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Abused

Here is a story that is somewhat linked to this subject.

I hope it has its place here

--------------------------
I own this story but ain't making any money out of it
--------------------------

It seems so easy. If it's so easy, damnit, why am I crying in secret once he lays next to me ? There I am, once again, trying to muffled my sobs, and dry my tears before he turns toward me. My mind screams "Get away from me, please, I can't take it anymore"... but these words never make it out of my mouth, I don't dare face him, talking about my feelings, about the despair that is growing ever so deep inside my heart. Instead, I play his game. Every fucking day I play it, denying the fact that it's killing me.

- Are you okay ? Elise ?

- Y...yes, of course I am. I Love you. Sorry, I'm just sleepy.

- Alright. Well me too, I've no more energy, it takes a toll out of me everytime I fuck you, but don't take it the wrong way, I enjoy myself everytime.

- Y...yeah, me too.

No, actually it's not true, I hate it, I hate being raped over and over again every damn time you need to empty your fucking cock, everytime time you watch those movies and ask me to simply lay and get my tiny asshole or cunt prepared for you, in case you'd want to pin me hard. That's it, I'm through with this shit. This time, I'm going to look at you straight up in the eyes and tell you how much of a bastard you are.

I start moving, boosted by my anger and frustration, my body is making a 90' degree and soon' I'll see you're pretty face, with those huge and innocent eyes watching me, peering inside my soul, but I won't flinced you son of a bitch. Oh yes, you won't believe it. I'll box your ears so hard, until they fall and blood starts splashing all over the pillow.

- Oh, I see you want more isn't it ? The young man exclaimed

- I...what ?

What's going on ? This isn't suppose to happen that way. Where is the yelling ? Where did my voice go ? Helllooo Elise, just open your mouth for godsakes.

- I love when you look at me with those defiant eyes. You're the cutest of all. Can't you get satisfied at least once ? Of course not.

I can't say anything. I watch, again, helplessly as he approach his hands and grab my shoulders. His claws pierce inside my skin. I can't believe that I once find it so sexy, a man with long nails. I'm so tired, I don't want this, please. I feel him between my naked legs, with one of his foot, he forced them open. I'm trying to resist him, to stop him from invading. Please, stop it, stop it now. Nothing, no noise, it's all in my head, all the complains, the fear, the disgust, it's stays within me. Why ?

- Turn

- No...I,

- Turn, he said, already annoyed by my first refusal

I turn, submissively. Why ? Because I know that if I don't, he will look at me with those eyes, a look filled with deception and something else. What is it again ? But I can't think any further because he just grabbed me strongly and pined my body hard on the mattress.

- Show me

If I don't .... if I don't he...

- What's wrong with you slut ? Put your hands on your ass, and part it wide so I can choose where to fuck you.

I can't move. I'm too tired and I don't want to play that game any longer. Didn't he just say that he was to tired, can't he just fell asleep now ? SLAP ! It hurts. My ass is already aching from what he did to me not more than twenty minutes ago. But here he goes, slapping my bumby butt, and he won't stop until I stupidly submit. But this time, I just can't.

- You know I hate it when you don't obey. You know what will happen and still you act like this, like a stupid spoiled little girl.

Although he says that, I can feel his 8' inchs cock getting harder as he slumps on me to whisper in my ear. If it goes on, I will start crying. It never happened before, not it front of him. I'm a strong girl, I don't cry, I always enjoy. I can look scared, that he loves it, but I never let tears shed while he's...taking me.

- Ouuuuch !

By a strange miracle, my voice is back, full and strong. Well, I guess you can say that this miracle is actually his hard cock slidding inside, no, not my pussy of course not, that wouldn't hurt enough. Instead, the pervert directed his cock inside my dry and unprepared asshole. And there goes my voice, vivid. Damn, I'm so loud that I'm giving myself an headache. But why should I care since my ass hurts even more than my head at the moment. So I go on screaming, hating myself for letting him hurt me like this. Asking for anyone to help me. Hoping that it will stop. All you hear are my screams, his moans and the slushy noise of his penis raping my ass.

He puts an hand over my mouth, so shut me off and to prevent me from breathing.

- Huumppfff myhummpppff hummpffff.

I can't breath, and my head starts to feel so light. I'm scared, I'm going to break, if I don't die first. Tears starts streaming on my cheeks but at least he won't be able to see them with my face facing the mattress

- Aaaaaaah yeeesss .

A low and profound groan escape his lusty lips. If only he could cum, if only...I'm so sleepy,

My head is spinning, and those words keeps haunting me; I can't....breath, Yan...I can't...I don't want to die, please, don't hurt me, please don't rape me, please forgive me, I should have said yes from the....

- GASP !

Air, I'm alive...he took his hand off. I'm still crying silently. He changes his position and dig his nails once again deep inside my skin, holding me tight as he thrusts in restlessly.

- Don't move bitch. Aaaaah, YES, fucking slut.

How long have we been together ? Looks like the pain is more bearable now. Stupid endorphine. Two years now ? I've always been his bitch or his slut, or his sex slave, or his cumbag, or his...

- STOP, OH PLEASE STOP ! I scream loudly.

With the pain growing less and less, I am not complaining enough to his liking. Fortunately, he knows how to trigger it back so that I can ask for mercy. His teeth are lascering my shoulder. I kick his butt with my feet and try to get myself free from his grasp. I'm getting enraged, berserk, like a wild animal, I trash and I bite as well. One of his hand lays next to me and I bite it, as strong as I can. That gets me a brutal slaming at the back of my head and once again, I can't breath. Stupid mattress. At least, if I was on the floor I wouldn't have my nose and mouth buried, no, I would be coughing my on blood.

- I'm coming ! he screams.

Finally. I try to bring one of my hands to my face to dry out the tears. He's already relaxing. I make it just in time as he pull on my side to see my face. I'm smiling.

- That's good.

I fight not to roll on my side, not to avoid his glare and I try to look as if I'm the happiest wife in the whole universe and beyond. It works, like always. He seems satisfied and lays next to me, panting feriously. Once his excitement goes down, he falls asleep. Sometimes he snores, but tonight, he's silent. No kisses, no caress, no "Good night love", no " Thank you for offering yourself to me " All this is taken for granted and me, the little shithead that I am, I know that I'm the only one to blame for all of this. I shy away, I run away from my feelings. The worse, is that, I enjoy it. I enjoy being used like this. I need it. I can hear myself begging for it oftenly. Why ? Tears are back.

I'm so scared, of myself.
-------------------------------

And there you have it, another possible reason for a woman to endure the pain.

I wrote that a while ago. One day, I felt very depressed and the story just came out as freely as water makes it's way down a river. When I reread myself, I was shocked, disgusts, scared and wondering how I could have come up with that kind of story.

Anyhow, it's still very depressing to me to read it, but it might be part of a situation that may or may not happen to me. If that time comes, I wonder how I will react.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Lust
Old 05-19-2007, 10:54 AM   #19
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Lust it all came from your heart....everything poured itself out into this Haunting yet very touching story you did!

It was wicked...twisted and very thought provoking......THANK YOU!!

Welcome to the Board dear! hope to hear more of your storys here as you are a wonderful writer!
With broken glass
Old 05-19-2007, 09:44 PM   #20
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman
I know there are people out there who are into some pretty depraved stuff, like being eaten alive, or wanting to be killed, or wanting to be a real life 24/7 slave etc, so i dont think its far fetched that there are people who also like this kind of abuse, I thought that if they existed anywhere they might be here! Sorry to hear about your bad relationship sindy we're not all like that you know
hey u know what u may be right....if u think about it people are into much more depraved stuff !!!! so it may not be that far fetched