Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-30-2009, 06:22 AM   #1
Stainless Steel Rat
Lord of the Labyrinth

Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs down *Yawn!*

Nice of you to share your "exclusive" rape videos in three separate threads, I always appreciate it when someone "new" clogs the forum with such fine offerings as these! Amazing how these "exclusive" videos have been posted about a dozen times in just the past few weeks, don't you think? How many times have you posted them now, five, six?

Cheers all from the Stainless Steel Rat
Old 04-30-2009, 06:58 AM   #2
johntx999

johntx999 is infamous around these partsjohntx999 is infamous around these partsjohntx999 is infamous around these partsjohntx999 is infamous around these partsjohntx999 is infamous around these partsjohntx999 is infamous around these partsjohntx999 is infamous around these partsjohntx999 is infamous around these partsjohntx999 is infamous around these partsjohntx999 is infamous around these partsjohntx999 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stainless Steel Rat View Post
Nice of you to share your "exclusive" rape videos in three separate threads, I always appreciate it when someone "new" clogs the forum with such fine offerings as these! Amazing how these "exclusive" videos have been posted about a dozen times in just the past few weeks, don't you think? How many times have you posted them now, five, six?

Dude, do you really expect someone to go through every thread to make sure that a video hasn't been posted before. Give me a break.
johntx999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 07:32 AM   #3
Bird of Prey

Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default You are a guest...

At left you can monitor your status here on the Rape Board. Your rating is determined by those who have a higher rating than you have. By the looks of it, that includes almost everyone. Taking on SSR shows a fool in action. I highly recommend appologizing and backing out of the room slowly!
Old 04-30-2009, 10:16 AM   #4
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Arrow Hmmm... My (unworthy) Two Cents...

Quote:
Originally Posted by johntx999 View Post
Dude, do you really expect someone to go through every thread to make sure that a video hasn't been posted before. Give me a break.
I think Stainless Steel Rat is protesting the "Exclusive" with good cause...
We are mostly here through search and rip efforts...

Unless I personally produced the content and had not put up links anywhere else - I wouldn't consider it "Exclusive". Not even for DVD Rips. Someone, somewhere has uploaded EVERYTHING before.

I've seen "Japanese Student" offered at least 100 times while scanning the ether - it's quite common.

I personally like the fact that this board has so many "experts" that help warn us off phishers, scammers, etc. Saves us a lot of precious bandwidth.

Just my humble (Newbie) opinion...
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 10:55 AM   #5
Stainless Steel Rat
Lord of the Labyrinth

Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Lightbulb Illumination for those that don't know

Quote:
You obviously didn't read my post very closely did you? Since this is a source of some confusion allow me to introduce you {and everyone else} to Headboy/Headline/Connection {now going by the nick sex_machine}. He is one of the worst link thieves this board has ever seen, all his previous nicks have been banned multiple times {by now I would guess they have all been banned permanently or at least for 6 months}. So for him to laughingly claim "exclusivity" for ANYTHING he posts was something which I found very amusing this morning And thanks to Bird of Prey and Flesh4Fantasy for your support

Old 04-30-2009, 08:40 PM   #6
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Dude

I find your ignorance Hilarious.....
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:49 PM   #7
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Old memories...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stainless Steel Rat View Post
You obviously didn't read my post very closely did you? Since this is a source of some confusion allow me to introduce you {and everyone else} to Headboy/Headline/Connection {now going by the nick sex_machine}. He is one of the worst link thieves this board has ever seen, all his previous nicks have been banned multiple times {by now I would guess they have all been banned permanently or at least for 6 months}. So for him to laughingly claim "exclusivity" for ANYTHING he posts was something which I found very amusing this morning And thanks to Bird of Prey and Flesh4Fantasy for your support

Yeah i remember well of that guy...Headline...whatta loser!
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 08:09 PM   #8
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Quote:

Your post was... to put it mildly.... unwise!!
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 06:11 AM   #9
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
We do expect you to respect senoir members here.

Open your mind and close your mouth grasshopper.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote